gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:56:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 224
Total: 224

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 114  (Read 161162 times)
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2020 on: April 03, 2007, 03:38:06 PM »

WELL I AM HOME HAD BAD STORMS DID NOT MAKE IT TO WAL-MART FOR SUPPER I AM HAVING A GRILL CHEESE. PEARS AND WATER HOW DOES THAT SOUND. I HAVE NOT HAD POP IN THREE DAYS MY HANDS DO NOT HURT  NOTHING HURTS AT THE MOMENT I AM USUALLY IN PAIN MOST OF THE TIME.I HAVE NOT TAKEN TYLENOL IN THREE DAYS WHICH ASTOUNDS ME. I NORMALLY TAK 10 A DAY. JUST 2 ALEVE IN THE A.M.

YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ME IN ALONG TIME I KNOW YOU THINK I AM TINY BUT SURE DO NOT FEEL IT ANYMORE. Paranoid Paranoid NEED TO LOSE 10 LBS AT LEAST BUT I DO NOT WANT TO DO IT THE WAY I DID LAST TIME. THANKS FOR ALL THE TIPS THEY ARE APPRECIATED VERY MUCH WILL BE BACL IN A FEW MINUTES.

LORRAINE I HAD NOTHING TO EAT BEFORE I WENT TO BED. LAST NIGHT. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO USALLY HAVE A BOWL OF CERERAL.

HAD A GOOD DAY HOPE ALL OF YOU DID ALSO.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #2021 on: April 03, 2007, 03:52:26 PM »

Tammy - I just went to qvc.com and bought the TSV in white with denim pants.   Purple Banana  I have a feeling it will sell out quickly...so I thought I would take a chance.  I can always send it back. I have been wanting some embroidered jeans.  So if you have time ... check it out.

OK...NOW I better get ready.   Laughing
Woodstock X114

Woody
I checked out the todays special.  Was it a top that comes with a tank?  It was cute...  I can't believe it included jeans as well.  What color set did you get?   My casserole came out yummy.   It cooked a little longer then I wanted but it was still good..  I think next time I will kick it up a few notches when I  make it..

Hello to everyone tonight! wave

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #2022 on: April 03, 2007, 03:52:28 PM »

Quote from: Linda
AC, do you go out at night with a black cape and bite people on the neck???

ooooh, look out, Vincent...

No...i don't parade around as Dracula...even though i'd love to if i got paid for it Smile

Vincent played a Dracula role only once in his horror career...the film THE MONSTER CLUB...it's from 1980 but never hit America until 1985...

Preparing to take a bite out of John Carradine...

Linda...you have a date with Vincent in the pit!!!!!

The movie is so scary i get chills holding it...

I'm not really scared of the film...but i wanted to make one of my faces for the camera. Yes!

Hello GLORY!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2023 on: April 03, 2007, 03:58:27 PM »

wave

I was on the site earlier, but the system would not let me post - I think that means that I am talking too much!

I have air conditioning in my car again!  Clapping And the module that burned out was under warranty!  Purple Banana

Krista - I forgot to say earlier that I'm glad the mail-out is finally going well.

Jan - I have really tried to stay away from here, but I can't - in addition to my Clay OCD, I have OCD OCD - I try not to look at the top of the page where it shows how much time I have spent here  Paranoid - I don't know if that is good or not. Don't stay away too long  in between posts, though - you know you don't want me to call and bother you!

Lindsay - I know we will all be thinking of you on Thursday - good luck!

Alli - time for you to check in - I know you are very busy with school.

Linda - I don't have the energy I once had - after working in the yard all afternoon Sunday I was exhausted - it all has to get done, though, so I just keep on going. I love stuffed peppers - I usually cook them in the summer when we have our own peppers, though.

Angela -  Huggles I wish I was going to get to finally meet you and Sasha and to see the Hussies again this summer - when is that Man going to announce the rest of the concerts!?

AC - thanks for the Chart information on Elliott - looks like he is doing well.

Only an hour or so before Idol - I have no idea who will leave DWTS - no complete stand out for me this year - they all seem to be doing O.K. I don't know why the media seems to dislike Heather Mills - I think she is doing great, and her co-stars seem to have no problem with her.

I'm going back outside until 7 - see all of you later.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #2024 on: April 03, 2007, 03:59:21 PM »

Angela, Thank you for the welcome.What a great group of people you are, so funny and talented. So far I"ve been to 4 Clay concerts and I keep coming back for more. To me he is like a wonderful grandson and has been in my heart since AI2.
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #2025 on: April 03, 2007, 04:10:37 PM »

I'm having lunch with NCG on Thursday  Paranoid

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2026 on: April 03, 2007, 04:13:56 PM »

well still storming here AND COLD AGAIN I PUT MY WINTER STUFF UP SO WILL HAVE TO FIND SOMETHING WARM AND TOASTY TO PUT ON. GOING TO LIE DOWN FOR A BIT.

HI TO LINDA. AC. AC, CORBET AND TAMMY. WHERE IS DUDLEY AND BOZENA

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2027 on: April 03, 2007, 04:19:29 PM »

YAY!  Let us know how it goes, MichelleHuggles

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2028 on: April 03, 2007, 04:21:12 PM »

JUST CHECKING IN.  I WAS ABLE TO WALK TONIGHT BUT NOW THE CLOUDS ARE ROLLING IN AND IT LOOKS LIKE SOME MISERABLE WEATHER WILL BE COMING IN FOR QUITE A FEW DAYS.

FRANKIE - LINDA IS RIGHT.  YOU ARE ALWAYS GOING AND GOING.  DON'T YOU WISH WE WERE GOING IN THE SAME DIRECTION TO CLAY.

PRISSY - IF CLAY IS LOOKING FOR A YOUNGER WOMAN THAT I AM THE ONE.

LINDSAY - GOOD LUCK ON THAT INTERVIEW.  JUST BE YOURSELF AND YOU WILL BE FINE.  IF IT IS MEANT TO BE IT WILL HAPPEN.

ANGELA - HOPE I MADE YOUR DAY WITH THAT NEWS ABOUT CLAY WORKING ON A NEW ALBUM.

JERRY - SOUNDS LIKE ELLIOTT IS DOING PRETTY GOOD AND I AM SO HAPPY FOR HIM.  HE JUST SEEMS LIKE SUCH A HUMBLE GUY.

GLORY - SO NO EXCUSES FOR THOSE WEIRD DREAMS.   Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

TAMMY - SO WHAT ARE YOU BUYING NOW. Naughty Naughty Naughty Naughty  ALL THE BILLS ARE ROLLING IN FOR ALL MY TESTS SO I WILL NOT BUY ONE SINGLE THING.

CORBET - YOU ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT THE PEOPLE HERE ON THE OCD.  VERY SUPPORTIVE AND CARING.  THANKS FOR BECOMING A PART OF OUR FAMILY.

LOLITA - WHERE ARE YOU.  I DON'T REMEMBER YOU POSTING IN A DAY OR TWO.

Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #2029 on: April 03, 2007, 04:22:58 PM »

JERRY, I love that picture of you looking at your video of The Pit And The Pendulum. That was a really good movie,
I have voted for Jericho 3 times today. They say you can clean out your cookies and just keep voting but I don't know how to do that but I guess it does it every itme I go off line because when I come back on-line I can vote again. Gosh I wish we could save that show for him.
My ex-husband had surgery on his back today. My son said he is doing good and should be able to go home in about 3 or 4 days. That seems awful soon to me but I guess they throw you out as quick as they can now-a-days.
RAINEY, I still can't get over how good our baby looked Saturday night. Every time I see him I say he can't look any better but then he does next time.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2030 on: April 03, 2007, 04:25:58 PM »

Janet - I think the same thing.  I just think as he gets older he is growing and developing in all the right places. Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #2031 on: April 03, 2007, 04:27:45 PM »

YAY!  Let us know how it goes, MichelleHuggles

I will. I feel like a dork. Am I back in Jr. high or what?  I'm beginning to panic. It's just lunch but I still feel like I'm doing something wrong. It's probably a good thing HB is out of the office until Thursday and then he'll only be in half a day - but we'll be working together on a project.

It was great to meet you BTW! I had a blast and slumber party was just what I needed to get me through the weekend. I haven't laughed so much in a while. It was good.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #2032 on: April 03, 2007, 04:46:25 PM »

Michelle
good luck on that date!  don't worry about HB.  Its time to think of yourself..

Lorraine
Woody was the one who bought something.. Not me! Smile    Did you tell Prissy you were younger then Clay? Laughing

Jerry
Thanks for the wonderful Elliot news.. Clapping  I'm very happy about it and I really want him to succeed.

Frankie
I'm going to look for that larger crock pot this weekend..   I'm going to try one of the lo fat dessert recipes next.

Corbett
Welcome to the OCD.

Linda
I thought I called your home phone? 

Hello Janet, Glory, Meesa and anyone else I may  have missed!

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2033 on: April 03, 2007, 04:50:15 PM »

Well I still have a few things to do around here so I will check back later.

Hugs
Rainey
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2034 on: April 03, 2007, 04:51:09 PM »

Tammy - the bigger the crockpot the better. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  Catch you later.

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2035 on: April 03, 2007, 04:52:15 PM »

Tammy - Clandy just posted another tour date on July 18th in Syracuse, New York
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #2036 on: April 03, 2007, 04:52:15 PM »

Tammy - the bigger the crockpot the better. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  Catch you later.

Yes because it can fit more kielbasa in there.. bigsmile

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #2037 on: April 03, 2007, 04:54:56 PM »

Lorraine
Am I no longer Tammykins?  Cry! sad

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2038 on: April 03, 2007, 04:54:57 PM »

Yes because it can fit more kielbasa in there.. bigsmile
there you go again thinking about food. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2039 on: April 03, 2007, 04:55:44 PM »

Lorraine
Am I no longer Tammykins?  Cry! sad

You can be anything you like.  Sorry I was just tired and not thinking.  Another tour in Syracuse, New York did you see that.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx