gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:07:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 161
Total: 161

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 115  (Read 166877 times)
ClayHeart
Claymaniac

« Reply #1860 on: April 20, 2007, 09:55:59 AM »

I won't be able to join the anniversary party this evening because I have a friend coming in from out of town to stay this weekend.  She hasn't been Clayverted yet, so she probably wouldn't appreciate me setting her on the sofa in front of the TV while I went back in the home office to join the party!!  Then again, maybe she'd understand and not think I'm too rude  bigsmile.  Everyone have a wonderful time tonight.  I don't know how long the party will last, but maybe I'll check in after she goes to sleep.  We can't stay up as late as we used too!!  Bye for now.

Debbie
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1861 on: April 20, 2007, 10:06:11 AM »

wave

dudley - what a great article and clip! it took me about 10 minutes to watch the video - it kept stopping and starting - but it was worth the trouble! I have to set my VCR before I leave this afternoon! I see the beard is gone. And how has he supported Sanjaya if he has not been watching the show at all this year?  Laughing

Janet - glad you are home - hope you can get some sleep  Huggles

Evelyn - Julie was a special person - I'm glad I came out of lurkdom in time to know her, jj, Liz, and Carol. I hope your headache gets better  Huggles

Glory - have a good day at work!

lolita - my husband started preparing for retirement about 6 years before he retired. He could see that things at the phone company were getting so bad that he did not want to stay! He was a supervisor, and was forced to treat some really good long-time employees in a bad way - company policy.  He got his real estate license, and did that on the weekends. By the time he retired from Ma Bell he had his broker's license and opened his own business.
If the phone company had treated people decently, he would probably still be there.

wave Lindsay and Debbie!

I just took Scooter on a long walk (we think that is helping her diabetes, so we do that several times a day), and we took pictures of the roses - they are in the Garden Thread - roses for all of you today .

I just got called an invited out to luch by my husband - so see all of you later!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1862 on: April 20, 2007, 10:08:19 AM »

I loved the video interview. I probably won't catch it tonight...

I already miss the beard and bangs though!!

Thanks for  bringing it over!

Loved the Billboard pictures that were posted by Marilyn this morning..and the UNICEF ones by Dudley...

Love his little twang/drawl he has when he speaks....he cracks me up!

Lora
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #1863 on: April 20, 2007, 10:21:10 AM »

Well I got completely caught up on here. I took another one of my LORTABs and it helped some. I only have two more left so I have to kind of divide them out.I can't believe that they didn't find anything wrong because I know something was wrong yesterday. I have never felt like that before in my life. I didn't eat a bite of anything all day yesterday and didn't have a drink of water because I couldn' t get to the refigerator and then when I finally called 911 last night they said don't eat or drink anything because it might interfere with something the Dr's want to do. I told my nurse when I got there that I was dying for a drink of water and about an hour later he brought me a little cup of water and then I told them I was hungry because I hadn't ate all day and they finally brought me a cold (I mean refigerator cold) fish sandwich, and a little carton of applesauce about 3 o'clock this morning. If you aren't sick when you go to an emergency room you will be by the time you leave.
Well I am going to try to get caught up at the ANN and then lay back down for awhile.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1864 on: April 20, 2007, 12:08:45 PM »

Good afternoon everyone.  What a gorgeous day.  Did some grocery shopping, came back and cleaned my dirty oven and now I have a checkbook to balance.

Janet - we were so worried about you.  When Jerry didn't see you on msn he got worried and Tammy called and thought maybe we should call your daughter.  I can't believe they couldn't find anything.  Be careful my friend.

Dudley - that link brings me to ET and to the right there is his pic.  I click on interview and nothing happens.  Here I go again.

Evelyn - I will never forget my so called wedding.  Those were the days for sure.

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1865 on: April 20, 2007, 12:11:44 PM »

Frankie - I am like you.  I cannot stand to watch Regis & Kelly.  Especially Kelly.  Just her voice alone makes me cringe.

Glory - I will never forget that night.  Heck I almost married Clay.  Better luck next time.

Lolita - hope to have a little fun.  You just never know what can happen.

Lindsay - have a good weekend. wave wave wave wave wave  Caught you lurking.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1866 on: April 20, 2007, 12:21:24 PM »

Dudley - got it.  For some reason I had to go through Internet Explorer.  He is all clean shaven and looks soooooo good.
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #1867 on: April 20, 2007, 12:27:40 PM »

This is PROBABLY th e last time I get to check in for the day...have a WONDERFUL "PARTAY" tonight.

Evelyn....I don't remeber headaches from the Thyroid and I have read over 500 websites on the subject  bigsmile  Feel better... Huggles

Janet....I am so happy to see you home with nothing wrong.  I know it is frustrating when you go to the ER and know something is wrong but they tell you no.  I guess that's a good thing though.  Rest and catch up on all your eating 

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #1868 on: April 20, 2007, 12:28:15 PM »

Once again...

http://50.lycos.com/

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1869 on: April 20, 2007, 12:43:24 PM »

wave

I'm leaving in about 15 minutes to watch Cameron swim - hope somebody will still be at the party when I get home tonight, but just in case, I thought I wuld start things a little early with some of my favorite Clay moments:

Watching Marilyn, Jayne, Heather, and Spikee sing "Invisible" at Boca's 50th Brithday party

Boca and her cake:

The New England Hussies attending the Social via tape - that was one of the funniest moments of the whole Social!  Laughing

Almost everyone who got to attend the Social:

All of the support I got from Claymaniacs (in person and on the phone!) in Atlanta before and after my Meet and Greet:

And of course  my favorite Clay moment ever - getting to meet him:

Have a great, fun party tonight - it is so hard to get everyone here at the same time - but I will be thinking about all of you, and all that you mean to me 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #1870 on: April 20, 2007, 12:58:35 PM »

Day 8 Update : Clay Aiken's Appeal for Afghanistan

Our new total is $161,798.82 as of 9 a.m. this morning. This total, in US Dollars, now reflects the donations made in the U.S. and in Canada.
  Clapping  Clapping

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1871 on: April 20, 2007, 01:05:22 PM »

Good Afternoon everyone!
I went shopping at Fashion Bug and Kohl's and bought some brown dress pants, a top and shoes for my sons track banquet tomorrow..  I  have been trying to get back on track with my eating this week.. I tried on my Capri's from the end of last summer and they are too tight.. eek!  I am getting my but in gear and lose those 5-7 pounds.

Is everyone resting for the big partay tonight??? Super Happy!!!  I am not sure how long I will be here but I definitely will be here. 

Dudley
I love that interview with Clay.. Thanks for posting the link.. Will that be the exact interview thats on the show tonight?

Frankie
I love those pictures and I remember making that dvd.. I will never look at french bread the same way again.. Laughing lmao ROFLMAO

Janet
Jerry was concerned about you so he messaged me.  He had to get ready for work so I tried to call you.. When no one answered we got worried.   He had your daughters number from the last time and after debating and talking it over with him and Lorraine we decided to call her up.. I'm glad we did!  Your daughter is very nice.  I'm glad to see your home. Huggles

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #1872 on: April 20, 2007, 01:07:20 PM »

WELL WONDERFUL .....CNN NOW HAS OUR CHANNEL 13 ABC ON....SOMEONE SHOOTING IN A BLDG AT JOHNSON SPACE CENTER DOWN HERE....  
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1873 on: April 20, 2007, 01:17:58 PM »

Hi.  wave I'm sorry that I've been MIA lately. Lots to do at work from now until the middle of May.
I watched the ET clip. Good interview, though I admit I miss the beard too. I really liked it (and I never, ever thought I would say that).
I will not be able to attend the party tonight, but I hope everyone has a great time and Happy anniversary, OCD'ers.  Huggles

Dudley, oh gosh! I hope everything is ok.

Frankie, great pics and memories.

wave to everyone!

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #1874 on: April 20, 2007, 01:18:14 PM »

Frankie I never watch Regis and Kelly unless of course Clay is the guest. I never like Kelly specially now. Thanks for posting all those photos, makes me feel as though I know all of you already.

Lorraine it’s raining like cats and dogs in my area, I can’t complain because we need this rain. Enjoy your remaining hours at work.

Corbet I don’t know if I miss any of your post this morning, I hope you are well. Will you be attending our three-year anniversary celebration tonight?

Hugs to all,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1875 on: April 20, 2007, 01:28:22 PM »

AND...my son just called me from his cell phone..

He is at work at our new local Super Walmart..

they are ALL lined up outside away from the building...

a massive gas line leak going on....Not a good thing.

I told him to STAY AWAY from EVERYTHING!!

Nuts!

Lora
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1876 on: April 20, 2007, 02:09:03 PM »

10 pounds! confetti2

My doctor will be so proud on Monday ... just don't tell him I haven't been to the gym in two weeks. Naughty

Hope everyone is staying safe ... Huggles

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1877 on: April 20, 2007, 02:17:54 PM »

10 pounds! confetti2

My doctor will be so proud on Monday ... just don't tell him I haven't been to the gym in two weeks. Naughty

Hope everyone is staying safe ... Huggles

Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping  Great job  Just remember everything isn't exercise it is what we put in our mouths so looks like you are doing a terrific job. Clapping Clapping Clapping
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1878 on: April 20, 2007, 02:24:07 PM »

Afternoon everyone.

Janet:  Im glad you are okay Huggles

Linds:  great job Clapping

Hey Rainey wave

Im not sure what time I will be back I dont think I will be late, i thought i was giong over Jims friends  tomorrow, but its tonight, they are early birds though they are riding 151 miles tomorrow  eek! so im sure it will be an early night , hubby is not going but they still wanted him to come to dinner.  catch everyone later.

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1879 on: April 20, 2007, 02:25:43 PM »

Well I am making some supper and at the same time trying to behave.  I am grilling a steak and have made some fresh squash.

Tammykins - Doesn't it suck.  I have more than 10lbs. to lose.   I wish I could just stretch myself and make me a few more inches.  So much easier.  Glad  you found something to wear for tomorrow.

Frankie - such wonderful memories.  They will never be forgotten and I am sure more to come as well.  Just love your pic with Clay and oh so close.

Dudley - I was watching CNN when that came on.  Is this world going nuts or what.  Great news on the Unicef figure.

Krista - have a great weekend.  I was just getting use to the beard but I do remember his mom saying it wouldn't last long.  She knew why he was doing I guess.

Lolita - April showers bring May flowers.  We have had enough showers to bring our flowers so no more this way please.

Lora - Please let us know what happens.  How scary.  I hope everything and everyone will be okay.

Sasha -  wave wave  Have a good time and hope to catch you later.  It wouldn't be the same without you.

Debbie - sorry you can't be here but real life is so important as well.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx