gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:08:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 374
Total: 374

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Co-host Clay on the Mike & Juliet Morning Show *Spoilers & Caps Inside!*  (Read 15487 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2007, 05:08:01 AM »

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2007, 05:43:46 AM »

Thanks for the great recaps, Marilyn! I hope the "tush freeze" gets better soon. Huggles

I like Errol. Not a lot of men can wear a pink satin jacket like that! Laughing

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2007, 06:54:03 AM »

Marilyn - great review! I'm sorry that you had to be so cold, but you were breathing the same air as Our Honey - good trade off!  Laughing

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2007, 07:29:54 AM »

I was not able to see this where I live so..

I wanted to give a HUGE THANK YOU to those that offered downloaded clips, and photos and recaps!

I appreciate the time it takes you to do it..and can't tell you--* ALL MEMBERS OF CLAYNATION*(whatever you want to be called or not)..how talented I think you are and what big hearts you have..to share in the goods!!

You all deserve GREAT FAN AWARDS!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!

Big Hug! Not Worthy

Lora
ILClaymate
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2007, 09:49:01 AM »

Photos courtesy of mee2u2@CV.  Click to make big.    I'll upload these into the gallery soon.

clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2007, 10:34:54 AM »

Great show..Great pics.. Loved your recap. Marilyn...

I'm really happy you and Susie got to be a part of it all....I was so excited to see you guys there.. IN THE CENTER..FRrozen :Tushes..or TUSHI and all  Wink

Sus... So proud of you.. No Tiara!!  Clapping  Keep up the good work!!

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2007, 10:39:33 AM »

Marilyn, I'm sorry your room was so tiny.  But it doesn't sound like you spent a lot of time there!  Laughing

Great recap!  Thanks so much! 

Have you and Susy thawed out yet?  Was it worth it?  No need to answer.  bigsmile

Great pics Clandy and Meesa!
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2007, 11:10:02 AM »

New York, Mike and Juliet, Drunk Irish People, and A HUMONGOUS TOY STORE!!!!

Oh Yeah and CLAY! 

So I worked through lunch on Wednesday so I could leave early. The latest bus to NY was at 6:05 and the earliest in the morning was at 5:30 getting in to the Port Authority at 7:10. No way was I risking that.

I got to the bus stop at 5:30 and waited, and waited, and waited until the bus finally came at 6:30.

We zipped into the City and then boom! Traffic going into the Lincoln tunnel! Loads of traffic. I didn't have Marilyn's cell phone number with me, or the hotel number, bad me, so I didn't think to call anyone.

Once I got to the PABT I hopped into the first cab I found. *skeery* and had to repeat the address of the hotel 4 times before he got it.

On the wayt to the hotel I had a nice tour of the nudie bar district.  Naughty

I got to the hotel and the lady called up to the room and Marilyn told me the number.

The elevators were so slow and so small that once you got in you couldn't tell if you were actually moving or not.  Mainly because the numbers didn't light up. Oh yes, and the woman in the elevator told me that when the door doesn't close if you jump up and down it jogs it so it will.  Paranoid

We watched a few minutes of Idol and then decided we needed food. So off we went, as Marilyn said to Sbarros!

Oh yes and the most GIGANORMOUS TOY STORE I've ever been in!

Meesa they had little baby High School Musical Shirts!!!!  Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!

And loads of Hello Kitty stuff!

Micki I almost got myself PINK hair extensions to wear in lieu of my tiara but Marilyn wouldn't let me!

I could have spent hours in there but alas, they announced the 10 mintues til closing and we had to figure out how to get out.  bigsmile

Sleep alas was not in the cards for me. Well not much anyway. Teensy bed, teensy and I sprawl, so I was afraid to move. LOL!

Plus the giganormous M&M sign outside our window was a wee bit bright!

The next morning hadn't even dawned yet and we were up and out. I think I was a LITTLE too perky at first. I kept humming Christmas carols. LOL!

When we got there and got online we couldn't believe that there weren't more people already. So we all figured we'd definitely get in. People kept walking the line and counting as time went by.

Meanwhile, people in NY kept coming and going as they often do and suddenly there was this couple like right next to me. Obviously Schnockerd!

You could totally smell the acohol on their breath! AT 5AM!!!

Woman: "What are you online for?"

Me: "Oh the Morning Show with Mike and Juliet!"

Woman: "OH I KNOW JULIET!" Swaying. "I just LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Juliet."

Her boyfriend to me, (for Seinfeld fans a VERY CLOSE TALKER): "She doesn't know who the hell Juliet is. We're drunk you see. Just now getting home at 5 AM after 11 hours straight of drinking. "

Me: "Are you from England?"

Her boyfriend: HORRIFED turns to her who is chatting with the girls behind us now. "She though I was from England."

Me to Marilyn: "Uh-oh, I've just offended him which means they're either Scottish or Irish!"

They confirmed that they were Irish and chatted a bit more and then With a hug and a kiss on the cheek from the girfriend for me and a grin from the boyfriend they sauntered off singing "We're getting married in the morning. "  At the top of their lungs! Apparently at someplace called the Happy Chapel.

lmao lmao lmao

Why do these people always find me? WHY?

Then a bit later this other guy walks right up to me: "What're you online for?" Again! Again! And I told him and he said well who is on today?" I said: "Clay Aiken." And he just nodded and sauntered off to home having been out all night too.

I  swear I'm a magnet!

IT WAS COLD OUT!

And yes, I wasn't really dressed for it.

But let me tell you when we finally got up to the audience coordinator I went off! I was NOT happy. She literally got in my face and said look do you want a ticket or not. So I took the ticket went up to Gerald, told him off a bit and then went over to the bleachers.

I was not happy and through some circumstances more cranky than usual so it took me a while for Erroll to get me to lighten up.

Course, actually it was a trip in to AU Bon Pan to get Marilyn coffee and some nicotine that did it.

I think a lot of anger would have been diffused if they had said the green room is the bleachers outside but we WILL be filming outside.

More coming:

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2007, 01:22:34 PM »

Hysterical, Suse. lmao

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2007, 01:51:38 PM »

Oh Susy!!!!!!  Great recap, looking forward to the next installment, assume this means you are at least partially thawed out!!!!

Debbie

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2007, 02:05:13 PM »

SUSY & MARILYN  THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR RECAPS  Huggles

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2007, 02:08:34 PM »

LOL! Partially thawed out yes Debbie but it looks like now, I might have a sinus infection on the right side of my face.

Sigh... the things we do for Clay.

lmao (did ya'll see this new emotie?)

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2007, 07:25:31 PM »

LOL! Partially thawed out yes Debbie but it looks like now, I might have a sinus infection on the right side of my face.

Sigh... the things we do for Clay.

lmao (did ya'll see this new emotie?)

GLAD, YOU LIKE IT!! I FOUND  IT FROM ANOTHER SITE...lmao

lmao
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2007, 07:43:11 PM »

Aw....here you go Susy:

I love how the drunks always find you!  I'm sorry you all had to sit outside on bleachers, I really am.  But I'm glad you got to be there!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2007, 08:58:05 AM »

PAMELA, I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2007, 10:05:58 AM »

I know I'm late posting, but Clay was so amazing on the morning show!  Purple Banana He really needs his own talk show, (as long as it wouldn't interfere with his touring!  ) He actually got to talk and take part in the different segments of the show this time, and he was so cute and playful, I loved it, especially when he said he was "ruining another talk show"!  lmao Clapping Thanks everybody for the great recaps, pics, and screencaps!  Huggles I finally got a chance to look at them all.  Thud!  bigsmile ~Kelly~

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx