gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:52:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 366
Total: 366

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 113  (Read 160315 times)
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2007, 01:22:44 PM »

LURKING IS FUN. bigsmile

Yes!  bigsmile

AND....IT KEEPS YOU OUT OF TROUBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2007, 01:24:17 PM »

WELL I AM GOING TO TRY AND SNEAK OUT A FEW MINUTES EARLY.  YOU KNOW WHEN THE BOSS IS AWAY

HI PRISSY, JAN, DIANA  wave wave wave wave  HOPE TO CATCH YOU TONIGHT BEFORE AI EVEN THOUGH I WON'T BE WATCHING IT FOR THE WHOLE 90 MINUTES.

SURE MISS OUR HONEY.  MAYBE HE WILL BLOG AGAIN REAL SOON OR GIVE US SOMETHING WE CAN BITE OUR TEETH INTO.

HUGS
RAINEY
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2007, 01:30:56 PM »

Well I got my crying over again for the day. It is so sad that Alan died and I am sure there will be more tears before the week is over.
On top of everything else part of the electricity went out this afternoon. It is so weird but it has happened a few times before. The electricity in my apartment was off on two walls and my refrigerator in the kitchen was off but everything else worked. I had to unplug my TV and use an extension cord plugged into an outlet in another wall to be able to watch my soaps. It went out abut 15 till 1 and was off till 3:15. Of course my air conditioner was out too so I was really hot but at least my fan worked so that helped.
Well I am going to surf a little. I will be back later.
I almost forgot. If anyone goes over to the ANN be sure and click on the link and check out "CROOKY TOOF" at the LBFCA. It is hilarious.

CLAY, I LOVE  YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2007, 01:37:00 PM »

wave

Scooter and I have been outside planting onions in the garden and raking more leaves - we are supposed to have one more really pretty day tomorrow, then we are to get rain.

Lolita! Glad you got to check in - and that the fire was not more serious. I still do not understand your in-laws. I would not drop in on anyone (not even my own children) without calling first. I sometime surprise my Mom by going home to see her unannounced, but I do that because she worries herself sick if she knows I am driving to Memphis alone. My brother and sister always know when I am on the way, though.

Linda and Lorraine - as I told Woody last night - come on down - I need help with the leaves, or you can just sit in the swing and talk to me while I work - that would be such a dream come true! I never have Clay fans to share things with! (Lewis and my friends here are always polite when I go on and on about him, but I know they are just being polite!)  Laughing

Krista - i may go to the track alone in a little while. Lewis has a 6 p.m. meeting - Idol is at 7 - and I cannot miss Boston Legal either! This is the one night that I really watch T.V.

Spikee - that new show looks so good, but i don't know if I can work another show in on Tuesdays!

Lorraine - i am working on the "Star" ornament. The one problem I have found is that I haven't saved many pictures that are small enough for an ornament - I'm going to have to visit the Photo Gallery to print some that will fit.

Prissy - did you read that the squirrels attacked my pot of tulips?  bawl They dug up about half of them and ate them! My first plant did bloom today, though - a beautiful combination of red and yellow in the bloom. I've moved the pot into the greenhouse so the squirrels can't get to it - I still think yours will bloom. It's warmer here, so our plants grow faster. Also, i forgot to tell you that my Knockout Rose did not live through the winter. I have always read the ANN every morning - just usually don't comment on it - other than the ANN, Garden Thread, Magazine Thread,  the main page of Clay Daily (the bottom where new posts are added), and the OCD, I don't get around the site much - just no time!

Hey, Diana!  wave

Hello, Lurker Jan - I keep saying that I am going into Lurker mode, too, except for the ANN and the Magazine Thread, but then somebody will post something, and I just have to talk   Blah blah blah I don't know how dudley and Bozena stay in Lurkdom - I think that would be very hard to do!  Laughing

Linda - hope Mom is having a good day - I haven't talked to mine yet - she was being reevaluated today - I think they started her out with too much therapy - I hope they slow down a little - she is very tired.

I'm off to figure out what I want to cook for Supper - I have a roast and some chicken breasts cooked, but for some reason Shrimp Linguine sounds good - see 'ya later!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2007, 01:39:04 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Jan on Today at 12:50:59 PM

LURKING IS FUN.

Really! Now you two got me thinking. bigsmile

Janet, I remember Alan from a long time ago. How old is he now? Too bad they killed his character.

Hugs,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2007, 01:39:23 PM »

LINDA - WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU OFF TO NOW.  DON'T FORGET TO STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES.

I am so upset!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry!  I just looked out my family room door and there was a dead female cardinal lying there.  OMG!  You know how I feel about that, Lorraine.  I  have never seen a dead bird so close to my door.

Where do I always go 24/7!??!

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2007, 01:41:35 PM »

Prissy, thank you.  My mother is really missing the last girl even with all of her problems.   She was just so caring with my mother, but it must have been the liquids inside of her that made her so lovey dovery.  I don't know.  I will never find anyone that my mom will probabably like as well.  It is hard to hire someone that can stand people in pain and watch them cry too.  It will take a strong person.   I guess that sounds like me, Prissy.

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2007, 01:42:41 PM »

dudley - what fun is staying out of trouble?  Wink

Janet - sorry you are upset about your Soap - I watched DOOL for years, and got so attached to the actors! The owners of your building need to have that wiring checked!!! That sounds dangerous!

Linda - just saw your post about the Cardinal - that is sad. They roost in the cane we have here down by the pond - I bet we have 40 or so that sleep in there every night - it is really pretty to go out around dark and to see them fly in to roost.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2007, 02:44:09 PM »

Frankie, my husband’s family has two bad habits – not knowing how to use the phone and not knowing how to tell time. A couple of years ago, one of my husband’s niece was getting married, she knows that her family have problems with times, so on the invitation card she had put the time of her wedding ceremony at four pm., in reality the wedding ceremony really start at five pm. She had given her family and relatives an extra hour to get there on time. Do you think they got there on time? Heck no, it was embarrassing. I love gardening but right now, it is too cold to go outside, I cannot wait for spring and summer.

Linda, Huggles I’m sorry you found a dead bird. I know how you feel, I feed a few dove, and I would be upset if I found one of them dead. I hope you and mom can find a new girl to help you out. I know what you mean; it would take a very strong person to watch someone in pain. I couldn’t stand watching an animal in pain, let alone a person.

Hugs,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2007, 02:55:25 PM »

I don't know how dudley and Bozena stay in Lurkdom - I think that would be very hard to do!  Laughing

IT'S EASY....CAUSE ALL I HAVE TO DO IS REMEMBER HOW MUCH TROUBLE I STAY IN HERE IF I OPEN MY MOUTH OR FINGERS TO POST....AND I REPEAT TO MYSELF ' BACK AWAY FROM THE CLAYMANIACS'.....
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2007, 03:36:21 PM »

DUDLEY,  I am so slow getting my email don't know what is going on.  I just sent you a email about QVC let me know how long it takes to get it.

PRISSY, I know you will probably be watching American Idol, but QVC is having a Garden Show on at 8:00 and the plants they showed were just fabulous.  Maybe you would want to tape it, you could always buy tomorrow.   

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2007, 03:40:04 PM »

I just found 17 pages of beautiful pictures of Clay at the Clayboard.  A lot of them I have seen before but a lot of them I have never seen. Here is the link to page one so just look to your hearts content. By the way on page 9 there is a lot of pictures of the Fuggly Paisley jacket that I loved and I know some other people on here liked it too.

CLAY PICTURES

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2007, 03:49:31 PM »

LURKING IS FUN. bigsmile

Yes!  bigsmile

KEEPS ME OUT OF TROUBLE ALSO

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2007, 03:57:56 PM »

Janet, Wow, the first ones that appear are so large and clear!!!  I don't think I have ever seen them like that before.   I was actually getting used to the long hair.   He looks so young in his short hair doesn't he?  So handsome!  Thank you.

Lolita, I never considered myself strong, but this proves pretty much that I am.   Things happen in my life that could make me fall apart forever, but somehow I go on.   Maybe it's the wine I am starting to drink myself lately that is doing it.   I do have my bad days for sure, but when you have to do something, you just keep plugging along.   Huggles to you too.

Like I told Lorraine before, birds also symbolize something else to me.   Some people don't believe in superstition, but the day my brother died there were three dead birds in my mother's yard.   She told me after that my grandmother had always felt that a dead bird or bird pecking at a window was a bad sign.   This happened one other time, but since I have been married,  and again it was bad news.   I don't want to see two more now!!!!  I am also sad, though, because I saw this bird everyday at my bird feeder.  I hope her mate will not be too upset.   There are times when birds fly into my sliding glass windows.  I have seen that happen, but never did they knock themselves out.   It was all probably a coincidence. Okay, enough.

Dudley, I understand, but I hope things change.  I love your animation.

Bozena,  where are you now?   You should be home by now.

Have a good night everyone.

CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2007, 03:58:39 PM »

Bozena, I have not seen you in trouble.  Now me on the other hand!  ROFLMAO

heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2007, 04:01:10 PM »

Hey all!

I thought I would stop by and say hello.  Not to much exciting stuff going on in my life right now.  Had a pretty normal day at the office.  I feel like I am getting things accomplished, so that is the important thing.  We have right about 115 days until the championship, so that means lots and lots to do!

I plan to watch AI tonight and then I might watch the special with Bob Woodruff, we'll see.  I have to be to work around 7:00 in the morning because I have a 7:30 meeting, so I might just head to bed. 

I hope everyone is doing well!   Smile

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2007, 04:11:20 PM »

LOLITA, I believe Alan was 70 but I am not positive about that. He sure didn't look like it. I am so sorry that your company has nearly drove you nuts. I don't think I could take it if that happened to me.
LINDA, I think those pictures are all so good.  I think that is the most I have ever seen all together like that.
I don't think I will pay much attention to Idol tonight. I might watch the bald headed guy but that is about all.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2007, 04:11:21 PM »

FINALLY I AM HOME
MY FRIENDS RETURNED TODAY...

Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2007, 04:16:43 PM »

HI BOZENA, I'll bet your babies are glad to have Mama home again.
I am going to try to stay up and watch Bob Woodruff after Idol is over. He sure is lucky to be alive.

CLAY, I LOVE  YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2007, 04:18:43 PM »

LOLITA...
I SEE YOU ARE STILL TRYING TO KEEP ORDER
IN THE "COOKOO "HOUSE 
 YOUR IN-LAW"S ARE VISITING 

gfx