gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:41:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 414
Total: 414

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 116 - HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY!!!  (Read 172971 times)
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1880 on: May 05, 2007, 07:42:53 AM »

All right ... off to get this day started! Having lunch with a friend and then driving to the lake to have dinner with the family for Mom's birthday.

Have a great day!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1881 on: May 05, 2007, 07:48:00 AM »

GOOD SATURDAY MORNING!!! 

wave Tammy, Sasha, Jayne, Charlene, Lorraine, ANGELA, AC, Glory, Shannon, Meesa, Clandy, Lindsay, Linda, and the rest of the gang soon to get here!!!

I'm getting here later than usual.  Did my usual middle-of-the-night wake up, and stayed up watching my soap opera tape.  So when I FINALLY got back to sleep, I slept in til 8:30.   eek!

I'm going to call my son and see if we can come out and look for mushrooms.   bigsmile He's a night owl so I didn't want to call him too early.   Naughty

Lindsay - I'm VERY happy with the lawn seats.   yay  Thanks for your tickets efforts.   Huggles S*rry it is so stressful.   pull hair  We will have a GREAT time!!!!!   

Tammy - Congrats to Sean on his PR in the shot put!!!   Clapping (I assume that is a personal record...)  He is quite the trooper.  You are very proud, I am sure.   Huggles bigsmile

Shannon - That certainly is good news if you got the job!!!  Clapping  We'll look forward to hearing on Tuesday!!!

Prissy  to beautiful Taylor!!!  blow candle

Sounds like many of you have fun weekends planned...

Prissy has a birthday party and a wedding....ANGELA is having coffee with her parents.....Frankie is seeing Wild Baby dance....Shannon has a shower.....Charlene is at the park with her grandson...Lindsay having lunch and dinner out...

Hope you all find something FUN to do this weekend!!! 

wave and  Huggles everyone!!!!!
Woodstock X116

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1882 on: May 05, 2007, 08:08:57 AM »

I AM GOOD WITH LAWN CHAIRS BET WAL-MART WILL HAVE A RUN ON THEM

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1883 on: May 05, 2007, 08:19:30 AM »

Me, too.  Michelle will have a nice collection when we are done.   bigsmile
Woodstock X116

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1884 on: May 05, 2007, 08:21:35 AM »

Me, too.  Michelle will have a nice collection when we are done.   bigsmile
Woodstock X116

I could use a few!  Smile

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1885 on: May 05, 2007, 08:38:15 AM »

wave Michelle!!!  Huggles

I read what you wrote on CM. Did you get ANY tickets???
Woodstock X116

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1886 on: May 05, 2007, 08:52:25 AM »

WE MUST MAKE SURE THEY ARE MATCHIN LAWN CHAIRS ,DECORUM YOU KNOW. lmao lmao

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1887 on: May 05, 2007, 08:59:45 AM »

JUST STOPPING BY QUICKLY.  IN AND OUT.  SUCH A GORGEOUS DAY THAT I DON'T WANT TO SPEND IT HERE SITTING AT A COMPUTER SCREEN.   Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ANGELA - THANK YOU FOR THAT AND I SURE HOPE THE BOYS FEEL THE SAME WAY.

PEPE - WHAT IS A SHEPARD HOOK   I JUST LOVE SEEING ALL THE BIRDS AND WOULD LIKE TO GO BACK FEEDING THEM BUT I AM SO AFRAID THEY WILL RUIN MY LAWN AGAIN.  I DID TRY FEEDING THE SQUIRRELS AS WELL BUT THEY ATE THAT AND THEN CAME FOR THE BIRD FOOD.

TAMMYKINS - WHY DO WE FEEL MORE HUNGRY ON THE WEEKENDS.  TRY AND ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY AND WE WILL CATCH UP LATER.  HEY I CAN WATCH "LITTLE PEOPLE" LATER.

PRISSY - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAYLOR.   SHE IS SURE A CUTIE.

LINDA - WELL ON THE POSITIVE SIDE WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT TICKET STRESS.

WELL HELLO TO EVERYONE ELSE I DIDN'T MENTION BUT IF I DON'T GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE THE DAY WILL BE OVER BEFORE I KNOW IT.

HUGS
RAINEY
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1888 on: May 05, 2007, 09:08:25 AM »

WE MUST MAKE SURE THEY ARE MATCHIN LAWN CHAIRS ,DECORUM YOU KNOW. lmao lmao

Why, nothing else in my apartment matches!  Laughing Laughing

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1889 on: May 05, 2007, 09:11:57 AM »

LINDSAY - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR MOM. Happy Birthday  NO MATTER HOW OLD WE GET WE STILL LIKE TO BE SPOILED.
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1890 on: May 05, 2007, 09:19:45 AM »

wave Lorraine!!!  Huggles

You sure were on the go early this morning.   

I hope you enjoy your Saturday. 
Woodstock X116

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1891 on: May 05, 2007, 09:20:34 AM »

WELL MICHELLE WE NEED TO MATCH SOMETHING. Laughing Laughing Laughing

LORRAINE HAVE A GOOD DAY.

Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #1892 on: May 05, 2007, 09:27:30 AM »

I went back to bed for a while this morning.  I am still hurting pretty bad so I just try to find any position I can feel a little better in and usually it is laying down or laying back in my recliner.  I was worried about Meesa so I got on here to check and see if she had posted and since she has I guess she is OK. They were just talking to a woman connceted with the 911 serice in Hutchinson Kansas and she said the the calls from  Greensburg were being handled by them. I don't know how far Hutchinson is from South Hutchinson but I was afraid maybe she was hurt or her house damaged or something.
Well I will be back later. I have to find something to eat. I don't think I can eat a whole Meals On Wheels so I will probably just fix me a sandwich or a bowl of cereal or something.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1893 on: May 05, 2007, 09:33:00 AM »

LORRAINE, a shepards hook is made of wrought iron and is about 5 ft tall.  it has like a arm on each side.  A lot of people use them to stick in the ground and hang plants from but I use them for bird feeders.  Every Walmart has them in the outdoor garden section.  I have never seen the squirrels bother the grass.  Throw the squirrels some bread, they will sit there and eat it like corn on the cob.  Kat would love that.

LINDA,  yep I take some paper towel and put some crisco on it and run it up and down the pole.  Can you see that squirrel sliding back down???????????   Laughing

COOKBOOK EDITORS:

If you are entering a recipe in the category you are editor of you can pm me with the name of the recipe and I will be glad to edit it for you.  I just did some of Evelyn's.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1894 on: May 05, 2007, 11:20:39 AM »

What a quiet day!!!  But that makes me happy, because everyone is out doing something fun!!!    Purple Banana Purple Banana

Janet - S*rry you are hurting today.   Huggles  Just turn on the Clay music or a DVD and relax the day away!!!!!   

Pepe - We use some shepherd's hooks for plants.  Good idea for birdfeeders!!!

Hope you are all having a good afternoon!!!
Woodstock X116

christiangirl7771
« Reply #1895 on: May 05, 2007, 11:21:14 AM »

hi everybody! wave it's been a while since I've been here. anyways, me and my mom are going to the Tulsa concert and i was curious if any other Maniacs were going there too. i know Kat, Marilyn, and Meesa are going, is anybody else? this will be my first real concert and our first Clay concert. i hope we get good seats because its the only show we can go too, and we won't get to go to another concert of his unless he comes back to Tulsa or someplace nearby in Oklahoma or Arkansas, so were gonna have to make the best of it. the whole family is leaving the morning of the concert for the 3 hour drive to Tulsa, then were gonna get a hotel and get ready for the concert. my dad and brother are also going, but their gonna do other stuff while we go to the concert like visit Tulsa Zoo, we have been there a few times and we really liked it. were gonna stay the night, then leave the next day after doing some local stuff. its gonna be all the vacation we get this year since my dad had to use his vacation time in February when we were moving. i have noticed the Tulsa concert doesn't have a pre-sale so its just a GP sale. i am really nervous about the whole ticket thing. my mom wants good seats so I'm nervous about maybe getting not so good seats. I'm new to the whole ticket stress thing.  ticket stress sucks! seeing Clay in person for the first time will make up for it though. i do know that were not getting balcony seats if it kills us, we are both deathly afraid of heights and well be really unhappy and could possibly have panic attacks from trying to set there. so were sticking to floor seats, and were glad its not an outdoor venue because we both sweat like crazy, and being July with 100 degree heat it wouldn't be pretty. we would end up wet with sweat before it was over.  lmao well i gotta go take a shower, i will be back later.  waiting for tour :tour ticket stress sucks! ticket stress

Hugs,
Candace
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1896 on: May 05, 2007, 11:34:08 AM »

wave wave wave Candace!!!   Huggles Huggles Huggles

Glad you are going to see Clay!!!      But I am afraid tickets are NOT easy to get.  Be ready the day before the sale.  Have all your info in at Ticketmaster ahead of time with your credit card number, etc.  And be ready to be online when the tickets go on sale.

I think Prissy is trying for Tulsa tickets, too.  So you can talk to her about it.   
Woodstock X116

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1897 on: May 05, 2007, 11:35:53 AM »

Hutchinson is about 2 miles from here, Janet. We are under a tornado watch until 10 p.m. so it's really windy and muggy here. Our house nearly got struck by lightning last night (it hit the ground right next to the living room) and broke my molding on the wall and almost broke my wall clock, knocked off my nephews pictures and made a mess. Off to clean up and prepare for a tornado just in case. Mom is working late at the hospital as our hospital took most of the Greensburg Hospital patients. There is no hospital there anymore. Only 3 buildings are standing there now and 7 people are dead so far.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1898 on: May 05, 2007, 12:14:51 PM »

MEESA, we will all say a prayer for your safety.  The tornado there was just horrible. Do you have a basement to go to with your grandmother?  Loved the pictures of your nephews wonderful eyes!!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1899 on: May 05, 2007, 12:19:49 PM »

Meesa - How horrible.  Tornadoes are so unpredictable.  Please be safe.   Huggles
We had lightening hit our phone lines several years ago and it was a terrible noise in the middle of the night. It was very scary.  I hope you have a weather radio that you can stay tuned to.
Woodstock X116

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx