gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:23:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 521
Total: 521

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 95 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 115  (Read 166984 times)
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2007, 05:33:17 AM »

wave Meesa!!!  Huggles
Hope you have a great day!!!

happy hubby - Hope you will be feeling better soon.   Huggles

wave and  Huggles everyone!!!

Time to 
Woodstock X115

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2007, 05:49:32 AM »

Woodstock - yes it is freezing here too!!
I was thinking the same thing. I just took a walk around my yard yesterday and everything is coming up so well, keeping my fingers crossed they will be ok.
Better dig my hat, gloves, scarf & coat, can hardly believe it turned back into winter weather! Stay warm. Huggles
Lorraine - Crazy weather for this time of year. Hopefully it will be nice for Easter. I know what you mean, my CODY is so worried that the bunny isn't going to stop here at my house. Please bundle up and stay warm as well. Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2007, 05:57:27 AM »

BOSS WON'T BE IN UNTIL A LITTLE BIT LATER AND THE NEWS WASN'T UP YET SO I AM JUST CHECKING IN BEFORE I BEGIN MY WORK DAY.

WOODY - I DO LIKE GINA AS WELL.  AGAIN MY FAVORITE IS JORDIN AND MALINDA A CLOSE SECOND BUT WHO KNOWS WHAT MAY HAPPEN.  HAVE A GOOD ONE.  DOES THIS WEEK SEEM ALONG OR WHAT.

MEESA - HAVE A GOOD CLAYDAY.

GERALDINE - I HAD TO TURN MY LITTLE HEATER ON THIS MORNING IN MY OFFICE.  TOO CHILLY FOR ME.  HAVE A GOOD DAY.

ON THE RADIO THIS MORNING THEY HAVE A HOLLYWOOD REPORT AND OF COURSE THEY BROUGHT UP HOW CLAY WASN'T WATCHING AI ANYMORE BUT STILL CALLED SANJAYA AND OFFERED HIM A SHOULDER TO CRY ON.  OF COURSE THEY ADDED MORE TO THAT.   OKAY I LET IT GO, JUST VENTING.

I WASN'T SURPRISED ON DWTS BUT I STILL FEEL THAT THE BASKETBALL GUY SHOULD HAVE GONE BUT THEN AGAIN HE IS MORE POPULAR

WILL CHECK BACK LATER AS I AM SURE YOU ALL ALREADY KNOW THAT.

HUGS
RAINEY
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2007, 06:45:40 AM »

wave

Good Morning!

Woody - thank you for Session 115!!!!

We had severe thunderstorms all evening and night - they are finally over. The satellite kept going on and off - I only got to the the recap performances on Idol. Jordin has been my favorite from the first. Malinda is talented, and I think she will get a contract no matter what. Lakisha has seemed to peak - she gives the same performance every week - good - but the same.  I only saw a couple of minutes of DWTS - but I did see who left.

I am shocked that I won our Basketball poll! How did that happen? I picked Memphis to win, even though I knew they wouldn't - I guess I won because I had picked Florida next. Thanks for the congratulations - it was the first time I'd ever participated in a bracket - and it was fun - thanks, Lindsay!  Huggles

Lorraine and everyone else in the NE - Clay is coming to New York, I see - that is not far from Ct - don't give up hope yet!

And, Lorraine - yes, I do wish we were heading in the same direction toward Clay - I'm afraid that all of those who want the NC concerts won't all get tickets - I think, from what I have read, that the whole Clay nation wants to go to those 2 concerts!

Happy - you are not here, so your cold must not be better - feel better soon!

I'm off to the grocery store - have to get the food for this weekend, and do not want to wait until the store is crowded Saturday!

Have a great  Hump Day, everybody!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2007, 07:10:14 AM »

LORRAINE, just saw Cindy's post.  Boy I really must have missed it.  Is CLAY putting out a new CD soon???????

PRISSY, I saw your post about all the flowers you bought, I always buy Dianthsus (sp).  Where ever I move to I plant them.  In Tennessee they only bloomed in the spring and spread like wild fire but when I planted some here in Michigan they bloomed all summer long as long as I clipped the dead blooms on them.  They smell wonderful, one of my all time favorite flowers.  I have a lot of spring bulbs up and would you believe we are supposed to get between 1 and 3 inches of snow by tomorrow with a low of 19 degrees.   

DUDLEY, keep that chin up and try and smile, make the boss wonder what you are smiling at!!!   Laughing

MICHELLE, I am so hoping you will like this man you are going out with this weekend.   Huggles

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2007, 07:32:04 AM »

MICHELLE, I am so hoping you will like this man you are going out with this weekend.   Huggles

We are going to lunch on Thursday. I'm sort of panicking about it because although he's a very nice guy there's no physical attraction. I don't see him in that light at all. I know things change but I'm not attracted to him romantically. There's no ~zing~ like there is with HB.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
ILClaymate
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2007, 08:02:33 AM »

wave Hey all!

I'm not sure if this was posted here or not.  Still on vacation so I'm kinda behind.

New concert date....

The Crouse-Hinds Concert Theater

In Mulroy Civic Center at Oncenter Wednesday, 7/18/07
8:00PM EDT

Tickets

On Sale on 04/16/07 8:00AM EDT 
ILClaymate
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2007, 08:12:20 AM »

Is CLAY putting out a new CD soon???????

Pepe ~ this was mentioned in Clay's latest People article.  You can read it all HERE.

Do you have a new album in the works?
We are going to be going out on tour this summer. And we're actually looking into making another album pretty soon. This time we're going to do something more creative. And so I'm excited about that, 'cause I'm looking forward to having a little more free reign than I've had in the past. Each time I've done an album, I've had a little more creative control over what happens.
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2007, 08:18:22 AM »

THANK YOU MISS CLANDY FOR THE INFO ON CLAY'S CD!!

MICHELLE, Some of the better romances start out with good friendships.  No you do not feel that hot spark right away but it just grows naturally with getting to know the person.  I think that is the best kind.  I will be waiting to hear about your lunch out!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2007, 08:30:26 AM »

JUST CHECKING IN.  I KNOW IT ISN'T LUNCHTIME YET BUT I NEEDED A CLAYFIX.

PEPE - GLAD CLANDY TOOK CARE OF ANSWERING THAT FOR YOU.  SURE HOPE IT DOESN'T INCLUDE CLIVE DAVIS.

FRANKIE - ALL OF THE NEW YORK PERFORMANCES ARE JUST SO FAR AWAY BUT MAYBE THAT IS A SIGN HE WILL STILL BE COMING MY WAY.

WHERE IS MISS GLORY.  HOPE SHE IS OKAY. 

WILL CHECK BACK IN A FEW.

HUGS
RAINEY
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2007, 08:37:59 AM »

Well, I see another session of the OCD is up and running.  We sure do talk a lot, don't we?  It seems the pages just fly by.

A very good morning to everyone.

Lorraine - Don't work too hard. I've been to the pizza shop every day this week. That's because we've been busy.

Well - Off to clean and then get ready to head out.  See you all tonight.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2007, 09:26:01 AM »

Good Afternoon!!

Woody, thank you so much for our continued new homes where it's all about friendship, love for Clay and each other. claymaniacs rocks

Lorraine, I like Jordan a lot too.   When the heck is spring coming???  I want the sun. 

Frankie, and here's another congratuations for you for your win! Purple Banana Purple Banana   Did you get enough for Clay trekking?
I remember thinking years ago, that I would almost sell my house.  Wow, good thing I cleared my head on that one. Laughing

Happy, I hope your cold is getting better.   I left you soft nice hot soup.  Now it's your turn to pick something up. 

Cindy, wow, only 24 hours.  It is so hard to believe.  It's like one of our sisters is leaving us, but I know you will be back.  It just seems strange.  Well, lots of joy in your new place. 

Lolita, so glad to see you again!!!!!!!!!!!  I got a virus once and had to buy a whole new computer.   I still take too many chances sometimes, but I usually only go to places I want to research.     I don't even save as many pictures of Clay that I used to.  I had hundreds!!!!

Evelyn, why are you so busy this week?  Is the holiday's?   I thought you were busier on the weekends.  Hey, that is good news though.  Keeps the $$ flowing and everyone smiling.   Are you going to Debbie's for Easter.

Pepe, I see that you are still having trouble with your foot.  I am so sorry you have to go through that pain again.   Maybe hubby could just eat sandwiches so you can stay off of it.  I hope the doctor will give you something to help it.  Maybe he did.  I haven't read back.   Huggles

Michelle, Pepe is so right.  Sparks can fly later.   It's hard to find a good man sometimes and that is really important these days.   No loss in trying.   Just keep going.  Variety is the spice of life (when you are single.)  Wink

Clandy, thanks for the People Cd info again.   I can't wait to see his creativity.   I just want him to stay in the music industry.  He looks like he is ready to conquer anything and everything right now.

Off to the races.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2007, 10:11:15 AM »

Good Afternoon!!

Woody, thank you so much for our continued new homes where it's all about friendship, love for Clay and each other. claymaniacs rocks

Lorraine, I like Jordan a lot too.   When the heck is spring coming???  I want the sun. 

Frankie, and here's another congratuations for you for your win! Purple Banana Purple Banana   Did you get enough for Clay trekking?
I remember thinking years ago, that I would almost sell my house.  Wow, good thing I cleared my head on that one. Laughing

Happy, I hope your cold is getting better.   I left you soft nice hot soup.  Now it's your turn to pick something up. 

Cindy, wow, only 24 hours.  It is so hard to believe.  It's like one of our sisters is leaving us, but I know you will be back.  It just seems strange.  Well, lots of joy in your new place. 

Lolita, so glad to see you again!!!!!!!!!!!  I got a virus once and had to buy a whole new computer.   I still take too many chances sometimes, but I usually only go to places I want to research.     I don't even save as many pictures of Clay that I used to.  I had hundreds!!!!

Evelyn, why are you so busy this week?  Is the holiday's?   I thought you were busier on the weekends.  Hey, that is good news though.  Keeps the $$ flowing and everyone smiling.   Are you going to Debbie's for Easter.

Pepe, I see that you are still having trouble with your foot.  I am so sorry you have to go through that pain again.   Maybe hubby could just eat sandwiches so you can stay off of it.  I hope the doctor will give you something to help it.  Maybe he did.  I haven't read back.   Huggles

Michelle, Pepe is so right.  Sparks can fly later.   It's hard to find a good man sometimes and that is really important these days.   No loss in trying.   Just keep going.  Variety is the spice of life (when you are single.)  Wink

Clandy, thanks for the People Cd info again.   I can't wait to see his creativity.   I just want him to stay in the music industry.  He looks like he is ready to conquer anything and everything right now.

Off to the races.

SO ARE YOU HOPPING ALL THE WAY.  IT FEELS MORE LIKE WINTER THAN SPRING.  MAYBE IT IS SANTA CLAUS THAT IS COMING AND NOT THE EASTER BUNNY. Laughing Laughing Laughing
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2007, 10:14:02 AM »

GOOD AFTERNOON ONE AND ALL.

JANET - WHERE ARE YOU TODAY.  HOPEFULLY ALL IS OKAY.

GLORY - YOU TOO.  YOU ALWAYS POST IN THE MORNING.

EVELYN - HAVE A GOOD DAY AND LOOKS LIKE WORK IS WHAT MAKES THE WORLD GO AROUND BUT WITH THE HELP OF OUR HONEY AS WELL.

JERRY - YOU MUST BE SLEEPING BUT JUST IN CASE  wave wave

LINDA - MAYBE WE WILL GO DIRECTLY INTO WINTER AGAIN AND FORGET SPRING AND SUMMER.  I HAVE A FEELING IT IS GOING TO BE A VERY RAINEY SPRING/SUMMER.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2007, 10:27:18 AM »

Lorraine, ok, well, I have been wayyyyyyyy too good, so Santa better be good to me!!!!!  I need some rewards!!

Hi to everyone I missed earlier.   Bye!!

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2007, 10:36:26 AM »

Tammyyay for losing two pounds, the five pounds should come off easy now that you know what not to do. You really don’t need to lose weight, you probably look better with an added seven or five pounds on you.

Woody you are right, I can now add more clack to my VIF (very important files). Take care of yourself – don’t work too hard.

Lorraine, it seems like century ago since I was four, so I wonder if we become mouthy at that age. It’s probably just a phase; she’ll grow out of it. BTW, we are having a summer like weather again, this past couple of nights we went to sleep with windows and a door open. I am happy for this warm weather; however, I am afraid of what summer will be like this year.

Linda so glad to see your post, I have lost many clacks with viruses; there are three of us using the computer but for some reason I always get the blame. Not fair. I will try to pm you tonight.

Happy Birthday Boca,  enjoy your day! Happy Birthday

wave Evelyn, Clandy, Frankie, Pepe, Shannon and the rest who will be stopping by.

Hugs,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2007, 10:53:25 AM »

RAINEY, I was on for a few minutes this morning but I didn't post. Just checked here and the ANN and then got off because I was waiting for my daughter to call me but she didn't call till about 20 minutes ago. Also my legs have been hurting me really bad today. It is weird because it feels like the way they  used to hurt when I was a little kid and my grandmother always called it "Growing Pains" but I know I am not growing now. I finally rubbed them with alcohol and they feel a little better.
Where did it say that Clay called Sanjaya? I didn't see that. Was it in the Peopls article or did they just make that up?  If it is really true I think that is sweet of him.
Well I am going to get off of here again and watch the rest of my soaps. I have to run over and vote for Jericho again before I get off. I'll talk to you guys later.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2007, 10:58:10 AM »

wave Lunchtime check-in.......

Lolita - I forgot to say earlier that I'm glad your computer is back - I worry about going to so many unknown sites all of the time looking for Clay news, but we do have a good virus blocker, and we keep it updated - hopefully, that will keep our computer from crashing. even with this, we once had to take our computer in to be cleaned of viruses - they never got to our files, but they were there!

Shannon - I also forgot to say that I hope all is well at work - things always change at jobs, it seems - hope the new changes work out for you.

Cindy - you are almost in North Carolina!  Purple Banana I hope you and your family will be very happy there!

I'm hoping that Our Honey will make some magazines this week - I know he will be on the  People cover (They better write a good article about him!), but I hope he will be in others, too, and I hope they are good mentions. His opinion on Idol has been mentioned on several of the News services. I can't believe that he is not watching at all - he keeps mentioning other T.V. shows (The Office, Jericho), so it looks like he would check in with Idol  (don't expect him to be glued to the screen) just to see what is going on this year.

Back to work.......

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2007, 11:17:33 AM »

Hi.  wave The students beat us in kickball yesterday. We were winning until the last 2 innings.  But it was a lot of fun and a great bonding experience.

I was happy with who was voted off of DWTS. I really didn't like that couple. Still love Joey, Lalia, Apollo and Ian, as well as Billy Ray. On AI I wasn't blown away by any of them, except for Melinda. I think the bottom 3 will include Phil and Hayley with Hayley going. Still can't call anything on Sanjaya as to when he will be gone. Let's hope it's soon.  Laughing

Hi Frankie, Rainey, Lolita, Pepe, Evelyn, Linda, Glory, Clandy, Michelle, and Janet.  wave

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2007, 11:20:06 AM »

Alright - I'm happy - just got back from the mail box - Clay and all of the other Idols are on the cover of Y'all Magazine this month  - April/May issue. There is just cartoon drawings of them, and Clay is not front and center, since he was not a "Winner", but he is there - the second time this magazine has featured the Idols (the first article is why I subscribed, and I have subscribed ever since - It is a great magazine!) this magazine can also be found at Walmarts. I'm off to take pictures and to get it posted in the Magazine Thread!

EDIT - Hey, Krista - I think you may be right in your Idol predictions - I was thinking about Haley - funny how things change from year to year. She is so much like Katharine McPhee (not quite as good a voice) that I think that hurts her this year -  I hope we don't have any more storms and I get to watch the show tonight!  Sorry you lost kick ball  Laughing I used to love to play that!

gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 95 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx