gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:06:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 331
Total: 331

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 95 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 115  (Read 167029 times)
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2007, 04:18:13 PM »

Hello Everyone!

Just a quick check-in for me.  Only got home from work about 45 minutes ago.  I'm just really really busy.  I sound like a broken record, but it's the truth.  I don't really have anything exciting going on except for work, work and more work!  Roll eyes

I haven't read a thing, but wanted to at least say hello.  I'm off to tend to some RL things!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2007, 04:47:39 PM »

wave

Going on a late real estate appoinment with Lewis out to the Lake - I'll ketchup here later, and will have to read the Idol thread to see who leaves - have a good evening, everybody!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2007, 05:05:13 PM »

FRANKIE, It wasn't photobucket I was haviong problems with it is this computer. I always saved my pictures in the computer and then took them to Photobucket and I didn't know any other way to do it but I found another way to get the pictures to Photobucket.
I hope they get the Nokia/Oklahoma snafu settled quickly so you guys will know if you are coming or going.
Don't forget Jericho. It is coming on right now. PLease watch it for Clay.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2007, 05:10:26 PM »

WELL I FINALLY PULLED MYSELF OFF THE COUCH.  COULD HAVE STAYED THERE ALL NIGHT. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  I DID MANAGE TO GET MY EXERCISE IN SO THAT WAS GOOD.

FRANKIE - I WON'T GIVE UP UNTIL ALL THE DATES ARE POSTED ON HIS OFFICIAL SITE.  I WILL HAVE TO BE OKAY.  IT JUST ISN'T MY YEAR.

DEBBIE - I THINK WE ALL WANT A LITTLE CLAY.   OR A LOT.

JOYCE - HERE THERE STRANGER.  YOU MAY NOT BE AROUND BUT WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU. Huggles

PRISSY - THANKS FOR THAT.  CLAY NEVER FORGOT US BEFORE BUT MAYBE THIS TOUR IS DIFFERENT AND THERE AREN'T PLACES HE CAN BOOK AROUND HERE.

JANET - HAVE YOU CALLED THE DOCTOR TO SEE WHY YOU ARE HAVING SO MUCH PAIN IN YOUR LEGS.

GLORY - THERE YOU ARE.  I HAVE BEEN ASKING ABOUT YOU ALL DARN DAY. Huggles

LOLITA - WELL AT LEAST WE WILL BE SEEING CLAY ONCE THIS YEAR.  MAYBE NEXT YEAR WHEN HE COMES OUT WITH HIS NEW ALBUM HE WILL BE TOURING AGAIN.

TAMMYKINS - HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD DAY.  I AM POOPED AND HOPE I CAN MAKE IT TO SEE AI AND WHO GETS BOOTED.  CURIOUS YOU KNOW.

ANGELA - HOPE YOU MADE IT HOME SAFE AND SOUND.  MAYBE YOU AND HUBBY ARE PLOWING.

SASHA - YOU TOO MY FRIEND.  HOPE YOU ARE HOME SAFE AND WARM.   Huggles 

HEATHER - WORK, WORK AND MORE WORK.  I GUESS SOMETIMES REAL LIFE ISN'T FUN.

Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2007, 05:19:32 PM »

RAINEY, I haven't called the Dr yet. This is the first day this has happened and I just figure it is another sign of old age. If it lasts long I will call him.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY.  YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2007, 05:22:17 PM »

Janet - Okay but don't wait too long.  I am trying to stay alert here so I can watch AI but I am pretty beat.  I think I will go and make myself a nice cup of hot tea.

Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2007, 05:29:48 PM »

Are you watching Jericho?

Janet Claymaniac2000

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2007, 05:49:05 PM »

Lolita. Thanks for asking about my hand. The doctor took the heavy dressing off and they removed thr stiches. Its healing well and they tell me I won"t have the constant pain now. I hope you enjoy your concerts, did you say you are going to 3? WoW!!! I"m still working on them. Hugs, Corbet
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2007, 06:13:28 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lolita. Thanks for asking about my hand. The doctor took the heavy dressing off and they removed thr stiches. Its healing well and they tell me I won"t have the constant pain now. I hope you enjoy your concerts, did you say you are going to 3? WoW!!! I"m still working on them. Hugs, Corbet

Corbet, Huggles so glad your hand is healing. Constant pain is no more, good for you. I wish I could go to all three concerts in California as all three are only an hour drive from my home, but hubby won't put up with it, so I'm happy to be able to attend one. I hope you get to see Clay at least twice this year.

Good night Lorraine, Woody, Glory, Prissy, Michelle, Lori, Tiffany, Evelyn, Sara, Carla, Boca, Tammy, Linda, Angela, Janet, Bozena, Jan, Marilyn, Pepe, Lindsay, Heather, Jayne, Sasha, Cindy, Meesa, Frankie, JoAnn, Spikee, Geraldine, Lora, and the rest, you all have a good evening.

Hugs,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2007, 06:16:19 PM »

I am happy. 

Janet Claymaniac2000

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2007, 06:21:33 PM »

Good evening everyone!! I'm heading off for work in half an hour. We had a huge drop in temperatures over night. When i went into work last night, it was 61...when i left work this morning at 7:15 it was 39. It's 32 right now...so i'm bringing out my winter coat again for the next few days. This Saturday i'm going out to try and get the concert ticket to George Jones i was making reference to the other day.

German released album

I was hoping Tony would sing tonight...anyway, his performance would've caused me to tune in Idol.

Janet: I can probably guess why you're happy Yes!

I have a PM to read and then i'm gonna get ready for work...

Baby Dust Baby Dust

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2007, 06:22:02 PM »

I am happy. 

Miss Janet could you share your happiness with us? Wink

Hugs,

Lolita

says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2007, 06:30:29 PM »

LOLITA, I sent you a PM.

Janet Claymaniac2000

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2007, 06:31:28 PM »

wave

We stopped at the office to do a couple of things - no T.V. here - I'll read the Idol thread later, or one of the kids will call me!

Janet - feel better soon - if this just suddenly started, call your doctor just to make sure it is not serious.

corbet - glad to hear your hand is healing well.

I'm sure Oklahoma has made a mistake on their site - maybe they mean August 7! I'm sure it will all get straightened out - probably by tomorrow.

AC - have a good night at work!
 Huggles to everybody else - I'll try to check back before bedtime.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #94 on: April 04, 2007, 06:48:59 PM »

Well just stopping by to say goodnight.  I am disappointed with AI    The wrong people are sure going home.  I won't say anything else.

Time to get under those covers and dream of my honey.  That will make me happy.

Good Night & Hugs
Rainey
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2007, 06:49:31 PM »

Janet thanks, and I understand. Have a good night.

Good night Frankie.

AC - who is Tony?

Good night Sara.

See you all tomorrow.

Hugs,

Lolita

says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2007, 06:54:35 PM »

LOLITA,  Jerry has gone to work but Tony is Tony Bennett. He worked with the kids on AI this week and Jerry was hoping he would sing but Ryan said he had the flu.

Janet Claymaniac2000

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #97 on: April 04, 2007, 07:00:10 PM »

Good evening my OCD buds!!!

EIGHT MORE HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a long and tough day at work today.  My boss was so sad and her tears got to me.  I have built such a great relationship with her.  The funny thing is I have a gut feeling that she will end up in Raleigh with me.  She is from France and has absolutely no family in the U.S.  She is the controller of all the Honeywell's in North America.  She could get a job anywhere. 

I also had a long chat with mom.  She kept saying "I guess I have to let you go now".  She was hoping I could've gone to her house tonight, but I worked until 8:00 tonight. 

I look forward to seeing my husband tomorrow.  I have missed him this week!! He told me he has set up my computer down there, so I will let you all know when I get down there!!

This morning when I went out to my car is was SOOOO cold.  I called Rob and asked him to tell me again how warm it was down there.  He told me he was in shorts and it was at least 70 degrees at 7:30 in the morning!! It was only 37 up here and rainy and windy. 

I was disappointed with the Idol results tonight, but I won't be a spoil sport! Laughing 

So how is everyone tonight?

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2007, 07:10:43 PM »

Goodnight Everybody. I'll talk to  you tomorrow

Janet Claymaniac2000

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #99 on: April 04, 2007, 07:15:46 PM »

Starstruck - It's so beautiful in NC. I want to go back ... and I will in August. It was cold here today as well.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 95 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx