gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:52:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 350
Total: 350

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK February 17 & 18  (Read 9109 times)
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2007, 10:13:09 AM »

GRAMMA--I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT A COUNTRY CD WOULD BE A GOOD FIT FOR CLAY.  THAT IS ALL IS ON HERE BECAUSE OF MY HUSBAND AND I HEAR A LOT OF STUFF THAT CLAY WOULD SING SOOOO WELL.  COUNTRY IS NOT WHAT IT WAS.  COUNTRY IS NOT TWANGY AND ALL SOUNDING THE SAME.  COUNTRY HAS A LOT OF EXCELLENT VOICES AND MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF SONGS.  CLAY COULD SING ABOUT VALUES AND LOVE IF HE CHOSE.  THE AUDIENCE IS VERY WIDE AND GROWING.  AND I WOULD BET HE'D BE WELCOMED AS MICHELLE BRANCH WAS.  I ALSO AM SURE HE WOULD GET RADIO PLAY.  YOU HEAR COUNTRY SINGERS ON AC A LOT.  RASCALL FLATS, FAITH HILL, ETC.  I WOULD LOVE HIM TO GET AWAY FROM THE SLEEZINESS OF POP.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2007, 10:23:30 AM »

Sometimes I wonder if Clay shouldn't give the Country and/or Christian Contemporary music industry a whirl. I think both would welcome him and give the respect his character, integrity & talent deserves. He wouldn't have to compete with crotch grabbing, the F word, and the sleasy sexual innuendo that the general music industry praises, awards, and thinks hot.

Our guy can sing the phone book, Country, Pop, Traditional Pop, Dance, Rock, Jazz, Gospel (even Rap if he made up his mind  ).

I wonder how many fans would complain if he changed genre and made a Country or CD nChristian Comtemporary ext time?

Gramma, you would not hear any complain from me if Clay decided to try Country and or Christian. I think it will be great. I hope he will.

Thanks for the news. wave

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2007, 11:55:26 AM »

I have only one thing to say about if he changes "genres"..

Wherever Clay goes...I go too!

and I will be dancing  Purple Banana Purple Banana wheee wheee

and singing....

and groovin" to the music!!!!!!!!!!! wheee wheee   Music Music

Sing that funky music Clay Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lora

ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2007, 12:32:55 PM »

CLAY DESERVES RESPECT AND HE ISN'T GETTING IT FROM THE INDUSTRY HE IS IN RIGHT NOW.

Sometimes I wonder if Clay shouldn't give the Country and/or Christian Contemporary music industry a whirl. I think both would welcome him and give the respect his character, integrity & talent deserves. He wouldn't have to compete with crotch grabbing, the F word, and the sleasy sexual innuendo that the general music industry praises, awards, and thinks hot.

Our guy can sing the phone book, Country, Pop, Traditional Pop, Dance, Rock, Jazz, Gospel (even Rap if he made up his mind  Laughing).

I wonder how many fans would complain if he changed genre and made a Country or Christian Comtemporary CD next time?

GRAMMA, IF CLAY CHOSE TO CHANGE THE MUSIC INDUSTY HE WAS INTO ALREADY  I THINK WE WOULD ALL FOLLOW HIM --YOU ARE RIGHT,  CLAY CAN SING ANYTHING, JUST ANYTHING.   BUT IT IS SAD,  THAT SOMEONE WITH SUCH AMAZING TALENT IS NOT RESPECTED IN THE INDUSTY HE IS IN RIGHT NOW --I SAY WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM  .

THANKS FOR THE NEWS EVERYONE.

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY!
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2007, 02:58:14 PM »

CLAY DESERVES RESPECT AND HE ISN'T GETTING IT FROM THE INDUSTRY HE IS IN RIGHT NOW.

Our guy can sing the phone book, Country, Pop, Traditional Pop, Dance, Rock, Jazz, Gospel (even Rap if he made up his mind  Laughing).

I wonder how many fans would complain if he changed genre and made a Country or Christian Comtemporary CD next time?
AS LONG AS CLAY CONTINUES TO SING THAT IS ALL I CARE ABOUT.  BRING IT ON.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2007, 02:59:35 PM »

I have only one thing to say about if he changes "genres"..

Wherever Clay goes...I go too!

and I will be dancing  Purple Banana Purple Banana wheee wheee

and singing....

and groovin" to the music!!!!!!!!!!! wheee wheee   Music Music

Sing that funky music Clay Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lora

AS LONG AS HE SINGS I AM IN. Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2007, 03:00:21 PM »

MARILYN - THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL WEEKEND OF NEWS ON OUR HONEY. Huggles

HUGS
RAINEY
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2007, 06:43:28 PM »

WOW!!!WHAT RESPONSES!!

I WISH FIRST THAT CLAY COULD TAKE THE MUSIC HE MADE LAST YEAR AND RUN WITH THAT. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM SUCCEED IN THE POP GENRE AND THEN TRY OTHERS AS WELL. I DO KNOW THAT HE CAN SING ANY GENRE IF HE WANTED TO-BUT PLEASE, NO RAP!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx