gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:33:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 385
Total: 385

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA 22 (RATED R)  (Read 227396 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1980 on: April 19, 2007, 05:59:31 PM »

Matt wants to go to DQ.

I'll take a Georgia Mud Fudge Blizzard.
  bigsmile

Triple M - Have you been to Goodberry's in NC?  It is a custard place similar to Cold Stone Creamery.  I went there the other day and had their feature concrete.  It was vanilla custard with mashed up heath crunch, marshmallow and bananas!  WOW....it was good!

Nope! We'll have to go there. Michelle, Marilyn, Susy and I went to Cold Stone the night before I left. There is one near Michelle's place and Susy had never had it before. I don't think Marilyn had either.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1981 on: April 19, 2007, 05:59:39 PM »

CINDY, put makeup on for a phone call?  Now I know why I dubbed you "Funny Girl".  Like I dubbed ALLI " the girl in baby blue". 

Well off to get all those coffee pots washed and set up for the morning and see what I am going to fix you gals for breakfast in the morning.  Hope everyone has a good nights sleep and  dream of  Clay dreaming

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1982 on: April 19, 2007, 06:01:36 PM »

I hope you have a spare bedroom! 

No problem, CINDY!  Bring in your luggage, unpack and make yourself right at home.  I'm sure  SHIRLEY would  be happy to "rustle up" some viddles for you! 

THEA - I've been doing so much unpacking a little more won't hurt! Laughing Huggles  I'll bet Shirley even makes good hot dogs! Laughing

Sorry I will miss you this time around, but it sounds like another cd is already in the works and hopefully another tour will be right around the corner!!  I do hope that I will get to meet you next trip around!!!! Huggles Huggles Huggles

ANN - I will take whichever blizzard they can make the fastest!! Laughing

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1983 on: April 19, 2007, 06:02:53 PM »

Matt wants to go to DQ.

bigsmile

Triple M - Have you been to Goodberry's in NC?  It is a custard place similar to Cold Stone Creamery.  I went there the other day and had their feature concrete.  It was vanilla custard with mashed up heath crunch, marshmallow and bananas!  WOW....it was good!

Nope! We'll have to go there. Michelle, Marilyn, Susy and I went to Cold Stone the night before I left. There is one near Michelle's place and Susy had never had it before. I don't think Marilyn had either.

It's a date!!! It's right across the street from Starbucks!!!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1984 on: April 19, 2007, 06:04:06 PM »

SHIRLEY - Have a WONDERFUL night!!!! I look forward to breakfast!! Big Hug!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1985 on: April 19, 2007, 06:09:52 PM »

Matt wants to go to DQ.

bigsmile

It's a date!!! It's right across the street from Starbucks!!!

Starbucks? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Love it!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1986 on: April 19, 2007, 06:17:29 PM »

well, talkative little bunch tonight huh???  Just had some basmati rice topped with butter chicken (Indian cuisine) from my fav place that I wish you all had in the US M&M meats

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #1987 on: April 19, 2007, 06:21:39 PM »

Ga is a new episode !!! Purple Banana Purple Banana

Sharon, I see purses I  like !!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! and is that a big carring bag on top of one of the racks ?? I think I want one !!!! I may have to stop by on Sat !!! Paranoid Paranoid

Hello Cindy and welcome.  Huggles Huggles Huggles I would have done my hair and makeup too for the call from Clay !!! I LOVE IT !!!

Hey Woody, how are you ?? Thanks for the invite to the OCD tomorrow night.

PEPE, I FOUND HAZELNUT COFFEE !!!! I LOVE WAL-MART !!!! it was a good day today  Smile

Ga is back on... I'll be back !!

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1988 on: April 19, 2007, 06:26:11 PM »

Chrisie, it is a big carry bag, kind of mottled brown, with creamy colored accents, straps have laces

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1989 on: April 19, 2007, 06:27:08 PM »

Chrisie, it is a big carry bag, kind of mottled brown, with creamy colored accents, straps have laces

sounds sexy !! got a closer pic of it ??

UNCONDITIONAL
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1990 on: April 19, 2007, 06:28:42 PM »

sounds sexy !! got a closer pic of it ??

Sorry I don't sweets, I'll have them for the summer though, maybe you can see it come concert time bigsmile

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1991 on: April 19, 2007, 06:30:30 PM »

In case we go to new home and I'm not here, Shirley could you leave a trail of corn meal muffins for me so I'll find my way??? bigsmile

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1992 on: April 19, 2007, 06:31:43 PM »

Thud! Thud! Thud!

ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1993 on: April 19, 2007, 06:32:08 PM »

and is there a black big bag on the floor next to the couch on the right side ?? I saved the pics and zoomed in so I can have a better look. I'm liking the white purses too  Purple Banana Purple Banana   you see, I'm a purse whore. hypnotic hypnotic

UNCONDITIONAL
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1994 on: April 19, 2007, 06:34:22 PM »

and is there a black big bag on the floor next to the couch on the right side ?? I saved the pics and zoomed in so I can have a better look. I'm liking the white purses too  Purple Banana Purple Banana   you see, I'm a purse whore. hypnotic hypnotic

You Missy are definately a purse whore lmao lmao Laughing

ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1995 on: April 19, 2007, 06:35:21 PM »

Your point ???  ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

UNCONDITIONAL
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1996 on: April 19, 2007, 06:37:34 PM »

Now how many "Coach" bags is Fabe getting you bigsmile my recollection was 2 last count bigsmile

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1997 on: April 19, 2007, 06:38:21 PM »

well, talkative little bunch tonight huh???  Just had some basmati rice topped with butter chicken (Indian cuisine) from my fav place that I wish you all had in the US M&M meats

Sharon - blush  I have been a blabbermouth tonight! I guess I'm just excited to be here! Laughing

I love Indian cuisine.  I just tried it last year for the first time when we were training a team from India.  After we went out to dinner for my first taste of Indian food, a couple of the girls invited me and my daughter to their hotel room to cook for us.  MAMA MIA that was some spicy food...but delicious! Laughing

ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1998 on: April 19, 2007, 06:40:54 PM »

Now how many "Coach" bags is Fabe getting you bigsmile my recollection was 2 last count bigsmile

You can never have too many purses lady !!! bigsmile bigsmile

UNCONDITIONAL
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1999 on: April 19, 2007, 06:42:10 PM »

wave Chrisie!!  Nice to see you!!

I'm a one-purse woman! Laughing  I KILL it before I buy another one.  However, my daughter buys one every other day!  I cannot believe how many she has!  I thought we were going to have to rent a special truck during our move just to get all her purses to NC! lmao

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx