gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:27:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 458
Total: 458

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 95 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 115  (Read 167035 times)
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #120 on: April 05, 2007, 04:29:27 AM »

Good Morning Lolita and Everyone, Yes! the weather here is beautiful now but I"ve been to busy to enjoy it. Florida winters are lovely but the summers are too hot for me. Have a great day everybody. Time to make the tea!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #121 on: April 05, 2007, 04:32:55 AM »

Lorraine - I knew you were right behind me!!!   wave  Gosh, I HOPE it's not Haley's legs that are keeping her in the competition.  Well, we know it's not the voice, that is for sure.  I honestly won't miss it this season.  I may just tape it and watch only Melinda and Jordin, and NOT listen to the judges.   Naughty

Charlene - It's in the 20s this morning, and will be for the next few mornings.  I checked around yesterday, and I don't have too many plants up yet, but all the trees are in bloom, but I bet our high winds knocked most of them off.  I was worried about my peonies, as they are up, and I just love them.  I heard Duluth MN got 18 inches of snow yesterday.   eek!

happy - Hope you are feeling somewhat better.   Huggles  My cold is still dragging on.  I'm hoping to be able to be TOTALLY over it for Spring Break.  For some reason...these colds are worse this year.
Woodstock X115

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #122 on: April 05, 2007, 04:35:14 AM »

wave corbet!!!  Huggles
Glad you are having good weather.  I don't like hot weather, either.   No!  Hubby and I lived in FL when we first got married.  We lived in Jax...Navy, of course.  I LOVE Florida, and would like to come visit more often.  Enjoy your tea!!!
Woodstock X115

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #123 on: April 05, 2007, 05:02:59 AM »

Good morning everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day. Love ya!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #124 on: April 05, 2007, 05:34:41 AM »

WELL GOT HERE THIS MORNING TO FIND OUT TWO PEOPLE WERE PUT OFF DUTY FOR SLEEPING.  I TELL YOU WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD WORKING EMPLOYEES.   ARE YOU SURE IT IS NOT FRIDAY THE 13TH

GERALDINE - WELL HOPEFULLY THAT SNOW WILL MELT QUICKLY BUT WITH THE TEMPS I AM NOT SURE.

WOODY - I FELT SO BAD FOR GINA.  I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND IT BUT I WON'T COMPLAIN BECAUSE I DONT VOTE BUT STILL THERE ARE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE VOTING WHICH SHOULD HAVE KEPT HER IN IT.  STILL FEEL DEFINITELY SANJAYA, HALEY OR PHIL SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO GO.  IT IS A JOKE BUT RIGHT NOW SANJAYA IS ALL OVER THE NEWS AND IS PROBABLY MAKING THE RATINGS GO UP SO YOU DON'T THINK AI WANTS TO KEEP IN.  I SURE HOPE MALINDA AND JORDIN ARE IN THE FINAL TWO TO WIN.  GLAD YOU ARE ON SPRING BREAK COLD OR NOT.

MEESA - GREAT PIC AND HAVE A GOOD DAY.  GOD IT FEELS LIKE A FRIDAY.  WELL IT IS MY FRIDAY.

CORBET - MY SISTER LIVES IN FLORIDA AND LOVES IT BUT WHEN IT GETS HOT THERE IT GETS HOT.  MY PLAN IS TO MOVE TO N.C. HOPEFULLY IN LESS THAN FIVE YEARS BUT OF COURSE IT IS A PLAN.  BUT I CAN'T PLAN PASS TODAY FOR SURE.
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #125 on: April 05, 2007, 05:38:51 AM »

Just checking in before I do some things around the apartment. My legs are fine this morning. Maybe I was growing yesterday and didn't know it. I am going to check the ANN and then I will be back later. I hope the Nokia/Oklahoma dates get straightened out today.
'

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #126 on: April 05, 2007, 05:41:05 AM »

wave Meesa and lorraine!!!

Meesa - Glad Phil is safe, for your sake.   Clapping

Lorraine - They are talking about AI right now on the Today Show and they are saying America is not ready for an Idol with a tongue piercing.  WHAT???????????????  That is the STUPIDEST thing I have heard YET!!!   I also heard them talking about Gina on Chicago radio this morning, since that is where she is from.  Everyone up there is very disappointed, too.

Time to    I have the rollers in my pony tail.   ROFLMAO  Am VERY comfy in my jammies.   

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EVERYONE!!!!  For many of us, we have Friday off.  Can't wait!!!
Woodstock X115

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #127 on: April 05, 2007, 05:41:47 AM »

wave Janet!!!  Huggles
Gotta go...
Woodstock X115

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #128 on: April 05, 2007, 06:24:30 AM »

MORNING ALL FREEZING HERE I AM NOT SURE WHAT I WILL WEAR FOR EASTER EITHER I HAD A OUTFIT PICKED OUT BUT TO FLIMSY FOR 30 DEGREE WEATHER.

I FEEL THE SAME WAY A LOT OF YOU DO ABOUT AI I THINK IT IS BECOMING A JOKE.I LOVE JORDIN TO WHAT A VOICE SHE HAS.

I THINK I HAVE A DR APPT WITH MY SURGEON FRIDAY HAVING SOME ISSUES.I AM JUST TAKING THE DAY OFF WORK HAVE TO CLEAN THE APT, NOT SURE WHAT TIME THE KIDS ARE COMING TO PICK ME UP FRI OR SAT. GOING TO KY.UNTIL WEDNESDAY.

FRANKIE WHAT DO YOU THINK OF A REALESTATE LADY WHO DOOES NOT ANSWER MY CALLS TO HER, SUPPOSED TO E-MAIL HER LISTINGS TO ME LIKE SHE SAID SHE WOULD NADA, GOING TO MEET HER IN KY, HAVE NOT HEARD A WORD FROM HER. I AM THINKING I SHOULD CHANGE AGENTS HOW ABOUT YOU. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

WELL HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY BE BACK BEFORE I LEAVE FOR WORK.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #129 on: April 05, 2007, 06:55:58 AM »

Janet, do you take cholestral medicine? I do and have had very bad leg pains for some time. My doctor has changed my medicine several tims.  Right now I am off all the medicine and have found a lttle improvement. I reallu sympathize with you because the pain can be pretty bad. Please go to the doctors soon.
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #130 on: April 05, 2007, 07:06:17 AM »

Morning everyone - I haven't read any back pages, they just seem to fly by.

Lorraine - have a good day.

Good morning Glory .  Have a nice day, honey.

Hi Woody - this site just moves so fast, doesn't it?  I love it!!!!!

Ok - better try to get something done.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #131 on: April 05, 2007, 07:20:45 AM »

Good Morning!

We awoke to a nice cool morning!  We are going to go out and do some more planting and yard work while it is cool.  We are moving some plants around and making room for new plants!

Our neighbor just came over complaining about Shadow and Sandy barking!  Paranoid  We have to let them out sometimes and they like to run and bark for a little while.  We are going to try a choke collar and maybe a muzzle to see if that helps!  I wish that house wasn't so close to us.  Here they have a double wide lot and they built their house right next to our driveway and this is where the dogs like to run and play.

Do any of you have any suggestions for us about the dogs?

For some reason, I was just not interested in Idol this year.  This is the first year I have not watched.  I just lost interest.  It looks like, I chose the right year to stop watching.

Like Lorraine and all of you, I have my Idol, Clay, and other favorites from past years, Kelly, Carrie, Katherine, Kellie, and a few others.  

As I said in other posts, Idol needs to take a lesson from DWTS on voting., a limit of 11 votes by phone and a limited number on line and the judges vote counts as a certain percent, too.

Happy,
Still missing you and your delicious Clayberry juice. clayberry juice  I hope you are feeling better.

Woody,
Spring Break is here for you and a long weekend!  Enjoy!

Lorraine,
Speaking of Friday the 13th.  That is the day for the pre-sale for Nokia Clay tickets, and this Nokia concert will be my 13th Clay concert!  hypnotic

Everyone still having snow and winter!  Hang in there.  Spring is trying to get to you!

Hugs to all and have a great day!
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #132 on: April 05, 2007, 07:38:19 AM »

MORNING ALL!

I SURE MISSED CHECKING OUT EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER WHILE I WAS AWAY. IT WAS SO NICE AND WARM IN FLORIDA AND NORTH CAROLINA, AND I CAME BACK TO COLD AND RAIN.

GUESS I GOT SPOILED.
RALEIGH IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PLACE-LORRAINE, WE SHOULD START PACKING NOW!! J/K

DIDNT GET TO READ EVERYTHING BACK BUT I WISH CINDY A SAFE TRIP EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS ALREADY LEFT

HOPE EVERYONE IS FINE, AND I WILL CATCH YOU ALL LATER!

LOVE YOU ALL!! Huggles Huggles

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #133 on: April 05, 2007, 08:07:24 AM »

wave

It is twenty degrees cooler this morning than yesterday! - 49 degrees instead of 69 at 7 a.m. I feel like it is already afternoon - I've gotten everything ready for a closing this afternoon, and have paid the bills.

Lolita - I recommend making a ticket shrine for your refrigerator! i have one - a sort of frame made of Clay pictures that hold my tickets, whenever I have some - it makes me smile everytime I pass the refrigerator and see tickets in the Shrine!  Laughing

Tammy, Angela, Sasha, Lorraine, Prissy, and others - maybe this year will teach AI that they do have to have a voting limit - and this mess is the judges' fault for ever putting Sanjaya through to Hollywood anyway.

Cindy - I am thinking about you as you drive today - we will all be waiting to hear that you are safely in NC!

Angela - can't believe that you and Charlene are in the snow again - hope it melts soon.

Woody - you are so busy - good thing you have Spring Break next week - so does Amy - and she needs it, too.

Glory - there are too many real estate agents around for you to be ignored - you need one that will pay lot of attention to you - especially since you may be buying something long distance!

Prissy - if your dogs are not barking at night or when a day sleeper is trying to sleep, and if they are not barking all day long, you neighbor should not complain. I have a feeling that your dogs are not out enough to be barking a lot. We have not lived close to a neighbors house in many years, but i do know that many people have had success with a spray bottle of water in training dogs (a short spritz when they are doing something wrong - such as chasing cars). I do not like choke chains - our girls always just responded to a sharp "NO!" when they were doing something wrong - maybe, since you live in a subdivision, an obedience class would be good. And, Shreveport just said it will be down to freezing there on Easter morning - looks like we will be covering the 12 tomato plants Lewis insisted on setting out! We will also be covering the new flower beds we planted at the office - everything else here is under cover and will be O.K.

I am trying to decide whether to wait until after the closing to let PaPaw go with me to pick up the Wild Baby, or if I should just go ahead and go down early, shop a little on my own, and pick her up by myself. the Easter Bunny is coming to her daycare, so I can't go down to get her really early. Anyway, if I disappear, I'm gone after my baby!

I hope Team Clay gets the Texas/Oklahoma mess cleared up today, and that they announce the rest of the concerts.

Huggles To everybody - have a great Thursday - see y'all later.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #134 on: April 05, 2007, 08:08:39 AM »

CORBET, Yes I do take medication for my cholesterol but my legs are fine today and that is the only time that has happened since I was a very little girl and like I said my Grandmother always said it was "Growing Pains" but I am sure it couldn't have been that yesterday.  If they ever hurt like that for 2 or 3 days then I will call the Dr. but I think it was just some kind of weird thing that happened.
WOODY, Glad you have a week off. Anyway I think that is what you said. Then how many weeks of school are left?
I can't wait to hear the final numbers from Saturday night. I am so happy for Clay. I just love  him so much that I want everything he does to turn out perfect and it seems like that did.
Did anybody see Elliot on JK last night? I have to say I am not crazy about that song but he seems so happy that I am happy for him. I want to hear him sing "Whiter Shade Of Pale". I love that song.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #135 on: April 05, 2007, 08:21:39 AM »

The Rabbit and the Blonde

A man is driving along a highway  and sees a rabbit jump out across the middle of the road.

He swerves to avoid hitting it, but unfortunately the rabbit jumps right in front of the car.

The driver, a sensitive man as well as an animal lover, pulls over and gets out to see what has become of the rabbit.

Much to his dismay, the rabbit is dead. The driver feels so awful that he begins to cry.

A beautiful blonde woman driving down the highway sees a man crying on the side of the road and pulls over.

She steps out of the car and asks the man what's wrong.

"I feel terrible,"  he explains, "I accidentally hit this rabbit and killed it."

The blonde says, "Don't worry."

She runs to her car and pulls out a spray can. She walks over to the limp, dead rabbit,

bends down, and sprays the contents onto the rabbit.

The rabbit jumps up, waves its paw at the two of them and hops off down the road.

Ten feet away the rabbit stops, turns around and waves again, he hops down the road another 10 feet,

turns and waves, hops another ten feet, turns and waves, and repeats this again and again and again,

until he hops out of sight.

The man is astonished. He runs over to the woman and demands, "What is in that can?

What did you spray on that rabbit?" The woman turns the can around so that the man can read the label.

It says..

(Are you ready for this?)

(Are you sure?)

(It's definitely a Blonde Joke!)

(You know you could just click off

and not read the punch line....)

(You can still delete it)

(You know you're gonna be sorry)

(Last chance)

(OK, here it is)

It says,

"Hair Spray -

Restores life to dead hair, and adds permanent wave."
Happy Easter!!!

Janet Claymaniac2000

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #136 on: April 05, 2007, 09:19:32 AM »

NCG showed up at work at 9:00 this morning to ask where I wanted to go for lunch today (we're going at 2pm). eek!

I told him I didn't know as it was only 9am and I wasn't hungry. Then it was just awkward. He said he'd be between meetings about 12:15 and he'd call to see if I had a craving or had decided yet where I wanted to go.

eek!

eager much?

Now I'm a little freaked out Paranoid

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #137 on: April 05, 2007, 10:44:47 AM »

Good late morning everyone, wave

I posted at twelve last night while waiting for my son to get home. I always worry when he is out there late at night. He got home right after I post and we had a little conversation about school and then we say good night. I was out as soon as my head hit the pillow; I did not even know when my husband left for work. My nephew knocks on my door to let me know that I only had thirty minutes to get ready to take him to school. I didn’t have time to change, as I have to make breakfast, lucky that my nephew eat oatmeal, so he had oatmeal, toast and milk. I leave the house wearing my robe.

Woody  Huggles so sorry about your busy night, last night, too bad we can’t buy eggs that are already peeled. BTW, I have a few reasons why I stopped watching AI, the very first one is the one that I like always get voted off, I hate being disappointed year after year so, I stop punishing myself by not watching the show, and I’m glad I did.

Corbet, so glad you are having a nice weather as well, I’m with you, I don’t like hot weather, California’s summer can get very hot and I’m almost afraid what summer will be like this year. I wish I can drop by and join you with your tea. Wink

Glory, I am not a realtor but if you haven’t heard from this lady, that means she is not interested, look for someone who will give you his/her time, 24/7.

Lorraine so sorry you did not dream of our honey last night, not to worry, you will dream of him one these nights. Wink

Prissy, I don’t have any suggestion about the dogs, do they bark late at night? If they only bark for a little while, it should not be a problem, as dogs will bark. I hope your neighbor is not one of those people who complain about everything.

Frankie I like your idea, I’m off to make a ticket Clay shrine. Laughing

Cindy, enjoy you new home. I wish I could move to NC as well. Don’t forget to give Clay our love when you see him. Wink

AC- sleep tight and good late afternoon when you get here, I usually see a couple of posts from you in the morning but I haven’t this past couple of days, are you working on a new song for Rainey and the rainmakers,  Yes! or a skit, perhaps. Yes!

Linda where are you? Try to have a nice day and once in awhile stop and smell the roses. Huggles

Janet thanks for sharing “The rabbit and the blonde,” I was hoping it was something else instead of just hair spray. Oh well that’s what makes a joke funny as we try to find a more difficult solution. Take care of your leg;  Huggles I hope it was just a one-time thing.

Moonshot you’re cracking me up. Laughing Of course, he is eager, he has been waiting to go out with you for a long time and now that you decide to go out with him, he is probably beyond belief. Don’t freak out yet, you might learn today that this guy is for you. Have fun and don’t forget to share all the details with us. Wink

Hugs to all,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #138 on: April 05, 2007, 10:56:06 AM »

Hello!

I have been polishing the furniture in our bedroom and cleaning out a drawer with lots of receipts.  Most of the receipts I have shredded.  I did do a little planting.

Michelle,
Don't freak out!  This is not the last lunch in the world.  Just go and have a good time.  Give this man a chance.  I think he is interested in you!! Be yourself, nice and friendly!!  Order something midrange;  not the most expensive and not the cheapest! bigsmile  Like Lolita said, we want details.  He may just be your "prince."  You never know!!

Janet,
Loved the blonde joke!! ROFLMAO

Frankie,
The dogs are not out that much.  But they need some time to run off steam and they like to bark, too.  When we are both gone for a while, we have left the dogs out, but lately we have been leaving them in the house.  They like to sleep a lot in the afternoon.  I do get up a couple of times at night and let them out.  But after a short while, 10 minutes, or if they start to bark, I let them back in.

I ordered two collars that have some kind of a "zap" type sensor that responds when they bark, so we'll see how that works.  I may try letting them outside just one at a time, also.

Lolita,
We always bring the dogs in from outside when they start to bark, if we are home.  They do not bark excessively and don't bark in the house at all!  Surely, they should be able to use their "voice" sometimes!! 
These neighbors are not particularly friendly.  They have had city politics differences with Skip.  The husband is fairly friendly, but his wife hates Skip.  And she has really good hearing and her husband doesn't.  So she is the one hearing the dogs bark!! Paranoid

wave also to Marilyn, Sasha, Glory, Corbet, Woody, Sasha, Lorraine, and others popping in.

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #139 on: April 05, 2007, 10:56:17 AM »

I GUESS I LIED WHEN I SAID THAT I WAS NOT GOING TO BE HERE MUCH ANYMORE BECAUSE I AM OBSESSED WITH SO MANY PROJECTS; ETCHING, WOODCUTTING AND PAINTING, THAT I WOULD NOT HAVE TIME TO POST. SOOOO HERE I AM.  Super Happy!!!

MY BACK GIVES OUT AND I HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK AND THIS IS IT.
 JUST LIKE FRANKIE, I CANNOT STAY AWAY EITHER, JUST CANNOT READ SO MANY BACK PAGES.

FRANKIE
I HAVE MY FRIDGE SHRINE TOO. BUT IT IS NOT ALL CLAY. ONE HALF IS CLAY AND THE OTHER HALF IS HUBBIES.
 IT HAS MCPHEE AND PICKLER AND JULIA ROBERTS ON HIS SIDE.
 WE ALSO HAVE A SECTION WITH ALL THE PICTURES OF THE 12 A1 IDOLS AND ALL THE SURVIVORS.
 AS THEY ARE VOTED OFF, WE CROSS THEM OFF WITH A MARKER.
 HE CROSSES OFF THE SURVIVORS AND I CROSS OUT THE A1 PEOPLE.

IT PAINED ME TO CROSS OFF GINA'S PICTURE.
 I THINK SHE SHOULD HAVE GONE ON TO THE FINAL 3.
JORDIS IS MY VERY, VERY, FAVORITE NOW.

WELL, TIME TO  GO GET MY ETCHING OUT OF ITS ACID BATH AND ONWARD.

LUV YOU GUYS Huggles
JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 95 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx