gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:59:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 433
Total: 433

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 115  (Read 164631 times)
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007, 08:00:29 PM »

I am here worn out but here. Having some changes at the hospital we have been outsourced. Right now I still have a job. I being supervisor I will most likely not lose my job.  Many changes though. As of right now no one will lose their job. Basically we will wear their uniforms and be transfered to their insurance. I am off for bed.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 08:02:22 PM »

Lindsay- I love your new avie.

Shannon- I am sorry about the changes at work.  Good Night and Sweet Clay Dreams.
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2007, 08:09:22 PM »

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2007, 08:11:21 PM »

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2007, 08:13:08 PM »

Shannon - Glad your job is safe! Hope the transition is smooth for everyone.

Lindsay- I love your new avie.

Thanks, Sara. It was time to move beyond the snowman. Laughing

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2007, 08:13:29 PM »

Goodnight Everybody. See you in the morning.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2007, 08:16:56 PM »

Janet- I love those pics you posted.  Good Night and Sweet Clay Dreams.

Lindsay- Your welcome and yes I think we are done with snow for the year.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2007, 08:38:31 PM »

Hey all. Summery time.

Thanks Woody for the new session!

Be safe in the storms.

Congrats to the FL team.

On DWTS I like Joey, Lalia, Ian, Apollo, John and I do like Heather.

Boca-Good to hear Nicki is doing better.

That's great some guys are interested in dating her.

Clay said there was rumors that he could make a guest appearance on Jericho but it wasn't true. He loves watching the show and wants us to tune in.

Charlene-Have a nice ride with your mom and brother.

Sasha-Congrats on 7000 posts! Cheer!

Beautiful blends.

Pepe-Hope your foot feels better. Take it easy.

Frankie-Have a nice lunch out with Lewis.

That's good you got AC in your car back.

Congrats on winning the NCAA Pool!!!

Prissy-What a cute picture of baby Taylor with the stuffed bunny.

Scary about the coyote in your backyard. Hope they catch it.

Carol has to be a big part behind Clay coming to Texas and OK.  Angel

Have a good day planting.

Jan-That's wonderful 2 of your paintings will be on display in Italy.

Tammy-Enjoy your jewelry.

Jerry-Great pic of you pretending to be scared.  Laughing

Thanks for the pics and info.

Drive safe in the storms.

Janet-Hope your ex- hubby has a quick recovery from his surgery.

Glory-Good luck with your diet.

Rainy-That's good your employee training went by fast.

Krista-Have fun at the kickball game.

Lindsey-Good luck with your interview next week.

Thanks for the People.com interview with Clay. Great interview.

How excited he is going to do a new CD soon. Yeah!!! 

I bet it will be out by next year hopefully early. Fingers Crossed

He's not missing anything if he's not watching AI.  Laughing

Shannon-Enjoy the rest of your day off.

Good luck with the changes at work.

Michelle-You shouldn't feel guilty for seeing a another man. Hope your date goes well on Thursday.

Cindy-Just a few more days til you are in NC. 

Saw more clack from the auction at the Gala. Clay is so cute and so funny.  Laughing

Thanks for the gorgeous pics of our man Sasha, Jan, Janet and Meesa.

Prayers for Boca and her daughter and her whole family, Alli, Thea and her family, Philly's mom, Prissy's niece's baby Taylor and Kristy and her family, Linda's mom, JJ's Lauren and her son's baby and her family,Jo Ann's mom, Frankie's mom and Amy,Cindy's friend,Marilyn's Chris,Meesa's grandma and her BIL, Michelle's father and her brother,,Kris and her family, Glory's mom, Tammy's mom, Woody's hubby and anyone getting bad weather and anyone else that needs them.

Everyone have a Happy Hump Day!

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2007, 08:40:17 PM »

Goodnight Everyone and Sweet Clay Dreams. Baby Dust off to bed Clay dreaming

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2007, 09:09:11 PM »

Good Night Tiffany Sweet Clay Dreams.

Good Night Everyone Sweet Clay Dreams.
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2007, 12:10:44 AM »

Good early morning one and all, wave

I got my computer back and none of my VIP files (Clay stuff) is missing. I was told by hubby not to venture to other sites that I’m not familiar with, I only visit Claymaniac, Amazon, and once in awhile I visit the CB. I don’t have time to be wandering all over the cyberspace. Of course, hubby did not believe me, but I’ll survive.

How is everyone? I hope you all had a nice day yesterday; I’m looking forward to what Wednesday might bring.

Lindsay thanks for bringing the People link to us. I so agree with Clay, AI is like a drug, there was a time when I couldn’t think of anything but AI. This year I have not watch the show – not even once, and I am so happy that AI is out of my system. I can’t wait to hear more about this new album.

wave Woody, Frankie, Janet, Evelyn, Krista, Heather, Jan, Boca, Glory, Bozena, Sasha, Tammy, Marilyn, Shannon, JoAnn, Jayne, Angela, Spikee, Geraldine, and the rest. wave

Corbet you are correct, age is a state of mind, my mind tells me I can do anything, Yes! but my body screams, “Are you out of your mind?”  Laughing Laughing Joking aside, my 83-year-old friend and neighbor always tells me that she thinks she is still twenty-five.

Today I will tackle my closets, junk mails and if my body is up to it, I might add the garage of things that needs done today. I cannot stand all the junk mail that I receive on a daily basis. If I cannot tend to it in a week, it can become a nuisance. If I can just throw them in the recycle bin with our names and address still attached to them things will be much easier, but MIL and hubby gives me a nightmare with their constant lecture regarding people who steal identity, social security and whatnot. Now I have nightmares if I mistakenly throw anything with our name and address still attach to it.

Carla, I love the entire sketch that you posted. You are one talented young woman.

Pepe, take care of that foot of yours, I hope you can find a medication that will make your foot problem go away, and don’t give up on Clay coming to Michigan yet.

Tiffany  Huggles thanks for the summaries and the prayer for us all. It’s funny, I didn’t notice that it was a pup on a poll, I though it was a panda. Panda and bamboos go hand in hand, so I assume it was a panda. I may need eyeglasses to see.

Prissy, you are so right; by the time you get use to Clay’s beard, it will already be gone. How many of Clay’s concert will you attend this year? Have fun Clay trekking. BTW, I love the Easter basket that you posted, how did you make Clay’s picture appear on it?

Lorraine, I love that you call your granddaughter “Catherine” now, I was taken aback when I read it, then I realized who Catherine is. So, how is Catherine doing? I agree with you, Clay will always be number one to us now and forever.

Meesa, thanks for sharing those photos with us.

Linda  Huggles , I have missed you. I will pm you tonight.

AC – I love the cartoon you posted. Nice picture of you eating cheesecake, you make me feel like having one too, but I will fight it. BTW, I used to watch KITT; many of my relatives in the Philippines believe that the car can really talk. And to tell them otherwise is useless as their minds are already made up.

Clay is looking great with a beard. I hope he keeps it for a while. If not, it doesn’t matter as I don’t much mind what he wears, what he does to his hair and what he adds on to his face.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Hugs to all,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2007, 02:49:44 AM »

HELLO EVERYONE  wave
AI WAS DECENT LAST NIGHT & I THOUGHT ALMOST EVERYONE WAS GOOD WITH THE EXCEPTION OF 2.  SORRY SANJAYA FANS, BUT IT IS HIS TIME TO GO SANJAYA  HAS BEEN ON  WAY TOOOOOOO LONG. 
MY VERY FAVORITE WAS JORDIN--FOR 17 YEARS OLD, SHE SURE CAN SING!!!!!

FRANKIE, CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING THE  NCAA   Clapping Purple Banana Clapping

WOODY, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR OUR BEAUTIFUL NEW HOME. 

REMINDER TO ALL "ELLIOT FANS" HE WILL BE ON THE JK SHOW TONIGHT

COULD TODAY BE THE DAY THE 3 REMAINING CONCERTS ARE ANNOUNCED     COME BACK TO NEW ENGLAND AGAIN 

I AM OFF & RUNNING TO WORK---I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

HUGS TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2007, 02:52:00 AM »

Good Early morning Lolita!
 I lost two of the nasty seven pounds I gained.. I stopped eating late at night and brought some of my own food into work.  I'll try to keep it up. . One day at a time! 
It's pizza day and time to do a short work out before my shower..

Lolita
I'm glad to see you are back on your computer and your Clay stuff is safe! Huggles

Woody
Thanks for the new digs!  Smile Huggles  I posted yesterday that I saw your outfit you bought on line.  I didn't get to see it on the show.  What color did you get?

Time to exercise!

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2007, 02:53:09 AM »

Good Morning Angela!
Do you have Friday off?

Frankie
Congratulations!  confetti2 confetti2 confetti2 yay

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2007, 03:40:07 AM »

Good morning to the morning crew!

Just 24 hours to go and I am ON MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo!

It will be tough packing up my desk today.  I am going to miss many of the people I work with every day. 

Frankie - CONGRATULATIONS on winning the NCAA pool!!!! Did you win Clay???????? Laughing 

Angela - I will be hoping one of the last three tour announcements will be close to my NE buddies!! Huggles

Happy - I hope you are feeling better soon! Huggles

Well....time to start getting ready.  I have a few errands to run this morning before I head out to work.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2007, 03:53:33 AM »

GOOD MORNING TAMMY & ANGELA  wave
SNOW ON OUR WAY TODAY AND TOMORROW.
HOPE EVERYONE HAS NICER WEATHER WHERE YOU ARE. 

wave HAPPY HUBBY. SASHA, JAYNE, LORRAINE, JERRY, wOOSTOCK AND THE THE REST STILL TO COME.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2007, 04:06:23 AM »

GOOD MORNING ANGELA, TAMMYKINS, GERALDINE, CINDY  wave wave wave wave wave wave wave

LOOKS LIKE COLD WEATHER IS COMING OUR WAY AND MAY END UP WITH SOME WET SNOW AND SLEET.  LOOKS LIKE BACK TO THE EXERCISE BIKE AND AB-LOUNGER.

MY FAVORITE STILL IS JORDIN SPARKS.  I JUST THINK SHE HAS THE "IT" FACTOR BUT HECK WE AM I.  AS LONG AS I HAVE MY CLAY THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME.

FRANKIE - CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR WIN confetti2 confetti2 confetti2 confetti2 confetti2 confetti2 confetti2 confetti2 confetti2 confetti2

ANGELA - LETS HOPE WE GET SOME GOOD NEWS REAL SOON AND THAT CLAY STILL LOVES THE EAST COAST.  CATCH YOU WITH AN EMAIL AT WORK.

TAMMYKINS - SLOW BUT SURELY.  GLAD YOU LOST A FEW OF THOSE POUNDS.  IT ISN'T EASY IS IT.  ONE DAY AT A TIME. 

SASHA - HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.  JUST THINK IT IS HUMP DAY. 

GERALDINE - NO NICER WEATHER FOR US HERE IN CT.  LOOKS LIKE IT IS GOING TO LAST WELL THROUGH THE HOLIDAY.  HECK HOW IS THE EASTER BUNNY GOING TO MAKE IT TO MY HOUSE FOR CATHERINE. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

CINDY - GOOD LUCK AND I AM SURE SAYING GOODBYE WILL BE VERY HARD.

LOLITA - SO GLAD TO SEE YOU POST.  CATHERINE IS DOING WELL BUT SHE IS GETTING VERY MOUTHY   I THINK WE ARE WELL PASS THE TERRIBLE TWOS AND ARE WORKING ON THE TERRIBLE FOURS Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE WILL BE FOUR YEARS OLD NEXT MONTH.

DICK - HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER.  WE MISS YOU. Huggles

WOODY - THANKS FOR OUR YET ANOTHER HOME.  I THINK WE WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN REAL GONERS IF OUR SPECIAL OCD HOME NEVER STARTED.

HUGS
RAINEY
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2007, 04:11:35 AM »

WELL THE NEWS ISN'T UP YET SO I WILL HAVE TO CHECK IN FROM WORK.  CATCH EVERYONE LATER.

HUGS
RAINEY wave wave wave wave wave wave wave
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2007, 04:30:48 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave Lolita, ANGELA, Tammy, Cindy, Charlene, late night Tiffany, Sara, Linds, Janet, and ALL of our gang as you get here!!!!!

I have a VERY busy next couple of days.  Our church does a Sedar Supper on Maundy Thursday every year, and it takes a lot of preparation.  So I am tied up setting up tonight, and helping with the dinner immediately right after school tomorrow.  Just to let you all know where I am.   Laughing  I feel like I will never catch up..... Thank goodness for Tiffany's summaries.    

I just realized I'm supposed to be tanning AND at the church at the same time tonight.     I guess I will have to change my tanning appointment.  I don't think I can do it at the church.   

I won't have my second graders at all tomorrow, so I have little Easter gifts for them today.  I will still see my first graders tomorrow, but it will be an EASY day.

Well...warning to all you East coasters.   eek! eek! eek!  It is 28 degrees here with a wind chill of 16.   cold  Back to my winter coal today.  It's probably coming your way.

Janet - Thanks for the great late night decor yesterday!!!  Huggles

Lolita - Glad your computer is working again!!!  Clapping  Hey...now you have an excuse to build up your Clack again.   bigsmile

Tammy - I bought the white top with the blue denim jeans.  I'm not sure the top is my style....but the colors are pretty and I can wear it with other things, since I can't wear jeans to school.  But I liked the blue denim jeans the best, and you can wear those with so many colors.  I ALWAYS buy everything in yellow...I have SO much yellow, so I resisted and went with the white.  I thought it was a very good deal for 3 pieces.  I bet in the store I would easily have to pay that much for the jeans alone.  Is your spring break next week too???

Cindy - WOW!!!  24 hours!!!  I'll bet you are all excited, and a bit sad....so many emotions at once.  Enjoy your last day at work.   Huggles  Hope they throw you a par-tay!!!  confetti2

Charlene - Are you freezing up there, too??? I can't believe I have to pull out the  gloves and ear muffs this morning.     Thank goodness I haven't planted anything yet.  I wonder how it will affect the perennials coming up.

WOODY - THANKS FOR OUR YET ANOTHER HOME.  I THINK WE WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN REAL GONERS IF OUR SPECIAL OCD HOME NEVER STARTED.

Lorraine - Thank you.   Huggles  That means a lot to me.  Just two more days of work.....I am dragging my way through it....or that's how it feels.   

As for AI, my favs are the same.  I think Melinda is the most naturally talented one, for sure.  I like Jordin, too.  And I really like Gina.  I think Gina is the most marketable to tell you the truth, if they want a pop artist.  I think all 3 of them should get contracts, for sure.  LaKisha is falling out of my graces, and none of the guys really appeal to me.  It was VERY difficult watching Blake sing Mack the Knife last night.  NO ONE can sing like our Clay!!! 

Time to get ready....still have a few things to do that I didn't finish last night.  I was trying to send my Avon order on my computer last night and I literally fell asleep in the chair.   Laughing  How pathetic is that.... ROFLMAO
Woodstock X115

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2007, 04:57:38 AM »

Good morning everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day. Love ya!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx