gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:27:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 452
Total: 452

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Aug 18 - Kravis Center for Performing Arts W Palm Beach FL  (Read 7972 times)
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2007, 10:40:50 PM »

I'm going too!!!  Right, Micki??    Purple Banana

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2007, 03:14:04 AM »

For our Kravis goers, here's what South Fla. Fans are doing...come Claymaniacs, I'll be there!

KRAVIS CENTER CLAY PRE-CONCERT GET-TOGETHER AT THE “BISTRO TEATRO”…

Come join the South Florida Group for the perfect casual pre-concert dining experience at the beautiful Kravis Center in West Palm Beach…Park your car in the complimentary parking garage adjacent to Kravis, walk a short canopy-covered distance to Kravis (Remember, this is the “rainy” season in South Florida) and meet up with your Clay Friends before the concert!

The Bistro Teatro is a combination bar/counter service set up in the lobby of the Kravis Center’s majestic Mezzanine level to serve light food fare and drinks 90 minutes prior to the event and during intermission.   Normally, especially during season, they do not reserve areas or tables for groups; however, the Bistro Manager (Angela) has committed not only to sectioning off an area for us on the Loge Level, she is going to provide us special access to the Bistro at 6:00 p.m. before the doors open at 6:30 for the “regular” attendees.  This would allow us to mix and mingle for up to two hours before the concert.

At 7:15 p.m. those of us who are ticket holders of “Premium Orchestra Seating” may attend a complimentary champagne reception held in the Ellen & Robert M. Jaffe Windsor Room located on the Orchestra level of Dreyfoos Hall.  Premium Seating includes Row AA-FF left, right & center; A-B center only; Row C left and right; Aisles Center Row C-N and Seats 101 and 102 and Seats 113 and 114; Rows D-N Seats 1 and 3 and Serats 2 and 4…usually these are the seats that have a ticket price of $100.

Going ahead with the Bistro would require us giving advance notice to Angela on or before August 1 with a total count of the attendees amd the menu selection of each attendee.  Again, the food is light (who needs heavy before a CA concert J).  The following is the menu suggested by Angela:

Soup & Sandwich (1/2 Sandwich + Cup soup).  Your sandwich choice of Roast Beef Wrap/Turkey Club on Sour Dough Bread/Chicken Salad Wrap or Tuna Pita.  Total Cost $11.25.  Add a Brownie or Big Chocolate Chip Cookie for $3.00.
Hot Panini Sandwich – Chef’s Daily Selection…usually Chicken or Roast Beef.  Total Cost: $11.50.  Add a cup of soup or Brownie or Cookie for $3.00.  Adding both soup and brownie or cookie is an additional $6.00.
Salad Trio – Tradiional Egg, Chicken & Tuna Salads on Baby Greens, Sliced Oranges, Strawberries & Tomato.  Total Cost $11.75.  Add a cup of soup or a Brownie or a Cookie for $3.00.  Adding both soup and brownie or cookie is an additional $6.00.
Greek Salad – Romaine Lettuce, Olives, Grape Tomatoes, Cucumbers & Feta Cheese, Tossed with Tzatsiki Dressing.  Total Cost $11.25.  Add a cup of soup or a Brownie or Cookie for $3.00.  Adding both soup and brownie or cookie is an additional $6.00.

PRICES INCLUDE BEVERAGE, TAX & GRATUITY.  Open Bar available for purchase of alcoholic drinks.  FYI, the food is catered by the Breakers, which is a VERY, VERY upscale 5-Star Resort in Palm Beach.

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2007, 05:55:39 PM »

I have one ticket for sale ORCH - Row Q - Seat 108.  This seat is just about dead center.  I paid $67.00 but will sell for $45.00 since I can't make it at the last minute.  Please email me at HulasMom@aol.com, if interested.

Thanks!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx