gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:14:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 449
Total: 449

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Summer Love with Clay LIVE! The Real and the Rumors  (Read 11662 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: March 01, 2007, 06:35:44 AM »

Houston, we have lift off!  Laughing

Thanks to paclayfan for our first concert sighting - Clay is listed on the summer concert schedule for the Chautauqua Institution in Chautauqua NY!

This is a 5,000 seat outdoor venue nestled in the rolling hills of southwestern NY state.  About Chautauqua:

Many of the visitors who return to Chautauqua year after year describe it as an experience rather than a vacation -- a place for renewal. The Chautauqua Institution was founded on the belief that everyone “has a right to be all that he can be -- to know all that he can know.” The experiences come in many forms. A dramatic lakeside setting and the beauty of its National Historic Landmark architecture (it was designated a National Historic Landmark June 30, 1989) make the Chautauqua Institution a thriving community where visitors come to find intellectual and spiritual growth and renewal.

About Chautauqua

Schedule and Ticket Info

Venue

It wouldn't be summer without CLAY!

Purple Banana    Purple Banana    Purple Banana    Purple Banana    Purple Banana

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 07:13:33 AM »

Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 07:24:40 AM »

How sweet it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Purple Banana Clapping Woohoo! Woohoo! confetti2 yay yay crazy heartburst

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 07:45:25 AM »

How sweet it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Purple Banana Clapping Woohoo! Woohoo! confetti2 yay yay crazy heartburst

Hey  Sharon, start packing !!! Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

dancing party dancing party dancing party dancing party dancing party smoochies smoochies smoochies smoochies smoochies

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
ILClaymate
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 12:04:55 PM »

Another date! 

West Coasters can start to celebrate!!  New concert date - San Diego, CA 8/2/07! 

SAN DIEGO

Keep 'em a coming!  wheee
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 04:12:18 PM »

I am getting very excited.  I want more and more, like Ct.

Hugs
Rainey
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 04:18:18 PM »

YAY!

Now Clay remember ...... the midwest loves you.
  bigsmile

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 04:34:38 PM »

HEH! Here's hoping he hits NJ again!

Clay seems to like NJ and PA. HEH!

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 04:55:44 PM »

CLAY SEEMS TO LIKE CT. AS WELL. HE KNOWS WHAT IS WAITING HERE JUST ESPECIALLY FOR HIM.

HUGS
RAINEY
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 04:57:31 PM »

Now, let's see........NEW YORK!!  CALIFORNIA!!  Why not.......TEXAS!!!!!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2007, 04:45:02 AM »

KEEP IT COMING CLAY.  YOU MAKE OUR SUMMER FULL OF LOVE AND SO MUCH FUN. Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

HUGS
RAINEY
sweetness50
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2007, 12:32:50 PM »

Hey Clay, Come on back here to Kentucky, we still love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ILClaymate
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2007, 06:56:39 PM »

From the OFC!

03/02/07 : Tour News Alert!
By Team Clay

Clay Aiken summer 2007 touring plans are close to being confirmed with dates that start in July all across the U.S. Keep your eyes peeled to clayonline.com for show announcements in the coming days, along with on sale and fan club presale information. Get your oil changed, and calculate those frequent flier miles...the summer tour will be here before you know it!

CLAYONLINE.COM

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2007, 07:00:37 PM »

Clandy - Now the stress begins but isn't that what going to see Clay is all about. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hugs
Rainey
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2007, 10:07:19 AM »

Finally!  Tour news!  Thud! I'm going to be waiting on pins and needles until I know if Clay's coming to Illinois or not!  Paranoid Oh Please come to Chicago Clay!!  ~Kelly~

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
back4moreAiken
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2007, 01:31:33 PM »

wat are the confirmed tour dates so far?
i hope Clay comes back to VA. we loooveee you Clayton Holmes Aiken
if anyone knows about any confirmed dates for any Clay concerts in Virginia please tell me Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles
ILClaymate
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2007, 01:42:57 PM »

wat are the confirmed tour dates so far?
i hope Clay comes back to VA. we loooveee you Clayton Holmes Aiken
if anyone knows about any confirmed dates for any Clay concerts in Virginia please tell me Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles

back4more ~ we only so far know of 2 concert dates which have yet to be OH-fficially confirmed by the OFC.  One date is in NY and the other is in CA.  The recent announcement (as I posted above) from the OFC (clayonline.com) says we should be receiving "confirmed dates in the coming days".  Keep checking back here or at www.clayonline.com for the most uptodate info.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2007, 04:14:58 PM »

Clandy - sure hope it is this week sometime.  Would love to have my vacation days all set in advance.  That is of course if he hits the East Coast.

Hugs
Rainey
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2007, 08:26:21 PM »

Reported by Marilyn in Critical Mass:

FROM AUNTDEMENTIA AT THE CH:

I just called Nokia's General Managers' office, and she told me "he is definitely coming. They are working out the details (date, ticket prices, etc) July looks good. AND tell the Claymates to subscribe to ALL ACCESS and an email will be sent out as soon as it is official"

You don't have to email or call she said. She is getting tons of emails. *g* Just go to their website and sign up for ALL ACCESS!! P

The Nokia Theater is in Dallas, TEXAS.  Clay and Kelly performed there during their Independent Tour. 

NOKIA Theatre’s proprietary 6,350-seat design combines the best features of today's performing arts centers, sports arenas and amphitheaters with the latest in entertainment technology. The NOKIA Theatre design provides a superior performance environment for the presentation of every genre of entertainment, from music concerts to Broadway productions and family shows. Every seat in the house enjoys the venue’s unparalleled acoustics and intimacy.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2007, 04:07:28 AM »

PAMELA - THANKS.  NOW WE WANT MORE.  HOPEFULLY TODAY.

HUGS
RAINEY
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx