gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:45:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 251
Total: 251

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA 22 (RATED R)  (Read 228454 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2000 on: April 19, 2007, 06:43:31 PM »

well, talkative little bunch tonight huh???  Just had some basmati rice topped with butter chicken (Indian cuisine) from my fav place that I wish you all had in the US M&M meats

Sharon - blush  I have been a blabbermouth tonight! I guess I'm just excited to be here! Laughing

I love Indian cuisine.  I just tried it last year for the first time when we were training a team from India.  After we went out to dinner for my first taste of Indian food, a couple of the girls invited me and my daughter to their hotel room to cook for us.  MAMA MIA that was some spicy food...but delicious! Laughing

Cindy, we love Indian cuisine, eat it often.  Friends had a dinner party awhile back and everyone brought an Indian dish, it was amazing~~~spicy, but soooo good we have a cupboard full of spice mixes, and jars of sauces if we ever feel the need to concoct something on the spur of the moment~~~~  just one of those cuisines that lights my fire~~~~Beth don't touch that explode Speaking of Beth, anyone seen the little duck????

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2001 on: April 19, 2007, 06:45:31 PM »

Cindy, believe me I am too, here's me with all these great purses to sell, and I stitch up the change purse in mine cause I don't want to part with it!!!!  Now watches and earrings hypnotic hypnotic hypnotic blush blush bigsmile

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2002 on: April 19, 2007, 06:47:03 PM »

I thought I could build your Mafia House overnight, but you all have been too talkative!!!!  I will have a new house for you in a jiffy!!!   Wink
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2003 on: April 19, 2007, 06:48:09 PM »

P.S.  I'm a one purse person, too.  Too much trouble to keep changing all the junk around.   Laughing
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #2004 on: April 19, 2007, 06:49:05 PM »

wave Chrisie!!  Nice to see you!!

I'm a one-purse woman! Laughing  I KILL it before I buy another one.  However, my daughter buys one every other day!  I cannot believe how many she has!  I thought we were going to have to rent a special truck during our move just to get all her purses to NC! lmao

wave Cindy, I get bored with them quickly. My hubby is in China at the moment and can get GREAT knock-offs and he got me 2 Coach purses and a wallet for $25 total  bigsmile  I have a huge box that we did use to move  just full of purses that is stuffed in a closet and I pull them out all the time. I love purses. I guess it b/c for over 8 years, I was always using a diaper bag of one kind or another and now thankfully that has been finished  for quit awhile and I love having a normal purse back.

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2005 on: April 19, 2007, 06:51:24 PM »

I thought I could build your Mafia House overnight, but you all have been too talkative!!!!  I will have a new house for you in a jiffy!!!   Wink
Woodstock

Guess I won't need Shirley's corn meal muffins to find my way then bigsmile  But Shirley I'd love some anyway bigsmile

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #2006 on: April 19, 2007, 06:52:17 PM »

My goodness - I go off to work my fingers to the bone and I come back and the whole bunch of you have been playing and eating sundaes. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Did you save a bite for me>  Now see, I'll bet you girls didn't even think of me .

Thea - I think I'll just drop in on you and put my feet up and relax, then you can tell me what went on all day!!!!!

OK Shirley, it's time for a cup of tea. I sure hope you have some ready for me.

We started out so slow today that I was getting worried, so I said a little prayer and guess what? - The place started hopping. The phone was ringing off the hook and it got so busy , I didn't get even a moment to rest. Well, just goes to show what happens when you pray for something.  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Night everyone - This is one tired chick - see you in the morning.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2007 on: April 19, 2007, 06:53:29 PM »

Evelyn, you're sundae is in the fridge, next to the wine Wink

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2008 on: April 19, 2007, 06:55:49 PM »

Mafia House 23 is up and running.   

Head on over and have fun!!!

I will turn out the lights and close the door here in a bit.   Wink
Woodstock

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx