gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:07:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 393
Total: 393

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 113  (Read 160329 times)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2007, 04:19:55 PM »

BOZENA, WELCOME HOME!  I  have missed you and all the wonderful cartoons you bring to put a smile on my face. 

HEATHER,  wave I believe you have a birthday tomorrow!!!!!!!!!  HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!

LINDA, sure hoped you could have found someone for your mother by now.

LOLITA, so glad you are back .  You are a good writer, you tell things in such a humorus way, maybe you could write a book about your husbands family, I am sure it would be a best seller.

CINDY, I don't see you coming to visit so I think I am gone.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2007, 04:22:22 PM »

HELLO JANET...
MY KITTIES ARE  HAPPY I AM FINALLY HOME

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #102 on: February 27, 2007, 04:26:25 PM »

HELLO PEPE   CHEF PAR EXCELLANCE
WHAT'S FOR DINNER TONINGHT  ??
IS CLAY JOINING US FOR DINNER ???

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #103 on: February 27, 2007, 04:29:43 PM »

BOZENA, I had stuffed red peppers, (I use the big red peppers as they are so much sweeter and are not bitter like the green ones.  I also had mashed potatoes, fresh asparagus and corn bread muffins.  I have some left, I could warm you up a plate!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #104 on: February 27, 2007, 04:30:18 PM »

WELL GOOD EVENING EVERYONE.  YEP I AM STILL AWAKE. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

GLORY - I DON'T HAVE MY JAMMIES ON.  YET Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

BOZENA - WELCOME BACK TO THE REAL WORLD.  WELL AT LEAST IT IS OUR REAL WORLD RIGHT.

FRANKIE - I WOULD NEVER JUST SIT AND LET YOU DO ALL THE WORK.  JUST AS LONG AS YOU HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL WAITING FOR ME SOMEWHERE IN THE HOUSE.   OH THE STAR ORNAMENT.  Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! HE IS ONE STAR FOR SURE.  I STILL MUST LEARN HOW TO MAKE MY OWN O R N A M E N T S. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LOLITA - I DON'T THINK IT TAKES MUCH TO GET YOU INTO TROUBLE.

LINDA - DON'T GO THERE WITH THAT DEAD BIRD.  IT IS ONLY BAD IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE IN IT.  YES I KNOW WHERE YOU GO 24/7.  THE SPARERIBS CAME OUT DELICIOUS.

JANET - THOSE ARE SOME AMAZING PICTURES.  I DIDN'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO USE FOR MY DESKTOP WHICH I KEEP CHANGING ALL OF THE TIME.  THANKS FOR POSTING THAT LINK.

TAMMYKINS - HOPE YOUR DAY WASN'T TOO BAD.  CHECK IN WHEN YOU CAN.  MISS YOU. Huggles

HEATHER - I THINK MOST OF US ARE STILL FEELING THE WINTER BLUES BUT THERE IS A END SO CLOSE BUT SO FAR AT TIMES.  HAVE A GOOD EVENING.

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #105 on: February 27, 2007, 04:35:43 PM »

I'LL BE BACK LATER
GOT TO MAKE SOME DINNER

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #106 on: February 27, 2007, 04:39:19 PM »

YOU ALL ARE SO FUNNY. WITH YOUR ANIMATIONS. I AM HOME HAD A LONG DAY BUT GOOD.

WELCOME HOME BOZENA  HELLO TO THE REST I AM GONE FOR A BIT. BE BACK..

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #107 on: February 27, 2007, 04:40:57 PM »

RAINEY, Did you check out the CROOKY TOOF thing at LBFCA? I thought it was so cute. They have some great writers over there.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #108 on: February 27, 2007, 04:42:57 PM »

Hello all,

I've been trying to get well, so I haven't on in a few days.   Mom's 80th party was fantastic.  Thanks to all you sned hew birthday wishes. She feels like she is Clamanic too!  Love to participate through me being on line.

Pepe------Did you get my pm?

No kids this Friday, due to wavier day! bigsmile  Also, spring break coming up fast! bigsmile
No stories this week, still have a sore throat and I'm killing the throat everytime I have to talk.

Everyone have a wonderful Wednesday
JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #109 on: February 27, 2007, 04:43:22 PM »

wave

JUST CAME IN FROM OUTSIDE....IT IS STILL 75  AND IT'S ALMOST 7:00.....LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR.....IT IS PERFECT FOR BEING OUTSIDE....IN A VERY FEW MONTHS IT WILL BE TOO HOT EVEN IN THE EVENING AND THE MOSQUITOS WILL BE SO BAD WE WILL BE BANNED (A FAMILIAR WORD TO ME) TO THE HOUSE...OUR SUMMER IS LIKE YOUR WINTER UP NORTH.....
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #110 on: February 27, 2007, 04:54:56 PM »

JANET - NO I HAVEN'T CHECKED THAT OUT BUT I WILL.  THANKS.

GLORY - I STILL DON'T HAVE MY JAMMIES ON.  ARE YOU GOING TO BEAT ME TO IT.

JOANN - ARE YOU STILL NOT FEELING UP TO PAR.  GET WELL MY FRIEND.  GLAD MOM'S BIRTHDAY WENT WELL.  ARE WE GOING TO SEE SOME PICTURES.

WELL HAVE TO CLOTHES TO WASH AND BILLS TO WRITE AS I CHECK OUT THE TALENT ON AI.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #111 on: February 27, 2007, 04:57:13 PM »

DUDLEY I THINK I CAN TAKE THE WARM BETTER THAN COLD COLD MAKES MY BONES HURT.

WELL I AM READY FOR MY JAMMIES LORRAINE YOU BEAT ME.

WHERE IS WOODY OUR FEARLESS LEADER.

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #112 on: February 27, 2007, 04:57:17 PM »

SASHA - HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD EVENING.  JUST THINK TOMORROW IS WEDNESDAY.

ANGELA - ARE YOU POWERING NAPPING.  THANKS FOR THE PM.

OKAY BE BACK LATER.

HUGS
RAINEY
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #113 on: February 27, 2007, 04:58:43 PM »

GLORY - BOY WE SURE BETTER GET A CLAYFIX SOON WE ARE ALL GETTING TO LAZY THESE DAYS.  NOT SURE WHERE WOODY IS BUT HOPEFULLY SHE WILL BE CHECKINGIN SOON OR MAYBE AFTER AI.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #114 on: February 27, 2007, 04:59:30 PM »

MAYBE NOT LORRAINE Laughing Laughing

lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #115 on: February 27, 2007, 05:13:46 PM »

Lorraine, you got it, it would not take a lot to get me in trouble. Laughing Laughing Are you and Glory comfy now? Well, good night, I hope to see you tomorrow.

Pepe, you are so sweet, thanks. Your dinner sounds good. For a long time, I’ve been wanting to make stuff peppers but it sounds too complicated for me.

Janet, I didn’t know Alan is that old. Is Monica still around? Thanks for answering my question. How is your back? Good night.

Bozena, you are invited to my “Cookoo house.” Laughing Tomorrow things should get back to normal. I love the cartoons you posted. Laughing Laughing

Linda, we don’t know how strong we are until we are faced with a difficult situation. Your mom is very lucky to have you care for her. I know a few people in my personal life who would not do what you are doing. Clapping God bless you. Huggles

My hubby asks me why I won’t post here while his parents are around. I don’t think it’s a good idea to tell him that I’m writing all about his family. No!

MIL will be here any minute now so I will say good night and I see you all tomorrow.

Good night to Woody, Frankie, Prissy, Krista, Cindy, Lora, Clandy, Evelyn, Glory, Lori, Jan, Boca, Jayne, Meesa, Tiffany, AC, Sara, Carla, Spikee, Tammy, Marilyn, JoAnn, Angela, Heather, Sasha, and the rest. See you tomorrow ladies. Clay dreaming

Hugs,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #116 on: February 27, 2007, 05:18:05 PM »

Well I had a day full. I am just now getting to sit down. Went to the movies and saw reno 911 it was funny if you like their show on tv. If you do not like their show you would not like the movie. Then we went and had dinner at the seafood place. I went off my diet just for today. My sister gave me one of her old printers and I got it to work on mine. Then I went to the pet store and got miss kitty and my dog some food. I am in the process of cleaning up my room.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #117 on: February 27, 2007, 05:26:40 PM »

I've been trying to get well, so I haven't on in a few days.   Mom's 80th party was fantastic.  Thanks to all you sned hew birthday wishes. She feels like she is Clamanic too!  Love to participate through me being on line.

JoAnnParanoid  I missed your post about your mom's BD!  Please tell her that I wish her the best.  I'm hoping that we will be able to come down to TX and meet up again.  We had so much fun at the BBQ and visiting with you and mom, and Prissy and Skip.

Off to watch AI 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #118 on: February 27, 2007, 06:03:36 PM »

Goodnight Everyone. See you tomorrow

CLAY, I LOVE  YOU MORE EVERYDAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #119 on: February 27, 2007, 06:07:30 PM »

wave

off to bed Clay dreaming

ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx