gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:04:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 420
Total: 420

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Bubel Aiken Champion of Change Gala  (Read 61132 times)
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #360 on: April 01, 2007, 02:37:29 PM »

May I repeat what I posted earlier and say how great and how deserved it was for you, Angela and Pamela, to be invited to attend the Gala! ...a reward in part for all the infinite hours you spend supporting the Clay fandom... especially we lucky Claymaniacs! ...I bet you had the time of your lives!

Just watched the early auction clack...and some one said Clay looked amazing beyond what any pic shows...(although I know Clandy's pics will show it!  Clapping) ...and OMGolly...he is the sexist I've seen him in that auction clack...go and download it pronto...  Thud! Thud! Thud!

As you shared with us, the best thing of all...how happy Clay is!!  What an answer to our prayers...particularly if we think back to last year...but who wants to do that?  Not me! ... 

I bet Clay blogs again tonight...(as I sat at the SoCal NAG, I predicted we'd see a blog...maybe i'll get two in a row... Smile)

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #361 on: April 01, 2007, 03:12:52 PM »

PAMELA & CLANDY - WHAT A GREAT NIGHT YOU GUYS HAD.  I AM ENVIOUS BUT THANK YOU BOTH FOR SUCH A GREAT RECAP.  I AM SO HAPPY THAT OUR CLAY IS DOING WELL AND LOOKS OH SO DEVINE.  I DON'T THINK WE HAVE TO WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT HIM.  HIS LIVE IS GOING JUST THE WAY GOD PLANNED AS HE WOULD SAY.

HUGS

RAINEY
ILClaymate
« Reply #362 on: April 02, 2007, 11:14:42 AM »

Thanks all for the kind words.  I'm very honored to have had the opportunity to have attended.

I've been working on a few of my pics.  I'll post a link to my album when I've got them all done but I'll post some in here for now.

These are some that were taken during his speech near the beginning.

and this is one of the auction pics:

fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #363 on: April 02, 2007, 11:20:58 AM »

Clandy, great pics. Especially that last one.  Clapping I might steal that for an avie.  Wink

What do you think? Is it ok?

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
ILClaymate
« Reply #364 on: April 02, 2007, 01:07:24 PM »

Not a problem, Krista.  Thanks...glad you like them.  They were alot darker than what I thought so they didn't come out as well. 
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #365 on: April 02, 2007, 02:26:20 PM »

Pamela, and Clandy, I'm so happy for both of you to have had this opportunity Clapping Clapping Clapping Oh what a night!!!!! We were able to savour the moment with your pics and recaps!!!!   Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #366 on: April 02, 2007, 02:53:38 PM »

Hi Clandy wave  great pictures so glad you and Pam got to go..  love the beard  Drool

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
ILClaymate
« Reply #367 on: April 02, 2007, 03:04:53 PM »

HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #368 on: April 02, 2007, 03:25:41 PM »

Clandy- The best shots around!!!!! Thanks for sharing. We are very lucky here at the Maniacs to have had 2 (3 when Mimi begins posting as seems to be planned!!) of you attend and then come back and share your experience!

It's an honor to be able to have felt a part and see, second hand...what you saw!

Can't thank you both enough!

Love the pictures!!

Lora
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #369 on: April 02, 2007, 03:32:58 PM »

Clapping Clapping Clapping

Great pictures,  Clandygirl, as always!!!!!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #370 on: April 02, 2007, 03:33:35 PM »

Pamela and Angela  - I echo everyone's excitement that you both were there for such a special occasion! Your recaps of the evening and descriptions of our guy in action were marvelous!  Clapping

Thanks for sharing . . . loving the pictures!   blush

Great hair !     Whew  . . . . . Wink

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #371 on: April 02, 2007, 04:48:16 PM »

CLANDY - WOW WHAT GREAT PICS YOU TOOK.  MY GOODNESS HE IS SO GORGEOUS BEYOND WORDS OR HECK EVEN THUDS. Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

HUGS
RAINEY
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #372 on: April 02, 2007, 05:23:48 PM »

Angela those pictures are to die for!

Thank you so much for posting them.

I can not say enough how much I love that beard!!!!! Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #373 on: April 02, 2007, 05:54:43 PM »

Clandy - you did your usual great job of photography  Clapping What is this we heard about him putting his arm or his hand on you? Details, please!!!!!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #374 on: April 02, 2007, 06:04:41 PM »

I was lucky enough to have seen Clandy's pictures in the camera yesterday and they looked great then but boy do they look GOOD now.      Clapping       Clapping

Clay looked MIGHTY FINE and he can wear a beard.  I would not have thought I would like him with a beard but he seems to carry off any look he tries.    Daaaaamn  he is a good looking man.

I have read back and it sounds like it was an awesome time.  Clay looked and sounded like he was in great form and having a wonderful time, which I know made everyone there have a great time.  Thank all of you for sharing your experiences with us.

PAMELA - As usual, it was great to see you yesterday.  Thanks for organizing that.

MIMI, MICHELLE, HEATHER, DEBBIE, MACKENZIE - It was great to see you all again.

MEESA, SUSY, MARILYN, SUNNY, CLANDY - I really enjoyed meeting all of you.  You are all very active here and now I will be able to put a face with your posts.

I'll be fortunate enough to see some of you in Philly and I may be wishing my life away, but I can't wait.

Now I need to go back and check out the links on ANN this morning and see what I might have missed this weekend.   I think I'll have some d/l to do.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
ILClaymate
« Reply #375 on: April 02, 2007, 11:54:24 PM »

blush  Golly gee guys!  Thanks bunches...you all are too sweet.

Here's the link to all the pics.

CFC GALA - RALEIGH PICS
What is this we heard about him putting his arm or his hand on you? Details, please!!!!!

scratch  What??  Ok, when did this happen and how come I don't remember!?!  Paranoid  To the best of my knowledge this never happened to me....where did you hear of this great story??  bigsmile
franniek54
« Reply #376 on: April 03, 2007, 12:11:16 AM »

blush  Golly gee guys!  Thanks bunches...you all are too sweet.

Here's the link to all the pics.

CFC GALA - RALEIGH PICS
What is this we heard about him putting his arm or his hand on you? Details, please!!!!!

scratch  What??  Ok, when did this happen and how come I don't remember!?!  Paranoid  To the best of my knowledge this never happened to me....where did you hear of this great story??  bigsmile
You mean you were in such a fog that you didn't even notice that Clay touched you?

Refer to page 1--it says you were over the moon and clay touched your shoulder.

that's worse than being kept in the dark about the coffee 
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #377 on: April 03, 2007, 03:29:35 AM »

Angela these are wonderful pictures!!!  I would love one for my avatar......now which one????  Of course, I will need your help making me one.   Wink

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
ILClaymate
« Reply #378 on: April 03, 2007, 08:01:18 AM »

PER CH:

Clandy says:

Dark suit, white shirt, magenta tie

Bangs with full beard and mustache

She says she is over the moon. He is gorgeous

He put his arm on her shoulder

Oh, ok....now I found it.  (thanks Fran!)  This is 'Clandy' at the CH (and OFC)....not me.  Actually when I came into the nickname 'Clandy' this was before I ventured to other messageboards and I wasn't aware there was another Clandy.  But good for her to have gotten "the touch"!
ILClaymate
« Reply #379 on: April 03, 2007, 08:04:00 AM »

Angela these are wonderful pictures!!!  I would love one for my avatar......now which one????  Of course, I will need your help making me one.   Wink

Sure Micki....let me know and I'll help ya.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx