gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:53:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 296
Total: 296

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 113  (Read 160308 times)
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2007, 03:52:38 AM »

Linda. wave
Spikee says HI! high five
And your  clayberry juice is waiting for you. Huggles

Evelyn. wave
I bet you baked up a storm yesterday. Clapping
I could smell it way up here.
Enjoy your  clayberry juice as you sample one of those cookies. Hug

Susan. wave
 Big Hug! and clayberry juice  for both of you.

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2007, 04:21:39 AM »

GOOD MORNING JAYNE, DICK, GERALDINE, ANGELA wave wave wave wave wave  WHERE IS TAMMYKINS AND HOPEFULLY WOODY IS POSTING AT THE SAME TIME.

JAYNE - IT IS SNOWING HERE AGAIN.   I WILL TAKE RAIN ANYTIME.  HAVE A GOOD ONE.

GERALDINE - WELCOME BACK.  SO GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK WITH US ON THE OCD.  MAKE SURE YOU ARE RESTING.

DICK- NICE PICS OF YOU, PEG AND CINDY.  I SEE A STOP AT STARBUCKS AGAIN.  HAVE A GOOD DAY.

ANGELA - I AM SO UPSET.  I FELL ASLEEP ON THE COUCH PROBABLY BEFORE 9:00 AS WHEN I WOKE UP IT WAS ALREADY 10:30.  I KNEW THAT GETTING UP SO EARLY AND SHOVELING WOULD DO ME IN.

SASHA - DID YOU GO IN EARLY AGAIN THIS MORNING.

TAMMYKINS - HOPE YOU ARE JUST EXERCISING.  I THINK YOU HAVE A DELAY FOR SCHOOL TODAY.

WOODY - IT IS SNOWING AGAIN HERE IN CT.  JUST ENOUGH TO TAKE IT MISERABLE.  I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE 

GLORY - I KNOW YOU WOULD PAY JUST ABOUT ANYTHING IF IT INCLUDED CLAY.  I WOULD SELL MY HOUSE FOR HIM. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LINDA - IT IS TUESDAY JUST IN CASE YOU FORGOT.  I HAVE MY CROCKPOT ALL SET TO GO BEFORE I LEAVE FOR WORK.

JANET - HOPE TO CATCH UP WITH YOU WHEN I CHECK IN FROM WORK.  HOPE YOU ARE DOING OKAY MY FRIEND.

JERRY - HOPE YOUR BLUE MONDAY WASN'T TOO BAD.

MARILYN - CHANGED MY DESKTOP AGAIN.  WHAT GORGEOUS PICS.  THANKS.

HUGS
RAINEY

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2007, 04:23:22 AM »

wave Morning!

Happy - I DID get my clayberry juice. I always swing by in the mornings and get it, even if I don't have time to post. Thanks for always having it waiting! Huggles That's a wonderful picture of you and Spikee with Cindy!

Woody - Happy belated birthday to your son! Sounds like he definitely had a celebration planned.

Frankie - Can you move this morning? Laughing Good for you for exercising! Keep at it! I've gotten to the point where I don't need my brother as a buddy anymore ... it's automatic that I go to the gym after work. I am taking tonight off since I'll get my exercise scrubbing the kitchen floor. It's long overdue.

Good morning to everyone else! I need to finish getting ready. Have a great day.

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2007, 04:29:29 AM »

LINDSAY - HAVE A GOOD DAY.  EXERCISE ISN'T EASY TO KEEP GOING BUT IT FEELS SO GOOD AFTERWARDS.  I NEVER DEPENDED ON ANYONE TO EXERCISE AS THEY WOULD ALWAYS GIVE UP SO I DEPEND ON ME.

WELL CAR IS RUNNING AND YEP IT IS STILL SNOWING.  WILL CATCH UP LATER FROM WORK.

GEE I WONDER WHERE CLAY IS.  I NEVER SAW HIM ON ET.  SURE HOPE WE GET A CLAYFIX SOON OR EVEN A BLOG.

HUGS
RAINEY
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2007, 04:30:45 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave happy hubby, Jayne, ANGELA, Charlene, and everyone else as you get here!!!

Tammy and Lorraine - I hope you have electricity. SO many people are without power around here.   

I thought it was supposed to get easier to wake up as you get older.     This body just wants to stay in bed most days.   Clay dreaming  But alas.....I dragged myself up.

ANGELA, Tiffany, Jayne and everyone else who mentioned it....thanks for the  for my son.  I didn't get any phone calls in the middle of the night, so hopefully he celebrated responsibly.  I will call him tonight and check on him.  Yes, he is a pretty cool kid...very, very outgoing.  My other two are much quieter. 

happylmao  I don't know anyone who uses the emoties better than you!!!  I HOPE my kids are little angels today.  I think they are just as frustrated with the weather. We had indoor recess yesterday, and probably today, too, if it is still icy.  Then it is supposed to rain for the next two days.     You are ONE LUCKY guy to have gone out with two such pretty ladies!!!  Wink  Thanks for bringing those pictures over here.   Huggles

CharleneBig Hug!  Welcome back!!!  We've all been worried about you.  Debi did fill us in on what she knew.  I hope your recovery will be quick and you will feel better than ever!!!!! 

Marilyn - Thanks for the late night delight!!!  Thud! Thud! Thud!

Tiffany - I was a sap, too, even during the Barbara Walters special.  Jennifer Hudson seems like such a down to earth person. I liked how she talked about her boyfriend of so many years.  I haven't always liked the Broken Wings specials before because she sometimes asks such stupid questions, but this was one of the better ones and I enjoyed it very much.  I did not watch my Grease tape last night. I was trying to get caught up on my soap tape, so I am not sure when I will see it, now that AI is on again for 3 nights.  I see it is on for 1 1/2 hours tonight.  That's funny that you saw my avie, as I changed it for about 1 minute.   Laughing  It came out distorted, so I changed back to my old one until I can work on it or find a better one.  Great summary, once again.

Time to get ready.  I didn't iron last night....so I better go do that now.
Woodstock X113

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2007, 04:35:00 AM »

wave  Lorraine!!!  Huggles

I was getting worried about you.  Darn that snow!!!    Be safe and careful as you travel today.  It's supposed to be crummy here all week, too.

wave Lindsay!!!  Huggles

I'm proud of you for exercising, too.   Clapping  I have been just terrible!!!  I can't get motivated, and I can't find a good time.  I'm just going to have to start using the crockpot more, and exercise as soon as I get home before I get wrapped up in other things, or just too tired.  NO TIME and no energy in the morning.  I have to come here instead.   Wink
Woodstock X113

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2007, 04:42:03 AM »

MORNING ALL.
DID NOT WANT TO GET UP THIS MORNING

I DONT KNOW IF ITS REAL LIFE OR JUST WINTER BUT MY BODY JUST SEEMS SAPPED OF STRENGTH. ALL I WANT TO DO IS SLEEEEEEP!!

ALL THOSE IN SNOW, BE CAREFUL.
THOSE IN THE WARM WEATHER- I ENVY YOU RIGHT NOW.

GOT TO TAKE THE BOY TO WORK- AND THEN RUN ERRANDS FOR THE BOSS, AND TRY TO WORK MYSELF!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2007, 04:46:29 AM »

Oh new session!!  Good morning to everybody!!

Its warm outside already - supposed to be 74 today!  So sorry for all of you in snow!  I don't miss that at all!

Have a good day and will check back in later.

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2007, 04:55:04 AM »

Happy - That Clayberry juice is just what I need to get going today. I'm kinda sluggish before I drink it.  Laughing Huggles

Linds - I went to the gym last night too. I try to go often, but I also walk 4 times a day besides that, so I was exhausted last night!

Good morning everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day. Love ya!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2007, 05:26:26 AM »

GOOD AM. WATCHING GMA THEY HAD BOB WOODRIFF ON HE HAS DONE SO WELL AFTER HIS TBI I ADMIRE HIS COURAGE. A TEAR FELL.

I AM SUCH A SAP Laughing Laughing

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2007, 05:36:08 AM »

wave Marilyn, Meesa, Lori, and Glory!!! 

I got ready in good time, for a change.  Maybe I'll even be on time to work.  Just want to take something out for supper tonight.

Looking forward to Idol tonight. Sure hope the guys are better tonight.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!  See you later.  Wink
Woodstock X113

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2007, 05:55:29 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

SPIKEE, thanks for posting the picture of you, Happy and Cindy.  It is great that you get to see her often.  Hopefully when she comes back to Michigan in May she will be getting better weather!!!

CINDY, When does hubby leave to look for a rental for you?  Are you renting a house or apartment?  I bet you are starting to get really excited about now!   Huggles

MICHELLE, how are you feeling?  Did you sign your lease on the new apartment yet?  Are you still getting to go to the gym?  Lots of questions for you lady! 

Off I go to fix breakfast!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2007, 06:46:03 AM »

Good Morning Everyone. My back is still better so I am keeping my fingers crossed. Maybe the worst of it is over.
RAINEY, sorry it is snowing again. I wish you didn't have to go to work and that I could send Clay to snuggle up with you and keep you warm. I love him so much but I would be happy to share him with you.
WOODY, I know what you mean about wanting to sleep. I drag myself out of bed most every morning. I would like to sleep in once in a while but my neighbor is ringing the doobell every morning at 8:15 to get  his hair up in a pony tail so I keep my alarm set for 7:30 so I can have a cup of coffee before he gets here.
Where is TAMMY this morning? I didn't see her post. Maybe I just missed it.
Well I am going to check the ANN. FRANKIE, You are doing a fabulous job over there. MARILYN, So are you.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2007, 07:22:50 AM »

BOSS IS NOT WORKING TODAY   I DIDN'T KNOW THAT UNTIL SHE LEFT ME A MESSAGE.  OKAY I AM GOING TO TRY AND JUST TAKE IT EASY TODAY.

WOODY - WE HAVE ELECTRICITY BUT IT IS JUST SO GLOOMY OUT THERE.  SURE COULD USE A NICE CLAYFIX TO GET US OUT OF THIS SLUMP.  HAVE A GOOD DAY MY FRIEND.

MARILYN - I DIDN'T MIND GETTING UP THIS MORNING BUT IT WAS GETTING UP AND HAVING TO GO OUTSIDE.  THANK GOD FOR MY CARSTARTER.  HAVE A GOOD DAY.

LORI - PLEASE SEND US SOME OF THOSE NICE WARM TEMPS OUR WAY.  I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO FEEL A 74 DEGREE TEMP.

MEESA - HAVE A GOOD DAY AND I JUST LOVE THAT PIC OF CLAY.  IT TAKES UP TOO MUCH OF MY DESKTOP THOUGH BUT IN A GOOD WAY.

GLORY - THAT MUST HAVE BEEN SO SAD.  I STARTED TO WATCH IT BUT HAD TO LEAVE FOR WORK.  HAVE A GOOD DAY MY FRIEND.

JANET - YOU CAN SEND CLAY HERE AT WORK TO SNUGGLE UP WITH ME.  BOSS ISN'T HERE.

WELL GOT TO GO.  I DO HAVE TO DO SOME WORK YOU KNOW.  HELLO TO EVERYONE ELSE I DID NOT MENTION BY NAME.

HUGS
RAINEY
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2007, 07:39:09 AM »

wave

Good Morning!

It is supposed to be 80 degrees here today - I just saw that there is another snow storm coming in up north tomorrow that will drop 18 inches of snow in some places - hats off to all of you who will tough that out - you are really strong people - I don't think I would ever leave the house!!!

Tiffany - I did stay up to watch Kelly Ripa on Kimmel - he did ask her about her feud with Rosie O'Donnell, but did not mention Clay!

Charlene - Welcome Home! I hope you feel a little better every day.

Tammy - I walked again this morning - trying to make myself do that before I do anything else - I'm hoping it will become a habit.

Lindsay - congratulations on your Mountaineers winning! I still haven't gotten to see the Kansas final score - I know Meesa was watching - it was a good, close game, but i just didn't get to see the end!

Marilyn - Great decorations - Our honey is so beautiful.

Happy - I like the additional picture of Cindy and Spikee - I saw the picture of all 3 of you last night!

Linda - if you get a chance to come on line today - Lolita has her in-laws visiting - that is why she hasn't been on as much - I saw you asked about her yesterday.

Glory - I watched Bob Woodriff, too - he is supposed to be on Oprah this afternoon, and there is also a special about him on tonight.

Janet - yeah that your back still feel O.K.!  Clapping

Loraine - No Boss!  Purple Banana Laughing

I'm off to do some things in the house until it warms up a little more. We are having temps in the high 30s and low 40s at night, but by noon it is really nice outside.

Have a great day, everybody! 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2007, 07:58:43 AM »

Sara - I have answered your question about "The Claymate Handbook" book over in Clay Daily - go read my post!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2007, 08:16:05 AM »

GRRRRRRRRR I NEED ONE OF THESE
AFTER DROPPING SON OFF, I SCHLEPPED ALL THE WAY TO HAUPPAUGE (25 MINUTE DRIVE IN TRAFFIC) TO MAKE A DEPOSIT FOR MY BOSS. WAITED IN THE PARKING LOT 15 MINUTES UNTIL 9:05- WALKED INTO THE BUILDING- AND THE BANK DOESNT OPEN UNTIL 10:00!!! SO LUCKILY THERE WAS A COFFEE SHOP DOWNSTAIRS IN THE BUILDING AND I GOT A CUP OF COFFEE. WENT TO MY MOBILE OFFICE (CAR) AND MADE A COUPLE OF PHONE CALLS.

THEN WHEN I WENT TO THE BANK, I HAD TO BE BUZZED IN AND THE WOMAN AT THE DESK TOOK CARE OF THE DEPOSIT. SEEMS THEY ARE EXCLUSIVE- CUSTOMER CARE TYPE THING. AT LEAST I GOT TO MEET THE WOMAN I TALKED TO ON THE PHONE ALL THE TIME FOR MY BOSS.

AND OF COURSE, I WAS WEARING MY WORKOUT CLOTHES BECAUSE I HAD PLANNED ON IT AS SOON AS I FINISHED MY ERRANDS. GOOD IMPRESSION!!

I AM FEELING SO BLAH LATELY- MAYBE I NEED EXCELLENT VITAMINS!!

FRANKIE YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB ON THE NEWS! ITS FUN, ISNT IT? EXCEPT I THINK IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE BARE FOR A WHILE. CLAY NEEDS TO PUT HIS HAND ON SOMETHING ELSE!!

OH, THAT DIDNT SOUND GOOD, DID IT?

LOVED THESE THEN AND NOW PICS OF THAT FABULOUS JAWLINE.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2007, 08:39:19 AM »

MARILYN - FUNNY ABOUT THE WORK CLOTHES BUT ONE OF OUR MANAGERS HAD TO RUN OUT THE OTHER MORNING AND DECIDED TO DO IT IN HER BATHROBE AND BUNNY SLIPPERS.  WELL THE CAR DIED AND NEEDLESS TO SAY WHEN THE TOW PEOPLE CAME COULD YOU IMAGINE THE LOOK ON HER FACE AS WELL AS THE GUYS THAT HAD TO TOW HER. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

FRANKIE - I DO THE SAME THING AOUT EXERCISING.  DURING THE WEEK AS SOON AS I WALK IN THE DOOR I IMMEDIATELY CHANGE MY CLOTHES AND GO DOWNSTAIRS TO EXERCISE AND ON THE WEEKENDS I DO IT AS SOON AS I GET UP IN THE MORNING.  GOOD JOB MY FRIEND.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2007, 08:41:52 AM »

Good Morning!

I am slowly getting started today.  I have been doing some laundry and watching THE VIEW.

Happy,
What a great picture of you, Spikee, and Cindy.  I'm so glad you all got to get together.  Loved the "Starbucks" theme!!  Thanks for that TEXAS size glass of Clayberry juice.

Hello to everyone else joining in today.  I have a "free" day, so I hope I can get a lot accomplished.  Nice weather again; 70's and sunny.

Everyone have a great day!

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2007, 08:43:00 AM »

Good morning everyone

Happy - Yes, I had a great day baking yesterday and today is pizza day!!!!. Thanks for the morning juice.

I haven't been over to the Ann thread, but I'll have to check it out.

Right now, I'm off to shower, get dressed and head over to the pizza shop.

Going to check the weather first to be sure it's safe for me to drive.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx