gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:35:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 407
Total: 407

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 116 - HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY!!!  (Read 173093 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1900 on: May 05, 2007, 12:20:06 PM »

MEESA, we will all say a prayer for your safety.  The tornado there was just horrible. Do you have a basement to go to with your grandmother?  Loved the pictures of your nephews wonderful eyes!!!!

We have no basement. If there is no time, we'll have to sit on the stairs since there are no windows near there. If we have enough warning, we can drive to the church a block and a half away. They just extended the tornado watch until tomorrow now. Thanks for the compliments on my nephews. They are dolls!  Smile Huggles

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1901 on: May 05, 2007, 12:55:18 PM »

DOMESTIC LIFE
1987 #4 hit for John Conlee

Cruisin' in my station wagon
Tryin' to keep the muffler from draggin'
Sometimes it all seems to defeating
As i hustle to make it to the Cub Scouts meeting

Oooh i dream about Mexico where all the pretty people go
But we're on a budget that just won't budge
Not much money but a whole lot of love

Livin' that Domestic Life
Happy children and a pretty wife
Our cockerspaniel's always having puppies
How could anybody be so lucky
See me mowin' my domestic yard
Lord, i owe my soul to MasterCard
But it seems to suit me to a tee
That Domestic Life is alright with me

Our neighbor's names are Fred and Ruth
He wears a lot of leisure suits
She's into Avon and tupperware, too
We're always ducking all the bull they shoot

Oooh i'll never be president and we never seem to save a cent
But things are lookin' better everyday
Hell, i'm Sgt. at Arms of the PTA

Livin' that Domestic Life
Happy children and a pretty wife
Our cockerspaniel's always having puppies
How could anybody be so lucky
See me mowin' my domestic yard
Lord, i owe my soul to MasterCard
But it seems to suit me to a tee
That Domestic Life is alright with me

We're just livin' that Domestic Life
And lovin' that Domestic Life

YEARS AFTER YOU
1985 #2 single for John Conlee

I don't know if i can explain it
Because there's really nothing different at all
The sun still burns, the earth still turns, and the winter still follows the fall
I knew that it wouldn't be easy for my heart to find somebody knew
But i still never thought it still would be broken into
In these Years After You

They tell me time is a natural healer
It sort of smooths the pain away
This hurtin' within hasn't yet given in and it's been over 2,000 days
I still remember the taste of your kisses and your eyes that were beautifully blue
I can still hear the sound of your voice when you said we were through
In these Years After You

Years After, Years After You
I'm still cryin'
Tears after, Years After You
I'm still tryin' to make it through
These Years After You

There have been mornings when i couldn't wake up
There have been evenings when i couldn't sleep
My life would be fine for months at a time but then i'd break down and cry for a week
When i told ya i'd love ya forever i know you didn't think it was true
Forever is nothing compared to some nights i've been through
These Years After You

Years After, Years After You
I'm still cryin'
Tears after, Years After You
I'm still tryin' to make it through
These Years After You

I'M ONLY IN IT FOR THE LOVE
1983 #1 single by John Conlee

There's somethin' you got that really gets me goin'
It's hard to believe the way the feeling's growin'
Let me say before my heart start's showin'
I'm Only In It For the Love

I want you to know you got my full attention
And every move is with my best intention
Before we go on i think i oughta mention

I'm Only In It For the Love and affection
I think i'm headed in the right direction
I guess the question that i'm really askin'
Is do ya wanna love that's everlastin'

Too many times i've let my heart get broken
I closed my eyes and left myself wide open
Now i'm only dealin' in real emotion
I'm Only In It For the Love...I'm Only In It For the Love

~electric guitar solo~

I'm Only In It For the Love and affection
I think i'm headed in the right direction
I guess the question that i'm really askin'
Is do ya wanna love that's everlastin'

Too many times i let my heart get broken
I closed my eyes and left myself wide open
Now i'm only dealin' in real emotion
I'm Only In It For the Love...I'm Only In It For the Love

wave I thought i'd open my post with some songs i was listening to today on my CD of John Conlee. I have been awake since around 7:30 yesterday evening and am gonna lay down in a few minutes. I over-ate today at a local fast food place in my area and i'm headed for my bed as soon as i post this.

Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1902 on: May 05, 2007, 01:00:19 PM »

AC - What did you eat???   Paranoid Naughty
Woodstock X116

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #1903 on: May 05, 2007, 01:48:59 PM »

HI OCDERS

HOW HORRIBLE ABOUT THE TORNADOES, WILL KEEP PRAYING THEY DO NOT AFFECT ANY OF OUR CLAYMANIACS. SEEMS LIKE ALL STATES HAVE THEIR WEATHER PROBLEMS. EITHER HURRICANES, TORNADOES, EARTHQUAKES, FLOODS, ETC.
I THINK MOTHER NATURE IS MAD AT US FOR SOMETHING.

SHANNON
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOB, HOPE YOU GET IT AND LIKE IT.

PEPE
I TRIED THE CRISCO TREATMENT FOR SQUIRRILS TOO. GAVE UP THOUGH AS THERE ARE TOO MANY TREE LIMBS AROUND TO JUMP ON AND THEY ALSO JUMP FROM THE ROOF. SOMETIMES A PIE TIN HELPS. WE HAVE 3 BIRD FEEDERS IN THE BACK YARD FOR DOVES, PIGEONS, SPARROWS AND A FEW CARDINALS. IN THE FRONT YARD WE HAVE A BIRD FEEDER JUST FOR THE BLUE JAYS. THEY LIKE PEANUTS. IT IS FUN IN THE MORNING WHEN WE HAVE OUR COFFEE TO WATCH THEM ON OUR FRONT PORCH.. ALSO LOVE TO SEE THEM TAKE BATHS IN THE BIRD BATH.

JANET
SO SORRY YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL.

JERRY
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR LEANN RIMES WILL APPEAR ON BOXES OF KELLOGGS'S FROOT LOOPS, CORN FLAKES AND FROSTED FLAKES IN M AY. PROCEEDS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF HER SONG "I WANT YOU WITH ME" GO TO THE COALITION TO SALUTE AMERICA'S HEROES, WHICH BENEFITS THOS INJURE IN WAR.
DO YOU WANT US TO START SAVING ALL OF OUR EMPTY BOXES OF CEREALS????????

GOTTA GO, TIME TO FEED MY KITTIES.

HAVE A NICE SUNDAY.

LUV
JAN AKA JEANNE

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1904 on: May 05, 2007, 02:11:49 PM »

JUST STOPPING BY TO SAY HELLO.  I AM DONE FOR THE DAY.  DID MY GROCERIES AND NOW I AM COOKING A LITTLE STEAK OUT ON THE GRILL ALL FOR MYSELF.

PEPE - I THINK I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.  I MAY HAVE TO TRY THAT BECAUSE I HAVE SO MANY GORGEOUS BIRDS.  I BET IT MUST LOOK STRANGE WHEN YOU ARE RUBBING THOSE SHEPARD POLES WITH CRISCO. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

WOODY & GLORY - THANKS I ALWAYS ENJOY MY SATURDAYS.  I DO EXPECT AN EARLY EVENING AS I HAVE BEEN UP SINCE 5:30 BUT HOPEFULLY NOT TOO EARLY.

JAN -  wave wave wave  MY GIRLFRIEND IS SPENDING SO MUCH FEEDING HER KITTIES.  A FEW OF THEM ARE PREGNANT.  I JUST THINK IT IS TERRIBLE THAT PEOPLE CONTINUE TO DROP THEM OFF AND JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM.

JANET - ARE YOU PLANNING ON CALLING THE DOCTOR.  I JUST DON'T FEEL YOU SHOULD HAVE TO SUFFER LIKE THAT.

JERRY -  wave wave wave  HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR SATURDAY MY FRIEND.

WELL HELLO TO EVERYONE ELSE I DIDN'T MENTION BY NAME.  TIME TO TURN THE STEAK.

HUGS
RAINEY
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1905 on: May 05, 2007, 03:29:10 PM »

Meesa - praying you and your family are safe as well as any of your friends who may have been in the storm's path.

Also praying for all those in Greensburg. Reports are that it was an upper F-4 possibly an F-5.

NEWS REPORT

NEWS REPORT 2

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1906 on: May 05, 2007, 04:23:06 PM »

MEESA, I hate it that you have to go thru that tonight.  It seems it is worse at night as you can't watch the sky for  yourself.  Was hoping it would be all clear for you tonight.  Check in, in the morning so we know you are alright.   Huggles

JEANNE, yep my shepards hook was near a tree and they would jump from the tree to the feeder but I moved all of them away from the trees.  I have beautiful birds too.  The Baltimore Oriol is a black and brilliant orange and only eats oranges I put on the trees and a liquid orange food I put in feeders, than we have a black and white with a bright red bib Evening Grosebeak who is just fabulous and the beautiful red Cardinals and the little yellow finches and of course a few blue Jays who steal the peanuts.

LORRAINE, I think they also sell little bird feeders and Humming bird feeders you can attach to your window also.  Put food in it and maybe they will come to that so Kat can watch them.  I think getting kids interested in nature at an early age makes them better adults.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1907 on: May 05, 2007, 04:42:45 PM »

wave I haven't read anything at all today.

Just a quick post to let all of you know that we think Scooter is dying. We've been to the Vet, but nothing is helping - I guess her body is just worn out from all of the years of fighting her diabetes. The hardest thing is, Peanut died exactly three months ago today. We decided to bring Scooter home -  Lewis could not have her put down. I have just carried her outside, and she seemed to enjoy hearing the birds and feeling the wind blow - she is too weak to walk on her own. Anyway, I will be gone for however long it takes.

Jan - I hope you read this - I got the package for Lewis in the mail today - he will love it when he has times for happy things again - thank you so much!  Huggles

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1908 on: May 05, 2007, 04:44:25 PM »

Frankie- I am so sorry to hear Scooter is dying, I will pray for you, Lewis, and Scooter.
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1909 on: May 05, 2007, 04:46:15 PM »

HELLO EVERYONE,
I HAVE BEEN OUT SINCE 10:30 THIS MORNING RUNNING ERRANDS WITH MY PARENTS & THEN LATER TONY & I WENT OUT &  I  JUST GOT HOME NOW --BUT I WANTED TO STOP IN & SAY HELLO  TO EVERYONE wave

MEESA, YOU & ANYONE ELSE IN THE STORMS PATH PLEASE STAY SAFE  Huggles

PRISSY, HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO TAYLOR  pigsfly  blow candle  pigsfly

FRANKIE,   Huggles OMG I JUST READ YOUR POST  Huggles I AM SO  VERY SORRY --IT IS NEVER EASY--PLEASE KNOW WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU  Huggles  I HOPE SCOOTER DOES NOT SUFFER LONG.

I NEED A QUICK POWER NAP & HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TO RETURN BACK TO THE SITE--IF I AM NOT ABLE TO--SWEER DREAMS TO ALL.

HUGS,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1910 on: May 05, 2007, 04:49:12 PM »

Frankie - Huggles

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #1911 on: May 05, 2007, 04:53:09 PM »

I just came on again to check on Meesa. I sure hope you make it through the night without any really bad weather.  I feel so sorry for those people in Greensburg.
FRANKIE. I am so sorry about Scooter. I know how hard it is to let a pet go. Just remember what a good life she has had with you and Lewis and that you have done everything humanly possible for her.
Well I am going back to my recliner. I'll try to check in again before I go to bed.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
christiangirl7771
« Reply #1912 on: May 05, 2007, 04:55:50 PM »

wave wave wave Candace!!!   Huggles Huggles Huggles

Glad you are going to see Clay!!!      But I am afraid tickets are NOT easy to get.  Be ready the day before the sale.  Have all your info in at Ticketmaster ahead of time with your credit card number, etc.  And be ready to be online when the tickets go on sale.

I think Prissy is trying for Tulsa tickets, too.  So you can talk to her about it.  
Woodstock X116

hi woody! wave i know how hard tickets are to get, thats what I'm worried about, but i am prepared with all of the credit card info and i will be there when the sale starts.   i think Brady Theater uses etix.com to sell their tickets, all of the other performers are using that website for ticket sales. Don't Know i haven't entered my moms info on ticketmaster, not sure if i should if tickets are being sold by etix.com.

Hugs,
Candace
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1913 on: May 05, 2007, 04:59:16 PM »

Frankie- I haven't been here in days but just popped on and read your post.

Thru the tears that I have pooling in my eyes, I wanted to tell you how very sorry I am that it seems that Scooter may be joining Peanut soon.

You must hurt so badly. I give you so much credit as a pet owner and family person to  live thru YOUR pain as Scooter may be leaving hers.

You are such a wonderful person.

All my love to you and Lewis and Scooter,

Lora
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1914 on: May 05, 2007, 05:02:02 PM »

Frankie - pouncy

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1915 on: May 05, 2007, 05:02:24 PM »

Hi Angela, Michelle, Janet, Candace, Lora, & Lindsay!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1916 on: May 05, 2007, 05:09:40 PM »

FRANKIE  Huggles Huggles I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT SCOOTER, MY HEART BREAKS FOR YOU AND LEWIS. IF I CAN HELP LET ME KNOW. Huggles Huggles

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1917 on: May 05, 2007, 05:11:43 PM »

Hi Glory!
christiangirl7771
« Reply #1918 on: May 05, 2007, 05:15:37 PM »

hi everybody! there is now a "Purchase Tickets" link up on the Brady Theater site in preparation for the sale. the link says Ticketing Central is where they will be sold at, now i am really confused. now i have no idea what to do.
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1919 on: May 05, 2007, 05:16:37 PM »

Candace- I don't know what to tell you.  I like your avie!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx