gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:34:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 338
Total: 338

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA 22 (RATED R)  (Read 228703 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1960 on: April 19, 2007, 05:31:09 PM »

wave Triple M!!!!! Huggles

Starstruck!  Ready for my visit?

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1961 on: April 19, 2007, 05:31:22 PM »

Sharon !  Your stuff looks marvelous. I love the purses and the jewelry.  The colorful tops are awesome. Good job displaying! Why isn't there a red thong on display?  Smile

BTW  . . . Just to ease your mind . .  While the ladies are shopping, I will spend quality time with "the entertainer" so that the shoppers aren't distracted!  bigsmile

Cindy
- Welcome to RTM!  Stop in anytime.  My name is Barbara.  I think you know many of the other thongers!  Wink OMG, YOU ARE THE CINDY WHO WON THE POETRY CONTEST AND TALKED ON THE PHONE WITH CLAY?? Clapping Clapping Super Happy!!!

Woody - Thanks for the OCD invitation. I'll bring some wine and some Aiken!  

Clay on E.T. tomorrow night? I hope it is UNICEF related.  Proud of our guy! Huggles  

Meesa - If Clay proposes to you on E.T., what will your answer be? bigsmile  If I come to the wedding, you can be sure I will kiss the groom. Naughty

Mom's appetite was pretty good for supper tonight!  I had to make sure that her coffee was decaf! hypnotic

Greetings to all who dwell here  . . .  Huggles   I've got a few tasks to do (plus watch Grey's Anatomy), so I'll be in and out! blush

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1962 on: April 19, 2007, 05:33:50 PM »

I SURE AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo! Purple Banana Woohoo! Purple Banana

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1963 on: April 19, 2007, 05:34:29 PM »

Meesa - If Clay proposes to you on E.T., what will your answer be? bigsmile  If I come to the wedding, you can be sure I will kiss the groom. Naughty

I'd act non chalant and say, "Sounds good!"

Kissing my groom?  lmao

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
claydevotee
« Reply #1964 on: April 19, 2007, 05:34:40 PM »

you need spanx tummy control under it to smooth out the wrinkles 

Dear, Dear  SHARON....Oh that a simple pair of Spanx Tummy Control would enable me to fit into that little black sparkling number!!!!  Baby Dust

As to the entertainment, is Al OK with having thousand of women camping out on his lawn this weekend? 

"SHARON DAHLING, WHAT TIME WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO BE THERE FOR YOUR OPEN HOUSE?"

And as to the big earrings.........yup, just lately I've finally worked up the nerve to start wearing my humongous hoop earrings!!!  My hubby thinks I've lost my mind, but actually I've gotten some compliments on them! 

Welcome, CINDY and WOODSTOCK.  We always welcome neighbors stopping by here in the RTM house.  And as you've notice, I've decided to barge in at the OCD quite often and I've always been made to feel welcome there as well!   

Thea - Find any furniture?
Yes we did, ANN.  Thanks for asking.  This time we got a "living room" arrangement for the deck instead of another umbrella table with chairs.  It suits our lifestyle a lot more.   The set consists of a love seat, 2 chairs w/ottomans and a coffee table--all in a heavy, weatherproof wicker with cushions.   And what's really great is that with our wireless internet throughout the house, I can surf the net out on the deck at night!   Add some headphones for Clack, and I'll be sitting outside on the deck this summer with a huge smile on my face!!!

SHARON, oh my gosh all the work in putting all of this out to display.  I bet you are exhausted.  Oh what fun I would have there, I would love to go shopping at your house.  I hope you sell tons!! 

Well I am off to take a shower and catch up on my reading, see you all in the morning!!! 

SHIRLEY, have we told you lately what a sweetheart you are?  Sleep well, dear friend!   Huggles

Time to clean up the kitchen.  The "Dirty Rice" (what a name for a meal) was a big hit!

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1965 on: April 19, 2007, 05:35:05 PM »

Woody - It will be so nice to meet some new Claymaniacs!  And spend some more time with those I have spent less than 1 minute with! Laughing

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1966 on: April 19, 2007, 05:35:23 PM »

When Mary Hart mentioned CLAY being on ET tomorrow night her words were "Clay Aiken American Idol runner up and Sanjia.  That is what worries me, no mention of UNICEF. 

CINDY, did you find your beef steaks today?????????

WOODY, so good to see you and you are staying up all night building a new mansion.  Hope you already had your dinner!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1967 on: April 19, 2007, 05:35:37 PM »

I SURE AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo! Purple Banana Woohoo! Purple Banana

Guess I better book my flight.   Paranoid  Super Happy!!!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1968 on: April 19, 2007, 05:38:03 PM »

wave Barbara! Huggles  Thanks for the welcome! Yes, I won the contest, but it feels like it was a dream now (a really GREAT dream!) Laughing

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1969 on: April 19, 2007, 05:41:24 PM »

THEA, I lied I ended up never leaving I'm still here enjoying Cindy and Woody and Meesa's company.  I ended up not visiting I just moved right in, like it to much to leave!   Laughing  Your furniture sounds great.  I love the wicker.  When we lived in Tennessee for a while the big rocking chairs were popular so that is what I have on my porch, six big white rockers with small tables in between.  We sit there drink iced tea and rock away!!!

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1970 on: April 19, 2007, 05:41:42 PM »

Thea - Thanks! Huggles You are a sweetheart yourself! Huggles

Shirley - No beef steak today....he must have been out of town! lmao  We had hot dogs instead! Laughing

ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #1971 on: April 19, 2007, 05:42:49 PM »

Thea - Sounds very relaxing Clapping bigsmile

Barbara - Finally a new Grey's!

Matt wants to go to DQ.
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1972 on: April 19, 2007, 05:44:00 PM »

THEA, I lied I ended up never leaving I'm still here enjoying Cindy and Woody and Meesa's company.  I ended up not visiting I just moved right in, like it to much to leave! 

I hope you have a spare bedroom! Wink Huggles

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1973 on: April 19, 2007, 05:44:56 PM »

CINDY, I am trying to remember, did you have a headache that night Clay was supposed to call?  I was afraid your phone service would go out before he could call.  Than we thought he would wait and call from the Jimmy Kimmel show  Laughing and you would be on nation wide TV!!!!  Laughing Laughing  I loved it that you shared that night with us!!!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1974 on: April 19, 2007, 05:45:13 PM »

Matt wants to go to DQ.

I'll take a Georgia Mud Fudge Blizzard.
  bigsmile

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
claydevotee
« Reply #1975 on: April 19, 2007, 05:45:53 PM »

THEA, I lied I ended up never leaving I'm still here enjoying Cindy and Woody and Meesa's company.  I ended up not visiting I just moved right in, like it to much to leave!     Your furniture sounds great.  I love the wicker.  When we lived in Tennessee for a while the big rocking chairs were popular so that is what I have on my porch, six big white rockers with small tables in between.  We sit there drink iced tea and rock away!!!

SHIRLEY, as you can see I'm not cleaning up my kitchen yet, either!  Laughing  The company's too good.  The big rocking chairs are so wonderful.  I'ld love to get some for the front porch.  Phil and I are a couple of old farts, so rocking chairs are right up our alley! 

Is GA a rerun or is it new this evening???

CINDY, I'm glad you're going to have a chance to meet so many Claymaniacs in NC this summer.  It just wasn't in the cards for me this year.  We are doing a great deal of travelling over the next few months, and I had to draw the line somewhere.
claydevotee
« Reply #1976 on: April 19, 2007, 05:48:26 PM »

I hope you have a spare bedroom! 

No problem, CINDY!  Bring in your luggage, unpack and make yourself right at home.  I'm sure  SHIRLEY would  be happy to "rustle up" some viddles for you! 
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1977 on: April 19, 2007, 05:53:36 PM »

CINDY, I am trying to remember, did you have a headache that night Clay was supposed to call?  I was afraid your phone service would go out before he could call.  Than we thought he would wait and call from the Jimmy Kimmel show  Laughing and you would be on nation wide TV!!!!  Laughing Laughing  I loved it that you shared that night with us!!!

Shirley - That was the day I was home from work because of the blizzard.  We were getting a bad ice storm and I was afraid the power would go out before I got the call.  I didn't have a headache, but for 5 hours I thought 1) I was going to stop breathing 2) my heart was going to jump out of my chest 3) Words would NOT come out of my mouth.  lmao  I think I was right on all three counts! Laughing  Actually, I think you were right....I did have a headache and took some Advil.  WOW!  What a night that was!! I couldn't type to everyone fast enough the anticipation was unbelievable.  My daughter taped the whole thing.  I made her swear she would NEVER show anybody.  I knew I should have put makeup on for the call! Laughing

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1978 on: April 19, 2007, 05:54:59 PM »

ANN, I will take a banana split or a Boston Cooler!!!!

THEA, yep the rockers they make in Tennessee are really comfortable, they slant slightly to fit your back and a nice big seat, very comfortable.

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1979 on: April 19, 2007, 05:55:57 PM »

Matt wants to go to DQ.

I'll take a Georgia Mud Fudge Blizzard.
  bigsmile

Triple M - Have you been to Goodberry's in NC?  It is a custard place similar to Cold Stone Creamery.  I went there the other day and had their feature concrete.  It was vanilla custard with mashed up heath crunch, marshmallow and bananas!  WOW....it was good!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx