gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:44:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 220
Total: 220

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 114  (Read 161159 times)
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #2000 on: April 03, 2007, 11:17:12 AM »

Hello.  wave I am halfway through the big mailout and hope to have it out by tomorrow.  bigsmile
I read the People article and am super excited about a new CD.  Let's hope "pretty soon" is really pretty soon.  Laughing
We have a kickball game this afternoon, which will be fun if it doesn't rain and the field has dried out from this weekend's rain.

Hi Rainey, Glory, Linda, Michelle, Evelyn, Janet, Jerry, Woody, Boca, Frankie and all.  wave

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #2001 on: April 03, 2007, 11:49:37 AM »

GOOD AFTERNOON!

I have been doing laundry and going through Carol's things again.  Jana, her daughter, brought a couple of boxes and a stack of cards that you all had sent.

Carol received so many cards from you all and several from many of you.  I know they meant a lot to her.  I have a box of magazines and some articles that I may pass on to Frankie when I see her at one of the concerts.  I am not collecting magazines anymore and I have most of what Carol had.

It really is eerie, in a way, that Clay is coming to Texas and possibly Oklahoma; two states where Carol lived!! 

Yesterday was a busy day, but today I don't have any pressing engagements so I plan to work around the house and do some planting.  When I started to plant the new plants Sunday, I realized that I still had Dusty Miller and Kale growing in my large concrete pots!  So, now I have to decide what to do with the  new plants or just crowd them in with the other plants!! scratch

Michelle,
Now, stay strong!  You can still be polite and cordial to HB, but keep that resolve to move on.  Enjoy dating the new guy, NGC, and just have fun! 

Cindy,
It's been fun reading your posts and sensing your excitement about moving to NC.  I don't plan to go to a Clay concert in NC this time, but I hope to meet you in person some day!!

Boca,
I believe it is a trend for younger men and older women to get together.  And a difference of a few years is not that bad.  Lots of celebrity women are married to men younger than they are.  I know you just want to see Nikki happy.  I hope she just enjoys dating and doesn't rush into a serious relationship right away.

Frankie,
I need you to make me a schedule so I can accomplish about half of what you do.  You amaze me with how much you get done!!  Will you have room in your vehicle for a box of magazines, etc. from Carol on the Texas trip?  I know, when you give me the pink banana tree, I'll give you the box!! Laughing  Maybe, I will have some plants for you, too.  Wink

Janet,
That was a beautiful poem you brought over and posted!  I still think there is a way you can post pictures.  If you have pictures in photobucket, it should work.   What have you tried?

Glory,
You are the last person who needs to lose any weight!!  But I understand that you want to eat healthier.  Skip and I are keeping fruits like oranges, grapes, strawberries, apples, and bananas around.  I am allergic to bananas, but I eat the other fruit.  He needs to watch his sugar, so we don't have a lot of sweets around!  I do still have some chocolate available! I love chocolate  That's an important food group, you know!!

Evelyn,
You are still keeping busy.  I bet Matt will miss you when you start Clay trekking.  I'm looking forward to seeing you in Texas!!
Did you saymore SNOW!! cold  We are in the 70's, maybe 80's today, but then it's going to drop into the 60's and more rain!  Good for the rain!  It's helping all of the new plantings get started! 

Happy,
I hope you are feeling better soon! Hug

Sasha,
Great Clay pictures, as always!!

Pepe,
How are you today?  Are you seeing signs of spring?  I must tell you and everyone.....

Saturday morning we saw a coyote in our backyard.  This was further back in the yard just before where the woods start.  He looked like a large tan dog.  Skip was excited to see it and hoped it would stay around.  One of our neighbors called and said that Animal Control was going to come out and try to catch it and relocate it in a nonresidential area.  This was the first time we had seen a coyote in our yard!!

I think I posted that I sent my great niece, Taylor, a stuffed bunny for Easter.  My niece, Kristy, said it arrived yesterday and she emailed me some pictures.  She said Taylor kissed the bunny when they got it out of the box! 

(Clickable)

Hello also to Lorraine, ANGELA, Tammy, Linda, Jan, AC, Shannon, Lolita, Heather, Lora, Lori,  Meesa, Sara, Tiffany, Woody, Jayne, Charlene, Krista, and others checking in!

Have a great day!

Hugs,
Prissy

hoppy easter

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #2002 on: April 03, 2007, 12:10:02 PM »

Boca, Tell Nikki not to worry about a few years, my husband was 9 years younger than me and we where married for 43 years, it never seemed to be an issue.
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #2003 on: April 03, 2007, 12:20:09 PM »

Cookie, Sorry I outrank you in the age department.  Woody said you would throw  A PIZZA AT ME BUT IF YOUR NAME MEANS YOU ARE A GOOD COOK i DON"T MIND WHAT YOU THROW AT ME!!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2004 on: April 03, 2007, 12:20:59 PM »

wave

Back from the nursery - got a flat of plants that I did not need! I still have so many that need my attention in the greenhouse.

Prissy -  don't plant too many things that cannot be protected - it is going to get into the 30s here Saturday night, and I know it will be a lot colder there! I have so many magazines - maybe you can list what Carol had, then we can find other fans to have the ones that I do have. That is what I did with Jan's magazines when she stopped collecting them. She sent them to me, and I found good homes for them! I'll be happy to take Carol's magazines and get them distributed, though! I have some duplicates that I keep thinking I need to give out - no need in them sitting here when somebody could be enjoying them. My Trailblazer is an extended one - three seats - so I have lots of room to travel. I know we will be coming in it, because I also have On Star - wonderful to use in large cities. Amy and I went to our first Clay concert in Houston 3 days after I got the Trailblazer - and we trusted MapQuest and got lost! On Star paid for itself right then - I called and told the lady I was lost, and she said "that's o.k., because I know where you are!  Laughing " Something that always makes me feel better when I travel - I'm lost, but there is somebody who is not!  Laughing

I'm about to change into garden clothes and get to work - we had such a big lunch that we have agreed that we will not have to cook supper. I'll be watching Idol and the womens' NCAA finals.

Hope you are all having a good afternoon - warm and sunny here - see 'ya later  Huggles

EDIT - Prissy - I forgot to say that I love the new pictures of Taylor! Another thing I have to do this week is to get the grandchildrens' Easter baskets from us put together - at least i have everything bought!

wave corbet - hope your hand is healing well!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #2005 on: April 03, 2007, 12:21:58 PM »

HI Corbet,

How are you today?  HOw's the booboo? 

The age was NOT an issue for Nikki until her, soon to be EX hubby was 2 and a half years younger and he turned out to be immature.  I will tell her of your wonderful 43 yrs of marriage.  As I stated earlier, everything should be based on the individual.  Thanks for telling me your story  Huggles

Frankie...But Mama doesn't OWN a Crock Pot yet.....soon, real soon  lmao
I'm now on getting ready to Mash those Tata's.....any NEW inventions for that process? ROFLMAO

Dudley...where the heck are you?  Are you OK?  I haven't evven seen Dudley Emoties lately!

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #2006 on: April 03, 2007, 12:24:42 PM »

Corbet....I was the one to warn you of possible flying Pizza's  lmao

Prissy...Are you thinking Demi and Ashton  bigsmile  I wanted to tell you.....even though bananas are very healthy especially for Potassium, they are very high in natural sugar.  So if Skip needs to watch his sugar, maybe he should also take Banana's out of his diet.  Huggles

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2007 on: April 03, 2007, 12:25:17 PM »

Mama - I have 4 crockpots - all sizes - and so will you, once you have one!

I miss dudley, too - and Bozena - those lurking people!  Paranoid

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #2008 on: April 03, 2007, 12:55:15 PM »

JUST LOST A POST INTO CYBER SPACE.

THIS IS HOW MY CLAY LOOKS TO ME. I WILL ALWAYS THINK OF HIM LIKE THIS.
WILL NOT COMMENT ON HIS BEARD. BUT LOVE HIM ANYWAY.

CAME TO A DECISION
AFTER MEETING MY ART FRIEND IN D.C. AND LISTENING TO HIS LECTURE AT THE NATIONAL MUSEUM AND REALIZING THAT ONE OF MY FRIENDS FINALLY MADE IT. I REALIZED THAT I JUST HAVE NOT BEEN SPENDING THE TIME IT TAKES TO BE WHAT I CALL "A DEDICATED ARTIST" SO I AM GOING TO LESSEN MY POSTS, NOT THAT I HAVE BEEN A REAL GOOD POSTER. I AM GOING TO SPEND MORE TIME IN DOING WHAT I LOVE.

I HAVE A LAPTOP AT HOME, WHICH I USE RARELY SO I WILL TRY TO POST FROM THERE. MY COMPUTER HERE, IN THE STUDIO IS JUST SO EASY TO USE AND THE I LET MY ART SLIP BY.

JUST GOT A MESSAGE THAT 2 OF MY PRINTS ARE BEING SHOWN AT A NEW ART CENTER IN THE ABRUZZI MOUNTAINS IN ITALY. I WAS Pleasantly surprised AND THAT WAS ANOTHER REASON TO GET MY "ARSE" IN GEAR.

FRANKIE
I HAVE SOME MORE PICTURES OF CLAY TO SEND. NOW , BELIEVE ME I AM NOT DESERTING CLAY, I LOVE HIM TOO MUCH, MAYBE I WILL BE ABLE TO DO A BETTER PAINTING OR DRAWINGOF HIM NOW.

PRISSY
WHAT ADORABLE PICTURES. CUTE AS A BUG.

LOVE YOU ALL

JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #2009 on: April 03, 2007, 01:04:50 PM »

A Sunny Afternoon to Everyone.  I love seeing that bright spot in the sky!!!

Michelle, stay strong.   Let HB see how it feels to be on the other side of the fence.   He needs a challenge!!

Prissy, I love the pictures of Taylor.  He has the most beautiful blue eyes.  How cute is that picture of Clay popping out of an Easter egg!  Some people are so clever.

Lorraine, I don't have time to get prepared.  I just cook fast lately.   When things get better, I will go back to the crock pot.
My daughter made stew in the crockpot today. 

Boca, Chef mommies are the best.  Younger is good.  My husband is seven years older and sometimes I think he doesn't understand me. Laughing Laughing  I hate the browning of the cutlets too.  You gotta keep adding the oil!

Hi Fantasy!  What's going on?  How is work.  The day must be just about over.  Have a good evening.

I still don't know what happened with DWTS, but maybe I missed the post.  I don't think so.  Who was good and who wasn't?

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2010 on: April 03, 2007, 01:09:23 PM »

WELL ALMOST THE END TO A BEAUTIFUL DAY.  WELL IT IS GOING TO GET A LOT BETTER WHEN I GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE.

PRISSY - I AM SURE OUR CAROL WILL BE LOOKING DOWN WHEN CLAY COMES TO TEXAS AND SAY "ITS ABOUT TIME MR. AIKEN"

KRISTA - WHEN I READ THAT ABOUT CLAY DOING A NEW ALBUM IT MADE ME VERY HAPPY BUT HOPE THAT JERK (CLIVE DAVIS) IS OUT OF THE PICTURE.

FRANKIE - WOW 4 CROCKPOTS.  SURE WISH WE HAD 4 CLAYS.

BOCA - UNFORTUNATELY IN LIFE WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH A LOT OF GARBAGE TO BECOME WHO WE ARE TODAY.  I KNOW JAMIE AND DANNY HAVE BEEN THROUGH HEARTACHE AND THEY HAVE BECOME STRONGER AND WISER FOR IT.

HI CORBET  wave wave wave  ALWAYS NICE OF YOU TO VISIT.

WELL MINUTES TO GO.  SEE EVERYONE LATER.

HUGS
RAINEY
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #2011 on: April 03, 2007, 01:18:53 PM »

Jan,
Always love to hear about your art work!  Post when you can and keep us up to date on what you are doing! 

Boca,
The doctor said that it was better to eat an orange than have orange juice.  Something about the sugar in fruit is not as bad as refined sugar.  So, I don't know??  But you won't catch me eating bananas!!  Paranoid
Demi and Ashton,  Sandra Bullock and her hubby, Susan Sarandon and ??,  Sharon Stone and ??,  Madonna and ??, etc. etc.  I think most of the celebrity ladies are with younger men, or at least, quite a few of them!!   Do you think Clay is lookiing for an older woman?  Laughing

Lorraine,
Do you think Clay is looking for an older woman?? Wink

Corbet,
Hello to you!  It's always good to have a new poster here.  I believe I read you are 83!   I will be 60 the end of April, so you make me feel like a "kid."  bigsmile

Linda,
Taylor is my great niece;  but I understand with a name like Taylor, it could be a boy!  I also have a great niece named Sydney!!  Someone, maybe Meesa or Jayne, emailed me the Easter Clay last year and I saved it in my photobucket.!!  I hope you are doing well.  Hug

The plants are not going to plant themselves, so, I better get busy!

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2012 on: April 03, 2007, 01:24:18 PM »

JAN - YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU DO AND SOMETIMES WE LET OUR LIFE HERE ON THE OCD TAKE OVER.  YOU GO AND BE AN GREAT ARTIST BUT KEEP IN TOUCH.

LINDA - ONCE THE NICE WEATHER COMES I WILL BE GRILLING OUT A LOT.  I THINK YOU CAN GET TIRED OF TOO MUCH CROCK ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO  WE ALL NEED A LAUGH.

OKAY I AM LEAVING.

HUGS
RAINEY
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2013 on: April 03, 2007, 01:33:59 PM »

Lorraine, I like to grill too.   Is it July yet???

Frankie, do you ever stop??  Man, you sure have a lot of energy.   I used to know what that was. Laughing

Jan, I would be surprised to think you didn't spend enough time with your art.  You do some beautiful work, but I know how you must feel.  You are the boss.

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #2014 on: April 03, 2007, 02:02:56 PM »

wave

Interview is set for 8:30 a.m. next Thursday. I was hoping to schedule it for Friday this week, but no such luck. I'll likely be there for 2.5 hours including a 20-minute writing test. I tend to write well under time constraints, so I'm not too worried. Just don't know whether to tell my boss what is up - or just ask for the day off.

Michigan friends ... take care of Coach Beilein. He's a keeper! I hope he can turn the University of Michigan's basketball program around like he did ours.

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2015 on: April 03, 2007, 02:03:53 PM »

Tammy, some day I would love that ring set.  I wonder if they ever go on sale?   What free stuff did you get? 

Lindsay, glad you are feeling better today.

Glory,  when we are used to one weight and size even two pounds can throw us off.  I should be so lucky as to only have to lose 2 pounds though.

AI tonight. 

Off to finish my stuffed peppers.

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #2016 on: April 03, 2007, 02:31:01 PM »

Sorry Boca, I got mixed up on the flying food I thought it was Woody.Actually I cheated I won"t be 83 until June I can be a young 82 for another 60 days. You know 82 is just a state of mind, some days I feel quite frisky. As my friend always  says we are not old just mature. Boca I sent you a PM today or at least I hope I did.i
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #2017 on: April 03, 2007, 02:50:55 PM »

HELLO EVERYONE  wave,
I WAS EXCITED TO HEAR THAT CLAY IS WORKING ON A NEW CD  Purple Banana Purple Banana (LORRAINE THANKS FOR THE NEWS  Huggles)

CORBET, HOW WONDERFUL TO HAVE A NEW MEMBER OF THE OCD--CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING 82 YEARS YOUNG.  HOW MANY CONCERTS HAVE YOU BEEN TO??  WELCOME AGAIN!!!

LINDA, I SENT YOU A PM---LIKE I SAID I WAS MORE THEN HAPPY  bigsmile TO DO IT FOR YOU LL  Huggles YUMMMY STUFFED PEPERS THAT IS ALMOST UP THERE WITH EGGPLANTS FOR ME  bigsmile --WHEN DO YOU WANT ME OVER TO HELP YOU EAT THEM ?? Wink

JAN, I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THAT YOU NEED TO FOLLOW YOUR PASSION--JUST DON'T FORGET TO DROP IN & PAY US AS MANY VISITS AS YOU CAN. ALSO KEEP US POSTED ON YOUR ARTWORK TOO  Huggles.

PRISSY, TAYLOR IS BEAUTIFUL--GOD BLESS HER.

LYNDSY, GOOD LUCK ON THE INTERVIEW

SASHA, I JUST LOVE THE PICTURES YOU LEFT FOR US THIS MORNING

FRANKIE,   Huggles HOPE YOU ARE DONG WELL --HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.

BOCA, I AM SO GLAD NIKKI IS DOING A LITTLE BETTER-I KNOW THAT GIVES YOU SOME COMFORT  Huggles

WELL I AM OFF FOR NOW--HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GOOD.

HUGS TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #2018 on: April 03, 2007, 03:31:12 PM »

Good evening everyone! I was at the Billboard charts doing some searching. For those who do not know...

Elliott's CD debuted at #1 on the Independant chart...a collection of CD's released on non-major labels. Elliott's CD is on Hickory. He debuted at #3 on both the Internet and Billboard 200 charts. The trio CD i bought, LAST OF THE BREED, with Willie Nelson/Ray Price/Merle Haggard, debuted at #7 on the Country album chart.

Lorraine: Of course, you and everyone knew i was joking about selling myself since i'm priceless. Well, that's not really true...i am filled of price...Vincent Price movies to be specific.

Jan: wave I understand what you're saying! I've felt that way often...i've sometimes stepped away from the site and the computer, believe it or not, and focused more time on DVD watching and running around on the weekends.

I head off for work tonight around 9:30. These are our last 2 weeks of 8 hour work nights.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2019 on: April 03, 2007, 03:35:19 PM »

AC, do you go out at night with a black cape and bite people on the neck???   Laughing Laughing

Tammy, I just looked at my cellphone.   I will try to get back to you soon.  I am supposed to get my mother to an appointment tomorrow, but something tells me I may not.  I don't know what the weather will be or how she will feel yet; so far, she isn't up to it.

Elliott is doing great.  I thought he would!  Such a nice guy.  Well, Clay is my #1, but I can make room for other men.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx