gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:06:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 193
Total: 193

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Critical Mass 18 :: Clay Discussion  (Read 215618 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: March 10, 2007, 08:48:33 AM »

Welcome to Critical Mass number 17.  This is the official Clay discussion thread at Claymaniacs.com. 

To that end, please include Clay content in your posts. News, articles, links to pictures, thoughts, opinions or anything that encourages conversation is welcome.  Personal conversation should take place in our community threads. 

Antagonistic or adversarial comments are not allowed. State your opinion then move on. Please also note that you are free to scroll through posts which do not interest you.

An opinion that differs from your own is not a personal attack on you.  A negative opinion is not a personal attack on Clay.

This is a linear style thread, in that several topics may be discussed in this single thread, sometimes all at once.  All rules and guidelines referenced in the Forum Info section apply here.  This is an all ages thread, so please insure content is appropriate.

In order to keep the tone conversational, please don't post pictures in this thread, post the links instead.

All previous threads will be archived in the Archives - Critical Mass forum. Thanks and have fun!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 09:53:23 AM »

wave

I know I said this last thread, but I am so excited that the midwest is finally (hopefully) getting more concerts. Granted, I will fly to concerts as I have in the past, but it will be great to drive to some!  Nothing beats a Clay road trip!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 10:51:49 AM »

wave

I know I said this last thread, but I am so excited that the midwest is finally (hopefully) getting more concerts. Granted, I will fly to concerts as I have in the past, but it will be great to drive to some!  Nothing beats a Clay road trip!

HEY, I MIGHT MAKE A TRIP OUT THERE- JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE TONS OF AMEX REWARDS CREDITS AND I CAN USE THEM FOR HOTEL, AIR, AND TICKETMASTER!! ONLY TOOK ME 14 YEARS TO BUILD THEM UP!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 10:59:52 AM »

Come out here and we can go on a midwest Clay trip!  Maybe flat Clay can go along.   bigsmile

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 12:51:17 PM »

Marilyn and Meesa - I hope you are both right!!!  Fingers Crossed  And since it is summer.....I can get away more easily!!!!!  Summer of Clay.........here we come!!!!!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2007, 01:50:08 PM »

We haven't seen this pic before (I think!)

YSA President Steve Culbertson, Clay Aiken and elected officials at the Washington, D.C. 'Call To Service' for the 16th Annual National Youth Service Day

Youth Service America

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2007, 03:08:27 PM »

A QUICK DRIVE BY TO SAY HELLO.  THINGS ARE HECTIC HERE AND OUR FRIENDS WILL BE HERE ANY MINUTE.  I CANNOT, CANNOT WAIT UNTIL BARRY CAN DRIVE AGAIN.  I HATE GETING FRIENDS TO TAKE ME ON ERRANDS.  AND ERICA IS NOW WORKING 7 DAYS A WEEK.  OY.

CLAY--HOW ARE YOU, SWEETIE.  BLOGGER BROKEN?   bigsmile

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2007, 04:28:38 PM »

Hey guys!  No dates yet?  Boooo!  Laughing

Thanks for the pic Meesa; it is in the gallery, but it can be here too!  The girl looks like she's cracking up...wonder what Clay said? 

I had wondered if your pic was bigger than the one we had, because I had remembered it was small.  When I went to check, I saw this one which I didn't remember.  Anybody know who that is hugging Clay?

I've been watching b-ball all afternoon - NC State vs Carolina in the ACC final - should be a good one!

GWENN, when can Barry drive you again?  *Soon* I hope!   
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2007, 05:03:23 PM »

Pamela - I knew I had seen it before, because I had it saved already.  Laughing I came across it when I was working on my blog today about National & Global Youth Service Day.  Smile

If you're interested, my blog is here.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 05:36:49 PM »

I had wondered if your pic was bigger than the one we had, because I had remembered it was small.  When I went to check, I saw this one which I didn't remember.  Anybody know who that is hugging Clay?

I DON'T KNOW WHO IS HUGGING CLAY. BUT I WILL PROBABLY GO TO HE** BECAUSE THAT WALLPAPER IN THE BACKGROUND REMINDS ME OF A GUY WHEN HE SAYS "PULL MY FINGER" HAVING TWO BOYS- THAT WAS WHAT FIRST CAME TO MIND. I THINK I HAVE MENTIONED THAT BEFORE.  I AM SOOOOOOOOOO BAD!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2007, 05:39:19 PM »

I have the clack from that day (surprised?). I'll have to go check it out and see who that was.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2007, 05:56:32 PM »

Shoot! You can't tell. But the clack of the speech cracks me up. At the end, the guy asks, "Can you imagine Clay Aiken as your teacher?"

Where do I sign up?

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2007, 06:10:31 PM »

If you're interested, my blog is here.

Nice promotion of Youth Service Day Meesa! Kudos!  And man......I haven't updated my own blog in forever.
What a slacker! 

Marilyn OMG!  You are exactly right - and now I will always think of that whenever I see that logo!  Laughing  I actually have one of the World Children's Day pins - a friend of mine manages a McD's and he sent it to me.  Nice guy.  Hmm...eBay gold?  Laughing

Can I imagine Clay Aiken as my teacher?  Not really.  I would be constantly mad at him for teaching instead of singing.  bigsmile

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2007, 06:13:09 PM »

Nice promotion of Youth Service Day Meesa! Kudos!  And man......I haven't updated my own blog in forever.
What a slacker! 

Thanks!

And I haven't been much better at blogging lately. I'm going to try and do better.

Maybe Clay could to.  Wink

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2007, 06:16:39 PM »

Evening Peeps! Miss me???  wave

I was at mom and dad's tonight!

Mom made curried chicken and a bannana vanilla ice cream dessert and we watched Borat!

I must admit it was funny!

Clay as my teacher?

What subject would he teach??? Health education?  bigsmile

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2007, 06:25:55 PM »

CLAY--HOW ARE YOU, SWEETIE.  BLOGGER BROKEN?   bigsmile
lmao lmao

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2007, 07:07:00 PM »

What a slacker! 

Thanks!

Just to be clear - I'm the slacker, not Meesa!

And I haven't been much better at blogging lately. I'm going to try and do better.

Maybe Clay could to.  Wink

I tried to get people to give him some ideas for "inspirational quotations" but nobody bit.  Then there is the tour thing.....

Quote from: Susy
Mom made curried chicken and a bannana vanilla ice cream dessert and we watched Borat!

Yum! Geez....I think I have a thyroid problem or something...everything makes me hungry.

OH, I had to share this.  For the longest time, Yahoo has had John Mayer up as their featured artist, and something about a charity donation.  I clicked on the link, and they are doing a really cool thing whereby you watch John's video, then create a short video yourself about changing the world.  Yahoo will donate $10 for every video submitted.  Well, evidently not many people are playing, because this message is on the page:

We got some great submissions so far, but we're not even close to our goal. Won't you please help but submitting your own charitable video?

You know the Claymates would have that contest buzzing!  Laughing
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2007, 08:00:24 PM »

Quote from: Susy

Yum! Geez....I think I have a thyroid problem or something...everything makes me hungry.

It was SOOOOOOOOOOO yummy Pammy! I'm stuffed!!!

OH, I had to share this.  For the longest time, Yahoo has had John Mayer up as their featured artist, and something about a charity donation.  I clicked on the link, and they are doing a really cool thing whereby you watch John's video, then create a short video yourself about changing the world.  Yahoo will donate $10 for every video submitted.  Well, evidently not many people are playing, because this message is on the page:

We got some great submissions so far, but we're not even close to our goal. Won't you please help but submitting your own charitable video?

You know the Claymates would have that contest buzzing!  Laughing

Oh now that's just sad, if it had been Clay they wouldn't have been able to keep up with the influx of videos!

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2007, 09:12:25 PM »

Clay has written a really long Blog! WOOHOO!

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2007, 09:35:08 PM »

I wrote him back. 

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx