gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:07:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 279
Total: 279

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [104] Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA 23 (Rated R)  (Read 258828 times)
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #2060 on: May 18, 2007, 09:48:56 PM »

I think I am TK!

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #2061 on: May 19, 2007, 04:58:16 AM »

GOOD MORNING MY DEAR FRIENDS.  I HAVE COFFEE ALL READY FOR YOU!

FRESHLY GROUND COLUMBIAN COFFEE BEANS AND THE AROMA IS WONDERFUL, ALL READY AND STEAMING HOT  lotsa coffee lotsa coffee lotsa coffee SHARON HERE IS YOUR IRISH CREME COFFEE, NO THERMOS THIS MORNING MY SWEET   CHRISIE I HAVE YOUR HAZELNUT COFFEE FOR YOU THEA AND JAN A NICE CUP OF CREAMY HOT CHOCOLATE WITH FRESHLY WHIPPED CREAM AND CHOCLATE CURLS ON TOP     EVELYN MY SWEET YOUR NICE MUG OF HOT TEA IS ALREADY SITTING ON THE TABLE FOR YOU BARB SIT BACK AND ENJOY YOUR CUP OF COFFEE THIS MORNING  NO RUSHING OUT THE DOOR TO WORK TODAY!

I AM FIXING BREAKFAST FOR YOU RIGHT NOW!  WE ARE HAVING WAFFELS WITH WHIPPED BUTTER AND WARM  WARM BLUEBERRY SYRUP OR IF YOU LIKE A FRUIT TOPPING OF SLICED STRAWBERRIES SWIMMING IN THEIR OWN JUICES.  ALSO TINY LINK PORK SAUSAGE OR BACON.

FEELING PRETTY GOOD TODAY.  I HAVE HAD A BAD TWO WEEKS.  SON IN ARIZONA HAS SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS, HUBBY HAD A MINI STROKE LAST WEEK AND THAN OUR PEPE GOT SICK.  NOT A GOOD TIME FOR ME BUT THINGS ARE GOOD RIGHT NOW.  STILL WATCHING SON IN ARIZONA TO SEE HOW THINGS GO, HUBBY IS OKAY NO EFFECTS LINGERED FROM THE MINI STROKE AND PEPE IS FEELING CHIPPER THIS MORNING.  ALSO THE BOAT WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SELL WE FINALLY SOLD IT TO MY GRANDAUGHTER AND SHE WILL BE COMING UP TODAY TO PICK IT UP. 

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL DAY TODAY!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #2062 on: May 19, 2007, 05:04:08 AM »

Pepe  - Just so you know - We share good times and bad times on this site.  When we don't know what is going on, how can we pray for you and support you?  Please - share with us your troubles, so we can also feel good about sharing in your joys,

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #2063 on: May 19, 2007, 06:14:37 AM »

Just went back and read the back pages and you girls had a wonderful time last night.

CINDY, thank you for showing a picture of the food tray you fixed for everyone last night.  It looked fabulous!!  Oh by the way when you look for a new house DO NOT buy a house with stairs.  I remember when you kept falling down them.  I was really worried about you!  Are you headed to CT Sunday again??????????? 

THEA, saw the picture you posted of you and Phil.  It is beautiful and hope you will have it framed!  You are a beautiful lady!

BECKY, tell Madisen I love her haircut.  What beautiful girls!

DEBI, you can never have to much sugar.  Ice cream, strawberries, chocolate?????????  Yummmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

SHARON, I am so glad you and Phil had this time to get away and you had a wonderful time!   Huggles

ANN,  Huggles to you this morning!  Don't see you post often but I can tell you are a very special lady!!!!!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2064 on: May 19, 2007, 06:18:09 AM »

Good morning everyone! I'm going to Kansas City today and I'll be back tomorrow night. Hope you have a wonderful day. Love ya!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #2065 on: May 19, 2007, 07:01:59 AM »

wave Good morning, Thongers!  There is a spanking new Mafia house ready to be decorated.  Beat ya over there! 

RTM #24!
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #2066 on: May 19, 2007, 07:13:01 AM »

a short one

here i go again

eye healed just fine
rib hurts but not too much

i have had permanent nervedamage to my right wrist
it is ok . then alittle thing' like picking up a pile of mags will trigger the nerve somehow

very painful
cannot tie my shoes
open a can or jar / etc

i would not even mind the pain' if i could do my art work

sorry this is so badly typed.
i cannot seem to find the keys

otherwise i am ok
i will just catch up on my art reading
and come here and read your neat posts

you gals always lift my spirits 1111

thea
as soon as i can iwill get those tickets
maybe i wll have my son d o it for me

wow that only took about ten minutes to type

love you gals  

jeanne aka jan

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [104] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx