gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:49:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 219
Total: 219

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 114  (Read 161160 times)
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1960 on: April 03, 2007, 03:24:32 AM »

Good Morning Angela, Shannon and Charlene!
My jewelry order came in yesterday and I love all the free stuff I got..   I am bringing the girls at work their orders today..   I woke up and decided not to exercise this morning and lay in bed and give myself a break. eek!  Its supposed to be okay out and I am going to take a few walks after work.

Charlene
Enjoy your long ride with your family.

Angela
Your cd is all set and is going out today..   I hope you like it!

Shannon
Enjoy your day off today even though you have to go in.

Happy
I hope you feel better soon! Huggles

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1961 on: April 03, 2007, 03:38:41 AM »

wave Morning!

I slept like a baby last night! I don't think I moved at all. Probably why I've been up since 5:30 ... I actually slept all night.

Glory - By all means, eat healthier! Laughing I thought you were actually talking about the Detox Diet.

wave Shannon, Charlene, Angela and Tammy

Have a great day everyone! I'll see you this evening.

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1962 on: April 03, 2007, 03:40:14 AM »

Good morning Angela, Charlene, Tammy, Shannon and everyone else waking up.   Well   Im running late, have a great day,.

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1963 on: April 03, 2007, 03:41:03 AM »

Supporting Clay 100%
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1964 on: April 03, 2007, 03:41:42 AM »

Supporting Clay 100%
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1965 on: April 03, 2007, 03:42:00 AM »

Supporting Clay 100%
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1966 on: April 03, 2007, 03:57:34 AM »

Good Morning Tammykins, Sasha, Angela, Geraldine, Lindsay  wave wave wave wave wave

Will the sun come out tomorrow - NOT   Gee instead of getting warmer it is getting colder.  Well since we have no control over the weather lets just enjoy this "24" hour day that God has given us.

Tammykins - I am going to try and walk after work also hoping that the weather participates.  I have new employee training today so needless to say I am so happy happy happy.

Angela - I figured that was where you were.  I slept like a baby last night and the alarm clock had to even wake me up.

Sasha - Well just think it is Tuesday.   one day closer to the weekend.   how sad we rush our life isn't it.  Have a good one.

Geraldine - It is very gloomy here today but I guess we just have to accept it right.  Have a good one my friend.

Dick - Hope you are feeling better.  Don't worry about us women.  We will manage somehow.

Lindsay - Have a great day yourself.

Woody - Are you right around the corner. wave wave wave wave wave

Glory - I think we all love junk food but unfortunately unless we are one of those lucky ones that could eat anything looks like you and I have to eat healthy.  Not fun is it.

Frankie - still nothing about the tours.  Since he only has five concerts left to announce and he did say something about Oklahoma, looks like it is going to be a very very close call for Ct. 

Linda - Today is Tuesday just in case you forgot. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  Hippity Hoppity Lindas on her way. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  hey I am trying to be funny here.

Jerry - Hope your work night wasn't too bad.  When I win the lottery I will put you out of your misery. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  for all of us here on the OCD.  Yea right.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1967 on: April 03, 2007, 04:02:49 AM »

Well no news up yet.  Will have to check later.  Good morning to everyone that just comes about this morning and will try and see you later from work.

Hugs

Rainey
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1968 on: April 03, 2007, 04:16:36 AM »

Here's a bit of news for you Lorraine. Clay was interviewed by People at the Gala on Saturday.

People.com

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1969 on: April 03, 2007, 04:18:10 AM »

GOOD TUESDAY MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave ANGELA, Charlene, Shannon, Tammy, Lindsay, Sasha, lorraine, late night Tiffany, Sara, Cindy, Glory, and everyone else soon to join in here!!!

I slept well, too, last night.     I went to bed early....did not stay up for the end of the basketball game.  I could see how it was going.  Congrats to FL!!!  I'm not terribly disappointed, I just wanted to see a Big Ten team win!!!

Thunderstorms today...maybe some severe ones...   Then COOL weather for several days. 

Tammy - Enjoy that jewelry!!!  Sound like Christmas at your house.   confetti2  Glad you slept in a little.   Huggles

Lorraine - Yep, I'm right behind you!!!  Just three more days of work this week.   

I DID watch DWTS last night.  It really is entertaining.  I thought Joey and Apollo did well.   Clapping Clapping  I also liked the first couple....the girl that was Miss USA...right???   I thought she did very well last night.

I have a meat loaf ready in the crockpot this morning.    I keep saying I'm going to do that more often...

I see we are about ready for a new cottage.  I will have to start the new session when I get home tonight...so try not to blow the roof off the place by then.   lmao  It'll be fine. 

Just a few minutes to read back a bit...
Woodstock X114

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1970 on: April 03, 2007, 04:36:12 AM »

Good Morning Lorraine, Sasha, Lindsay and Woody!

Woody
I have my low fat chicken tortilla casserole all put together in my crock pot and ready to go.   I prepared it last night .. It was real easy.. I cooked the chicken in my crock pot..  took it out and chopped the chicken up.. I added a chopped onion, 1 egg, 2 cans chopped green chili's, 1 can low fat cream of mushroom soup mix, 1 teaspoon oil, and some of the broth I cooked the chicken in.. I mixed it all up and then I took 10 flour tortillas and cut them in strips and then in half.. I sprayed the bottom of my crock pot then put in a little of the chicken broth..  Then I layered the tortillas and then the chicken mixture and then repeated it again..  and then topped it off with more of the mixture..  Ill cook it today on low for 4-6 hours.. When its almost done I will put on 1 cup of low fat cheddar cheese.   I also have some fat free sour cream for anyone who wants to use it.. Smile  That was from my Fix it and Forget it Lightly cook book..

Time to finish getting ready for work..

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1971 on: April 03, 2007, 04:36:13 AM »

Tiffany - Thanks for the summary.   Huggles   I'm still hoping for a concert in the Midwest.   Fingers Crossed

Prissy - I tried to watch The Bachelor, too, as I have enjoyed it before.  He was on DWTS and said the show DOES end in an engagement.  It's all already taped.  But I was trying to watch the basketball game, too, so I didn't catch that much of it.  It gets more interesting as they weed out the first few.

Michelle - I am THRILLED to hear about your date with NGC!!!!!   wheee wheee wheee  And I hope HB hears about it and gets jealous.   Wink  We will be waiting to hear all about it. You can't hide anything from us!!!  Naughty

Pepe - Hope your foot is feeling better today. 

Meesa and Lora - I heard they are going to sell the Cubs franchise after this season!!!  They say it could be sold for as much as a BILLION dollars.   eek!  They also said that Bill Murray could possibly be one of the bidders.  I'll pass more info to you if I hear any.

Glory - Fast food is the worst for you....but we all do it. I agree with everyone else.  With your medical condition, you need to be very careful and consult with your Dr.

Janet - I have never heard of Jericho, either.   Laughing  That's because I am like Cindy and always getting caught up on soap tapes.  And now AI tapes, etc.

wave and  Huggles to everyone else!!!

I hope you all have a GOOD day today!!!

I will try to start the new session right when I get home.  I have a tanning appt. at 6:30, then AI at 7.   
Woodstock X114

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1972 on: April 03, 2007, 04:36:46 AM »

Woody
Make sure you check out that recipe I just posted to you above your post.. bigsmile

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1973 on: April 03, 2007, 04:40:26 AM »

Tammy - Thanks for the recipe!!!  It sounds yummy!!!    You will have to put that recipe in the new cookbook.  I am hoping we can have a Crockpot section, as we are all interested in that.   
Have you seen QVC's Today's Special Value???  It's cute.  Pop on over to qvc.com.   Wink

Time to get ready...
Woodstock X114

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1974 on: April 03, 2007, 04:43:32 AM »

Tammy - Thanks for the recipe!!!  It sounds yummy!!!    You will have to put that recipe in the new cookbook.  I am hoping we can have a Crockpot section, as we are all interested in that.   
Have you seen QVC's Today's Special Value???  It's cute.  Pop on over to qvc.com.   Wink

Time to get ready...
Woodstock X114

I'll give you the exact measurments later..  I also am making a nice beef mexican casserole with rice later in the week in my crockpot.. I'll have to check QVC out.. Im very addicted to that show and also HSN. Paranoid  I better run.. Have a nice day! Huggles

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1975 on: April 03, 2007, 04:50:39 AM »

Tammy - I just went to qvc.com and bought the TSV in white with denim pants.   Purple Banana  I have a feeling it will sell out quickly...so I thought I would take a chance.  I can always send it back. I have been wanting some embroidered jeans.  So if you have time ... check it out.

OK...NOW I better get ready.   Laughing
Woodstock X114

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1976 on: April 03, 2007, 04:59:41 AM »

Good morning everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day. Love ya!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #1977 on: April 03, 2007, 05:10:40 AM »

You can evidently vote for Jericho once a day because I couldn't Vote again last night but I could this morning. so please go vote again. The link is at the top of page 98. I'll be back after John leaves.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1978 on: April 03, 2007, 05:21:19 AM »

Here's a bit of news for you Lorraine. Clay was interviewed by People at the Gala on Saturday.

People.com
YIKES LINDSAY THANKS A BUNCH.  WORKING ON A NEW ALBUM WITH LESS REIGN Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana  THANK THE GOOD LORD.  HE IS SO RIGHT ABOUT AI.  WE CAN ALL LIVE WITHOUT IT.  WELL IN MY OPINION AS WELL ALONG SIDE MR. AIKEN'S. Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1979 on: April 03, 2007, 05:25:25 AM »

GOOD MORNING JANET, WOODY, TAMMYKINS, LINDSAY.  JUST QUICKLY CHECKING IN.

WOODY - I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED IN THE RADIO STATION THIS MORNING MAKING FUN OF HEATHER MILLS.  I WASN'T CRAZY FOR HER IN THE BEGINNING BUT I THINK SHE IS ONE SPECIAL WOMAN.  LET THOSE AT THE RADIO STATION WITH TWO LEGS TRY AND LEARN THESE DANCES.  OKAY JUST VENTING.  DID YOU SEE CLAY DOESN'T EVEN WATCH AI ANYMORE AND WORKING ON ANOTHER ALBUM.   Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana  SURE MADE MY DAY.  NOW A TOUR IN CT. WOULD REALLY SIKE ME OUT.

TAMMYKINS - SET AN EXTRA PLATE FOR ME WOULD YOU.  YOU ARE SO LUCKY YOU LIVE TOO FAR.  WELL SOMEDAYS THAT IS.
LINDSAY - THANKS FOR THAT INFO ON PEOPLE MAG. Huggles
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx