gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:27:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 215
Total: 215

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA 23 (Rated R)  (Read 258824 times)
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #2040 on: May 18, 2007, 08:02:12 PM »

Well, now that everybody is up and talking and laughing, etc.  . . . . I have to leave! Paranoid  I promised my younger brother, who lives in South Carolina, a phone call right at 10 PM (my time) !  We keep missing each other by phone.  

We finally set a solid time for the call!

If we don't talk too long  . . . . I will be back!

Good night, dear people!  If you can't fall asleep, count freckles instead of sheep! bigsmile

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #2041 on: May 18, 2007, 08:04:15 PM »

BARBARA - Tell your brother in SC that I said hi from NC!! Laughing  Have a nice night....or talk fast and come back!!!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #2042 on: May 18, 2007, 08:06:47 PM »

Oh my Cindy...you have gone and made us hungry again!!!! how are you!!!!!sure wish you were coming to Michigan and hanging out with the RTM.....it would be fun to meet you!!!! and may I say my ego tells me you would have a great time too!!!! Huggles

Sharon...could you save some black olives for me too????? Sharon got any crown????

Barbara  I smile too!!!!!!!

Ann that was a very definite "YOU KNOW I DO"..back a few post ago... we know where you mind is!!!!

Carolyn....did you run away??????? come on join the party!!!!!!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #2043 on: May 18, 2007, 08:06:51 PM »

Anyone for champagne to go with the black olives and salami???????

Yup...it's almost time for my room service guy again.  I head back to my hotel on Sunday! Laughing

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #2044 on: May 18, 2007, 08:08:52 PM »

Cindy - Only if the waiter stays to serve.  bigsmile

Barbara -  Huggles Baby Dust

Well ladies - carry on - I've got to get to bed . . . been a long day starting at 5 a.m. Tomorrow I have to be in church by 10 for confession (What?! I'm serious.)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2045 on: May 18, 2007, 08:09:47 PM »

Anyone for champagne to go with the black olives and salami???????

Yup...it's almost time for my room service guy again.  I head back to my hotel on Sunday! Laughing

see there's another shot of my mini vacation this week, someone snapped my man again bigsmile

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #2046 on: May 18, 2007, 08:10:42 PM »

wave DEBI - I brought LOTS of extra olives with me!!!  I wish I could be there with you all in MI so I could meet you all!!!  I am just loving hearing everyone's excitement though!!  You will just have to say hello to Clay for me and let him know I will see him in Cary!!! Laughing  Actually...maybe you shouldn't tell him.....I think I scared him when he called me Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2047 on: May 18, 2007, 08:12:56 PM »

Well I make 3 to go to bed, it's been a long sad day for my family, thanks to all of you for cheering me up here tonight Huggles you are all a joy to me Wink
See you tomorrow Baby Dust off to bed Clay dreaming

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #2048 on: May 18, 2007, 08:13:33 PM »

ANN - You might want to stop by the BLPT tonight before you head off since you are going to confession tomorrow anyway!! Laughing Have a great night!!! Huggles

caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #2049 on: May 18, 2007, 08:13:58 PM »

I am back!  Ann, don't go!  Everything is a little brighter with you around, dear friend!

Debi!  I love you, dear person!

I had a friend over tonight.  We went to Pizza Hut with her and two of her kids.  She is the one who is an abusive marriage and she is trying to figure a way out. She is an absolutely wonderful woman. This is her second marriage and she is scared to divorce him because she has no rights over his children and she doesn't want them to get stuck with him.  One is an adopted child who has already been in the "system" and she doesn't want her to end up back there.  The children's mother is an alcoholic so she definitely doesn't want to see them with her.  Bad things have happened in the past. They are supposed to have a "family meeting" tonight and I begged her to have it in a public place, not in the home.  I don't want to see her on the news.  Oh, he has also put her into such extreme debt she is terrified she may lose her home.

It puts my problems in perspective.

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #2050 on: May 18, 2007, 08:14:04 PM »

This old lady is heading off to bed, too. Have to get up early tomorrow to go to our local Amish auction and flea market. Darn.  Paranoid Laughing

Before I go, this is not as cute as Aisalynn's photo, but here is the back of Madisen's head. What? Remember, she snuck away and cut her own hair a couple of weeks ago. 

And here are both of the girls wearing grandma out pushing them.

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #2051 on: May 18, 2007, 08:17:07 PM »

Good night SHARON!  It's good to have you back!!! Get a good night's sleep!! Huggles

Good night BECKY!  Cute pics!!  Every little girl has to cut their own hair once.  We can thank those big Barbie heads for that one!!! Laughing

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #2052 on: May 18, 2007, 08:21:59 PM »

CAROLYN - How awful for your friend.  Having the kids to consider will make this a very rough decision for her.  I pray the family meeting will go well.  I pray her husband will get some help and his children and your friend will be safe.  I'm sure your friend is very thankful for you.  A situation like this sure does put things into perspective.  Huggles

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #2053 on: May 18, 2007, 08:25:06 PM »

Well...I'm going to head to bed myself.  I have worked a LOT of hours this week and need to rest up for the weekend!!!!

Have a WONDERFUL night!!!!  I will probably see you all in our new home tomorrow!!!!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2054 on: May 18, 2007, 08:27:47 PM »

Starstruck - Clay's dressing room? I'm ready!  Super Happy!!! Willson is doing okay. Stephanie is short and I guess he takes after her! He is small, so I guess those clothes I bought him will fit. They are keeping him longer since he was premature and small. This is the same cousin that went to the Daughtry concert with me a week ago.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #2055 on: May 18, 2007, 08:30:00 PM »

Carolyn, we posted at the same time.  Smile

You are such a good friend to everyone you know. You gave her very good advice.

Huggles
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #2056 on: May 18, 2007, 08:31:59 PM »

This old lady is heading off to bed, too. Have to get up early tomorrow to go to our local Amish auction and flea market. Darn.  Paranoid Laughing

Before I go, this is not as cute as Aisalynn's photo, but here is the back of Madisen's head. What? Remember, she snuck away and cut her own hair a couple of weeks ago. 

And here are both of the girls wearing grandma out pushing them.

Becky...those are adorable pictures...don't say they are not as cute as the aisalynn pictures....I love the back shot of madison...you know me I like pictures that are different....they are both beautiful!!!!!!

good night to all who are heading off to bed....remember count freckles...

Carolyn...something positive needs to happen for you....to much going on....we should all ( well those who can) plan a mini get together some day soon!!!  I think we need that!

Cindy thanks for all the olives...I love black olives...

Hello Meesa
caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2057 on: May 18, 2007, 08:58:41 PM »

Thanks, everyone.  Actually, I should have clarified.  She is the second friend I have had over this week who is an abusive marriage.  It makes me appreciate my husband even more!

We should get together, Debi. 

When my family left on the cruise, I had the feeling something big would happen that I would want to share with them.  I think the layoff qualifies.  I am okay, though.  Better than I thought I would be.  Prayers and fellowship really help.  I am looking forward to my family's return, however!

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #2058 on: May 18, 2007, 09:17:00 PM »

Carolyn...Ihope your family is back soon....

I'm calling it a night...I was bad and had ice cream with strawberries and chocolate syrup and now I 've got a headache...tooo much sugar!!!!!

night all...
debi
caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2059 on: May 18, 2007, 09:25:04 PM »

Yeah, Debi, but if you're going to have a headache, there are worse things to get one from!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx