gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:17:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 380
Total: 380

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 113  (Read 160238 times)
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1960 on: March 16, 2007, 06:26:27 PM »

Thank you Janet!

Hi Clandy, Frankie, & Lindsay!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1961 on: March 16, 2007, 06:26:55 PM »

hey guys been looking into airline tickets got one from indy to charlotte
      from raleigh to kc BACK TO INDY FOR 200.00 THINK THAT IS WONDERFUL HAVE NOT BOOKED YET JUST INVESTIGATING. NEVER TO EARLY TO DREAM lmao lmao

I AM BEAT CANNOT STOP COUGHING JUST WEARS ME OUT.AM KINDA ACHEY TO I THINK I PUSHED TO HARD TO GET BACK TO WORK GOING TO WATCH TV AND RELAX A BIT BE BACK LATER.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1962 on: March 16, 2007, 06:29:01 PM »

Huggles Sara!

Huggles Lindsay, too!

Glory - great price! I have never gotten a plane ticket to anywhere for less than $400. There is no competion down here, so airlines charge whatever they want, and there is nothing that can be done about it.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
ILClaymate
« Reply #1963 on: March 16, 2007, 06:31:41 PM »

wave Hi CK! What's shakin'?

Not much!  I have a mommy-free night...Nickers is staying with his cousin's tonight.  I just turned on the TV and saw the IL score.  I'm sure Woody and my mom (BIG UI FAN!) are pretty disappointed.  What's shaiken w/you?? 
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1964 on: March 16, 2007, 06:34:12 PM »

FRANKIE DRIVE TO INDY AND GO WITH ME. lmao lmao lmao JUST A THOUGH IN FACT ALL OF YOU DRIVE TO INDY AND GO WITH ME.

I GOT IT FROM SMART FARES FRANKIE SEE IF YOU CAN FIND ONE I AM COMING BACK BY KC TO SEE TIM AND EM.AND FAITH. FOR 5 DAYS AND THEN HOME.

IF I CAN GET CONCERT TICKETS I HAVE A PLAN Laughing Laughing

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1965 on: March 16, 2007, 06:34:35 PM »

Glory- Wow that is a great price for airfare.  I hope you feel better soon.

Frankie- Thank you for the hug.

Clandy- I know you are enjoying your mommy free night.
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1966 on: March 16, 2007, 06:37:22 PM »

Yes, I am in mourning.....If they hadn't been ahead most of the game, I wouldn't be this upset.  But they blew it BIG time.   Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry!

Frankie, Clandy, and Lindsay - Thanks for the supportive words.   Huggles

Meesa - Congrats!!!!!   Clapping  It must have  been WONDERFUL to have your team ahead most of the game.  You could sit back and enjoy!!!   

Well, now........it is over for IL.  So now I can concentrate on Clay and where I will go this summer.   

SIU is playing next, and I SHOULD go watch it with hubby.   Wink

See you all later.   Wink
Woodstock X113

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1967 on: March 16, 2007, 06:41:15 PM »

I'm exhausted! This is the first evening I've spent relaxing in my new apartment. I've been going full-speed ahead since last Wednesday. Haven't slept very well either. Everything is unpacked and I even have pictures on the walls. I'll try to get some pictures taken this weekend. I got 5 hours of sleep last night - the most I've had at one time in ages. Moonshot had  a seizure about 2:30 this morning and I didn't sleep well after that. He had another one this evening. It might be time to up his medication again.

The walk through at the old apartment went ok. Mom and I spent several hours cleaning the place and I know it looked better than most places do when people move out of there. Most of the time they don't even get a walk through because the people just move. The only things the lady could find were 2 drip pans that were a little messed up, the oven wasn't clean Roll eyes y'all know I never cooked! It was that way when I moved in and I scrubbed it anyway. She also found two small stains on the carpet. She didn't find the one that Moonshot made when he threw up 3 days before I moved because my mom went in and stood on it the whole time she was there!  shock I couldn't believe she did that! Anyway, the apt. mgr said she'd have to call her contractors to get an estimate on cleaning the carpet.

She called the next day and said it was $55 for the carpet, $15 to clean the oven (good luck), and $5 for the drip pans. A total of $75 (math she couldn't do in her head she had to use a calculator because she gave me the wrong amount and I corrected her). How much was my deposit? $99 Yeah, how odd that the expenses for cleaning amounted to almost my entire deposit. Shocker. Except not. I knew I wouldn't get it back. I'm so glad I'm out of that place.

Where I'm at now is amazing. Gated. Security system in the apartment. Nature trail. Newer. Clean. Quiet. Bright. I love it! My washer/dryer arrive Monday. Yay! No more laundry facility. 

Lolita - you had asked about Moonshot. He's my Toy Poodle that is a sausage he's so chubby. Here's a photo:

I'm heading to bed now. I'm hoping to get some sleep this evening.

Good night everyone. Sweet dreams.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1968 on: March 16, 2007, 06:45:28 PM »

Woodstock, Your help would be great.How do I send a PM please?
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1969 on: March 16, 2007, 06:46:50 PM »

Woody- I am sorry Illini lost.

Michelle- I hope you will be able to get a good night's sleep tonight.  I am sorry Moonshot had 2 seizures, I will pray for you, and Moonshot.  I am glad your old apt walk through went ok but sorry about the drip pans, oven, and the carpet.  I love that pic of Moonshot.  Good Night and Sweet Clay Dreams.
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #1970 on: March 16, 2007, 06:51:32 PM »

MICHELLE, I'm glad everything is going good. I know about those deposits. They always find some way to keep them or most of them anyway. What a sweet picture of Moonshot.  Sorry about the seizures.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1971 on: March 16, 2007, 06:53:12 PM »

Not much!  I have a mommy-free night...Nickers is staying with his cousin's tonight.  I just turned on the TV and saw the IL score.  I'm sure Woody and my mom (BIG UI FAN!) are pretty disappointed.  What's shaiken w/you?? 

Oooh ... Mommy-free night! You need to treat yourself to a bubble bath. I don't even know if you like baths, but sounds like a good plan to me. Laughing Not too much going on with me ... just doing some cleaning and waiting for Randino to come home from work.

Woody - You making plans for a Raleigh get-away? Wink

Question for those planning on going to Raleigh ... Are you planning to go to Asheville as well? Just trying to map out a game plan for flying vs. driving.

Michelle - I'm glad you're finally getting settled into your new place. Hope you are able to get some rest and Mooshot doesn't have any more seizures. Huggles

wave Hi corbet! I haven't OH-fficially welcomed you. It's nice to have you here! pouncy

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1972 on: March 16, 2007, 06:57:58 PM »

Hi Michelle - You know, she should not have charged you for the carpet cleaning or the oven. That is natural wear and tear. The deposit is supposed to be used for something like a hole in the wall not carpet cleaning. You should have gotten your entire deposit back. Glad you like your new place.

Hello to everyone else over here. I notice it's about time for  a new session. How fast the pages go.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1973 on: March 16, 2007, 06:58:38 PM »

LINDSEY I AM PLANNIG ON GOING TO BOTH TO FAR TO JUST DO 1 THINK LIKE LAST TIME WE WENT TO CHARLOTTE AND RALEIGH. IT IS 5 MONTHS AWAY IT IS HARD TO PLAN SO FAR IN ADVANCE.

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1974 on: March 16, 2007, 07:00:43 PM »

Evelyn- Congrats on 5600 posts.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1975 on: March 16, 2007, 07:02:46 PM »

Question for those planning on going to Raleigh ... Are you planning to go to Asheville as well? Just trying to map out a game plan for flying vs. driving.

Yep! We are flying in to Raleigh and driving to Asheville the next day.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1976 on: March 16, 2007, 07:05:04 PM »

Thanks, Glory and Meesa! That was my thought process as well. If I do both, I'm going to fly. Otherwise, it's going to be almost and 11-hour drive on Sunday and I won't have enough personal time to take Monday off. If I just go to Raleigh, I'm going to drive. Hopefully we'll know the rest of the dates *soon*.

wave Hi Evelyn!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1977 on: March 16, 2007, 07:05:52 PM »

Lorraine - Lucky 13 - and tomororw is St. Parick's Day - maybe the OFC will announce dates on a Saturday - we can always hope - stay safe in the storm - hope your power does not go off.
I will Frankie.  I just got an email from the official site with the new date.  Yep lucky 13 tomorrow.
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1978 on: March 16, 2007, 07:10:26 PM »

Messa- I am glad your team won.

Hi Rainey!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1979 on: March 16, 2007, 07:11:40 PM »

Messa- I am glad your team won.

Thanks! I hope we go all the way this year.  rose glasses Fingers Crossed

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx