gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:44:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 348
Total: 348

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA 22 (RATED R)  (Read 228700 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1920 on: April 19, 2007, 12:18:17 PM »

Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo! set up is done, now I'll vaccuum, Al promised to take some pics so you all can see my "store"  hope to post them later bigsmile

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1921 on: April 19, 2007, 12:56:04 PM »

I also think I'll celebrate by putting my feet up and having a glass of wine bigsmile for medicinal purposes of course Wink lmao

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1922 on: April 19, 2007, 01:18:53 PM »

Jan Huggles Huggles want a glass of wine with me??? bigsmile

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #1923 on: April 19, 2007, 01:36:29 PM »

MRS. C.

HOW ABOUT SOMETHING A LITTLE STRONGER??????

JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1924 on: April 19, 2007, 02:43:47 PM »

MRS. C.

HOW ABOUT SOMETHING A LITTLE STRONGER??????

JAN

CAN ANYBODY USE A HUG?? Huggles   

Jan  . . you've had a run of bad luck over the past few weeks. Things gotta get better! Wink

Sharon
  . . loved your cat story.  Can't wait to see your "store"!  Clapping

Becky
  . . . thanks for the "basement" good wishes.  Nothing major . . just the dampness in spring in an older home ~  Paranoid   

Since being on RTM, I've got "flood insurance" for the kind of damp basements which can be caused by OMC ~  blush

I'm off to have supper with my Mom at "the home" ~  Huggles

Later ~ ~ ~

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1925 on: April 19, 2007, 03:03:21 PM »

JAN, so sorry, Boca posted today telling all her problems too.  Must be a bad day!  That is a horrible amount of money to resurface a swimming pool.  My they are expensive!  I will fix you a cocktail how about a Vodka Martini with a lemon twist???  Or how about a nice fresh chocolate donut?????  Seeing I am about 1,500 miles away you are going to have to settle for a big  Huggles!!!

SHARON, can't wait to see your pictures.  I am trying to picture what is going on at your house.  Women changing clothes in your bedroom?  If they don't wear their clothes what do they wear???    I bet you are tired, put your head back, your feet up and enjoy the wine.

CHRISIE, how are you doing?  Wished you lived close I would have you over for dinner and fix you a nice fresh cup of Hazelnut coffee. 

EVELYN, you need to go over to the Recipe Thread and see the blueberry dish Prissy posted.  Sounds wonderful!!! 

DEBI, I have been outside most of the day.  The yard doesn't look like it though, still so many leaves and little twigs.  I should have bought a condo!!!!  I did look into them and was shocked at the property taxes they pay.  Same as if you lived in a house on a acre lot.

BARB, enjoy your dinner with your mom!  I bet she eats better if you are there.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1926 on: April 19, 2007, 03:42:43 PM »

wisconsinmaniac
Since being on RTM, I've got "flood insurance" for the kind of damp basements which can be caused by OMC ~ 
Barbara~~~I love you lmao lmao

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1927 on: April 19, 2007, 03:43:48 PM »

Shirley did you say blueberry dish????  Woody's fav

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1928 on: April 19, 2007, 03:48:51 PM »

SHARON, can't wait to see your pictures.  I am trying to picture what is going on at your house.  Women changing clothes in your bedroom?  If they don't wear their clothes what do they wear???    I bet you are tired, put your head back, your feet up and enjoy the wine.

Shirley sounds weird huh Laughing I also sell clothing as part of my business, so they are trying the clothing on to buy it~~~~~~I hope Fingers Crossed

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1929 on: April 19, 2007, 04:10:05 PM »

As promised, here are some pictures of my upstairs "store" ready for shoppers tomorrow I'll post them as Al sends them.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1930 on: April 19, 2007, 04:16:46 PM »

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1931 on: April 19, 2007, 04:20:00 PM »

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1932 on: April 19, 2007, 04:22:47 PM »

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1933 on: April 19, 2007, 04:23:09 PM »

SHARON, oh my gosh all the work in putting all of this out to display.  I bet you are exhausted.  Oh what fun I would have there, I would love to go shopping at your house.  I hope you sell tons!! 

Well I am off to take a shower and catch up on my reading, see you all in the morning!!! 

claydevotee
« Reply #1934 on: April 19, 2007, 04:33:06 PM »

SHARON, I don't know what to comment on first.....your gorgeous seafoam green  and peach decor OR the elegant layout of all of the clothing and accessories!
OK, I see some jungle prints and also tie-dye patterns (I think) ....is that a big trend this year?    Oh, and yes, I'll take that gorgeous beaded black evening gown while we're at it (do you carry it in plus sizes?    Wink

And I see a lot of large hoop earrings........OK, I guess that means I'm halfway "with it" as far as earrings go!

Anyway, thanks to you and especially to Mr. Sharon/Al for the photos!

I have been outside most of the day.  The yard doesn't look like it though, still so many leaves and little twigs.  I should have bought a condo!!!!  I did look into them and was shocked at the property taxes they pay.  Same as if you lived in a house on a acre lot.
wave SHIRLEY.  Phil and I sometimes think about selling our house and buying a condo, but then I know we'd miss all of the yard work (seriously) if we didn't have it to complain about!!  Laughing  So I think we're going to stay put at least for the next few years.   Hopefully.

EVELYN, I'm glad you have clean carpet now, as well.   Clapping I've never tried the method where they end up dry by the end of the day.  I'm not sure anybody does that around here, although it seems like an excdellent idea.

CHRISIE, my thoughts and prayers go out to your friend and her family
MARY, I am also thinking and praying for your neighbor.  How very tragic life can be.

BARBARA, 'sorry you're dealing with a "wet basement" of the not so-fun kind.   Wink
JEANNE/JAN, rant away.  That's what we're hear for.  When it rains it pours, especially when it comes to shelling out $$$ for household maintenance.  In addition to the deck furniture we just purchased today, Phil just discovered that our lawn tractor (which he just spent several hundred $$$ to repair) is dead...so I guess we'll be going out  to buy a new tractor now.  It never ends.

BECKY, I'm sorry to hear that you continue to have so much on your plate.  Again, it never ends, does it???

I'm taking the easy way out for supper tonight.  I'm making Zataran's "Dirty Rice" with ground beef in the microwave.  Phil loves it.  He loves anything Southern.

The casserole is officially ready now.  Have to make a salad and set the table now.

See ya'll later.   wave

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1935 on: April 19, 2007, 04:46:55 PM »

This is it

Thea and Shirley,thank you for the compliments my dear friends makes me feel good

Thea, animal print is always in, and earrings are getting bigger all the time!!!  Most women are still pretty conservative, but I have a few wild ones that love the big stuff lmao
Thea, the tie-dye tops are hand done by a lady who has a cottage industry north of Kitchener in a tiny burg called Elora, beautiful things, each one unique.
That black outfit is stunning, 2 piece, unfortunately it hugs the hips a little too much for me you need spanx tummy control under it to smooth out the wrinkles Laughing Paranoid

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1936 on: April 19, 2007, 04:57:43 PM »

Hello RTM'ers!

Now that I have made my move down to NC and have a little more time on my hands I thought it was high time I explored some different threads around here!  I know most of you already!!  For those who don't know me, my name is Cindy, aka Starstruck, aka LatteLush! Laughing  I spent a lot of time over at the OCD but I see many of my friends have migrated over here too!  Is that cause this thread is rated R????  lmao

How is everybody doing tonight?

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1937 on: April 19, 2007, 05:02:32 PM »

Hello RTM'ers!

Now that I have made my move down to NC and have a little more time on my hands I thought it was high time I explored some different threads around here!  I know most of you already!!  For those who don't know me, my name is Cindy, aka Starstruck, aka LatteLush! Laughing  I spent a lot of time over at the OCD but I see many of my friends have migrated over here too!  Is that cause this thread is rated R????  lmao

How is everybody doing tonight?

Hello Cindy Huggles what makes you think the "R" rating has anything to do with it??? bigsmile it's really cause we're sweet, and nice blush
So tell me how's the weather in NC????  we have all been thru some pretty crappy weather the last few weeks

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1938 on: April 19, 2007, 05:02:40 PM »

SHARON, just came back for a minute to see if you posted more pictures.  I love all those purses and now I see you have shoes too.  I love that aqua top, looks like it is a two piece item.  Now I know all the work you have to do.  You need some of the Red Thong family to help you!!! 

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1939 on: April 19, 2007, 05:04:40 PM »

Did I tell all of you that I finally got my entertainment booked for Open House????  here he is and a sample of what he's doing bigsmile
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx