gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:54:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 355
Total: 355

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 113  (Read 160319 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2007, 09:14:35 AM »

For those of you who have never been to the ANN thread, there is a lot of info gathered concerning Clay, sometimes small mentions, links to pictures or videos that you might like,  fan creations, etc.
Its a way of bringing Clay to you even if he is not currently in the public eye. There are also Polls if you like to vote, or notices of appearances.

Frankie is doing a wonderful job gathering news! Philly too- and Lora brings things in also. They are super!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2007, 09:27:34 AM »

Lindsay - congratulations on your Mountaineers winning! I still haven't gotten to see the Kansas final score - I know Meesa was watching - it was a good, close game, but i just didn't get to see the end!

Thanks! The girls are HOT this year. They'll probably make the NCAA tournament. . The guys play at Pitt tonight. They desperately need to win this one if they want ANY chance making the tourney. Since Comcast doesn't carry ESPNU, I don't even get to watch it ... just listen. sad Actually, it's probably for the better. lmao

Meesa - Kansas is great this year! I hope they go far in the post-season.

Woody - When I could never find the time to exercise, my mom told me, "You have to make it a priority." Good luck finding the time! It's tough.

Randy's parents are coming to visit tomorrow so I need to do some tidying up before I head back to work. See you all later!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2007, 09:43:07 AM »

WELL I AM OFF TO WORK SEE YA LATER HAVE A GOOD DAY.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2007, 09:46:35 AM »

Marilyn - doing the ANN is fun - I've been to lots of Clay sites that I never knew existed. I do not know how Deanna did it alone every day for three years - she deserves a lot of  Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping. I'm happy that she is letting some of us help her now.

Lindsay - womens' basketball - even at the high school level - is just as popular down here as mens' basketball - (sometimes even more popular). Our high school state playoffs are going on here now - there are 7 little towns and high schools in our Parish - and every one of the girls' teams made the play-offs! (There was an article recently in the New York Times about Sabine Parish Basketball - it is a way of life here - everything shuts down in each little town  when there is a game!  Laughing )

Happy pizza baking, Evelyn!

It's warm enough to work outside now - see all of you this evening!  Huggles

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2007, 10:04:31 AM »

Prissy - I am in a slow mode these last couple of days.  I think it has something to do with the weather.  Have a good day.

Evelyn - I don't think the weatherman even know the weather.   Laughing Laughing Laughing

Frankie - You are making me jealous again.  Warm enough to go outside sounds really good to me right about now.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2007, 10:05:45 AM »

WELL I AM OFF TO WORK SEE YA LATER HAVE A GOOD DAY.
Have  a good day Miss Glory.  See you tonight when we get together to get our jammies on. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2007, 10:59:26 AM »

Good late morning/afternoon everyone, wave

I hope all of you had a nice weekend. All I can say with mine is “Calgon take me away!”
Saturday, I had a full house. It seems that every one of my husband’s family who live within an hour or two from us were visiting. Only one called to let us know she and her husband are coming. The rest just drop in without prior notice. If I cannot change these people then I will have to change….meaning that if I’m home I won’t be answering to any one knocking or ringing my doorbell. At this point, I really don’t care anymore.

Are you all ready to hear the stupid thing that I did Saturday? Well, my front room was full of people, I was in the kitchen warming a few pizzas that we ordered, but didn’t get to eat right away because everybody was busy conversing with one another. The oven caught on fire and I was in a panic. Now, when I get panicky, I tend to forget English and start talking in my native language, here I am screaming “sunog,” family members didn’t have a clue what I was saying but come to the kitchen to investigate, when they saw that the stove was on fire, they started to panic as well. BIL save us by grabbing the fire extinguisher and aim for the stove. For a minute or two, I could not see anything, when I finally able to see the room, all I can see are dust or ashes all over my kitchen, the dining room and even in the living room. I got plenty of help cleaning the ashes throughout the house. After we clean up, we all sat down and started laughing.

MIL plans to leave early Wednesday. Today they are visiting a distant cousin who is very ill. I believe she (the cousin) has cancer. They should be back before dark as my father in law hates driving during the night. Hubby told me this morning that as long as his bro and nephew are with us his mom might visit unannounced often. I told him that he had better tell her to start using the phone or she will have to stand by the door until her son comes home from work. Speaking of my BIL, something is going on with him and his wife, I don’t know what it is yet but I’m sure I will find out soon enough. Thanks everyone for letting me vent.

I didn’t get to read the back pages, so I hope everyone is having a nice day. I know that some of you are experiencing some bad weather – be careful out there and stay warm.

wave Tiffany thanks for the summaries.

wave Linda, Lorraine and Tammy – I hope the three of you are having a nice day.

wave Janet, Pepe, Prissy, Woody, Glory, Krista, Evelyn, Lora, Heather, Lori, Lindsay, Boca, Meesa, Bozena, Marilyn, Sasha, Frankie, Sara, AC, JoAnn, Angela, Cindy, Dudley, and the rest. I cannot wait to get back here and converse with all of you on a regular basis. bigsmile

Hugs to all,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2007, 11:11:18 AM »

wave everyone

Is anyone here going to watch 'So You Think You Are Smarter Than A 5th Grader'?  Sounds like it will be pretty funny.  It is on right after AI tonight.  Think I might check it out.   

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2007, 11:14:33 AM »

Good afternoon. I have a meeting this afternoon.  It is still beautiful here. I just got back from lunch where I walked around the indoor track. Even though it is gorgeous outside, the inside is air conditioned.  Wink

Frankie, thank you for all you do with ANN. It is a great place to visit and find out info about Clay from all over. I know it is a lot of work.   Clapping And to Deanna and everyone who contributes.  Clapping

Hi Rainey, Lolita, Prissy, Evelyn, Marilyn, Linds, Glory, Janet, and anyone I don't mean to leave out.  wave

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2007, 11:35:54 AM »

Lolita - welcome back. Huggles  I had a feeling the company was keeping you away.  I hope you don't mind but you have made my day with that fire story as long as everyone is okay. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO  How about "Clay take you away" instead of calgon.

Krista - Keep up the good work with walking.  I cannot wait until the weather is warmer and it stays lighter longer and get some nice fresh Clay, I mean air. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Spikee - hey there stranger.  I don't know if I will watch that show.  Lately I have had a hard time staying awake for very much.  I even fell asleep before "24" last night.   now that tells you something.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2007, 12:10:45 PM »

I didn't think I would make it here today, but it will be fast!

Frankie, thanks for the info on Lolita.  I thought that was the case.  That put girl sure has a lot of company.  I bet she misses us like crazy; well, the site, not me. Wink  You are doing the news and I haven't even been there lately.  You would do a great job with anything!! Huggles  80 degrees!   You come right here with that now (please!)

Lorraine,  I did that when the kids were young; took them to school in my bathroom and the busdriver got out that was in front of me and came to my window to tell me something.  It never fails.  Did you ever ask your co-worker if those ladies needed work?

Charlene!!!!!!!! so glad to see that you are feeling better and can join us again.   We missed you.

Glory, I think his story is on TV tonight too.   How sad.  His wife made a comment that all she hoped was that he still loved her.  That was one of the things from the preview of the show.

Spikee and Happy, great pictures.  Spikee, I still think we could be sisters.   Happy could have two of us to put of with. Laughing  Okay, cousins.   Cindy must have had a great time with you once again.

Marilyn, I know how you feel.  This weather has been here long enough.   Keep those spirts up.  Yeah, up in the cupboard!! Laughing

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2007, 12:20:33 PM »

Lolita, there you are!  OMG, you poor girl!  I think you have too many people there and need a rest.   I just told Frankie you must miss the OCD.  We can all vent here!  I can just picture the smoke.   So, what did you eat after that.   Oh, man, I would go nuts if my MIL came unannounced like that.   Well, I mean years ago.  Now, she is 98 and doesn't get here unless we bring her, but that is rude to do to you.   Let us talk to her for you! Laughing  Great to see you.

Spikee, oh that looked kind of good.  I doubt if I will even pass the 5th graders now.  My brain feels lost right now.    Laughing  I would like to see the Bob Woodruff story tonight though.  Did you see Oprah's show last night about the school she opened in Africa.  I felt so happy for those girls.  What a life they had.   Most didn't even have a bed or utilities.  Oprah said she will pay for their university choice anywhere in the world too.

Fantasy, hi there!!!  Good that you got that walk.   I haven't had time for anything, so I won't even look at my scale in the face!  Walking is the best thing anyone can do for their health I think; well, that and decent eating.   Don't get old like me, Kris.

Tammy, how did things work out with Christopher's car?  I probably missed a post from the last section.   

Angela, thank you for asking about mom.   I just keep trying.   Huggles

Our dinky newspaper, The Middletown Press, has a section on celebrity news.  All of a sudden I see Clay's picture.  It just read that Jodi Foster, Clay Aiken and someone else said people should respect their privacy, but the paper said that isn't going to happen!!!  What the heck did they have to bring that up for.  He isn't even appearing anywhere.  I was surprised to see that.

CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2007, 12:22:53 PM »

Well, I know I didn't mention a lot of you, but think of you all daily.  I have to run, as usual.  Keep me posted  please.

Lorraine, I met to ask you.  You left your crockpot on all day?  What did you cook?

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2007, 12:35:58 PM »

Well, I know I didn't mention a lot of you, but think of you all daily.  I have to run, as usual.  Keep me posted  please.

Lorraine, I met to ask you.  You left your crockpot on all day?  What did you cook?
spareribs.  Very small ones so hope they don't burn away.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2007, 12:39:07 PM »

Linda - I swear I told you.  Yes I asked Cheryl but the one lady that is very dependable has a full-time job as well as taking care of her mom and the other one she wouldn't put her on your mom for sure.  Very undependable.   Why oh why does Clay's name come up in the weirdest of places.  Sure they won't advertise when he is touring but oh yea they will say stupid stuff like that.   Speaking of Clay, I need to put in for a vacation but when.  No tour being announced yet. boy thank God I only have 45 minutes to go I am really in a good mood.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2007, 12:45:31 PM »

LINDA - WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU OFF TO NOW.  DON'T FORGET TO STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES.
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2007, 12:53:23 PM »

HI ALL  wave

I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME A LURKER FOR AWHILE. I AM FINE AND DANDY!!! Smile

LURKING IS FUN. bigsmile

LOLITA
DID YOU EVER SEE THE SITCOM "EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND""???
 REMINDS ME OF YOU AND YOUR RELATIVES. RAYMONDS FAMILY WAS REALLY DISFUNCTIONAL AND WOULD DROP IN ALL OF THE TIME. IT WAS FUNNY, AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT THE DROPEE!!!!

SPIKEE
I AM AFRAID TO TURN ON THE "FIFTH GRADER" PROGRAM. I THINK I WOULD PROBABLY FLUNK THE TESTS, ARRGGHH

BYE NOW, OFF TO LURKING AND TO FRANKIES THREAD .

LUV TO ALL. Huggles

JAN

LOLITA
MAYBE EVELYN, THE COOKIE LADY AND THE PIZZA LADY COULD HAVE SENT MORE PIZZAS YOUR WAY????? bigsmile

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
MDClayAikenFan00
Claynewbie

MDCLAYAIKENFAN00

« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2007, 12:55:18 PM »

Hi Everybody. I haven't posted in a few days, so I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I hope everybody is doing good! I love that newest pic of our man, he's so gorgeous. How much more handsome can he get! I cant wait to find out more tour information for the summer. I hope everyone has a good rest of the week!
Diana

Diana Weber
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2007, 01:02:46 PM »

Good Afternoon!

Lolita,
I have missed your posting.  It sounds like you have had quite a lot of Hubby's relatives around.  I don't understand people not calling before they come over and especially when they come to stay for a while!! eek!

I had a small fire in the oven when the wooden toothpick I was using to hold the bacon around the steak caught fire. Luckily, the it was small and didn't burn long. 

I think you and hubby should start dropping in on these relatives that drop in on you!!

Lorraine,
It is gorgeous here today.  You could certainly walk outside!  I see Krista chose to walk inside where there is air conditioning!  Wink

Frankie,
I do not go to the ANN very often.  I will have to start checking it out.  My tulips are not lookiing very good.  I'm araid they are not going to come up. Cry!  I did plant them in a pot a few weeks ago and nothing is bothering them.  Maybe I waited too late.

Spikee,
I told Happy, but I'll tell you, too, I really liked your pictures with Cindy!  I may check out that TV show.   I'm also remembering when I tried to help granddaughter Ashley with her 5th Grade math!! 

Linda,
I hope you find someone to help with your mom.  Glad to see you checking in.

Hello to everyone else joining in!

Have a good day.
Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2007, 01:21:32 PM »

While MIL is away, I shall play.  Purple Banana Purple Banana

Lorraine, I like your idea better than mine. I wish Clay could take me away.

Linda, I’ve been told that MIL is too old to change her ways, I guess that means I have to put up with unannounced visit plus a whole lot more. I guess I am now realizing that when I married my husband, I married the rest of his family. My husband is very lucky, as he does not have to put up with any of my relatives. We had Chinese take out – for me it was better than pizza.

Jan, I have watched “Everybody loves Raymond,” but not all the time, yes my husband’s family are dysfunctional as well. No one says anything to my MIL, all her three sons seems terrified of her. Yes, I could have used Evelyn’s pizza and cookies last Saturday.

Prissy, I love your idea, when my husband retires; we will start dropping from one relatives to another. That should be fun. The cheese on the pizza probably licked down to the fire and that might have been the reason for the fire. Congrats on the gorgeous weather, it’s raining in my area, and it is cold.

wave Hello Krista and Spikee.

Hugs to all,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx