gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:26:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 470
Total: 470

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 116 - HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY!!!  (Read 173122 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1860 on: May 05, 2007, 04:29:53 AM »

Good morning Tammy, Sasha, Geraldine, Jayne  wave wave wave  I have been up since 5:30.      I tried to sleep longer but nope so I got up, showered and ready to head out the door in a few.  I have to bring my sons car for an oil change.  Aren't I a nice mom.

Tammykins - Sorry about Sean but just remember he did the best he could with all the injuries.  I am sure you are very proud of him.  I will call you from the service station.

Sasha - What gorgeous pics.  Especially the last one.  Have a good day my friend.

Geraldine - I love Saturdays but they go by just so darn fast.  Have a good one.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1861 on: May 05, 2007, 04:39:42 AM »

WELL I AM OFF AND RUNNING.  WILL SEE YOU GUYS LATER.

HUGS
RAINEY
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1862 on: May 05, 2007, 04:59:45 AM »

HELLO EVERYONE,
SO FAR THE SUN IS SHINNING & IT LOOKS TO BA A BEAUTIFUL DAY  Purple Banana.

MEESA, YOUR NEPHEWS ARE JUST SOOOO CUTE--THANKS FOR SHARING THE PICS WITH US.

TAMMY, SEAN DID THE VERY BEST HE COULD WITH HIS INJURIES--YOU CAN TELL HE IS NO QUITTER  & HE WILL DO WELL IN LIFE.

SASHA, HOPE YOU FINISH YOUR HOUSE WORK VERY  SOON SO YOU CAN ENJOY THE DAY.  GREAT PICS Thud!  TAKE CARE.

LORRAINE, NICE CHATTING WITH YOU YESTERDAY --  HAVE A GREAT DAY.  ...AND YES TO YOU QUESTION YOU ARE A GREAT MOM.

JAYNE, GOOD LUCK TO SCOOTER WITH HER SAT'S .  HAVE A GREAT DAY.

GERALDINE HAVE FUN WITH YOUR GRANDSON IN THE PARK--I AM SURE YOU WILL HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS HIM.

WELL I AM OFF TO HAVE COFFEE WITH MY PARENTS--I WILL CATCH YOU ALL LATER--HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EVERYONE.

HUGS TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1863 on: May 05, 2007, 05:03:31 AM »

Good Morning!

I am awake early, so decided to go ahead and get up and curling iron my hair.  Today, 11 to 1 pm,  is the 1st Birthday Party for my great niece, Taylor!!

Then early evening, I have an outdoor wedding at Paradise Cove on Lake Grapevine;  not too far from me.

Jayne,
Good luck to Scooter on the SAT!!  Wedding bells ringing soon!!

Meesa,
Your newphews are so cute.  I know they enjoy being with Aunt Meesa!!

Tammy,
Too bad about Sean and the injury but I admire him for wanting to finish the Meet.

Sasha,
Great Clay pictures.  I am saving a couple of them! Wink

Lorraine,
You awakened early like me.  I gave myself 45 minutes to go back to sleep, then decided to get up.

Charlene,
Enjoy the park with Cody!!

ANGELA,
Have a wonderful day!

I need to find this cartoon from Lindsay everyone is talking about;  so I'm going back a few pages.

Hello to the early risers as they join in.

Hugs,
Prissy

Taylor Lenae,  1 year old today! 
 confetti2 confetti2

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1864 on: May 05, 2007, 05:06:27 AM »

Quote from: Prissy
AC,
I'm excited for you getting to see two concerts in July: Clay and George Jones Clapping  Is the George Jones concert with Loretta Lynn?  What if you had really back to back concerts like Houston on July 6 and Tulsa on July 7????  Not yet sure about Tulsa but this could very well happen to JoAnn and me.

bigsmile Hello Prissy!! I couldn't even imagine all of the chaos and everything else surrounding concerts two nights in a row...so far apart from one another as well. If you do go to the one in Tulsa, for a brief moment you'll know what's it like to live out of a suitcase as the saying goes. It's a pretty big enough thing having two concerts a week apart for me since it's out of the ordinary for me. Loretta won't be with George...it would've been something had she been there. Are you planning on more birthday cake...from the looks of it...yes...not your own, but birthday cake all the same.

Hello ALL CAPS, Lorraine, Tammy, Jayne, Charlene...

Tiffany: wave Thanks for the summary! I read it on the OCD since there wasn't one in my PM center when i got home from work this morning. I saw your comment to Woodstock about the mushroom hunting sounding interesting so i'm assuming it's new to you? I think it's a Midwest thing in case you aren't used to it...in the woods, people walk and hunt for edible mushrooms, they're sort of hard to spot if one isn't really taking survey of the land so back when i used to do that with my grandmother and a few of her sisters we'd look like we were "crawling" in the woods...our faces would be sort of close to the ground turning over leaves and all other types of things looking for mushrooms. The object was to get a lot of them because only a few would fry up to nothing once they were brought home and cleaned. It was sort of a fad around here...my whole family, at some point or another, used to spend a lot of summers out in the woods hunting them down.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1865 on: May 05, 2007, 06:00:26 AM »

wave wave good luck LINDESY AND AMY.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #1866 on: May 05, 2007, 06:20:01 AM »

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well with everyone. Me I have to work this weekend. I was suppost to be off, but I have to work. I think I may have the new job. I meet with the district manager on Tuesday. I am off on Tuesday. I guess I will have to go in anyway. I have a baby shower at 11 to go to. I will chat with yall later.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1867 on: May 05, 2007, 06:27:41 AM »

Good morning everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day. Love ya!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1868 on: May 05, 2007, 06:33:15 AM »

MEESA I JUST LOVE THAT SMILE AND THE TEETH. bigsmile bigsmile

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1869 on: May 05, 2007, 06:38:48 AM »

Me too!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1870 on: May 05, 2007, 06:40:20 AM »

Cindy is calling from the venue!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #1871 on: May 05, 2007, 06:44:24 AM »

And...how is it there?  Loads of people??
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1872 on: May 05, 2007, 06:48:16 AM »

She didn't say how many were there now, but she is the 6th person in line and there are 3 windows. Her daughter is there and is going to call TM. They have 3 TM numbers posted at the venue.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #1873 on: May 05, 2007, 06:50:24 AM »

She didn't say how many were there now, but she is the 6th person in line and there are 3 windows. Her daughter is there and is going to call TM. They have 3 TM numbers posted at the venue.

Are they doing the lottery thing?
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1874 on: May 05, 2007, 06:51:03 AM »

Are they doing the lottery thing?

Nope.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1875 on: May 05, 2007, 06:57:05 AM »

GLORY: THANKS FOR THE PM! I REPLIED TO IT A FEW MINUTES AGO!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1876 on: May 05, 2007, 07:04:18 AM »

You have got to be kidding me.

I sure am glad I got those lawn seats in the pre-sale. I haven't returned ANY tickets.

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1877 on: May 05, 2007, 07:08:29 AM »

WAS IT A COMPLETE MESS LINDSEY. Huggles Huggles

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1878 on: May 05, 2007, 07:13:18 AM »

There are times I do believe I have the worst ticket karma. Laughing But, it's all good! We have tickets and it's going to be a wonderful Claymaniacs get-together. confetti2

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #1879 on: May 05, 2007, 07:22:28 AM »

Good Morning,

On my way out, just a quick hello!  It is gorgeous in Ct today.

Meesa, how come he looks so muchyonger when I just got used to him looking older!!   Laughing  Camden and Braeden are so cute.

Sara, thinking of you and hoping you will have a better day today. Huggles

Tammy, like Angela said, Sean did his very best and is no quitter.   I think it is emotional for everyone knowing this is his last year.  How is his hand???  The poor guy.   Have a good day.  Talk to you soon, I hope. 

Prissy, love the botantical garden.

Pepe, I wish I knew about that crisco when I was complaining about the squirrels a month or so ago.    Wink 

Lolita,  I just love that avie!!!   I am cleaning off our chairs so you and I can switch houses!  Come on over!

Jayne, SAT's.  So stressful for Scooter!   Stay calm now.  You need to rest. Huggles

Marilyn, I think you are making a good social director.  Wouldn't that be a great job?

SAsha, loved talking to you!  It was a beautiful day for a walk.   I need to lose too!!

Lorraine, the ceiling yeah.  Then, you put on Lionel Richie's song, "Dancing on the ceiling" and you are all set. Laughing

Tiffany, thank you for the wonderful summaries.

Frankie, are you out in the garden today??  When do those snakes start coming out??

I hope the ticket "mess" straightens out for everyone!! 

wave Shannon, AC, Geraldine, Woody, Glory, Lindsay and everyone else I missed.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx