gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:08:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 277
Total: 277

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 114  (Read 160889 times)
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2007, 05:08:02 AM »

WOODY I AM GOING BACK TO BED.TTYL.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2007, 05:10:02 AM »

wave Good morning everyone! A new cottage! wheee

Happy St. Patty's Day! It's a winter wonderland out there. I need to decide if I want to trek to the Coliseum for game tickets or try my luck with the phone.

Glory - Big Hug!

Woody - It sounds like there are going to be plenty of people to Claytrek with to Asheville. My dilemma is: Do I get a one-way ticket to Raleigh and then fly out of Asheville on Sunday? Or, do I just get a round trip ticket out of Raleigh?

Someone at CV uses this site for airline tickets: BookingBuddy I was poking around last night and found a round trip ticket from Pittsburgh to Raleigh (no late night or early morning, only one stop on the return trip) for 155.85. Thought that was pretty good.

Off to check my brackets ... be back soon!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2007, 05:21:08 AM »

LINDSEY I NEVER THOUGHT OF LEAVING FROM ASHVILLE. SOMETHING TO PONDER/ Laughing Laughing I AM PLANNING ON GOING TO SEE TIM THE NEXT DAY AND THEN HOME I GOT A REALLY GOOD PRICE LAST NIGHT IT DEPENDS ON WHOEVER IS GOING BACK TO RALEIGH AND WHO SINCE THE FLIGHT LEAVES FROM THERE. MAKE SENSE

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2007, 05:26:48 AM »

You're welcome, Glory!

WHO DID THEY THINK HE WAS
1992 #45 country hit for Conway Twitty

A child was born in Tupelo in 1935
I'm grateful for his music, it forever changed my life
Oh i loved Love Me, Tender and how that boy could sing
But when he died i wondered why millions called him king

Tell me who did they think, Who Did They Think He Was
Who did they think, Who Did They Think He Was
The whole world bowed and prayed but it only made me say

He was born in Massachusettes in 1917
The second son of an Irishman, we all loved Kennedy
He was brave, strong, and handsome
A hell of a president
But when he died millions cried like he was heaven sent

The whole world bowed and prayed but it only made me say

There was a child of heaven born in Bethlemhem
Just a simple carpenter with worn and calloused hands
Oh he healed the hearts of many...so they nailed him to a tree
With no one left to mourn his death but the women at his feet
Cryin...

There was no one left to grieve but the women at his feet
Cryin' who did they think, Who Did They Think He Was

========================================

HELL STAYS OPEN
1990 by George Jones

She said "hello" and i said "hon, it's me"
Then she said "i might've known" and i said "oh, listen please!
Leaving you for her was wrong...please let me come back home
This old town's closed down and i have no place to go"

And she said Hell Stays Open...all night long
Hell never closes...it's open from dawn til dawn
When i slammed the door to heaven i should have known
That Hell Stays Open all night long

She said "goodbye...and don't call me anymore!
For the one who i love now is at my door
Someone has took your place...it's just something you'll just have to face
As far as i'm concerned when you have no place to go

Remember Hell Stays Open...all night long
Hell never closes...it's open from dawn til dawn
When i slammed the door to heaven i should have known
That Hell Stays Open all night long

HELL STAYS OPEN available on that album on Epic Records, 1990. "You Oughta Be Here With Me".
====================================

Charlene: Yes! I shaved off the mustache the other day. It's almost back, though. George Strait was born on May 18, 1952 and so in May he will turn 55. He was inducted into the country music Hall of Fame last year. One of the youngest singers to ever be inducted Yes!

Jan and Janet: You both know how sometimes the country music industry likes to wait and wait until artists are pushing 65 or 70 to put them in the Hall of Fame...most aren't inducted while their career's are hot...Strait is a rare exception.

From 2006...his induction speech. The man off to Strait's right is songwriter/singer Kris Kristofferson

From 2000...when Strait and Alan Jackson won their CMA award for their duet, "Murder on Music Row"

Here is their award winning song...the lyrics in all capital letters are sung by Alan Jackson...

MURDER ON MUSIC ROW
#37 country hit in 2000 by George Strait and Alan Jackson

Nobody saw him running from 16th Avenue
They never found a finger print or the weapon that was used
But someone killed country music...cut out it's heart and soul
They got away with murder down on music row

THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR AND THE LUST FOR WORLD WIDE FAME
SLOWLY KILLED TRADITION AND FOR THAT SOMEONE SHOULD HANG
BUT THEY ALL SAY "NOT GUILTY" BUT THE EVIDENCE WILL SHOW
MURDER's BEEN COMMITTED DOWN ON MUSIC ROW

Both:
For the steel guitars no longer cry
And you can't hear fiddles play
But drums and rock and roll guitars are mixed up in your face

OL' HANK WOULDN'T HAVE A CHANCE ON TODAY's RADIO
SINCE THEY COMMITTED MURDER DOWN ON MUSIC ROW

They thought no one would miss it once it was dead and gone
They said no one will buy those old drinkin' and cheatin' songs

WELL THERE AIN'T NO JUSTICE IN IT AND THE HARD FACTS ARE COLD
MURDER's BEEN COMMITTED DOWN ON MUSIC ROW

Both:
For the steel guitars no longer cry
And you can't hear fiddles play
But drums and rock and roll guitars are mixed up in your face

Why, the Hag, he wouldn't have a chance on today's radio

Both:
Since they committed murder down on music row

WHY, THEY EVEN TOLD THE POSSUM TO PACK UP AND GO BACK HOME

Both:
There's been an awful murder down on music row

**- The Hag is in reference to country music legend Merle Haggard. "Hag" is his nick-name; Possum is the nick-name of country music legend, George Jones.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2007, 05:26:54 AM »

Woody - It sounds like there are going to be plenty of people to Claytrek with to Asheville. My dilemma is: Do I get a one-way ticket to Raleigh and then fly out of Asheville on Sunday? Or, do I just get a round trip ticket out of Raleigh?

That's my dilemma, too.     I will check prices both ways and see what works out best.  I also want to check with Michelle and Pamela and see if they are going to Ashville, too, since they will have to drive back to Raleigh for sure.   Laughing  I will try that link, thanks!!!

WOODY I AM GOING BACK TO BED.TTYL.

Me, too. I better.   Naughty  I am so undisciplined..... Laughing
Woodstock x114

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2007, 05:32:04 AM »

GOOD MORNING TAMMYKINS, GLORY, WOODY, JERRY, GERALDINE, LINDSAY.  HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE.  I AM NOT IRISH BUT I DO LOVE THE CORNED BEEF AND CABBAGE.

DOES ANYONE VOLUNTEER TO COME AND HELP ME DIG OUT OF THIS MESS.  I AM FROZEN IN.

WOODY - AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR STARTING OUR NEW HOME.  NO SPECIAL PLANS FOR ME TODAY EXCEPT TO TRY AND DIG OUT.  I AM NOT A GOOD COOK BUT I COULD PROBABLY MANAGE A RECIPE. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  I WAS PLANNING ON MAKING A LITTLE CORNBEEF AND CABBAGE BUT UNLESS I CAN GET TO THE STORE I DON'T KNOW.

GLORY - I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YOU WITH THOSE MEMORIES.  THE 22ND OF THIS MONTH IT WILL BE SEVEN YEARS MY MOM PASSED AWAY AND YES TIME HEALS BUT IT JUST FEELS LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY.  REMEMBER WE ARE PART OF OUR MOMS AND DADS SO THEY LIVE THROUGH US.  I THINK MY MOM WOULD HAVE LOVED CLAY.  SHE LOVED ELVIS TO DEATH AND I STILL HAVE SOME OLD EIGHT TRACKS OF ELVIS THAT SHE LEFT ME. Huggles

TAMMYKINS - JUST GOT THROUGH EXERCISING BUT I KNOW IN A FEW HOURS MY BACK WILL BE KILLING ME.  YOU GUYS HARDLY GOT ANY SNOW DOWN THERE.  THEY SAID ONLY ABOUT TWO INCHES.  TALK TO YOU LATER.  OKIE DOKIE.

GERALDINE - I THINK WE ALL LOVE THIS THREAD.  EVEN THOUGH WE HAVEN'T MET EACH OTHER IN PERSON WE KNOW ONE OTHER BY THE FEELINGS THROUGH THEIR POSTS. Huggles

JERRY - SO WHATS ON THE MENU FOR ST. PATRICKS DAY.  A CORNBEEF SUBWAY MAYBE.  I GUESS I AM IN THAT SINGLE RANGE LOOKING IN THE REFRIGERATOR BEFORE I GO TO BED BECAUSE AT LEAST THERE IS SOMETHING IN THERE AND I KNOW NOTHING IS IN MY BED. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO  HASN'T BEEN FOR ALMOST 16 YEARS NOW.  WELL NOT UNLESS YOU COUNT A FEW OF MY HUSSIE FRIENDS. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LINDSAY - ITS A WINTER WONDERLAND HERE AS WELL BUT SO WISH I DIDN'T HAVE TO SHOVEL MYSELF OUT.  NOW THESE ARE THE DAYS I WISH I HAD A MAN.  MY ONE AND ONLY TIME.

FRANKIE - I AM SURE YOU ARE USE TO HAVE LEWIS AROUND.  NOW ME ON THE OTHER HAND IS USE TO HAVING THE WHOLE BED TO MYSELF.  NOT UNLESS CLAY WANTS TO JOIN ME.

I GUESS I WILL ADD SOME DECORATIONS TO OUR NEW HOME.  SOME OLDIES BUT OH SUCH GOODIES.

HUGS
RAINEY

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2007, 05:33:39 AM »

ANGELA - I AM WAITING PATIENTLY FOR YOU AND HUBBY TO COME AND PLOW ME OUT.

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2007, 05:42:16 AM »

lorraine - I had to come back to say  wave to you.   Huggles  I sure hope you can shovel yourself out.  OH, what a mess.  I hope it will warm up before Monday so it will all melt and it won't be a problem.  I LOVE those old pictures of Clay.     I love ANY picture of Clay.   

I've been listening to Back For More, When Tears Run Dry, and all those other songs we expected to see on the new CD.  He sounds GREAT!!!  I sure hope to see those songs reappear.  Especially Back For More.  I have always thought that was such a radio friendly song.   
Woodstock X114

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2007, 05:45:15 AM »

WELL OFF TO GET SOME BREAKFAST AND SO SOME HOUSEWORK BEFORE I ATTEMPT THOSE MOUNDS AND MOUNDS OF SNOW.

HUGS
RAINEY
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2007, 05:47:28 AM »

WOODY - I SO AGREE WITH THOSE SONGS.  I THINK IF HE MADE A NEW CD WITH THOSE SONGS AND OTHERS THAT WE DID NOT HEAR IT SURE WOULD HAVE BEEN ONE BIT HIT.  BUT HECK WHO KNOWS WHAT THIS YEAR WILL BRING.  HAVE A GOOD DAY MY FRIEND.  AS FAR AS THE SNOW HELL IT IS GOING TO TAKE DAYS AND DAYS OF REALLY WARM TEMPS TO MELT THIS SNOW.  THE HARD PART IS THERE IS ABOUT 8 INCHES OF SNOW WITH ABOUT TWO INCHES OF SLEET ON THE TOP.   OH WELL THINGS COULD BE WORSE.
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2007, 05:49:45 AM »

Good morning!  Getting ready for company - a girl I worked with in Mississippi is coming to visit with her 2-1/2 year old daughter.  I'm excited!  Should be fun!!

Lindsay - that booking buddy is a cool website - you can compare prices for a bunch of websites without having to leave that website. 

Is everybody snowed in this morning?

Jerry and Lora - just saw that Clay was going to Columbus, OH - great for you both!  Jerry - looks like you are going - Lora are you going too?  Still keeping my fingers crossed for somewhere closer to me.

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2007, 05:54:35 AM »

THE GUY ACROSS THE STREET WHO HAS A PLOW WILL DO MY DRIVEWAY FOR $25.00.   I STILL HAVE TO SHOVEL THE WALK BUT SO WHAT.  SEE YOU LATER.

HUGS
RAINEY
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2007, 06:07:47 AM »

Hello Lorraine and Lori...

Woodstock: I'm glad you liked that joke!! I wasn't expecting it last night because usually they have a standard set of jokes some of the singers tell just in case someone hasn't heard it before. So i was surprised to hear that refridgerator joke out of the blue.

Lori: We didn't get any snow here. I heard of the other places that got snow. It's 29 here right now...even though two days ago it was nearly 75 outside. The weatherman claimed this is the last spell of "winter weather" and after it passes through it oughta be spring-like weather until summer hits.

Tammy: Are you still booty jigging?

Charlene: I read your commentary over on AC REVIEWS. If you ever hear the Conway Twitty song "Julia", you will hear Vince Gill's distinct harmony vocals. Also, "Desperado Love", "I Wish I Was Still in Your Dreams", and several others. This is the 1985 album where Vince started singing harmony on some of Conway's songs. This album is called CHASIN' RAINBOWS and the song that Vince is featured on singing harmony is "All I Can Be is a Sweet Memory".

Do you know of the country singer Collin Raye? If so, Collin's first single was a version of that song...AND Collin recruited Vince to sing harmony on it...so Vince sang harmony on the same song by two different artists.

Hello Janet when you stop by!

I'm gonna read some things and then head off around 10...

1977 magazine promo for Conway's album, I'VE ALREADY LOVED YOU IN MY MIND...that's the album cover...unusual for a Conway Twitty album cover, that's for sure Yes!

Baby Dust Baby Dust

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2007, 06:19:48 AM »

Good Morning Everyone else getting here!

Today is the second day of my low residue diet..  I am sick of cheese, ice cream and white bread.    Talk about filling someone up with constipating food for two days.. argh!  It makes no sense to me..   I thought I would be happy to eat ice cream but I'm not..   I cant eat corned beef and cabbage today.. I was planning on preparing it in the crockpot but I'm going to make it next week instead.   I cant eat today after five and will start my yummy liquid colorless diet through all day tomorrow..   Not!!!  Anyway.. many of us have had it done so you get the drill..  Smile

Lorraine
There is water in my  basement!!!!!!!!!!! eek!   All of the snow blocked the rain in last night and I have puddles downstairs. Cry!  I'm glad your getting plowed.. Let me know how you like it.. Smile

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2007, 06:25:47 AM »

Good morning everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day. Love ya!

I'm going to a friend's for a clack day, but I'll be back for dinner. We are Irish, so we'll have to celebrate today.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2007, 06:33:57 AM »

Woody
I didn't fall asleep on the couch last night..  I was grumpy so I didn't post.  I may take a little cat nap today after I get a few things done..  I have been watching QVC today as well.. I'm getting hooked on it lately.. Paranoid  I haven't ordered a lot but I like to watch it.. I did order a little mini portable vacuum from there on Thursday.. It looks light weight and great for furniture and vehicles.. 

Jerry
I just got through dancing the jig.  I put my own little spin on it with some booty action as well... I couldn't help myself.. I'm not Irish but most of my boys have Irish names..  I have a Patrick and a Sean and Daniel was the name of my son that passed away after birth..  Patricks middle name is Ryan.  The only name thats not Irish is Christopher.. I think its English.. Don't Know   I liked your picture and your green hat.. 

Charlene
I feel bad that you have a hard time getting on the site.. I remember the days when Jerry had the same problem.. I'm happy  he finally got a computer..   Have a nice day! Huggles

Lori
Have a nice visit with your friend and her daughter today..

Meesa, Glory and Lindsay
Enjoy your Saturday!

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2007, 06:40:47 AM »

wave

Good Morning! Happy St. Patrick's Day!  kiss me St.Patrick's Day

I had planned to go shopping with a friend (I need a few new things for Spring), but I'm going to stay home with Scooter. She is not sick any more, but it is going to take time to get her insulin straightened out again - still not up to her usual amount, and she has to be watched in case she needs a syringe of syrup or sugar water. But I'm grateful she is better. I'm going down to the office to do a few things later, and she will go with me.

Woody - thanks, as always, for the new home. Enjoy having your son home today. I'm sure I'll be watching games, too. there are no games in New Orleans today, so Lewis and son Lewis will be doing the tourist thing. Lewis' brother has flown down from Memphis, so I know they will find things to do - and I'm sure they will be watching some games on T.V., too. I love corned beef - especially Ruben sandwiches.

Glory - you remind me so of my sister. I could not tell you the date of the day my Dad died (I know it is sometime in February). But his birthday was October 13. I just don't remember the bad days - keep your happy memories alive. I know that he is proud of you, and that he loves his great grandchildren from Heaven.  Huggles

Charlene - what a beautiful post! You said it all. I lurked for months before I joined Claymaniacs, and did not talk here for a long time (sometimes I think I should have never talked here), but I am so glad that I have a place to come to share loving Our Honey!

AC - I found something I am going to mail to you yesterday - Elvis made his first public appearance (for money) in Shreveport. The Civic Auditorium where he performed and the Shreveport newspaper put out a booklet to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of that. Lewis told me to mail it to you for your "museum".

Lindsay - i am going to go to that ticket site, and also the one that Glory mentioned last night - I had never heard of either of them!

Lorraine - that is a lot of snow for so late - glad your neighbor is plowing you out - maybe he will add your sidewalk as a bonus.

Tammy - it is hard not to eat - especially on the weekend - hope your tests come out O.K.

Lori - have fun with your friend today!

Meesa - Wango Tango - a great way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day! That reminds me - I have a Wango Tango DVD - i think I will watch it today!  Clapping

Great pictures of His Clayness, Everyone! I'm off to give Scoot her morning shot - see 'ya later!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2007, 06:44:39 AM »

Frankie - A Wango Tango DVD?  I never found good enough footage to make a WT DVD.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2007, 06:45:42 AM »

Hello Meesa and Tammy...

Tammy: You finally ended your jiggy dancing i see...well, ended it for the day...glad you also liked my picture i posted earlier. I feel nekkid without my mustache Yes! I told a co-worker i shaved it off so it wouldn't droop in my green beer.

Frankie! Thanks! I'll be awaiting that in the mail and will alert you when it arrives. I will read it and place it in my mini-museum Yes!

SHE DID
1985 by Conway Twitty; from CHASIN' RAINBOWS

From the day she said "I do" to me, She Did
Promised me that she'd be true and She Did
But I kept giving in to sin. I always let temptation win
Who forgave time and again? She Did

Who used to pray I'd change my ways? She Did
Spent years of empty nights and days? She Did
If anyone had a care for me, if anyone ever cried for me
If anyone had a right to leave, She Did

I guess she finally had enough
Because she found someone else to love
And nothing I could do could make her stay
If I'd been the man I should have been
She never would have wanted him
She wouldn't be there standing in that wedding dress today

But he asked her to say "I do", and She Did
Promised him that she'd be true, and she is
And look who's falling all apart
The one who caused it from the start
Never thought she'd break my heart but she did

And look who's falling all apart
The one who caused it from the start
Never thought she'd break my heart, but She Did
=========================================

IT's NOT LOVE...BUT IT's NOT BAD
1972 #1 hit by Merle Haggard

She was always there each time I needed you
Holding on to me like I held on to you
We still don't have what you and I once had
No, It's Not Love But It's Not Bad

No, it's not love, not like ours was
It's not love but it keeps love from driving me mad
And I don't have to wonder who she's had

I turn to her when you leave me alone
Sometimes even when you're here but you're still gone
I'm slowly changing what you leave so sad

No, it's not love, not like ours was
It's not love but it keeps love from driving me mad
And I don't have to wonder who she's had

No, it's not love but it's not bad
===================================

I'm gonna head off for most of the day!! I'll be back later!

Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2007, 06:46:17 AM »

TAMMY, I don't know why they make you do those stupid diet menus before the test as when you drink that wonderful stuff it cleans everything out anyway.  A couple of years ago when hubby had the test you didn't have to eat like that.  I guess I wouldn't do it and just enjoy my food.   Huggles

MICHELLE, I wonder if Moonshot is truamatized by the move and that is why he had two seizures.  Bless his heart he is such a sweetheart.  I am so very, very happy you have moved to a nice place, you so deserve it.   Huggles

WOODY, you must go to the Ashville concert, it is fabulous there.

LORRAINE, $25 to plow your driveway, that is expensive.  We have ours done for $15.  Leave the sidewalk and call your sons over to do it. 

St.Patrick'sDay kiss me St.Patrick's Day St.Patrick'sDay kiss me St.Patrick's Day St.Patrick'sDay kiss me St.Patrick's Day

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx