gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:54:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 216
Total: 216

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA 22 (RATED R)  (Read 228720 times)
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #1900 on: April 18, 2007, 08:06:26 PM »

I was a Lakisha fan but she has consistently, week after week, ignored everyone's advice and done what she wanted.  I don't know that she is arrogant, however - she may just bottle up when she gets emotional.  Not everyone can look as sweet and surprised as Melinda does every week.

Good move on Melinda's part, wasn't it?  Sitting down in the middle?  Good for her.

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1901 on: April 18, 2007, 08:26:51 PM »

Meesa...thanks that video download is wonderful....so glad you were able to help me out on that one...Thanks again Huggles

Carolyn....II think Lakisha is just not a very outgoing person...she has a wonderful voice... She does do just want SHE wants but I think she may have gotten a wake up call this week... I don't think it's a attitude thing and I know some will disagree with me but...that is ok...I just  think it's more that  she doesn't have much personality..
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #1902 on: April 18, 2007, 08:40:47 PM »

That is pretty much what I was trying to express, Debi - You just did it more eloquently.  She is a different type of person than the other singers.  She has a child and has had a lot of ups and downs - Also, I don't know how I would handle criticism, good or bad.  If you smile too much when it's good, you look cocky.  If you cry too much when it isn't good feedback, you look weak and like you don't believe in yourself.  It is very hard to have a good "expression" during these times and she just stonewalls it to keep from freaking out.  I think.

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #1903 on: April 18, 2007, 08:48:23 PM »

wave there

How exciting that everyone is checking in! Super Happy!!!

Philly - Thanxs for the pic!!! You really are our stash fairy Thud! Huggles

Meesa - Our news gatherer & pic provider! Huggles

Brenda - Sorry that your day has not been good Huggles Hoping you didn't catch anything.

Since it's so late, can I say goodbye SM?! I didn't see it because I was at a church council meeting, but a sweet little birdie told me about it.

Carolyn - I do think it's a wake up call for LaKisha & I agree that she has an attitude issue. I thought she looked great, but did shout the song. I don't know what she was thinking singing Carrie Underwood. Geez. Song choice people, song choice.
Relieved to hear about Jacob.  Huggles  I sure you were very relieved. That would be scary.

Thea & Jan - Hope your insurance doesn't go up - Now that Matt is driving, I'm becoming reacquainted w/ the rules!

So, Karen & Evelyn have clean carpets - That's on my to-do list. You are an inspiration ladies. Clapping Clapping Clapping

Shirley - Good luck w/ the sale & the yard work. You must be getting a lot done.

Chrisie - Hope you are not catching something - Maybe it is keepin' in contact w/ hubby on his Hong Kong schedule. Has he found any more bargains?

Becky -  Naughty not taking your medication. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you don't get what is going around. Take care & I hope that Jim gets better soon. About forgetting the postage - Stuff happens. At least Jim "fixed" it.  Smile

Mary - You're supposed to be taking care of yourself. Don't you end up in the hospital again. You know that we will have to hunt you down if that happens.

Does this mean I'm TK?! Come on Carolyn - Can this be a gimme????
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #1904 on: April 18, 2007, 09:05:18 PM »

Carolyn - You are in a generous mood!

Good night RTM & you lurkers! I'll turn off the lights - Shirley, I'll leave on the light over the kitchen sink for you! Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust off to bed off to bed off to bed
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1905 on: April 19, 2007, 04:57:09 AM »

GOOD MORNING MY SWEET RTM FRIENDS!!!

The coffee is ready all nice and fresh and steaming hot, freshly ground Columbian coffee  lotsa coffee lotsa coffee lotsa coffee   SHARON just sit down and enjoy your Irish  coffee before your busy day starts   CHRISIE my dear your Hazelnut coffee is ready  EVELYN my sweet best friend in the world here is your nice cup of tea  THEA and JAN just finished making your nice creamy hot chocolate with some whipped cream and freshly ground chocolate shavings    BARB I have your coffee in a to go cup as you run out the door

I am headed into the kitchen to make your breakfast now.  We are having breakfast tacos this morning.  The filling will be scrambled egg, crisp bacon and melted cheese folded in a warm soft tortilla.  Of course our morning orange juice and sliced bananas and strawberries.

* I was grocery shopping yesterday, won't tell you what it cost me but they had strawberries on sale.  I bought two containers and when I  tasted them I couldn't believe how wonderful they were.  I have never tasted strawberries that good and sweet, they were wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1906 on: April 19, 2007, 05:00:43 AM »

Good morning everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day. Love ya!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1907 on: April 19, 2007, 05:11:56 AM »

ANN, a special good morning to you!   Huggles  How sweet you left the kitchen light on for me.

THEA, don't try to behave just say what is on your mind.  I try to behave and still get into trouble!!!   Laughing

CAROLYN and DEBI, I was a Lakisha fan at the beginning too but think she has chosen the wrong songs lately.  I think she is a sweetheart, I think she has had a rough life and has not had time to be a fun loving  type personality.  I think she has a good heart.  She was crying so much last night when the least talented one was voted off.  She just does not have an outgoing personality.  I have never been the life of the party either.  I am the opposite of Evelyn yet we are the best of friends.  I am the quiet one but my feelings run very deep and I like to think I have a good heart.

RE: AI

I don't know about everyone else, but thought the hour long show was boring and went on way to long.  All I wanted to know was who was voted off.  Now they are into contests and charity.  What is going on????  I think next week I will turn it on for the last five minutes to find out who will go home. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. 

HEY BECKY, we are supposed to get in the 60's today.  I gripe about the winter but there is no where like Michigan when we have nice weather. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #1908 on: April 19, 2007, 06:46:20 AM »

Morning everyone.

Ann, I'm feeling fine. Just over tired I think. Don't sleep to good when the hubby is not home. His schedule and mine are good when it comes to calling each other b/c they are exactly 12 hours ahead, so I can call him at 7:30 pm our time and he is just waking up. So it is good. He was actually going shopping yesterday in China to get me another Coach purse b/c I wasn't to thrilled on the one he got.  Naughty  Paranoid I know, I should just be happy, but it only cost him $10 Canadian, so going for another one is OK I think. Sorry, I am very picky when it comes to purses and I am a purse Whore !!! lmao lmao lmao I love purses and shoes.  He bought the girls some things but that about it. He's not much of a shopper, so I do appreciate what he has been doing.

Pepe, thanks so much for the coffee. Huggles Much needed these days. Still can't find my hazelnut in the stores 

MessaHuggles Thud! Thud! Thud!

Glad Sanjaya is gone, but I really liked the kid. He was very " grown up " to put up with all he did. Haven't watched it yet, going to later and I will probably get teary eyed  Paranoid

Can you all please keep one of my best friend and her family in your parayers today. Just found out this morning her grandma passed away. Very sudden and a suprise. I have her kids here with me now while she is figuring out everything. She is a nurse and she wants some answers!!!  She lived with them for a long time , she was a second grandma to me and my kids as well. She will be missed. Thank you. Huggles

Have a good day everyone.

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #1909 on: April 19, 2007, 07:39:25 AM »

Chrisie, consider you, your friend and her family in my prayers. My neighbors husband just passed away very suddenly also and she is having a heck of a time with it. She isn't mentally stable to begin with and he was the only thing keeping her alive. She comes here every day telling me she just wants to end it all, she is tired of fighting her illness and now with Rick gone she feels she has no reason anymore. What do you say to that?? I have said everything I can think of now and before his passing. She is anorexic, bulimic and has an addiction to, excuse me for this, enemas. She is a little taller than me and weighs 95 lbs. I don't think she has eaten a thing in 2 weeks, maybe a can or 2 of Ensure. I feel at a total loss with her, I just think she doesn't want to be helped. Sometimes all you can do is "be" there.
I did a number on my kitchen sink last night. I was over using the garbage disposal. as usual and it is plugged to the max. Tony is trying to unplug it now. I have to learn to stop jamming stuff in there.
Well, I will be back later, hopefully after I get the dishes done that I couldn't do last night. Wish me luck, I sure do not need a plumbers bill right now.

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1910 on: April 19, 2007, 07:57:45 AM »

Good Morning Peeps !  wave

My little corner of the world is very sunny today.  Temps are to hit almost 60 !  Clapping

I'm going to at least venture into our storage shed and take out a couple of the deck chairs and give them their Spring bath. Wink

Then I'll be heading for a couple hours in the basement.  With the rain and melting show, my basement got partially wet.  I have to make sure that nothing got ruined. Paranoid 

I hope eveyone who is dealing with illness or worry of family/jobs, will feel healing. The horrendous events in Virginia have made this a difficult time nationwide ~

Later ~ ~ Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1911 on: April 19, 2007, 08:09:47 AM »

Hi everyone -

Ann - I am in awe of you. You remember everyone's name and know all about them and remember everything. You have a sharp mind.

Now my mind is running in 50 different directions all the time,  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pepe - Thanks for the tea - I'd probably forget to stop and have tea if it weren't for you.  Now we aren't so different - I just maybe have a little more energy. Laughing Laughing

In regard to AI - I love melinda - but I'm suspicious that she seems so surprised every week. I don't know, but it seems a little phony.  I'm not really caught up in it this year as I was in AI2.

Well, off I go again to get lots of stuff done.  My carpet looks great.  Thea - I think you were the one that asked, I had professional cleaners come in and they used the wet method, but pulled out all the moisture so that by the time they left, it was practically dry. By that evening, it was completely dry. They did a great job.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1912 on: April 19, 2007, 08:18:31 AM »

Good morning dear friends wave Shirley, I ate too many breakfast taco's and I have a tummy ache Naughty thank you for the Irish Creme, I'm on my 3rd cup Paranoid
Chrisie and Mary sending special hugs for you to be there for your friends and their families, you are both so amazing to help so selflessly Huggles Huggles
Ann, thanks for always summarizing your mind is a steel trap Missy Laughing that's why you do what you do bigsmile
Barbara, hope nothing got damaged in the basement Huggles
Hope everyone has sunshine today, we do, and it warms the soul and these creaky middle aged bones bigsmile
Almost set up for my 2 days, then I'll cut the veggies, and clean our bedroom, that's where most of the ladies change.
Funny story~~~one Open House I had forgotten to dust under the bed, and with two cats the fur tends to fly around on hardwood floors bigsmile My little J. P. kitty cat had run under the bed with one of the ladies shoulder pads from her jacket, and she got down on the floor to get it from under the bed, she came up spitting out fur and brushing herself off blush blush bigsmile ask me if I felt bad Paranoid we laughed of course, and I've never forgotten since lmao
Have mop will travel

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1913 on: April 19, 2007, 08:26:14 AM »

Meesa, thank you for the yousendit!!!!! 

Mary and Chrissie  Huggles Huggles

For all you recent carpet cleaners.....  Did you know that if you have berber carpet and use a brush vacuum on it, the warrantee is gone forever?????  If anyone knows of a good vacuum without a brush, please let me know.

Just dropped in to catch up with everyone. Off in a few hours to a golf rules committee meeting and then to my parents in Owosso today, UM hospital with my mom tomorrow, and Lansing tomorrow night and Saturday morning to help out with the grandbabies while their parents are working and healing at the same time. Jim is better, but not up to snuff.

Barbara, hope everything is okay in the basement.

Evelyn, you are right about Ann being awesome.  Smile   But you make me tired just hearing about all you do.

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1914 on: April 19, 2007, 08:33:18 AM »

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

Sharon, what a funny story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Was J.P. kitty cat upset with you and did that on purpose?????

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1915 on: April 19, 2007, 09:12:10 AM »

Sharon, what a funny story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Was J.P. kitty cat upset with you and did that on purpose?????

Becky that is what cats are best at lmao I have no time for them during Open House and they crave attention Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
claydevotee
« Reply #1916 on: April 19, 2007, 10:03:09 AM »

Good morning, ladies !

Sorry I didn't check in earlier.  I've been busy ranting and raving on the AI thread and suddenly realized that I have to be out of the house in 1/2 hour and I've yet to take a shower!  Phil and I are going to buy some new furniture for the deck, as our old furniture has been completely trashed by the harsh weather up here.  (and by a certain puppy's incessant need to chew...   Laughing)

I'll check in later this afternoon to respond to posts!!!  Love ya!

claydevotee
« Reply #1917 on: April 19, 2007, 10:06:27 AM »

Funny story~~~one Open House I had forgotten to dust under the bed, and with two cats the fur tends to fly around on hardwood floors  My little J. P. kitty cat had run under the bed with one of the ladies shoulder pads from her jacket, and she got down on the floor to get it from under the bed, she came up spitting out fur and brushing herself off    ask me if I felt bad  we laughed of course, and I've never forgotten since
Have mop will travel   

Laughing  SHARON, I just saw your little story.  We sure love our pets, don't we?  That's true love!!!   Laughing
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1918 on: April 19, 2007, 10:06:31 AM »

Becky - I'm glad I was not the only one laughing at Sharon story. I could almost picture it.

Sharon - Do I need to come to  Canada to help you?  I'm pretty good at cleaning, cooking, ironing, sewing, baking and anything else you need done.  I come pretty cheap , too. Just fix me a cup of tea and I'm happy!!!!!  Of course, I may wake up and walk the floor at night, but don't think a thing about it, I'll go back to sleep eventually.  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Chrisie = Honey, how come your tired. Do you want me to send you some energy pills.!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Actually, I take a multi-vitamin and a vitamin B  pill every morning. I swear it gives me all the energy I need to get through a day.

Becky - I don't have a berber carpet. So - I can't help you!! = Honestly, I don't think I do a lot. I do no outside work, because unlike Pepe , I hate it, but I do work inside.  Becky, - stop by more often. I had to wait for someone to answer you to find out what your name was.  Hugs, everyone - The cookie/pizza lady Laughing Laughing Laughing

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1919 on: April 19, 2007, 10:13:35 AM »

Thea~~~true love is right lmao lmao
Evelyn, if I could fly you here dear lady I would, I'd love to have you to help me Huggles If you walk the floor at night maybe you could keep the kitties company, they walk the floor at night too ROFLMAO Laughing

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx