gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:46:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 359
Total: 359

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 95 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 115  (Read 166912 times)
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #100 on: April 04, 2007, 07:23:57 PM »

wave Triple M!!

I can't wait to get there!  It will be nice to feel it warming up as we drive.  I will have to dress like Clay tomorrow....layers! Laughing  I'm looking forward to August!!  Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

Well....I've got to get up REALLY early tomorrow, so I'm going to try to get some sleep!

I will try to check in tomorrow morning, but if I can't......I will see you all soon from NC!!!!

Big Hug!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2007, 07:25:19 PM »

Cindy - if you are still here, have a safe trip to North Carolina - I'm afraid it won't be warm enough for shorts this weekend - even down here we are in for an Easter cold snap - but it will be a lot warmer than where you are now! We have been having shorts weather for the last couple of weeks, and I've even had the air conditioner on this week, but it is going to be long sleeves (no coats) this weekend, and no air conditioner! I am so excited for you - I hope you will love your new home. We were very impressed with North Carolina when we went to the Social - it was this time of year (the last week in March), and everything there was in bloom and just beautiful!

Funny that Lorraine just mentioned dreaming aobut Clay - that is something I have never done until last night! I kept dreaming I was late for a concert (it was not in Houston - it was in Beaumont, Texas in my dream  Laughing ). I kept waking up just enough to tell myself that it was April, not July, and that I had not missed the concert, then I would go back to sleep and dream the same thing! This happened several times!  Laughing

I'm going to say Good Night to the Night Crew early - have fun if you are staying up! 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #102 on: April 04, 2007, 08:34:16 PM »

WELL I GOT ALL TOASTY WARM LAYED DOWN AT 7 WENT TO SLEEP JUST WOKE UP. BOY WHAT A MISTAKE. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

WOKE UP THINKING ABOUT PRISSY NOT SURE I THANKED YOU FOR BRINGING FAITH'S PICTURES OVER LAST WEEK. BOY AM I SLIPPING. Huggles Huggles THANK YOU.

CONGRATS TO CINDY WELL AM GOING TO TRY AND GO BACK TO SLEEP. I EVEN MISSED IDOL RESULTS. HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #103 on: April 04, 2007, 08:46:15 PM »

Hey all. Summery time.

Woody-Good luck with getting ready for your dinner at church tomorrow.

Thought Melinda, Jordin, Gina and Chris were on the best on AI last night.

I was thinking of Clay sanging Mack the Knife when Blake sang it. Like you I can't hear anyone else sing what Clay has sang.

If Sanjaya doesn't go tonight, I think it's going to be Hayley. At least I hope so. Sorry it was one of your favs.  Huggles

Charlene-That's crazy you are getting snow. Stay warm.

Frankie-Congrats on being 1 place in the basketball pool!!!!

Thanks for posting the Clay mention in the Ya'll magazine.

That is strange the OK concert date was listed as the same date in Dallas, TX. The OFC would had said something if it was changed. Just a guess that it could be on the 8th.

Prissy-Good luck with getting a new fence in your backyard.

Enjoy the dinner at church.

Tammy-Congrats on losing 2 pounds!!!

Janet-Sorry your legs are hurting. Hope you feel better.

That's good to hear your back is better.

Rainy-Crazy you are getting snow and sleet too. Be safe driving.

Dudley-Congrats on being smoke free 200 days!!!!

Thanks for all the info.

Krista-That's funny the students beat the teachers with the kickball game. Glad it was all in good fun.

I did like Shandi on DWTS but Leeza was so much better.

Welcome Lolita.

Glad you got your computer back and thank goodness you didn't lose anything.

It looked like a puppy to me in that pic.

corbert-That's good your hand is healing well.

Michelle-I do hope it works out you can at least be good friends with that guy.

Joyce-It's great to see you come in whenever you can.

That's great you are going to all the FL concerts and Congrats on your tickets to the Orlando concert!

Cindy-Good luck with your last day at work. I'm sure it most as been tough to leave your boss and co-workers.

Tomorrow is the day!!! Woohoo! So excited for you. Huggles Have a safe trip.

Thanks for the gorgeous pics of our man Rainy and Meesa.

Prayers for Boca and her daughter and her whole family, Alli, Thea and her family, Philly's mom, Prissy's niece's baby Taylor and Kristy and her family, Linda's mom, JJ's Lauren and her son's baby and her family,Jo Ann's mom, Frankie's mom and Amy,Cindy's friend,Marilyn's Chris,Meesa's grandma and her BIL, Michelle's father and her brother,,Kris and her family, Glory's mom, Tammy's mom, Woody's hubby and anyone getting bad weather and anyone else that needs them.

Everyone have a good Thursday.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2007, 08:47:28 PM »

Goodnight Everyone and Sweet Clay Dreams. Baby Dust off to bed Clay dreaming

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #105 on: April 05, 2007, 12:21:47 AM »

Good Thursday morning everyone, wave

wave Evelyn, Prissy,  Krista, Pepe, Tammy, Boca, Lindsay, Bozena, Angela, Heather, Jan, Lori, Jayne, Lora, Meesa, Sasha, Marilyn, JoAnn, Spikee, Michelle, Shannon, Dudley, and the rest. Enjoy your day everyone.

Woody, I know that you will be busy today; I hope you have some help with the supper preparation at your church. Take care and don’t try to do it all.

Tiffany, as always thanks for the summaries and the prayers for us all. You were correct, it was a puppy on the poll, but I did not pay attention, I assumed it was a panda since it was hugging a bamboo poll.

Lorraine good morning, did you have a toasty dream of our honey last night? Wink If not, you can try dreaming of him again tonight. Super Happy!!! Yes! Have a good day at work; I hope it will be nice and warm in CT today.

Cindy, are you finally in North Carolina? If you happen to see Clay around, please give him our love. Wink

Good morning Miss Glory, try to have a nice day today.

Corbet good morning when you get here, it’s warm and sunny here in California, and you must have a summer like weather as well.

Frankie it’s funny that you are dreaming about being late to a concert in a different place, now you have to stop thinking about those tickets. I have to put mine away in a safe place, as I am afraid that if I keep staring at it I will end up misplacing it.

Janet, thanks for letting me know that it was Tony Bennett to whom AC is referring to, I love him as well.

AC – would you really watch AI if Tony were to perform? Tony must be in his 70s, but the man still has the voice. Good luck getting George Jones tickets. Will you be attending Clay’s concert this year?

Linda my dear how are you this morning. I hope it’s not freezing where you are.

Hugs to all,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #106 on: April 05, 2007, 02:14:03 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!

Today is my Friday..   I was very upset about the turnout on American Idol last night.  What a big joke its become more and more every year..  I still enjoy the good singers but not the voting process.  Something needs to be done or this is my last year watching it. argh!

My Mexican casserole is all set to go in my slow cooker today..  

Happy
I hope your feeling better.. We all miss you! Huggles

I'm off to exercise.  I'm debating my tape or my bike. Don't Know

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #107 on: April 05, 2007, 02:37:21 AM »

Good morning my OCD buds!

I'm on my way to NC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frankie - Thanks! Huggles Anything in the 50's or above would feel nice right now! Laughing 

Tiffany - Thanks for your good wishes!  Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Lolita - I'm heading down now.  I should be there hopefully by dinner time! wheee  If I see Clay I will give him lots of love, just from you!! Laughing

Tammygirl aka Early Bird! - Huggles  I'll keep things in control down there until you can make your move! Huggles Huggles

Happy - Here's some clayberry juice with extra vitamin C for you!! Huggles  Hope you are feeling better!

Well....gotta run!!!!

Love you all!!!  I will check in as soon as I can!!!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #108 on: April 05, 2007, 03:00:51 AM »

HELLO EVERYONE  wave WE GOT  A FEW INCHES OF SNOW TODAY-----MAYBE THE EASTER BUNNY  hoppy easter LIKES TO TRAVEL WITH SNOW ON THE GROUND  Wink.

TAMMY, I AGREE IT IS TOO BAD ALL THE WRONG PEOPLE ARE LEAVING AI -- I THINK BETWEEN "VOTE FOR THE WORST "& HOWARD STERN'S  (THE DJ) CAMPAIN ON VOTING FOR SANJAYA , THEY ARE MAKING A MOCKERY OUT OF AI. 
ENJOY YOUR DAY OFF TOMORROW -- I AM WORKING   Cry! TOMORROW SO ENJOY YOUR DAY OFF FOR YOU & ME BOTH. 
ENJOY & HAVE A GOOD DAY.

CINDY, I WISH YOU & YOUR FAMILY ALL THE BEST AS YOU PICK UP & GO TO NC  Huggles.  SAFE & HAPPY TRAVELS TO YOU.

HAPPY, I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER.

I AM RUNNING LATE --HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A TERRIFIC DAY.

HUGS TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #109 on: April 05, 2007, 03:30:00 AM »

Good morning Tammy, Cindy, Angela and everyone else waking up.

Tammy:  Im am really upset with Idol they need to change their voting, I wont be wathching anymore if this keeps up.

Angela:  I think the Easter Bunny needs to borrow Santas sled.

CIndy: have a safe trip, Im sure you and your family will be happy thre.

Well im off to work, i have snow to contend with this morning   have a good day.

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #110 on: April 05, 2007, 03:31:35 AM »

Supporting Clay 100%
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #111 on: April 05, 2007, 03:32:15 AM »

Supporting Clay 100%
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2007, 03:34:11 AM »

AI should be all about the talent...... not about hair     the true Idol

Supporting Clay 100%
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #113 on: April 05, 2007, 03:34:51 AM »

Supporting Clay 100%
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #114 on: April 05, 2007, 03:35:23 AM »

Supporting Clay 100%
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #115 on: April 05, 2007, 03:46:34 AM »

Good Morning Sasha, Angela and Cindy!
I opted for the bike so I could watch TV.. Smile

Cindy
Have a safe trip and good luck on your new life.  I'll be joining you in five years or so...

Angela
I'm sorry you don't have tomorrow off..  Huggles  How about you play hooky and I'll come and pick you up and we will go to Kohl's? bigsmile  I am planning on going there Friday or Saturday.. Paranoid

Sasha
Clay is the true Idol and one of these days other people will see it.. I cant wait to hear the new CD that he comes out with because it will have more of his input on it..  Thanks for the card! Huggles

Lorraine
Today is our Friday!    I'll call you later!  Blah blah blah I can't believe how sad and mad I was last night.. Cry! 

Linda
I hope you find someone else for your mom..  Huggles

Jerry
I hope you had a nice night at work.. Friday is almost here..

Charlene
Are you walking today?

Woody
I'm seriously addicted to the shopping channels.. Paranoid  I find things on there that I never knew I needed.  Laughing Laughing Laughing I not only watch them on TV but check them out on line every day..  If you go to QVC and type in crockpot or slow cooker recipe books you will find lots of them.. I think they have a low carb one and a diabetic one as well with many others..  I ordered mine through amazon.com.  It's Fix it and Forget It Lightly.. I talk about my dinners I make with it all the time that my coworker had to go out and buy one..  Laughing

Hello to everyone else!  I'm going to get ready for work..

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #116 on: April 05, 2007, 04:07:18 AM »

GOOD MORNING LOLITA, TAMMYKINS, SASHA, ANGELA, CINDY wave wave wave wave wave wave wave

YEP THIS IS MY FRIDAY AS WELL.  I COULD HAVE SLEPT THIS MORNING.  ALMOST DIDN'T EVEN HEAR THE ALARM.

TAMMYKINS - I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT AI.  THE MUST CHANGE THE VOTING PROCESS.  ISN'T THIS ABOUT TALENT AND THE VOICE.  SET ANOTHER PLACE FOR ME WILL YOU.

CINDY - HAPPY TRAVELS.  I AM RIGHT BEHIND TAMMYKINS IN LESS THAN FIVE YEARS HOPEFULLY.

LOLITA - I WAS HAVING SOME WERID DREAMS BUT THEY WERE NOT OF OUR HONEY.  UNTIL HE TELLS ME HE IS COMING TO CT., MA OR R.I. I AM UPSET WITH HIM.  ONLY KIDDING.  IT JUST ISN'T THE EAST COAST'S TIME THIS TOUR.

ANGELA - CATCH YOU WITH AN EMAIL.  YIKES SNOW.  I THINK WE ARE GOING BACKWARDS INSTEAD OF ON TO SPRING.

SASHA - THANKS A BUNCH FOR MY EASTER CARD. Huggles  THANKS FOR THE CLANDY.

DICK - HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER.  WE MISS YOU.

WOODY - I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT GINA WENT HOME.  SORRY BUT HALEY'S LEGS KEPT HER IN THE RACE AND AS FAR AS SANJAYA WELL I HAVE GIVEN UP ON THAT ONE.  THANK THE GOOD LORD I DON'T VOTE.

JANET - HOPE YOUR LEGS ARE FEELING BETTER TODAY.  PLEASE CALL THE DOCTOR IF NOT.

GERALDINE - HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.  IT IS LIKE BACK TO WINTER HERE.

GLORY - I SEE YOU FELL ASLEEP PRETTY EARLY LAST NIGHT.  CATCH YOU LATER FROM WORK.

LINDA - I WILL TRY AND CALL YOU DURING THE DAY TODAY.  I HAVE TO RUN OUT FOR LUNCH WITH THE BOSS AND SOME BUSINESS CLIENTS. 

FRANKIE - WELL IT IS ALMOST THE END OF THE WEEK AND STILL NOTHING COMPLETE WITH THE TOUR DATES.  MAYBE TODAY.

HUGS
RAINEY
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #117 on: April 05, 2007, 04:13:13 AM »

Good morning everyone.

Lots of snow on the ground and cold this morning.

wave happy hubby, hope you are feeling better soon. Miss you, and please stay warm with this cold weather. Huggles

Tammy  wave Still waiting for better weather so I can start walking again.  I will get some exercise today tho, my son is coming over for the day, we are doing some spring cleaning, Yep, even with the snow out there.  bigsmile Enjoy your exercising today.  Have a great day. Huggles

wave Angela,  Seems like I have gotten to be the late, early bird, must be the weather.  Good to see this morning.  Have a good day. Huggles

Sasha  wave Your wonderful pictures woke me up.  It's a still  a nice way to get up and see them. Enjoy your day. Huggles

Lorraine

wave Are you ready for the bunny to hop it's way through the snow?  Did you get the snow too?  Have a good one, my friend. Huggles

Woodstock
 wave To you when you get here!  I checked all my things coming up in the yard, so far they are ok    It won't be long and we wil have the nice spring weather we are waiting for.  Have a great day. Huggles

wave Jerry.  Be careful going to work tonight if your roads are a little slippery, they are here this morning.

Have a wonderful day everyone still to come here this morning!

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #118 on: April 05, 2007, 04:17:28 AM »

WELL CAR IS RUNNING SO I BETTER GO AND CATCH IT. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

WILL CHECK IN FROM WORK A BIT LATER OR SOONER WHICHEVER COMES FIRST.

HUGS
RAINEY
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #119 on: April 05, 2007, 04:27:27 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave Lolita,Tammy, Cindy, ANGELA, Sasha, late night Tiffany, Glory, Frankie, and all the gang soon to get here!!!  I'll bet Lorraine is typing away right now!!!

As predicted, I never even got on the computer last night.  I walked in the door just as AI was coming on, loaded the dishwasher, and had to boil 3 dozen eggs for the dinner last night.  Older son called. By the time all was said and done, I was a goner.

AND I started to peel the eggs, and the first one didn't peel well, so I ate it, and it wasn't done all the way through!!!  So I had to put them back on. Then it was TOO late and I was too tired to peel them, so they are still waiting for me.  I'll probably do some this morning and finish on my lunch time.

I have to go straight to church to help after school, and I have no idea how late I will be.  Unless I fall asleep when I walk in the door, I will check in tonight, as I am SO behind. 

We are getting all the cold weather here, too.     It snowed here yesterday, too.  Just flurries, but it was NOT a pretty site in April.  AND I got a bad wind burn on my face from bus duty yesterday morning when it was freezing out and the wind was blowing like crazy.     I put so much lotion on it last night, I'm surprised you can see my face this morning.   Laughing  It looks better today, but back to the buses this morning.   Naughty  It's not nearly as windy today.

The GOOD news is that after today, I am on Spring Break for a week!!!   wheee wheee wheee  Too bad it's going to be cold.   cold   But I am SO ready for the week off.  Now I have NO idea what I am going to wear for Easter in this weather.   shrug

I also have a VERY easy day today....just three students....all the rest prep time....but I have a lot to do, but most of the day to do it.   

NEEDLESS TO SAY...I am VERY upset about AI results.      I  Cry! Cry! Cry!  right along with Gina last night.  She was one of my top 3 and should be.  My daughter decided last night that she is through watching it....and I am with her.  I cannot stand it anymore. And I know Idol didn't vote her off, but their stupid voting policy did.  So I DO blame them.  The only good news is that she will be on the tour, and I am glad she mentioned it last night.  She was the only one like herself in the competition, and believe she will have a big following with the younger crowd. She is more contemporary.  I am hoping that she will be noticed on the tour and get a contract like so many Idols have recently.

Tammy, ANGELA, and Sasha - I SO agree that Idol is a joke now, and I'm not laughing.  I think Gina was really shocked, and should be.  Who would have guessed that one???  With the likes of Sanjaya and Haley still there, it is just ridiculous.  We know who is voting for Sanjaya, but who the heck is voting for Haley???  shrug

Tammy - I no longer get HSN on my cable, but used to.  I liked Adrienne's products, and some others.  Don't like the hosts or their selling tactics nearly as well as QVC, though.  Did you know that Connie Stevens used to be with them (HSN) with her Forever Spring beauty and skin care line, and she left because they were getting too pushy.  She spoke of it in interviews.  I think they have had to tone down.  But I am a QVC junkie, and have stuff from all their categories, I think.  I think most of my clothes and shoes are from them.  We'll have to compare notes sometime.  I know Dudley, Bozena, and Pepe like QVC, too.   bigsmile

Tiffany - Thanks for the  Huggles , and here's one for you.   Huggles  I really needed that after watching Gina leave AI last night.  Crying helped, though, to let out my frustration.   

Cindy - I hope you are having a safe trip right now on your way to your new location.   Huggles  Hope you have the Clay music blasting!!!  bigsmile

Frankie - Too funny about your dream.   ROFLMAO

ANGELA and Sasha - It's PJ day at school, so you both could have just rolled out of bed and come to work with me.   bigsmile

Lorraine - Are you right behind me???  I think I have been typing for about 20 minutes...

S*rry for such a  Blah blah blah   post.   ROFLMAO  I will have to try to catch up sometime tomorrow if I don't sleep til noon.   Wink

wave and  Huggles everyone!!!

Although it's PJ day....I'm not REALLY wearing PJs.  I am wearing U of IL sleep pants, t-shirt and big baggy sweatshirt, and slippers.  I think I will put some sponge rollers in my hair so I don't have to fix it.   ROFLMAO  I've done that before....

I'll check back in as soon as I can.   
Woodstock X115

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 95 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx