gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:25:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 356
Total: 356

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 114  (Read 161135 times)
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1980 on: April 03, 2007, 05:29:23 AM »

wave Meesa, Janet, and Lorraine!!!   Huggles Huggles Huggles

Time to roll for me...     It is VERY dark out.  Thunderstorms on their way.  Maybe we will lose electricity and have to go home early.   Wink

Lorraine - I SO agree with you about DWTS.  NO ONE should be made fun of.  That is disappointing.....but an new album is GOOD GOOD NEWS!!!!!   

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.  See you after work for session 115.  WOOHOO!!!
Woodstock X114

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #1981 on: April 03, 2007, 05:38:55 AM »

Well John is gone and I have some things to do around the apartment this morning so I will read the ANN and then get off of here. Loved the PEOPLE interview. I can't wait for a new album.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1982 on: April 03, 2007, 05:45:06 AM »

Good morning everyone!!!

Tammy: Smile Goodies Drool

Lorraine: Oh i hope you do win the lottery. I've been slowly buying those $1.00 lottery scratch-off tickets because i'm desperate. If i knew how to play the main lottery game that's usually worth hundreds of thousands of dollars...some cases millions, i'd be doing that week to week. I'd sell myself on eBay for a couple hundred thousand Yes!

This is post #1982 on this edition of the OCD. 1982 was a good year...let me slip into my Casey Kasem mode for a moment. It was the year NEWHART hit CBS-TV. It was also the year KNIGHT RIDER arrived. I heard on the radio this morning that a version of KITT, the car from that KNIGHT RIDER show, is for sale for a little over $100,000. Of course, KITT stands for Knight Industry Two Thousand. 1982 was also the year my brother was born...he turns 25 on April 18th. FAMILY TIES arrived on TV in 1982 as did ST ELSEWHERE...here's some trivia...one of the doctors from that show, Doctor Craig, was the voice of KITT...i'm speaking of the actor, William Daniels. Years later he gained exposure to a new audience when he co-starred as Principal Feeney on the TV show, BOY MEETS WORLD. The biggest program to debut in 1982, though, started out as a flop...the program, CHEERS, arrived in 1982. It left the air 11 years later in 1993. George Jones and Merle Haggard teamed up in 1982 for their duet album A TASTE OF YESTERDAY's WINE. Conway Twitty was continuing his string of #1 hits...in 1982 alone "Red Neckin' Love Makin' Night", "The Clown", "Slow Hand", and "We Really Did But Now You Don't" all reached #1 on the country music charts. Barry Manilow was riding the success of his England fame, reaching a peak with his single "Stay" which was a Top-20 hit in England in 1982...his previous studio albums were all certified multi-platinum making him the biggest selling AC artist of the 1970's.

Janet: I also liked that interview with Clay! He said a lot of the things i would've said if i were him Smile About this album he hinted at, why didn't he say that in a blog, though?! Paranoid Anyway, i'm hoping whatever the CD is, it'll have the kinds of songs he likes to sing...he liked the songs on this CD out now but he said one thing about Clive Davis mandating things and it spun out of control, in my opinion, to a beat up Clive war Laughing Laughing Laughing

Charlene: wave It's 55 right now and we're gonna be entering a period of bad weather...tonight it's gonna thunderstorm...and the low will be 39!! Now, we won't be above 45 for the rest of the week...a huge drop from our high today, which will be 77. After today we won't have good temperatures again until Tuesday. The ticket i'm gonna attempt to buy will be this Saturday...the concert will be a week after Clay's...so if all goes well with Clay's concert, i'll be there and then the following Saturday i'll be at the George Jones concert.

I know a lot will be voting/watching the Jericho program. When i went to a link i recognized Gerald McRaney from SIMON AND SIMON and more recently, MAJOR DAD. So i assume McRaney is one of the stars of the show. I had heard of it but i don't even watch TV so i have no point in voting for it but i know all of you and the fans on other message boards that watch TV will have an inclination to vote for the show. My lack of a vote won't impact the outcome one way or the other No!

Hello Woodstock, Meesa, GLORY, and the rest...i'm heading off early today!

Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #1983 on: April 03, 2007, 06:07:04 AM »

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is starting off their day with a  bigsmile

Today I am making 5 pounds of Chicken Cutlets and preparing a Huge Beef Brisket for tomorrow which half of it will be frozen for Nikki so that she will have a few meals after Chef Mommy Leaves  Laughing

She is doing so much better with us here.  She also has been getting tons of offers for dates, but they are all so much younger than she.  At least the attention helps pass some of the time.  One fella sounds really wonderful but there is a 5 yr age difference, she being the elder.  HE says his Mom is 8 yrs older than his stepdad, so has absolutely no problem with this difference.  She may meet him tonight for a little while...we'll see.

The house went on the market over the weekend...anyone want to buy a house in Rockland County, New York.. Wink

What's this about Jericho?  Is Clay going to be on it?  I have seen it twice...Papa watches it.

Don't forget to Search Lycos!!!!!!

See you later.

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1984 on: April 03, 2007, 06:46:42 AM »

MORNING I JUST WOKE UP HAD A WEIRD DREAM ABOUT MY HIGH SCHOOL DID NOT RECONIZE ANYBODY EXCEPT LINDSEY. lmao lmao lmao SHE WAS SO YOUNG ,DID YOU GO TO MY H.S LINDSEY. MUST HAVE BEEN THE LAST POST I READ. lmao lmao

WELL GLAD WE ARE GETTING A NEW ALBUM AND CLAY DOES NOT WATCH IDOL I CAN BARELY WATCH EITHER.

I I DID NOT MEAN TO ALARM ANYBODY ABOUT MY POST I WAS TALKING ABOUT DETOXING MYSELF FROM THE JUNK. I AM REALLY TRYING TO EAT BETTER. I WILL CLARIFY MYSELF NEXT TIME, SINCE I DO NOT COOK MUCH IT WILL BE A CHALLENGE FOR ME. SO MUCH EASIER JUST TO PICK SOMETHING UP. Paranoid Paranoid

I HAVE TO BUY A BLENDER AFTER WORK AND SOME FRUIT STRAWBERRIES BANNAS,BLACKBERRIES BLUEBERRIES KIWI AND SOME HONEY ALL MADE WITH SKIM MILK. SOUNDS OK JUST KINDA YUK. lmao lmao AND SOME FISH   SAY A PRAYER FOR ME NO MORE GOODIES MAYBE A CHOCOLATE NOW AND THEN,

WELL AM OFF TO READ THE ANN. AND PICK UP A BIT.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1985 on: April 03, 2007, 06:50:13 AM »

wave Good Morning! I haven't read back at all - just wanted to say hello first - have a great Tuesday

I'm caught up!

Glory - I'm relieved to hear that you are "only" eating healthy things - the new Detox diets involve doing some weird things - like drinking vinegar - I'm glad to hear that is not what you were talking about! Yes, I can ship the garden - Lewis planted green beans, squash, and cucumbers yesterday. He has several flats of tomatoes to plant, but is waiting until after this weekend - we are going to have our usual Easter cold snap this weekend (will get down as low as 38 degrees, maybe!)

Lindsay - did you make a job interview appointment? The People site would not open for me (our server is going crazy!), but I'm glad to hear what Clay had to say! It sounds great - I'll read it after I go to the office.

Angela, Charlene, and Lorraine - hope the weather gets better for you - we are having afternoon and evening showers, but warm and sunny during the day - having pretty weather makes a difference to the way you feel.

Shannon -  Huggles You've been missed!

Tammy - post a jewelry picture!

Sasha - love your morning pictures, as always.

Meesa - glad you are home safe and sound.

Woody and Tammy - I have a couple of crockpot cookbooks, too - lots of good recipes in them - I'll share some later!

Boca - I love that you are getting to check in - sounds like Nikki is on the mend - 5 years is really not much of an age difference, once you get past 25!

Hello to everybody else - I'm off - lots of things to do today!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1986 on: April 03, 2007, 06:57:06 AM »

Why is it as soon as I decide to go out with someone else (which I'm feeling guilty about by the way) I come in this morning to HB being cute, talkative, attentive, and grrrrr! But then "the other woman" (TOW) isn't here today.

NCG is here today, we've had the pleasantries but no time to talk yet.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1987 on: April 03, 2007, 07:00:18 AM »

YOU CAN MAKE TIME FOR SMALL TALK TRY AND IGNORE HB IT IS NOT WORTH YOUR TIME SWEETHEART. Huggles Huggles

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1988 on: April 03, 2007, 07:05:50 AM »

Michelle - Maybe word has gotten out that you are going to go our with somebody else - his loss!

I got the People article to open!  Purple Banana Thanks again, Lindsay!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1989 on: April 03, 2007, 07:32:15 AM »

HB is now gone for the day and won't be back until Thursday. Much easier for me. Easier said than done to just be all business. Although a co-worker and I have a side bet going that if I'm strictly business with him I say he won't ask what's wrong even though he'll notice a difference. He may ask if I'm ok but that is all. She says he'll ask me what is wrong. I came in planning to be all business but dangit it is hard. I DO still intend to keep my plans with NCG.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1990 on: April 03, 2007, 07:32:46 AM »

Good morning everyone

This morning it is a sunny 78 and then by Thursday the temperature is supposed to drop to 38 with SNOW. Did you ever hear anything like that?  I'm in shock over this weather.

Glory - What - are you on a diet. You don't need it honey. Your fine just the way you are. Now, me, on the other hand need to shed quite a few pounds.

I can't believe that we are on page 100 already.  Heavens, another session just slid on by.

Ok  - Off to get some work done. See you all later.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1991 on: April 03, 2007, 07:40:46 AM »

EVELYN I NEED TO DROP AT LEAST LB. soapbox soapbox THANK YOU.

CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #1992 on: April 03, 2007, 07:44:56 AM »

Good Morning Chicks and Chickadees!!!

All this talk about crockpot recipes this morning. 

Tammy, I think we have a new Betty Crocker among us.  My daughter is doing a lot of crockpot cooking too.  I think it is becoming the in thing.

Lorraine, I know how you like those bunnies!!  Yup, I am hopping all over as usual.  I wish I could have their nice hair. Laughing

Lindsay, good People article.  I am so happy he is coming out with another album.  I was so worried about that.    Purple Banana Purple Banana  He will prevail!!!  We will be right there to help him too.

Sasha, love the pictures.  I am crazy about his new look.  It's very masculine, I think. 

Moonshot, I am so happy that you moved on.  Let us know how it goes.

Evelyn, 78!!  It is still cloudy and kind of damp here.   I need some sun to brighten me up!!!

I didn't see DWTS last night.  What happened?  Did Heather Mills have a problem.

Have a good day everyone.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1993 on: April 03, 2007, 09:11:50 AM »

FRANKIE DON'T SEND YOUR GARDEN lmao lmao I THINK A LOT OF MY WEIGHT GAIN IS WATER MY SCALES SAY 119 THAT CANNOT BE CORRECT.I FEEL LIKE A WHALE. Paranoid Paranoid

WE ARE GETTING COLD WEATHER HERE AGAIN ALSO. I WAS IN HOPES IT WOULD STAY NICE.

WELL HAVE TO GO TO THE BANK THEN WORK HAVE A GOOD ONE.

PEPE SORRY ABOUT THE GOUT. HOPE YOU IMPROVE QUICKLY.

Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #1994 on: April 03, 2007, 09:41:45 AM »

Glory.....I have been on so many diets thru the years....Weight Watchers, Atkins, South Beach and plain ol starving myself.  NEVER again (except for Weight Watchers...that is excellent).....I will never ever cut out an entire food group again.  I would do low carb, but not NO CARB!!!!!  IF you are normally a junk eater and even just cut that out, you should see improvement.  Any diet that works is the same common sense plan....mostly fish and chicken, fresh veggies and fruit.  Cut out the whites such as white rice, white breads, white potatoes.  HAve Sweet Potatoes instead, Brown Rice and whole grain bread.  BTW....the packaged breads that say Whole wheat are just the same as white bread...it must say 100% whole wheat on the label.  Same goes for the 5 grain, multi-grain, etc.

Frankie...it FEELS great to have some time and the mindset to be back here.  My emotions were running so deep that I had a hard time concentrating.  Well, part of Nikki's problem with the younger age is the fact that her hubby was 2 1/2 yrs younger.  I told her that she can not judge a certain age group by the whole, but rather the individual person. 

I'm glad to see you getting the garden all ready again.  I envy you for being able to plant all those fresh veggies....yummy!

MamaPepe....Are you feeling any better today?  Do you go to see the Dr. when you are having a Gout attack?  I will make extra Brisket for you tonight so you don't have to stand on your feet and cook.. Huggles

Queen of Comforting
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #1995 on: April 03, 2007, 09:42:48 AM »

http://50.lycos.com/

Ah ha....I found a way to do it from Nikki's computer.. Purple Banana

Well, we held Clay in the same positon this week...#15 again  Clapping

Queen of Comforting
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #1996 on: April 03, 2007, 09:44:36 AM »

OK, I breaded the cutlets, now off to either peel 5 lbs of potatoes for mashed potatoes OR start the Brisket ( I hate doing the browning, the oil always finds a way to jumpt at me )

I am planning on buying a Crock Pot once I arrive home as all this slow cooking is starting to sound great!

Queen of Comforting
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1997 on: April 03, 2007, 10:10:53 AM »

wave

A check-in....I am at the office burning a DVD - lots faster than at home. I've also been invited out to lunch by my husband - something we seldom do during the week!

Boca - brisket is excellent when cooked in a crockpot!

I'm stopping by the plant store on my way home - they have finally gotten some "Wave" petunnias in - I love those so much!

Glory - I think I weighed 119 when I was born!

Still no new dates - there is still lots of time before summer, but venues will be filling their schedules soon - I'm sure Team Clay is working on them, though!

See y'all later!

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1998 on: April 03, 2007, 11:07:31 AM »

Good afternoon one and all.  Well training ended early so leaves me some extra time to lurk.  I noticed the sun came out while I was behind closed doors.   Sure hope it stays out so I can get some of that fresh air when I leave here.

Frankie - nope no tour dates yet but a new album.  Now I am hoping it has nothing to do woth Clive Davis.

Janet - I have a feeling he was waiting to get out behind the claws of Clive.  Sure hope that is what happens.

Jerry - Hey people will buy anything on Ebay lately. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO  I am sure there are a lot of single woman looking for love in all the wrong places so maybe you are in luck. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Boca - That is so great for Nikki and just getting that attention sure does help.

Glory - Now what did you eat before you went to bed last night. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linda - I keep telling you are easy a crock-pot is to use but no not you.  You just won't listen to me.  Have a good day and hopefully we hear some good news about one more tour date for Ct.

Okay I haven't had lunch yet so will check back later.

Hugs
Rainey
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1999 on: April 03, 2007, 11:09:58 AM »

OK, I breaded the cutlets, now off to either peel 5 lbs of potatoes for mashed potatoes OR start the Brisket ( I hate doing the browning, the oil always finds a way to jumpt at me )

I am planning on buying a Crock Pot once I arrive home as all this slow cooking is starting to sound great!
IT IS ONE OF THE GREATEST INVENTIONS EVER MADE ASIDE FROM CLAY OF COURSE. Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx