gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 12:00:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 128
Total: 128

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ♥Jimmy Kimmel Live - A Valentine Tradition♥  (Read 35259 times)
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #140 on: February 15, 2007, 04:10:17 AM »

Meesa
Thanks for the download.. I taped it just in case I fell asleep last night and I didn't feel like fiddling with my tape this morning.. I loved it! gish He was sooooooo cute and funny.. I have been laughing my a$$ off. Laughing Laughing

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #141 on: February 15, 2007, 04:19:21 AM »

I WOKE UP THIS MORNING JUST THINKING OF THAT WHOLE SHOW AND STILL LAUGHING.  IT WAS STILL SO GOOD TO SEE OUR HONEY HAPPY, LOOKING GORGEOUS AND YEP STILL MAKES US LAUGH.

GREAT PICS WHICH OF COURSE I HAD TO SAVE TO MY PHOTOBUCKET.  THANKS MEESA.

HUGS
RAINEY
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #142 on: February 15, 2007, 04:35:37 AM »

Thanks, Meesa!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #143 on: February 15, 2007, 04:42:50 AM »

From slg111 at CB

Still in a daze from seeing him. He is just perfection. When he sang that little song, I was so--o-o-o happy to hear that VOICE. I love him more and more and more and more and more and more and more. Wow.

Side note: At one point, the guy that warms everybody up, crazy funny guy -- told us Clay is one of the best guests they have ever had.

Also, Jimmy told us he missed us ("miss having you guys around"...) and the worst nights were the nights after we were there!

Got that right!

NOW, could we PLEASE have a show of JUST Clay and Jimmy????????????????????????????

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #144 on: February 15, 2007, 04:56:36 AM »

Other Parts about Clay in the show

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
LOVE CLAY
Claymation

« Reply #145 on: February 15, 2007, 05:14:14 AM »

WHAT A MAN!!!!!!!!!! I love him so much!  Clapping Clapping Clapping
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #146 on: February 15, 2007, 05:27:28 AM »

wave

Thanks for all of the downloads, recaps, and pictures!

Pamela - that comment that Jimmy made about "no CD out right now" just jumped out at me - looks like Clay's promotion for ATDW is over - he didn't say a word about the CD - that was really a surprise!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #147 on: February 15, 2007, 05:54:24 AM »

MEESA, I love you! Thank you SO much for that !  Big Hug!

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #148 on: February 15, 2007, 06:02:01 AM »

I agree, it looks like ATDW has been put to rest.  That concerns me.  Will there be a tour?  I was always confident that there would be.....he said there would be, and I believed him.   But, not one word about the CD or a tour.  It's almost like it (the CD) never even happened.  That makes me sad, because it's a good CD, even if it wasn't what we were expecting. 

I was sorry to see the long hair go.  I really liked it long.  But, he did look mighty cute last night!  Much younger.  Getting used to the teeth will take some time.  His smile looks soooo different.  I was used to tiny little chicklet teeth, and now they look so big.  bigsmile Don't get me wrong.....they're beautiful teeth, but they just make him look different.  But hey, if he was self-consious about his teeth, then I'm glad he had them done.    His skin looked radiant last night, and he does look more buff.  I love the additional weight.  He looks more like a 28 year old man......not a boy anymore.    He sounded great, and he certainly seems happy and rested.  Glad to hear about another Unicef trip.  I know that's important to him.....one of his passions.  As always, Jimmy and Clay were a riot together.  They should take it on the road.   Laughing   

Now, we have next week to look forward to.  I've watched The Morning Show a few times.  He will be a much needed asset to that show, I'm sure.  Should be fun! 

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #149 on: February 15, 2007, 08:58:54 AM »

Just watched it again, and I loved it even more! 

The song was the best.   Laughing 

Loved the hair!  Loved the teeth!  Loved the M&Ms!

I fell in love with Clay all over again.
   heartbeat kiss attack heartbeat

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #150 on: February 15, 2007, 09:06:10 AM »

I've watched a few more times and look at some screencaps, and already I'm getting used to the new hair and teeth.  Now that didn't take long, did it?  Less than 12 hours!  Let's face it, no matter the hair or the color, the teeth or the clothes, the man is  stunning!  And, what really matters is the heart and soul.......something that will never change.  I just love him!   

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #151 on: February 15, 2007, 09:27:47 AM »

Just watched it again, and I loved it even more! 

The song was the best.   Laughing 

Loved the hair!  Loved the teeth!  Loved the M&Ms!

I fell in love with Clay all over again.
   heartbeat kiss attack heartbeat
I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YOUR LADY C.  YOU WONDER HOW THAT IS POSSIBLE BUT IT SURE IS.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #152 on: February 15, 2007, 11:44:27 AM »

Thank you, Meesa.  I thought he looked so good too.   Younger!   He loves being on JK anyway.   Is he on someone's show next week?   I didn't hear.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
ILClaymate
« Reply #153 on: February 15, 2007, 11:58:03 AM »

Thank you, Meesa.  I thought he looked so good too.   Younger!   He loves being on JK anyway.   Is he on someone's show next week?   I didn't hear.

Linda ~ yes!  He is going to co-host on the Morning Show with Mike and Juliet on 2/22/07.  CLICK HERE for more info or go to the OFC.  Its on the main page.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #154 on: February 15, 2007, 02:30:51 PM »

Hello!

This is my first chance to post and I just finished reading this thread.  THanks for all the pictures, summaries, and recaps, and especially the posts of those that were there in person.

I just love me some Clay and Jimmy together!!  What a great duo!  Clay looked great;  I love the shorter hair and the white teeth are really white!! I loved all of those "teeth" expressions.  I don't think his teeth ever looked really bad;  in fact, I've always thought he had nice teeth.

The young lady, Gabrielle?, who came out was very smart.  She gave Clay attention and the Claymates, too.  Everyone immediately warmed up to her!!  She knew who made up the audience.

It was kind of hard to listen to the featured (mediocre) girl singer, when Clay Aiken and his fabulous voice are right there.  Why not let Clay sing???

I loved the impromptu Valentine song with the candy hearts.  What a beautiful voice;  even singing words from Conversation Hearts!!  OK, I have to post my Conversations Hearts Clay Valentine again!!

Thanks to everyone for their contribution to this thread!!
Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #155 on: February 15, 2007, 02:45:41 PM »

FROM CLAYMEANSLOVE AT CV (AT THE TAPING)

I will not go to the televised segment as you all have seen it. But the commercial breaks were also a sight to see. To me he was a bit self conscious. He did not know where to look. He finally caved in and looked at his harem whose eyes were recording his every move in our collective memories. He would tap on the back of the chair while the Cletones were playing. BTW his socks were blue with stripes. Caught just a glimpse of it. I LOVE HIM.

After his song, that was a treat  , commercial. His voice was wonderful. gahhhhh *sigh* . A crew member started picking up the candy Clay threw on the floor, Clay notices this and he started picking them off the floor as well. People were coming up to him to talk to him, Uncle (forgot his name) came up and shook his hand as well.

Gabrielle Union came on next, she had gifts for Clay and Jimmy. She's a beautiful girl. During breaks, she and Clay were talking , she was holding his hand. Both her hands were on him.  He was so animated talking and chatting with her. Well, both of them were.

He remained on stage the whole time. He obviously loves being on TV. This man is in heaven in front of the camera. After the show, he helped Gabrielle off the stage. Jimmy talked to both of them, could be something they would do after the show. Then he was gone.

All I saw was him on that stage and being the Clay I fell in love with. He was absolutely very happy being there. Then the vacuum settled on the stage when he left. Maybe very much like when Elvis left the building.

I finally noticed Madeline (can't spell her last name). She's a jazz singer in the likes of Diana Krall. The difference is she plays the guitar whereas Diana plays the piano. She was good. I may buy her CD.

My Impressions:
Clay remains the man I really, really adore.
He loves being on TV
He loves his Claymates and very proud of us.
He is beginning to know us by name.
His new teeth are nice, not as charmimg as his old ones cause those were the teeth he was born with. Oh well. Love him anyways.
His voice is still the voice of the century.

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #156 on: February 15, 2007, 03:02:01 PM »

FROM ELEID AT CV

Good Afternoon Ladies!!

I am still trying to wake up this afternoon. I went with Claymeanslove and two other friends to the Kimmel show yesterday. Since Claymeanslove gave such a wonderful recap, I don't really need to add much more.

I will say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new hair!!! It reminds me of the David Foster Gala hair, and I love the color and highlights. He is too cute for words. My hope was that he would sing Lover All Alone, but the "Candy" song was ALMOST as good. 

I had never seen a tv show taped before, and found the whole process interesting. I couldn't get over how small the studio was, there really isn't a bad seat unless you get stuck behind a camera. A few highlights for me, when Jimmy mentioned how he missed us and how the day after Clay is here, the energy level is depleted (or something like that). How Clay took the time to greet the singer and probably congratulate her, and how when he and Gabrielle were leaving, he took her hand and assisted her down the large step leading off the stage. Reminded me of Clay and Tyra with the shoe. Our man is such a gentleman!!! 

Lastly, I didn't notice until I watched the clack, but when Clay tosses the candy hearts over his head, one of them smacks him right on the nose!!!

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #157 on: February 15, 2007, 05:16:06 PM »

CRAFTY FROM THE CB

i forgot to add the part about what a gentleman clay is. i loved it when he got up after the singer did her first song, and went purposely to shake her hand and tell her how much he enjoyed it. i saw her face do a total i just became clayverted moment! and of course how he was with gabriel. especially when they left the stage together and how he guided her out with his hand in the small of her back (so sexy) and got the door. i mean what a wonderful kind and caring man. I just love him to candy bits and pieces. (and how he didnt even tell her when she gave him the choc. covered strawberries how he cant eat them because he is allergic). no. a perfect gentleman with a huge amount of flirt!!!!! the radio dj was right, the women love him.

(men too, you should of seen how the kimmel staff couldnt wait to come up and give him a hand shake and say something to him.) the whole room was a clayfest!

only certain people in the world have that much IT factor.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #158 on: March 06, 2007, 03:48:19 PM »

Just a reminder that the Valentine Day show repeats tonight!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx