gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:02:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 379
Total: 379

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 113  (Read 160269 times)
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #1900 on: March 16, 2007, 09:31:43 AM »

MARILYN
THANKS FOR THE NICE WORDS ABOUT MY ART ON MY WEB SITE.
AND THAT IS COMING FROM YOU, WHO I ADMIRE AS A GOOD ARTIST.
ANYTIME YOU ARE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD JUST GIVE ME A SHOUT AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY TOUR. bigsmile bigsmile

JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #1901 on: March 16, 2007, 09:51:19 AM »

PS.
DUDLEY
LOVE, LOVE THE JOHN WAYNE PICTURE, I AM STEALING IT AND SENDING IT TO ALL MY FRIENDS. SOOO TRUE.

ClayHeart
Claymaniac

« Reply #1902 on: March 16, 2007, 09:53:57 AM »

Hello everyone,

I have seen people mention being on the "ANN" or reading on the "ANN" or Clayboard.  I know what the Clayboard is ... what's "ANN"?  Just curious.  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  I can't wait to find out if any of the remaining concerts are going to be near Pittsburgh.  Philadelphia is on the other side of the state from us.  Columbus, OH is actually closer.  Bye for now.

Debbie
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1903 on: March 16, 2007, 10:17:16 AM »

wave

Memphis is not playing well - i bet Lewis and son Lewis are not happy!

dudley - I wonder what John Wayne would think about the way our country has changed since his death?

Evelyn - Happy Baking!  Huggles

Jan - I love the pictures  of Clay you posted, especially the one that is thumbnailed - it is like my Avie - I love his "Yes, I know I'm really something" look!  Laughing

lindsay - yes, I can see everybody, but I'm up at the top by myself - does everybody see themselves on the page twice too?

Clay Heart - the ANN is the "Aiken News Network" - the place to go every morning to get all of the newest news releases about Clay, and other news, too - it is near the top of selections on the drop down box to get to other threads on this site - there is a new "ANN" every day!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1904 on: March 16, 2007, 10:38:06 AM »

In an earlier post, I mentioned the AI past idols that I enjoy and failed to include Bucky.

I absolutely adore him.

I will purchase his CD when out.

I do like Chris D as well, but haven't purchased yet.....something about him started rubbing me the wrong way...

anyway- that's it!

I just felt bad for not including Bucky....

off to make a cherry cheescake pie for a get together tonight!

Lora
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1905 on: March 16, 2007, 10:44:02 AM »

This has got to be one of the funniest I've heard of in a long time. I think this guy should have been promoted, not fired. This is a true story from the WordPerfect Help line which was transcribed from a recording monitoring the customer care department. Needless to say, the Help Desk employee was fired however, he is currently suing the WordPerfect organization for "Termination without cause." This is the actual dialogue of a former WordPerfect Customer Support employee (now I know why they record these conversations) starts here:

Employee --"Rich Hall computer assistance; may I help you?"

Customer --"Yes, well, I'm having trouble with WordPerfect."

Employee --"What sort of trouble?"

Customer --" Well, I was just typing along, and all of a sudden the words went away."

Employee --"Went away?"

Customer --" They disappeared."

Employee --"Hmmm. So what does your screen look like now?"

Customer --" Nothing."

Employee --"Nothing?"

Customer --" It's a blank; it won' t accept anything when I type."

Employee --"Are you still in WordPerfect, or did you get out?"

Customer --" How do I tell?"

Employee --"Can you see the 'C:' prompt on the screen?"

Customer--" What is a sea prompt?"

Employee--"Never mind, can you move your cursor around the screen?"

Customer --" There isn't any cursor; I told you, it won't accept anything I type."

Employee --"Does your monitor have a power indicator?"

Customer --" What's a monitor?"

Employee --"It's the thing with the screen on it that looks like a TV. Does it have little light that tells you when it's on?"

Customer --" I don't know."

Employee --"Well, then look on the back of the monitor and find where the power cord goes into it. Can you see that?"

Customer --" Yes, I think so."

Employee --"Great. Follow the cord to the plug, and tell me if it's plugged into the wall."

Customer --" Yes, it is."

Employee --"When you were behind the monitor, did you notice that there were two cables plugged into the back of it, not just one?"

Customer --" No."

Employee --"Well, there are. I need you to look back there again and find the other cable."

Customer --" Okay, here it is."

Employee --"Follow it for me, and tell me if it's plugged securely into the back of your computer."

Customer --" I can't reach."

Employee --"Uh huh. Well, can you see if it is?"

Customer --" No."

Employee --"Even if you maybe put your knee on something and lean way over?"

Customer --" Oh, it's not because I don't have the right angle it's because it's dark."

Employee --"Dark?"

Customer --" Yes - the office light is off, and the only light I have is coming in from the window."

Employee --"Well, turn on the office light then."

Customer --" I can't."

Employee --"No? Why not?"

Customer --" Because there's a power failure."

Employee --"A power.......a power failure?.... Aha, Okay, we've got it licked now. Do you still have the boxes and manuals and packing stuff your computer came in?"

Customer --" Well, yes, I keep them in the closet."

Employee --"Good.. Go get them, and unplug your system and pack it up just like it was when you got it. Then take it back to the store you bought it from."

Customer --" Really? Is it that bad?"

Employee --"Yes, I'm afraid it is."

Customer--" Well, all right then, I suppose. What do I tell them?"

Employee --"Tell them you're too stupid to own a computer

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1906 on: March 16, 2007, 11:28:23 AM »

TGIF! And the last day of Spring Break, before the madness begins. Today's theme is favorite color. I have my pink shirt and pink Converse shoes. So guess what my favorite color is.  Laughing And we had a green food potluck to celebrate St Patrick's Day early. I hope everyone has a  St.Patrick'sDay

Hi Marilyn, Dudley, Frankie, Lora, Debbie, Lolita, Janet, Jan, and Lindsay.  wave
Where is Rainey? 

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1907 on: March 16, 2007, 11:33:01 AM »

Oh Marilyn...sooooooooo sounds like something I would say!

Like the cup on my desk at work says...

"I See Dumb People"

Thanks for the funny!!!!

Laughing Laughing ROFLMAO ROFLMAO Laughing

Lora
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #1908 on: March 16, 2007, 11:38:29 AM »

I just got on here long enough to check and see if Lorraine was home yet. Will be back in about an hour.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1909 on: March 16, 2007, 11:49:24 AM »

It looks like you gals in Ct. and NY are really getting the worst of this storm. It is snowing here, but not that bad.

Lorraine - Go home early, honey.

Linda - How's Mom doing.

Tammy - Are you OK?

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1910 on: March 16, 2007, 12:04:41 PM »

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.  GOT HOME ALMOST AN HOUR AGO BUT HAD TO CHECK IN WITH MY SONS AND TAMMYKINS.  I WAS A NERVOUS WRECK.  I SWORE THE BOSS UP AND DOWN ALL THE WAY.  NOT ONE FREAKEN PLOW ON ALL THREE HIGHWAYS I DRIVE.  THAT IS IT. ON MONDAY I WILL TELL HER SHE WILL NOT PUT ME THROUGH THIS STRESS AGAIN.  FIRE ME. FOR PETES SAKE I HAVE BEEN THERE FOR 17 YEARS AND THIS IS HOW MUCH THEY CARE.   OKAY THATS ENOUGH.

JANET - I AM HERE MY FRIEND.  IN ONE PIECE AS WELL.  THANKS FOR WORRYING ABOUT ME.  I THOUGHT BUCKYS VIDEO WAS GREAT TOO JANET.  GLAD HE IS DOING GOOD.

TAMMYKINS - DID I TALK YOUR EAR OFF. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  I CAUGHT YOU AT A GOOD TIME.

LINDSAY - TGIF TO YOU EVEN THOUGH I AM A LITTLE LATE.

WOODY - WE ALL NEED TO VENT.  HECK I JUST DID.  SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT HUBBY AND THE PROBEMS AT HIS JOB.  HECK I THINK WE ALL NEED TO WIN THE LOTTERY AND TELL THEM WHERE TO SHOVE THEIR JOBS.

MEESA - GOOD LUCK TO KANSAS TODAY.  SINCE UCONN IS OUT OF IT I AM NOT REALLY PAYING ATTENTION.

LORA - I'M BACK BUT THE RIDE WAS A RIDE FROM HELL.  THANK GOD I AM HOME.

PEPE - MY BOSS LIVES ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STATE.  HER DRIVE ME HOME.  DON'T THINK SO BUT SHE DOES HAVE A FOUR WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLE SO DOES SHE CARE.  NOPE.  THANKS FOR WORRYING ABOUT ME.

PRISSY - I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO MY GUTT FEELINGS AND STAYED HOME.  NO NEXT TIME FOR ME.

GLORY - I ALWAYS SAID TO MY BOSS IS THE COMPANY GOING TO PAY FOR MY VEHICLE OR EVEN WORSE MY LIFE.  SHE THINKS I AM 

LINDA - THANKS FOR THE OFFER BUT THE DISTANCE TO YOUR HOUSE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME COMING HOME.

FRANKIE - I SAW THAT YOU ARE OWN FOR A FEW DAYS.  ENJOY THE TIME BEING WITH YOU.

HI TO MARILYN, KRISTA, DUDLEY, JAN AND ANYONE ELSE I MAY HAVE MISSED. wave wave wave wave wave wave

HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1911 on: March 16, 2007, 12:48:22 PM »

Glad you made it home Lorraine- safe and sound even if frazzled!

I am supposed to be heading off to WalMArt...but I really don't want to go. I really don't want to go the get together tonight either. I don't want to go to Indiana either. I would rather stay home and sleep. in my house and not go anywhere.

You have days, weekends like that?

I would like to be napping now.

I need sunshine.

Lora

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1912 on: March 16, 2007, 12:54:57 PM »

WOW It is sleeting very badly here, the roads are awful- my sister left early and saw five accidents within a mile stretch of one highway- one vehicle overturned!!

Christopher called me and he is getting a ride home, thank goodness. I told him to let the driver know to be super careful. The one road thats on its way home is always trecherous in this kind of weather!

I only got 2 1/2 hours sleep last night, so after I took Chris to work, I came home and prepared for my meeting. (Which went very well)

and Hold ON TO YOUR HATS!!-- I COOKED!! I made gingerbread, some jello, a pasta salad ready for dinner, and I am marinating chicken breasts in both lemon pepper garlic and teriyaka sauces (two separate batches) Now, if anyone knows me, I am not one who prepares much- its usually quick stuff or takeout-especially this last year, I havent had the urge to do much that way at all! Made myself lunch, made a couple of phone calls, surfed the boards, and then.........

Well, I guess I took a power nap! Sat in my recliner with the blanket and slept for about an hour and a half! Sure felt good.

Lorraine I am so glad you made it home ok. Its nerve wracking, I know! I wont be happy until Christopher is home- and now I need to check on my other son!

lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #1913 on: March 16, 2007, 12:58:32 PM »

Good late afternoon everyone, wave

I hope everybody had a decent day; I had to go get a haircut today. I was going to have it done last week but didn’t have the time. Last night, I showed a few hairstyles to hubby to pick the ones that he like. He looked at the book, gave it back to me and says, “I always like women with long hair, women with short hair are lazy!” I’m supposed to take that lying down, so I asked him if he had seen a girl with a long hair, cooking his meals, washing his clothes, cleaning up his mess, taking care of his nephew, tending the yards, searching for things that he misplace, and so on. He didn’t say anything. I used to have a long hair but in my early 30s, I had it cut down, as it was getting in my way. Now, hubby just has to get use to a stranger with short hair. Laughing I might post a photo of me with long hair one of these days.

Woody thanks, there is no need to pull my nephew out of school now, why not just stay and finish it as it is almost over. I’m glad, BIL agreed. Like you, I also hope that their marriage will work out this time.

Thanks for the afternoon laugh, Marilyn. Laughing Laughing

Tiffany Huggles thanks for the summaries and the prayers for us all. Enjoy your weekend.

Linda, Huggles so happy to see your post, I’m glad you had some laugh this past couple of days.

Frankie, hubby keep so many things in our garage, I don’t even know what’s in there anymore. A couple of years ago, he went away on a business trip, so I’ve decided to clean out the garage, I selected a couple of bikes, one exercise equipment, a stereo, that he will fix someday, according to him, and a couple of guitar that he will learn to play, again someday, according to him. Well to make a long story short, I put them all out for anyone to pick –up. Items are disappearing one by one, then here comes my hubby (an unexpected coming home) he looked at his things by the drive way and put them right back in the garage. I don’t think he even knows how much junk he has inside the garage. I hope you get to throw away anything you want. Wink

AC – I can’t dance, but I love watching people dance. However when I go to a concert I want to hear live music, today there are artists who can’t sing live because of all the dance move that they are doing. I know what you mean, music today, isn’t what it used to be, that is one of the many reason that we love Clay so much. He brings back the music that we loved. Are you through running around and paying your bills? I pay my bills on the internet; I like it, as I don’t have to worry about running out of stamps.

wave Lora, Lorraine, Tammy, Glory, Pepe, Krista, Lori, Heather, Clandy, Prissy, Carla, Meesa, Cindy, Angela, Boca, Jan, Bozena, Lindsay, Moonshot, Jayne, Janet, Evelyn, Corbet, Spikee, JoAnn, Geraldine, and the rest. Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Hugs to all,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1914 on: March 16, 2007, 01:00:06 PM »

I am supposed to be heading off to WalMArt...but I really don't want to go. I really don't want to go the get together tonight either. I don't want to go to Indiana either. I would rather stay home and sleep. in my house and not go anywhere.

You have days, weekends like that?

I would like to be napping now.

I need sunshine.

Lora

Lora, I know EXACTLY how you feel. I have felt that way for the past few months. Its an ordeal getting out of bed, getting dressed, etc. I would stay there all day if I could.
but thank goodness, Christopher keeps me motivated most of the time- he has to get to work and I drive him.
Hopefully the sun will come out soon!!  Huggles Huggles

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1915 on: March 16, 2007, 01:06:16 PM »

Lorraine -  Clapping Glad you are home safe and sound - stay there! Iam a real baby about snow and ice - I would never get out of the house if I lived up there! I think that all of you who fight your way to work every day are brave!

Marilyn - I hope Chirstopher gets home soon - to a home-cooked meal! 

Lewis and Son Lewis called several times during the ball game (Memphis played lousey but won anyway). It is good to hear them having so much fun. It is also fun to be here on my own for just a little while (wouldn't like this to be permanent!). I got 3 KITCHEN BAGS of trash off of this desk!  Jaw drop! I bet I found 300 business cards - I bought some business card sleeves to fit in a notebook, and tonight while I watch T.V., I will get those organized.

Still no word from the OFC, I see - I was hoping the other concerts would be announced today.

Angela - I'm thinking about having popcorn for supper!  Laughing

See y'all later!  Huggles

EDIt - lolita - at least now when Lewis gets home, he will know what color the top if his desk is!  Laughing He just needs to learn to put all messages in the message book (instead of little separate peices of paper), and to throw junk mail away as soon as it comes in - is that asking too much? I also found phone books from as far back as 2001!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1916 on: March 16, 2007, 01:22:03 PM »

LINDA - THANKS FOR WORRYING ABOUT ME.  NOW STAY PUT IN YOUR HOUSE TONIGHT COZY AND WARM WITH HUBBY. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  GOOD TIMES ARE COMING.

LORA - YOUR RIGHT ABOUT FEELING FRAZZLED.  I TELL YOU THAT TOOK A TOLL ON MY BODY.  ALMOST AS MUCH AS SEEING CLAY IN CONCERT EXCEPT A DIFFERENCE EFFECT. Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

MARILYN - SOMETIMES IT IS GOOD JUST TO BE ABLE TO SMELL THE ROSES.  I DON'T DO ENOUGH OF THAT BUT THAT IS EXACTLY WHERE I AM HEADING ONCE I FINISH THIS POST.

LOLITA - RIGHT ON WOMAN.  YOU TOLD HIM A THING OR TWO.  HAIR DOES NOT MAKE A WOMAN.  WELL IN ALL THOSE THINGS YOU LISTED.  WOULD LOVE TO SEE A PICTURE.

FRANKIE - TRUST ME THE MORE WINTERS I AM HERE THE MORE I SAY I HAVE TO GET THE HELL OF OUT CT.  SURE HOPE I CAN MAKE SOME MOVES BEFORE I AM 60 AND THAT ISN'T THAT FAR AWAY. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  YEP I AM LAUGHING ABOUT THAT ONE.

WELL I AM GOING TO GO AND RELAX.  WILL CHECK IN A BIT LATER.  I SEE STILL NOW NEW TOUR DATES.  I SAW A TOUR DATE IN OCTOBER BUT THAT HAS TO BE FOR A XMAS TOUR OR A MISTAKE.

HUGS
RAINEY
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #1917 on: March 16, 2007, 01:24:42 PM »

Howdy ho, one and all. wave How is everyone? Huggles

Haven't read anything, watching Lucy, and while she has a snack, thought I'd come and say hullo. So, hullo. Laughing Huggles

Well, sister Laura is home (she got home way early Paranoid Laughing) but she's having a nap, so here I am still watching Lucy. Smile I think I'm watching her this evening too. Don't Know

Did anyone watch the premier of Raines last night??? With Jeff Goldblum? (I love Jeff Goldblum Laughing) He's a detective who kind of has a wild imagination, so he sees the victims while he's solving the case, figuring out who they were (while talking to them, which is pretty funny) and they don't go away until he figures out who the murderer is. It was really good.

Anyhoo, I'll most likely run off.

Love you all Huggles

Carla

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #1918 on: March 16, 2007, 01:28:08 PM »

RAINEY, At least I can breathe easy again. I have worried about you all day. That boss of yours should understand that you don't have a 4 wheel drive and that you are afraid to drive in weather like that. Is this supposed to last all weekend?
 wave LOLITA. I understand about the short hair. Mine is long now but it is in a pony tail all the time and I don't know whether to cut it back off again or just let it stay the way it is because it is so easy just to put it back in a pony tail and not worry about it. It is getting hard to brush out  when I wash it tho'. It seems like it takes forever to get all the tangles out no matter how much concitioner I use.
MARILYN, I'm glad Christopher has a way home. Be sure and let us know when he gets there. I certainly hope this is winters last gasp. You guys have had too much of this stuff.
Well I am going to check my e-mail and the Clayboard. Will be back in a little while.

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #1919 on: March 16, 2007, 01:33:24 PM »

CARLA, I meant to watch Raines last night but my back was hurting so bad that I forgot about it. I love Jeff Goldblum too and it looked like it was going to be a really good show. Try to remind me next week so maybe I won't forget it again.

Janet Claymaniac2000

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx