gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:45:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 221
Total: 221

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA 22 (RATED R)  (Read 228719 times)
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1940 on: April 19, 2007, 05:08:31 PM »

Sharon - lmao The weather has been cool and rainy, but it's still 20 degrees warmer than CT was!  It is supposed to go into the 70's tomorrow.  I am looking forward to it!

Pepe - Hey there my favorite chef!!  I found you!!!! Huggles Huggles Huggles

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1941 on: April 19, 2007, 05:10:15 PM »

Sharon - When and where is the open house???? Count me IN!!!!!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1942 on: April 19, 2007, 05:12:01 PM »

Cindy, Shirley makes us breakfast every dang morning, and because I'm a suck she make me Irish Creme flavoured coffee as well bigsmile
I am assuming you'll be going to see Clay in NC wish I was coming this time, but not to be Cry!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1943 on: April 19, 2007, 05:12:55 PM »

Sharon - When and where is the open house???? Count me IN!!!!!

I knew the entertainer would get everyone all pumped up Laughing Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #1944 on: April 19, 2007, 05:14:20 PM »

wave Sharon - LOVE YOUR STUFF (as usual)!!!! You really have an eye! (Bet your entertainer will bring in new business )
I bet you don't forget to dust under the bed! Silly Simon!

wave Cindy - Yes, we have lots of wonderful women living in our mansion!

Jan -  Huggles Huggles Huggles When it rains, it pours. You won't have any trouble selling your work from the bits you've shown us. It's fantastic.

Barbara - Glad to hear that nothing important was damaged. Enjoy dinner w/ your Mom.

Chrisie - Nice to hear that Fabe shops for you - My hubby would not have a clue & it's okay to be picky! Certainly will include your friend and her family in our prayers.

Mary - Sounds like she needs more help than you can give. (Does she see anyone?)

Carolyn - Any more news on the work front?

Thea - Find any furniture?

Becky - Be safe in your travels.  Huggles Glad Jim is better.

And thanks for the compliments - I think Sharon is right that it's just the way my mind works Paranoid Paranoid Paranoid scary, eh?

P.S. Meesa - What do you know about OMC being on ET tomorrow?

P.P.S. Sharon - I'll have a drink w/ you!

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1945 on: April 19, 2007, 05:14:21 PM »

HOLY SMOKE!!!

I came over here to remind everyone of the OCD party tomorrow and see you will need a new Mafia House very soon!!!!!

All our northern neighbors are invited to the OCD Anniversary par-tay tomorrow night at 8 pm Eastern time.  Theme: Favorite Clay moments.  Bring your story and/or pictures to share.  Also bring your favorite beverage or snack and drop the recipe off in the Recipe Swap Thread in Fun Stuff!!!

Hope to see you all there!!!!!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1946 on: April 19, 2007, 05:14:32 PM »

CINDY, one of my most favorite people in the world.  So glad you came over to the RT.  No this thread was R rated before me and Evelyn and Jan came here.  It is a wonderful thread with great people. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1947 on: April 19, 2007, 05:16:20 PM »

wave Sharon, Cindy, and Ann!!!

YIKES, with THAT entertainment, Sharon, we are ALL on our way!!!   
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1948 on: April 19, 2007, 05:17:24 PM »

Cindy, Shirley makes us breakfast every dang morning, and because I'm a suck she make me Irish Creme flavoured coffee as well bigsmile
I am assuming you'll be going to see Clay in NC wish I was coming this time, but not to be Cry!

Shirley is QUITE the chef, isn't she???? My stomach starts to grumble whenever she tells me what she is making for breakfast and dinner! 

Yes, I will be going to the Cary concert IF I can get tickets.  I am already stressing and I have three weeks to go before they go on sale!  Gotta love the ticket stress!

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1949 on: April 19, 2007, 05:17:39 PM »

wave Pepe!!!
We must have been posting at the same time...
Woodstock

ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #1950 on: April 19, 2007, 05:17:53 PM »

wave Woody -  
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1951 on: April 19, 2007, 05:20:46 PM »

ANN, hope you had a good day and yep the ladies in this mansion are great!!

For those that don't know, CINDY is the one that won the poetry contest and she got a phone call from CLAY.  Yep she really got to hear him talk and breath!  CINDY I think you should make a sign and hold it up at the NC concert saying you were the one that talked to CLAY.  Gads I will never forget that night as we all waited for that phone call.

**** Was watching Entertainment Tonight this evening and they announced our own CLAY AIKEN will be on tomorrow night along with Sanjia!!!  I don't like the sound of that!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1952 on: April 19, 2007, 05:20:54 PM »

Ann - All I know is they said Clay will be there. I'm sure it is UNICEF related. Unless he's proposing to me on air.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #1953 on: April 19, 2007, 05:23:35 PM »

Meesa - How COOL would that be???
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1954 on: April 19, 2007, 05:24:11 PM »

CINDY, one of my most favorite people in the world.  So glad you came over to the RT.  No this thread was R rated before me and Evelyn and Jan came here.  It is a wonderful thread with great people. 

Big Hug!

Glad I was able to catch you before you headed off for the night!!

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1955 on: April 19, 2007, 05:27:12 PM »

ANN, hope you had a good day and yep the ladies in this mansion are great!!

For those that don't know, CINDY is the one that won the poetry contest and she got a phone call from CLAY.  Yep she really got to hear him talk and breath!  CINDY I think you should make a sign and hold it up at the NC concert saying you were the one that talked to CLAY.  Gads I will never forget that night as we all waited for that phone call.

**** Was watching Entertainment Tonight this evening and they announced our own CLAY AIKEN will be on tomorrow night along with Sanjia!!!  I don't like the sound of that!!!

Shirley -  blush blush blush

With my luck he would make me try to recite it on stage and I would just  Thud! Thud! Thud!

wave Ann! Nice to meet you! Huggles

wave Woody! Huggles

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1956 on: April 19, 2007, 05:28:33 PM »

Meesa - How COOL would that be???

Ummm. That would rock!

But it would never happen. LOL!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #1957 on: April 19, 2007, 05:29:29 PM »

Never say never!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1958 on: April 19, 2007, 05:29:55 PM »

wave Triple M!!!!! Huggles

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1959 on: April 19, 2007, 05:30:53 PM »

wave Cindy!!!  Huggles

I think we all have ticket stress.   ticket stress  Luckily, Lindsay is going to try to get our NC tickets for us. 

I will build you all a new house later this evening.   bigsmile
Woodstock

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx