gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:02:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 385
Total: 385

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDLEY  (Read 5079 times)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« on: April 14, 2007, 05:46:28 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDLEY!! 

I HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY SPECIAL DAY TODAY!!  I WISHED WE LIVED CLOSER SO I COULD FIX A  NICE BIRTHDAY DINNER FOR YOU!  BUT I DID MAKE A NICE CYBER BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR YOU 

I WILL NEVER FORGET YOUR KINDNESS WHEN I WAS SICK LAST YEAR.  YOU CALLED AND TALKED TO MY HUSBAND WHEN I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL AND YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH HE APPRECIATED THAT AS WE ARE PRETTY MUCH ALONE WHERE WE LIVE.  YOU CALLED ME SO MANY TIMES THE PAST YEAR AND MADE ME LAUGH.  YOU FIND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PICTURES FOR US AND ARE ALWAYS THERE WITH THE LATEST CLAY NEWS.  YEP YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL FRIEND!!! 

I WISH YOU GOOD HEALTH AND MUCH HAPPINESS THIS YEAR! 

Happy Birthday      Happy Birthday      Happy Birthday      Birthday Cake!

Big Hug!   Shirley/Pepe

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 07:10:24 AM »

Happy Birthday, dudley!!!!  Birthday Cake! Thank your for everything you do on this site - We love all of the Clay information and pictures that you bring to us!  Have a great day - Hope to finally get to meet you in Houston.  I Went to the Clay Store and found these for you - hope they are what you wanted:

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 07:10:59 AM »

Happy Birthday Dudley

Thank you for all you do for us with pictures and updates on our Clay.  I wish you good health and happiness not just today but everyday.

Hugs
Rainey
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 07:13:12 AM »

Hi Dudley - A very special happy birthday to a very special person.

All you do for this site is really appreciated more than you know, so keep doing it. You are truly one in a million.

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake!

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 08:12:59 AM »

To my Wild Rowdy Borgata Buddy,

Boy, do you fool everyone with your proper demeanor...but, does Mama know better!!!!!  lmao lmao lmao  Wish we could go back in time and relive that wonderful weekend together...what fun we had topped by the best Tour thus far....the JBT.

Hope that today will be special for you....a day surrounded by loved ones, with both family and friends.
I also hope that you will take time to do something special for yourself ........ how simple or fancy doesn't matter just as long as it is something that relaxes you and brings you pleasure ( think Claytime  Wink)

Thank you for the uniqueness that you bring to this site.....your information is always top notch and your pictures are just so  Thud!.

Have a wonderful birthday , oh..........AND....GET MAMA A DRINK!!!!!  ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

Love Ya,

Susan
xoxoxox
  Birthday Cake!

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 08:15:51 AM »

HAPPY B-DAY DUDLEY HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO FOR US. Happy Birthday

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 09:57:05 AM »

Linda, thanks so much for all of the articles, news, and pictures you bring to us. And I am so glad I got to meet you in NC and at the Borgata- what fun times. (Seen any limo's at the gas stations lately? Laughing Laughing)

Hope you have a wonderful day and that you get the tickets of your dreams. Hope to see you in Houston!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 10:15:16 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDLEY!

I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY AND HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY WEEK!

MAY THIS BE A YEAR FILLED WITH  LOVE, HAPPINESS AND "MORE" CLAY IN TEXAS!!  Wink

HUGS,
PRISSY

Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2007, 11:00:57 AM »

Music Music Music Music Music Music Music

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!

I hope that you are having a wonderful day today.  I was really looking forward to meeting you this summer at Dallas.  I'm hoping that one of these days we will be able to meet.  I love all the info you are able to find and bring over of us.  I have no idea where you find some of it, but am so glad that you do. 

Here is a present for you, hope you enjoy...

He is sending you a birthday kiss. 

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2007, 11:14:23 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDLEY!!
HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY --ENJOY!!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE CLAY INFO YOU ALWAYS SUPPLY US WITH  Huggles

HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY & A YEAR FILLED WITH EVERYTHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY  bigsmile  INCLUDING OUR BOY FRIEND library clay

Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! library clay

ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2007, 11:52:22 AM »

Happy Birthday Linda hope you have a great day.  Thanks for the all the pictures and articles you bring to the board. 

Max came over to wish you a happy bday.  He looks so innocent ROFLMAO  I always tell good think your so cute

Sasha Huggles

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2007, 11:53:25 AM »

DEAR DUDLEY
WHAT WOULD WE SO WITHOUT YOU???? (GOOD SONG TITLE)
YOU HAVE MADE THE CLAYMANIACS SUCH A WELCOME PLACE TO COME.
EVERYONE LOVES YOU AND YOUR HUMOR AND ALL THAT YOU BRING TO US.

HAVE A WONDERFUL , WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

tHIS IS A ROSE FROM MY GARDEN.

LOVE
JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2007, 12:13:04 PM »

Dudley-

Happy Birthday  Happy Birthday   Happy Birthday  Happy Birthday 

I sure hope, that over and over, you know how much I wish you to have a wonderful day!

Thanks for all you do for the Maniacs!!

You are appreciated!

Happy Birthday Birthday Cake! Happy Birthday Birthday Cake! Happy Birthday Birthday Cake!

Lora
claydevotee
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2007, 01:10:17 PM »

Happy Birthday, DUDLEY!

You are such a huge asset to Claymaniacs.  We can always depend upon you for "breaking news" and the most recent pictures of our Clay!  Thanks so much!

I sure wish we could have gotten together for the Houston and Dallas concert, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Anyway, I wish you the best of years....May this year find you healthy, happy and rich in all of the Lord's blessings!  Huggles

Thea
Ms. Hip Shake
SuperFan

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2007, 01:30:40 PM »

Ahhhhhhhh....the memories, eh Dudley!   Thud!

Sending happy birthday wishes to a dear and special lady.  I hope your day is filled with lots of joy and Clayness, Linda.  God Bless.

Luv, Kim Hip Shake  Birthday Cake! Happy Birthday

Peace out, fandom.  Thanks for the memories.  Goodbye.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2007, 03:47:09 PM »

Happy Birthday Dudley!!! Hope you had a great day. You are very special to all of us. Thanks so much for all the Clay news you find. So happy for you Clay is coming to Texas this year.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2007, 04:38:54 PM »

THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES EVERYONE....AND SHIRLEY MY FRIEND.....THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME THIS PAST YEAR...YOU TOO HAVE AND STILL ARE SEEING ME THRU SOME ROUGH SPOTS.....I FIGURE EVERY TIME WE HAVE A BIRTHDAY THAT MEANS WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED TO LIVE ANOTHER YEAR.....NOT JUST ANOTHER YEAR OLDER..

I HAVE HAD A WILD DAY....WORKED OUTSIDE DRAINING AND CLEANING MY POOL WITH THE COLD NORTH WIND BLOWING....WAS 80 A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO....ALWAYS HAS TO GET COLD WHEN I DO MY POOL....THEN WE JUST WENT TO DINNER....HOME NOW, FULL AND READY FOR THE COUCH....

THANKS AGAIN
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2007, 06:11:01 PM »

Happy Birthday Dudley!

I hope you are enjoying your special day!

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2007, 07:14:42 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDLEY !!

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

I wish you all the best and I hope you are having a great day !!

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
ILClaymate
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2007, 07:17:55 PM »

dancing party  Happy Birthday Dudley!  dancing party

Hope you had a wonderful day!  confetti2
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx