gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:21:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 267
Total: 267

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 113  (Read 160287 times)
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #1920 on: March 16, 2007, 02:07:50 PM »

I am going to eat dinner and go downstairs and get my mail. I will be back later.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1921 on: March 16, 2007, 02:14:23 PM »

wave Janet, Carla, Marilyn, and anyone else still around!!!

YEAH!!!!  I'm home early.     I thought I'd come catch up with all of you before deciding what to do about dinner.  It may be take out tonight if I don't get motivated.

Marilyn - Maybe I should just come to your house instead, since everything is ready and sounds so yummy.   bigsmile  Hope Christopher gets home soon and safely.   Huggles  Just stay in til it is all over.

I've just read this page.

I am watching basketball, of course.  It seems that more lower seeds are doing better today.  I see Wisconsin was behind, but now have the lead.  PHEW!!!  I have them going very far in this tourney.

Lindsay, Meesa, and Frankie - Last time I checked, Lindsay was ahead by one point, and the three of us were tied.  I caught up.      That must mean I got one right today that you guys didn't.  I wonder if any of you picked IL to win.  They are a much lower seed, but I have to be loyal.

BOTH Illinois and SIU play tonight, so it is a full evening of basketball in this house tonight.  OH, would I LOVE them both to win so they could play in the next round and hubby and I could 

Lorraine - OMG, girl.  My I come  Spank me!  your boss???  I hope you are having a nice glass of wine right now.  I haven't read back....but your post on this page says it all.  I am s*rry you had such a scary day.   Huggles  Stay home and relax now.  And I am certainly glad you are safe.

Janet - How are you doing today???  I hope you are enjoying a nice warm day.  Sure can't wait til we have those daily here.

Carla - I think hubby watched Raine last night.  We both like Jeff Goldbloom.  He looked so handsome!!!  I'll remember to watch it next week.  I need a show to get interested in.

Lora - I like staying home, too.  My daughter says I never want to do anything.  But I really like just staying home once I've gotten home.  Put on my comfy clothes, watch TV, read, whatever I feel like doing.     So YES, I know just what you are saying.

I think I will read back a little.....
Woodstock X113

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1922 on: March 16, 2007, 02:37:17 PM »

New session tonight or tomorrow.   Woohoo!

First of all, THANKS for all your well wishes for hubby.  He needs all of them.  I feel so bad, because I have SUCH a pleasant work environment and SO many good friends there.  I am happy to go there each day.    It's amazing how a few people can ruin everything.  I will do everything I can to support him through this.

Lora - I probably won't come to Ohio.  It is quite a far drive for me.  Indy is about 3 1/2 to 4 hours from me....so you can figure out how far the Ohio trip would be.  I am STILL hoping for something much closer.  I am planning to go to Raleigh, and I am considering Asheville. 

Marilyn - I will have to talk to you about Asheville, and see if I can swing that one, too.  That would be SO much fun!!!    And I love what you said about Clay, how he's brightened our lives individually, and collectively, as well.  Very well said  Clapping  and very heartfelt.   Huggles

Prissy - Congrats on your room in Arlington.  Good job!!!  Clapping  Sounds like it will be great fun. 

wave to everyone else that posted that I didn't mention....Evelyn, Lolita, Pepe, Dudley, Linda, Jan, Lindsay, Debbie, Krista, and anyone I missed!!!  As always, I have enjoyed reading all of your posts.

Well, kiddies, I have much to do.  Since we are going to be lazy and sit around and watch basketball all evening, I better get a few things done. 

I will check in later.

NEVADA just won.     I picked them.   Wink  And  Wisconsin is way ahead now.  YEAH!!!!!
Woodstock X113

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1923 on: March 16, 2007, 02:49:17 PM »

wave

Carla - I meant to watch the new show, but forgot - I was busy in the house and didn't watch much T.V. last night - I will try next week!

Woody - I have picked Illinois, and they will be coming on here tonight - they are my "Cinderella Team" - I know they are not supposed to go that far, but since you have faith in them, I thought I would, too!  bigsmile If Memphis doesn't play better than they did today, they won't go far, either. For some reason, they cannot play basketball until the second quarter - and in the NCAA, that won't work!

Still no Clay announcements - I guess "End Of This Week" means the same thing as "Soon" to the OFC!

See 'ya later!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1924 on: March 16, 2007, 02:51:49 PM »

Well, Christopher got home safe, Susy got home safe, and so did my sister. Now I just have to worry about Jason, my other son. But he has a four wheel drive so he should be good-I asked him to call me when he gets in!

Everyone PLEASE be careful. If the roads in New York are this bad, I can imagine how bad they are up in New England. I can hear the sleet beating against my window as I type!

Jason said there were 3 accidents right in front of his building today, and my sister saw five along a one mile stretch on Sunrise Highway in my town

Enough!! Where is the sun?? As Lora said, we sure need it!! It doesnt have to be 90 degrees, just a little warmer.

Is there anything good on TV tonight? Need to do something different!

Be Back Later

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #1925 on: March 16, 2007, 02:58:26 PM »

Hi everyone!

We had quite the snow storm, but I think it is winding down now.   I don't mind the snow, but I know it's hard to drive for a lot of people.   I had to go out to drive, too, but I wanted to so I wouldn't start to lose my nerves.  It's been a long time.   I didn't have to go far, though, so that probably wasn't enough of a test for me.   I can probably handle the day time, but night scares me.

Everyone making plans.  It's like it used to be.   Usually it's NE hussies getting excited too, but I think we have gotten older and are glad to be going to a couple up here.  $$ has something to do with it too.  I haven't worked in a couple of years.  I did save some money, but I doubt think I can Clay trek too far this time around.   It's nice to see all of the excitement though.

Evelyn, nothing is going very well.  Thanks for asking.   You must be getting excited for the summer to come.  How many concerts will you make?  Anywhere you go there will be fun!

Lolita, you say all of the right things to your hubby.  I love the way you think.  I have short hair and my husband loves long hair too, but guess what, it keeps getting shorter and shorter.   Laughing  You do so much for him and his family.   He probably thinks you have the time.   I wish you lived closer!

Angela,  is Tony excited with the snow?  It's funny, the snowplows around here haven't been going by much.  I know they haven't used much of the town's budget; maybe the couldn't believe they were really going to have to get out this time.  Dick's jeep is great for this weather.   

Woody, thank you for our new upcoming home.  His hubby's job safe or is it just a bunch of people being a pain in the rear?
You sound so happy and excited.  I would be too if I were going to some of those concerts.  We just live too far away, but  he has been good to us in the past.

I saw the picture of Clay.  He has really filled out.  I think his legs used to be a lot thinner.   Well, he is growing up and probably like to eat when he isn't busy.   I wonder if anyone recognized him.  We have seen that beard before.  He is probably giving his skin a rest because he will be shaving like crazy in a few months.  Who knows, he could go with a whole new look again.   

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #1926 on: March 16, 2007, 03:00:20 PM »

Has anyone seen the new show called The Wedding Planners?  It looked good last week, but I couldn't stay home to watch it.  I will try again.  It looks so funny.

Marilyn, glad everyone is home safe.  You must be on cloud 9!!

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #1927 on: March 16, 2007, 03:25:10 PM »

It was not a happy day at the Woodstock household last night.  Hubby told me about all the problems at work.  He is very, very upset.  So we just talked and talked til neither one of us could stand talking about it anymore. There are 2 people, really, who are causing the problems.  They both have HUGE heads and think they know it all, and believe me, they don't.  Anyway....probably WAY more than you care to hear.  I am just needing to vent a bit.  Just please keep it on the back of your prayer list somewhere, as it is a very upsetting situation right now.

Woody, sorry that your husband is having problems with his two co-workers, my husband has the same problems, and they are a pain in the neck. I have encountered people who think they know it all but in actuality they really don’t know more than me. Sad, and in my husband’s workplace, these people are promoted easily, and it’s not because they know more, they just know how to bull***t. Sometimes, when my husband talks to me about work, I get very nervous, as I still cannot believe all the stupid things that are going on in his work.

Lorraine, I’m glad you’re home and safe. Now, keep yourself warm and start imagining of our honey’s coming concerts. bigsmile

Janet, It’s time to cut your hair shorter. It is much easier, kind a like wash and wear. Laughing

wave wave Frankie, Prissy, and everyone around.

Hugs,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1928 on: March 16, 2007, 03:29:20 PM »

Just checking in.  I have been under a nice warm blanket and even fell asleep for a few.  It is so bad outside.  Right now it has turned to freezing rain and sleep over the 4-5 inches of snow.  I may be all weekend.  Thank God I have enough food to keep me going. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Carla - I almost watched that show last night but I remember Jeff Goldblum in that movie where he turned into a fly. eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!   So I can't seem to get pass that. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tammykins - are you nice and cozy under those covers on the couch.  Hope hubby made it home.  It is so freaken bad out I can't believe the other day it was almost 67 degrees.  Now my school track will be covered for weeks again.

Janet - You would think being a woman she would be sensitive to some of these things but no not her.  She is a workaholic and will even bring her kids to daycare no matter the weather.  Your so sweet for worrying about me.  I am glad I am home.

Woody - Thanks and I should have gone with my gutt feelings and stayed home but that I would have had to face her mug on Monday.  But no more and I will tell her that on Monday.  I know she cannot fire me for missing work because of very bad weather.  Enjoy the games.  Sure wish Uconn was in them.

Frankie - I just did a refresh and still nothing.  I was so hoping. 

Marilyn - Glad Christopher made it home.  I know both of my sons are home safe and sound.

Linda - It isn't winding down here.  It is worse than ever.  I don't know who is going to shovel me out but with this freezing rain over this snow it is going to be one big chore.  I think we still love our honey more than ever but realized real life has to come first.  We will be fine seeing our honey this summer even if it isn't more than twice or not in North Carolina.  I would be at a lot more if I had won the lottery but no such luck.  Haven't watched the Wedding Planner.  I can't remember what I was watching in place of it.

Glory - Hope you aren't getting any of this mess.  Catch you later.

Jerry - wave wave wave wave wave  did you spend all your paycheck yet.

Okay back to the couch.  Will check in later.

Hugs
Rainey

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1929 on: March 16, 2007, 03:30:21 PM »

Lolita - wave wave wave wave  Just caught you before I headed back on the couch.  Thanks and I am sure glad to be home.  Don't forget to post a picture. Smile
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1930 on: March 16, 2007, 03:31:14 PM »

Angela - I sure could use hubby to come and plow me.  Hell I think he is going to need an ice pick. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #1931 on: March 16, 2007, 03:37:32 PM »

Everyone making plans.  It's like it used to be.   Usually it's NE hussies getting excited too, but I think we have gotten older and are glad to be going to a couple up here.  $$ has something to do with it too.  I haven't worked in a couple of years.  I did save some money, but I doubt think I can Clay trek too far this time around.   It's nice to see all of the excitement though.

Linda, I haven't work in a couple of years as well, and money is not exactly rolling in, that's why I can only afford to attend one concert. i wish I could go to all three. You are right, when OCD is excited, I'm excited as well, it doesn't matter what the excitement is all about. Laughing Laughing Laughing Miss Linda,  we are wiser and happier, not older. Wink

Take care of yourself, Huggles don't go out unless you really have to.

Hugs,

Lolita

says nice things behind
                                        your back.

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1932 on: March 16, 2007, 03:44:36 PM »

Thank you for all your welcomes you sound like a lovely group. Does anyone Know anything about the Kravis Center West Palm Beach? I live in Winter Park so I could perhaps make it there. I'm waiting hopefully for new concerts.I saw Clay in Clearwater Beach Tampa and Melbourne so he may not come there again.
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1933 on: March 16, 2007, 03:52:02 PM »

My daughter called me from work and said she had enough Italian Beef left over that she made at her boyfriend's last night for us to have for supper tonight.     YUM!!!  It is SO good, and I don't have to cook!!!     The Illinois game starts in about 30 minutes, so that will be SO nice just to sit down and watch it. 

Frankie - You are such a good friend to pick IL because I have faith in them.   Huggles  I hope we won't be s*rry.  BTW, I picked Memphis to go very far, too.   Wink  Hope we are both right!!!!!

Lindsay - This is SO much fun!!!    Thanks for starting the pool for us.   Huggles

Marilyn - Glad to hear almost everyone got home safely so far.  I hope Jason can check in with you soon.   Fingers Crossed

Linda - Yes, hubby's job is safe, thank God.  He has been with the USDA for over 27 years.  I asked him how soon he could retire, and he said in about 2 1/2 years.  I think it would be good for him. He would still like to work, but do something else WAY less stressful.  The bad thing, though, is that the situation could hurt his performance evaluation.  That would be just awful.  Thanks for your concern.   Huggles

lolita - You are SO right about these types of people with big heads seem to work their way up the ladder.  This one person causing problems is in a position that usually requires a college degree, but she didn't go to college.  The board of directors hiring her like her so much that they promoted her beyond where she should be.  She has NO Ag background.  My hubby has had to teach her everything, and cover up for her many times, too.  And she stabs him in the back all the time.  A perfect example....hubby carries MANY Ag certifications to be able to do his job....ex. Certified Crop Advisor.  This gal had to take a course with hubby and another guy in the office to get certified in something.  Hubby and the other guy passed the test, but the girl failed it.  So what did she do???  She called up the people giving the course telling them that there had to be some mistake!!!!!   eek! eek! eek!  She couldn't admit that she did not understand the stuff well enough to pass.  I better quit .....because just thinking of her gets me all riled up.  Thanks for you concern.   Huggles

lorraine - Now, you just stay in all warm and cozy, even if it is for the whole weekend.  You deserve it.   Wink

Hope you all have a good weekend.  I will try to check in in between the basketball.

GO ILLINI!!!!!
Woodstock X113

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1934 on: March 16, 2007, 03:54:38 PM »

corbet - Some of our friends that live in FL have probably been to that venue before.  Do you know how to send pms???  You should contact Her (Jayne), Bocaqueen (Susan), or Bozena (that is her real name).  I bet one of them could help you!!!
Woodstock X113

lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #1935 on: March 16, 2007, 03:57:11 PM »

Lorraine, there you go. This picture was taken a million years ago. Don't have a nightmare now. Laughing

Clickable

Hugs,

Lolita

says nice things behind
                                        your back.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1936 on: March 16, 2007, 04:07:36 PM »

I'm headed next door to watch the Jayhawks with my Dad. Mom went to a slumber party with the girls she graduated with.  Laughing

Lora - I might have to think about that. I'll check airfares and see.  Smile

B-ball Maniacs - I only have 4 wrong, I think. Not too bad! If Wisconsin would have lost I would've been a lot worse off! In our work contest, I am doing fairly good. The prizes are money from the doctors, so it'll be in the Clay fund if I win!

Off to see my boys play!  Super Happy!!!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1937 on: March 16, 2007, 04:16:32 PM »

wave

Woody - I just talked to two happy people in New Orleans - they were going to go get some great Cajun food before going to the night game. The pool is fun - I wish more people had joined - I see that Thea named her team, but did not choose brackets. I know she is O.K., though, because I get a p.m. from her every now and then. I guess with daily treatments she just didn't have time to choose teams. I would love to go to several concerts - and I may go to two - something I have never done before. We have, the last two years, taken the grandchildren on a trip during the summer (while they are still young enough to want to go with us!  Laughing ), so I will have to see how much Claytrekking I can do!

corbet - I know that "Jan" is going to go to the West Palm Beach concert, too - she lives only an hour (or a little longer) away from the venue, and I think she is also familiar with it.

I hope all of you in the snow will stay safe and warm - I just saw the weather, and it is supposed to be warm again up there next week!  Clapping

lolita - your hair was very long (and pretty). I had very long hair, too, but cut it when the babies came along - too much work!

Linda - I did watch "The Wedding Bells", and I liked it - probably because I just hate weddings! (too much stress and money!)  Laughing The critics did not like it, though!

I'm off to cook my popcorn (that is what I am really having for supper - nothing else sounds good, and there is nobody here to tell me No!) I'll check in on all of you later.

EDIT - Good Luck, Meesa - I am getting the Illini game here, so I will have to watch the scores for Kansas.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #1938 on: March 16, 2007, 04:17:44 PM »

WOW!,   LOLITA what beautiful hair!  Mine isn't near that long but I am thinking seriously about cutting it short again and when I say short I mean short. I have the back cut almost like a man's hair and the front just long enough to brush it straight back. It has a little natural curl so I don't have to fool with rollers or a curling iron or anything like that.
RAINEY. Glad you are relaxing tonight.  Just stay in all weekend and dream about our baby.
WOODY, Glad your daughter has plenty of food so you don't have to cook. Enjoy your basketball.
MICHELLE, I hope everything is OK with your new apartment. Haven't heard from you for awhile.
LINDA, Have a good weekend. I keep hoping your Mom will get better.
FRANKIE, It sounds like you had a good time cleaning out Hubby's office. I hope  you don't get in trouble for throwing stuff away.
Everyone have a good evening.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #1939 on: March 16, 2007, 04:23:01 PM »

Hey all!

Just thought I would check in from my parents.  I've pretty much been on the go since I got here.  It's been nice weather and I managed to get myself sunburnt yesterday!   Paranoid  I didn't go back to the pool today, instead had lunch with my mom and grandparents and then watched some basketball.  Tonight I went out to dinner with my parents and they took me for ice cream at this cool ice cream shop downtown.  So yummy!   

Tomorrow I am having lunch with a friend and then I have no idea what else the day holds.  That's what I love about vacation!

I'm off to watch some more basketball with my folks.  I might try to check in later, we'll see.

I hope everyone is doing well!   

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx