gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:34:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 268
Total: 268

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA 22 (RATED R)  (Read 228852 times)
claydevotee
« Reply #1880 on: April 18, 2007, 07:15:50 PM »

why won't you say any more?????

wave DEBI.

We've been instructed not to reveal the results of shows like AI and DWTS until the West Coast Claymaniacs have had a chance to watch the show.  'Just trying to follow the rules (and I usually don't do a very good job of that)
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1881 on: April 18, 2007, 07:16:37 PM »

Anybody watch Idol??? blush bigsmile Clapping

WHAT ! ! ! !

Now, I'm back to "tweaking some meeting minutes". Paranoid

When did we start "tweaking" ? blink

Hope everyone is doing fine.  

I was supposed to be off of work at the hospital today  . . . but ended up going in to help plan an inservice for new employees.  I guess if I wanted to have my "2 cents worth" to be taken seriously  . . . . I had to provide some input.  blush

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1882 on: April 18, 2007, 07:17:22 PM »

why won't you say any more?????

wave DEBI.

We've been instructed not to reveal the results of shows like AI and DWTS until the West Coast Claymaniacs have had a chance to watch the show.  'Just trying to follow the rules (and I usually don't do a very good job of that)

Oh ok thea.....I was just wondering????? Lurkers!!!!!! right?
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1883 on: April 18, 2007, 07:18:33 PM »

Thea, we had the same weather today~~~cold and gloomy, but it looks like nice weather is on the way for the weekend!!!!  Hope it puts all my shoppers in th buying mood bigsmile Well I'm off to sleep my ladies, very full day again today, and will finish everything tomorrow, including the cleaning!!! That's one thing when people will be in every room of your home~~~~~~~~~  get rid of the killer dust bunnies lmao  keeps you honest Wink
SWET Clay dreams to all and to all a goodnight
The person who really needed to go on Idol tonight did, and with a lot of maturity and heart, he has nothing to regret he brought some hutzpah to a bland year  Clapping Clapping Now as for Ruben's look alike~~~ you'd better be careful, and be a bit more humble or you'll be in a lot of trouble Missy Naughty bigsmile

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
claydevotee
« Reply #1884 on: April 18, 2007, 07:19:02 PM »

I guess so, DEBI...Although I doubt that we have many from the West Coast.  But possibly those on Rocky Mountain time lurk over here.  Ya never know.  I'm just trying to behave myself these days.   Laughing
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1885 on: April 18, 2007, 07:23:21 PM »

I guess so, DEBI...Although I doubt that we have many from the West Coast.  But possibly those on Rocky Mountain time lurk over here.  Ya never know.  I'm just trying to behave myself these days.   Laughing

Awe Thea.....I like you just the way you are.....why start behaving now??????  Huggles
claydevotee
« Reply #1886 on: April 18, 2007, 07:23:22 PM »

Thea, we had the same weather today~~~cold and gloomy, but it looks like nice weather is on the way for the weekend!!!!  Hope it puts all my shoppers in th buying mood  Well I'm off to sleep my ladies, very full day again today, and will finish everything tomorrow, including the cleaning

I hope so, too!  And as I've said before...if you had a website for your business, I'll bet you'd have even more customers!!!!  Wink  I'd love to see what's "in" this year for jewelry and accessories.

I agree with you, BARBARA and SHARON.  The person who was booted off this evening has a lot of hutzpah  and did add a lot of "interest" to an otherwise very ho-hum AI season.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1887 on: April 18, 2007, 07:24:38 PM »

Debi - Did you want me to post a YSI link so you can see the UNICEF video?

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
claydevotee
« Reply #1888 on: April 18, 2007, 07:25:07 PM »

Awe Thea.....I like you just the way you are.....why start behaving now??????   

Thanks, DEBI.   Huggles  I'm sure I won't be able to keep this up for very long!   Laughing
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1889 on: April 18, 2007, 07:26:40 PM »

Awe Thea.....I like you just the way you are.....why start behaving now??????   

Thanks, DEBI.   Huggles  I'm sure I won't be able to keep this up for very long!   Laughing

bigsmile Good.....Thea did you get sound with that video download???
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1890 on: April 18, 2007, 07:27:09 PM »

Thea, we had the same weather today~~~cold and gloomy, but it looks like nice weather is on the way for the weekend!!!!  Hope it puts all my shoppers in th buying mood  Well I'm off to sleep my ladies, very full day again today, and will finish everything tomorrow, including the cleaning

I hope so, too!  And as I've said before...if you had a website for your business, I'll bet you'd have even more customers!!!!  Wink  I'd love to see what's "in" this year for jewelry and accessories.

I agree with you, BARBARA and SHARON.  The person who was booted off this evening has a lot of hutzpah  and did add a lot of "interest" to an otherwise very ho-hum AI season.

THIS SEASON REMINDS ME OF AI3
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1891 on: April 18, 2007, 07:28:19 PM »

Meesa...I just saw your post...yes!!!! thank you..I want to HEAR what is going on!!!! Huggles
claydevotee
« Reply #1892 on: April 18, 2007, 07:28:43 PM »

Good.....Thea did you get sound with that video download???

Haven't attempted to download it yet....
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1893 on: April 18, 2007, 07:30:30 PM »

Good.....Thea did you get sound with that video download???

Haven't attempted to download it yet....

OK!!!! thanks....
claydevotee
« Reply #1894 on: April 18, 2007, 07:31:09 PM »

You're so right, PHILLY!  Right now I don't remember much of anything about AI3 except that I was crazy enough to vote for Fantasia! 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1895 on: April 18, 2007, 07:33:40 PM »

Meesa...I just saw your post...yes!!!! thank you..I want to HEAR what is going on!!!! Huggles

Cool! Getting you a link now.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1896 on: April 18, 2007, 07:34:51 PM »

You're so right, PHILLY!  Right now I don't remember much of anything about AI3 except that I was crazy enough to vote for Fantasia! 

I VOTED FOR LATOYA LONDON.
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1897 on: April 18, 2007, 07:40:09 PM »

you can try this site...the video is on the right side of the screen and a bit longer than the other...the one sort of stops when you least expect it..

try this, no downloading needed.

http://www.unicef.org/infobycountry/afghanistan_39401.html

Lora
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1898 on: April 18, 2007, 07:55:52 PM »

Here it is :

UNICEF

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1899 on: April 18, 2007, 08:03:41 PM »

Lora...thanks...... Huggles

Meesa ....thanks...downloading now!!!!! Huggles
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to: