gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:02:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 245
Total: 245

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Co-host Clay on the Mike & Juliet Morning Show *Spoilers & Caps Inside!*  (Read 15577 times)
ILClaymate
« on: February 22, 2007, 06:29:59 AM »

Clay is co-hosting on The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet this morning on FOX.  Our own Marilyn and aikenseeker are there in the VIP green room and hopefully we will get some first hand reports from them afterwards.  Please post any spoilers and screencaps here for those who may not get the show and want to be spoiled!!  bigsmile

ILClaymate
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 06:49:19 AM »

I will be uploading caps into our gallery so check back HERE for updates as they come in.

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 06:50:32 AM »

CLANDY - SURE HOPE WE CAN GET CLACK SOON.  HE LOOKS TERRIFIC BUT I WANT TO HEAR HIM TALKING.
ILClaymate
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 07:14:31 AM »

I have to get back to work.  sigh  Please check out the rest of the yummy caps in our PHOTO GALLERY. 

Rainey ~ the show just ended on the west coast so I'm sure the clack will be up soon.    I have to wait til tonight!  But enjoy!!
suz
Claylicious

Clay = Hottie

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 07:16:33 AM »

he looks great! x)

For more information, visit: http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Home/
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 07:20:56 AM »

CLANDY - THANKS MY FRIEND.  HE SURE LOOKS HANDSOME.
claydevotee
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 07:36:02 AM »

I've seen SUSY/Aikenseeker and MARILYN twice in the audience!!!!  Super Happy!!!
claydevotee
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2007, 07:37:14 AM »

Observation:  All of the "bumper music" on the show today is from MOAM. (IWCY, TW)   What's up with that??? 
claydevotee
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2007, 07:40:12 AM »

"Interviewer Clay"---so far he's doing great!!!  Clapping  But he does need to work on the mouth tic.  He rubs his tongue over his new teeth.  Hopefully he'll be getting used to his new "choppers" soon!!!
claydevotee
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2007, 07:45:27 AM »

IHmmmmm....Is Mike a little concerned over his job security????  Methinks Juliet would prefer Clay as her co-host  :
claydevotee
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 07:58:54 AM »

All right!  Now they're playing snippets from ATDW!!!  Super Happy!!!

Did Juliet just say to Clay..."When he (Mike) is sick, you're coming back????")  From her lips to God's ears.

Good job, Clay!!!!   We're proud of you!!!  Clapping
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2007, 08:04:50 AM »

Glad to know that he did a good job (and hopefully scandal free  Laughing). Did he talk about himself or give any hints of future plans (tour  Wink)?

From the screencaps, it looks like he enjoyed himself. And he looked good.  Smile

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
claydevotee
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 08:30:54 AM »

Did he talk about himself or give any hints of future plans (tour  )?

wave KRISTA!  As I recall (and my memory isn't very good these days  ) he did mention that he would be travelling for UNICEF over the next few months.  I don't believe there was any message of a tour.  It was obvious that he was focused on being "Clay, the Talk Show Host" as opposed to "Clay the Singer". 
claydevotee
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2007, 08:33:52 AM »

http://www.allclack.com/public/070222_Mike&Juliet_ClayDay/

According to MCRAIG from the Red Thong thread, this is the link to the M&J show in its entirety.  Haven't checked it out as of yet, but I'm sure it's a HUGE file!  Good luck!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2007, 08:44:12 AM »

I just spoke with Susy for five minutes until the phone died.  She said the VIP green room was a bunch of bleachers outside the studio.  Paranoid  Evidently, *30* VIP ticket holders showed up for a *52* seat studio. 

eek!

She said Clay looked fantastic and he seemed to have a great time on the show -- the lady with the Clay car was there, and Clay came outside to see it.  She said he visited them outside a couple of times, and he was wearing a brown suit and camel coat (as you can see from the caps) and his hair looked great (like on JKL) and she was just....

Thud!   Purple Banana      bigsmile   Super Happy!!!      hypnotic      Super Happy!!!   bigsmile      Purple Banana  Thud!

Thanks for the caps Clandy! and the link Thea!   

Don't forget to watch Entertainment Tonight for some behind the scenes video!  Probably about 30 seconds....but hey.  Wink
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 09:08:03 AM »

I TALKED WITH MEESA AND SHE ALSO TALKED TO SUZIE.  THEY ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME.  I ALSO EMAILED HER SOME PICS UNTIL SHE GETS HOME.

I DON'T THINK I WILL TAKE A CHANCE AND DOWNLOAD THAT FILE.  DON'T WANT TO GET IN TOUCH.  I HAVE IT ALL TAPED AND WILL WATCH IT WHEN I GET HOME.

I LOVE YOU CLAY AIKEN. Huggles
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 09:22:49 AM »

Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping He looks wonderful!!!!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
shadowgnome
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 09:38:51 AM »

The episode today was amazing! If anyone missed it, I did a recap in my blog at the OFC. 

This was one of the only shows that I was able to catch while it was on (normally it's downloaded for me). Just this and Tyra, pretty much. Yay for there being no school on a day when Clay's on tv in the morning!
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2007, 10:18:23 AM »

He looks great and I'm dowloading now and it's not taking too long !!

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 10:22:28 AM »

"Interviewer Clay"---so far he's doing great!!!  Clapping  But he does need to work on the mouth tic.  He rubs his tongue over his new teeth.  Hopefully he'll be getting used to his new "choppers" soon!!!

Thea - it may be awhile before Clay stops running his tongue over his teeth.  One year ago this month, I got 4 new porcelain caps and I am still running my tongue over them  - they are the 4 front teeth and they tend to get very dry and make my lip stick to my teeth.  I dont know if it's because they are nonporous but I know I have to wear some kind of lip gloss/chapstick all the time!!!  But I love them so it was worth it!!

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx