gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:57:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 184
Total: 184

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ♥Jimmy Kimmel Live - A Valentine Tradition♥  (Read 35282 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #120 on: February 14, 2007, 10:25:51 PM »

I'll post a link as soon as I can.  Smile

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #121 on: February 14, 2007, 10:29:40 PM »

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #122 on: February 14, 2007, 10:36:48 PM »

Meesa - Good screen caps !  Clapping

Do you work tomorrow??   What is the weather in your neck of the woods??

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #123 on: February 14, 2007, 10:39:50 PM »

I do work tomorrow. Or I should say today.  Laughing It's snowy, icy and just yucky.  hypnotic

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #124 on: February 14, 2007, 10:41:19 PM »

from CLAYS#1STAR AT CV
Just back from Kimmel...

Hair too short for me, but beautiful in person, looked rested and happy... Spent the whole time not on air sitting very close to Gabriella - she put her hand on his for quite awhile - he was the first to remove his hand.. They exited with his arm around her back... They pretty much were totally focused on each other during all the breaks. After that lady sang, he went over to Kimmel's desk, picked up her CD, and looked at it.. He then left the couch, went over to the singer, and shook her hand. When he started to sing, we roared... Lots of staff came up to him, shook his hand - you can tell they all love him there... He waved at us several times, shaking his head... Smiling A LOT throughout...

My personal connection... As I came out of the ladies room before the show, he was going in the men's room... Woah...He seemed so - human - at that point... Looks sooooooooooo tall.... Shoulders and arms very buff in person... While I do really miss the long hair, it was so good to see him - just to see for myself that he seemed happy.... And, really, just one note out of that mouth and I'm a goner again...

I adore him and always will... 

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #125 on: February 14, 2007, 10:42:35 PM »

Here are the "lyrics" to Clay's Valentine's Day Song!!! 

Love Me
True Love
Fax Me
Got Love?
You're so Sweet *grabs microphone*
Yours Forever
You're so Sweet I've got Stage 2 Diabetes (that's not gonna work!)
Angel
Dear One
*laughs* YOU'RE A TIGERRRRRRR
You're Miiiinnnnnnnne, Jimmy.

(and then he picks up hearts and throws them in the air, then pops a conversation heart in his mouth, plops back down on the couch and chews it and says something...too freakin funny!)

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #126 on: February 14, 2007, 10:50:37 PM »

Thank you all for staying up late!  Wish we could have had more folks here.

Love ya!

heartburst
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #127 on: February 14, 2007, 10:50:48 PM »

Valentine MP3

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #128 on: February 14, 2007, 10:54:06 PM »

MORE FROM CLAYS#1STAR
Couple of more things... When Kimmel said something about spending Valentine's Day with someone and Gabriella and CLay both said they were alone or something like that, Clay smiled at G and then scooted all the way down to the end of the couch as close to G as he could get.... I don't know if that was on the show or not since I haven't seen it yet..

Also, the young girl who did the skit has been an ardent Clay fan since the beginning - I met her for the first time at the MOAM CD release party and she's been madly in love with him all along.

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #129 on: February 14, 2007, 11:00:08 PM »

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #130 on: February 14, 2007, 11:04:31 PM »

WHILE I LOVED THE LONG HAIR, I THINK THIS STYLE MAKES HIM LOOK YOUNGER. HE ALSO LOOKS LESS "PUFFY" IN THE FACE. IT EMPHASIZES HIS CHEEKBONES AND JAWLINE AND THAT SCRUMPTIOUS NECK!

HE IS ADORABLE, AND I LOVED HIM SINGING!!

BUT ALAS, AS USUAL, NOT ENOUGH TIME WITH OUR BF

WHO IS HOPING THAT HE AND GABRIELLE WENT OUT FOR DINNER AFTERWARD??
AFTER ALL, THEY ARE BOTH ALONE ON VALENTINES DAY!

HHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...............

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #131 on: February 14, 2007, 11:05:04 PM »

MEESA- YOU BE CAREFUL TOMORROW!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #132 on: February 14, 2007, 11:10:29 PM »

I will.  Huggles

I'm getting a YSI for the interview, but it's loading slowly.  hypnotic

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #133 on: February 14, 2007, 11:13:25 PM »

CLAYS#1FAN:

Forgot..... During breaks, he threw a bunch of candy out into the audience after he walked along the front row and let the people pick from the candy bowl.

I will say one thing about the teeth - in the studio, they didn't look as white as the screencaps I'm seeing... I don't even think I would have noticed it actually... Anyway, he is just so adorable - from total sexy, to completely cute... And he has REALLY buffed up in the upper part of his body.

LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #134 on: February 14, 2007, 11:47:32 PM »

He did look thinner than he looked during the Christmas tour, but not too thin!  I thought he looked marvelous darling.

Okay.. that was weird.  Anyway, he kept licking his teeth.  He's definitely not used to them yet.  He does look younger with the shorter hair, but I thought he looked great!  And...  Gabrielle couldn't keep her hands off him!!!  I thought I was back at the Tyra Banks show! She kept touching his hand or arm when he had it resting on the chair of the couch.  The two of them were chatting up a storm quite involved in some sort of conversation.

As we were getting our car in the Kodak parking lot, a group of people got in the elevator we were riding down in.  Apparently, Ruben had performed somewhere in that complex tonight.  How come no one knew about this?  Well, actually the CH didn't know about it either. Wink  We were wondering if he and Clay had plans to get together.  Also, between takes, Clay and Gabrielle kept talking.. they were mighty chatty.  Now, I'm thinking they may have been talking about Ruben since she was on his first album.

It sure sounded to me that the only plans coming up were Unicef related.  Certainly NO tour for a while.
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #135 on: February 14, 2007, 11:47:33 PM »

FROM RPOPPERT AT CB:

I just got back about half an hour ago from Kimmel show. I.

All I can say.. Clay was gorgeous!! I had missed him so much, and yes, I got very choked up when he first came out. And, just as always, when I haven't seen him for awhile, when he first comes out, there is this sense of peace that always comes over me. Tonight, same reaction. It ws like, all is now right with the world.

I LOVED!!! Clay's hair! He looked awesome! and, weight gain?? I don't know where. He looked slim as usual. And filled out those jeans quite nicely!

Clay was the ultimate gentleman.. very chatty with Gabrielle, went and talked to the musical guest when she was finished. And, offered the front row the candy hearts, during the first commercia break. Can I say, I love him???

Oh, and when he kept showing his teeth, and running his tongue all over them.. whewwwww.. I was thudding like you wouldn't believe.

It was a very long day.. a long wait in line. Since 12 for me.. and wasn't sure if I would get it, as there were so many who cut in line, and pushed me further and further back, and I think with getting over being sick, my patience was running a little thin. But.. it was all so worth it. Cause who knows, when there be the next taping??

Anyhow. I loved Clay tonight, as always. HE looked great. Interviewed great.. and was just so much fun as always.

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #136 on: February 14, 2007, 11:50:47 PM »

FROM CLAYJOY AT CB

He was flat out beautiful in person... He was happy, shined, flirted with Gabrielle - in fact, they sat close talking to each other the entire show.... Lots of staff came up to him and they all obviously love having him there... In person, his teeth were hardly noticeable - the hair was a bit of a shock at first, but his light just shines..... One gorgeous human being inside and out.. And when he started to sing, I thought the audience would implode... First accepella, then he grabs the mike... *sigh* From sexy to adorable... you never know what you're gonna get - all I can say is, it's never enough... I adore him in all his looks and personalities...

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2007, 11:53:12 PM »

FROM KITTY4CLAY AT CB:
MY KIMMEL RECAP!!
I'M BACK!! And it was fun, but too quick!!
So, Morgan and I got there by noon and got in line. The usual waiting forever thing, and after all the people took cuts in front of us that were going to, we ended up half way back in the middle of the crowd, which was no problem, we were getting in. Since the place holds about 200 I think we were #100 or so. We got wristbands and then it came time to let us in, about 5:45. So, once we all were inside, we were standing in a waiting area, side by side, just standing there for a full hour. Everybody's feet or backs were hurting ,we couldn't sit down, we couldn't walk it off, just standing there. That was the WORST part. However, there were screens and monitors around us playing bits of the Kimmel show, it was a running tape that had snippets of his guests. Of course we saw a bit of Clay in this reel and we all screamed every time he came on the screen (once when Clay had him up on the wall by his neck, and once when they sang "Reunited" which was very cute.) We saw this tape like 3-4 times. So then we get into the studio and get our seats. Morgan and I sat way on the left side, near the back. OK not great as we couldn't see Clay's face turned toward Jimmy at all, but we had monitors above our heads. The warm up guy did his usual thing of trying to get us excited and all, and the only time we really screamed is whenever Clay's name was mentioned.

First thing, Jimmy explained that first they were going to tape a segment that was going to be shown on Friday and won't be a part of the show tonight. So they taped an interview with Charles Barkley, which was very good. He's a funny guy. So after that, Jimmy changed his suit and they got set up for the real full show.

It was a total surprise to me when the young woman they did the "dating game" segment with, turned out to be Jolene, the daughter of Josie (Jjung) which was a huge surprise! She did a great job, looked gorgeous (she IS gorgeous) and is one lucky gal. She always sees Clay at every event, has been to several M&G's and like he said on the air, he knows her, pretty well actually. LUCKY LUCKY GIRL!! Later she saw him backstage and when they went to hug, the first thing that came out of her mouth was "I'm glad you cut your hair!" very enthusiastically! She's so cute.

Anyway, I'm sure you've seen the show by now. When Clay first came out on the stage bearing the huge heart balloon wreath, he actually tripped and stumbled over his own feet, it looked pretty dorky, but I don't think it got shown on the air, hehe. Of course we got all excited about his new haircut, his white teeth totally blinded me and distracted me quite a bit. I need to get used to that! So he did his thing with Jimmy, sang the candy song, then went to break. During the break, he took the bowl of candy and passed it out to everybody in the front row, awwww. The whole audience wanted in on it too, so he took a handful and threw them to the crowd!! HAHA!!

So then Gabrielle Union came out and after that segment, Clay and her were just talking and talking. Morgan could read lips pretty well and she told me they were talking about the fans, she asked him about the Claymates and he told her about how it works with us and the internet. Also they talked about candy. Clay told her he was allergic to chocolate apparently. There was something else she said they spoke about but I can't remember.

When that lady was singing (I did not care for her myself), Clay seemed to enjoy her, he was tapping his fingers on the back of the couch during the whole song. Afterwards he went over to the desk to pick up her CD and opened it up and looked inside for a minute, then he went over to her to tell her how he enjoyed it. What a gentleman!

After the show, he left us and it was so hard to see him go. It sure was fun to see him those few minutes... but I miss him already.

I LOVE YOU CLAY!!! 

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #138 on: February 15, 2007, 12:05:31 AM »

Kimmel Valentine Interview

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #139 on: February 15, 2007, 12:44:15 AM »

FROM LOVETHATGUY AT CV:

I am too tired to post much now but I will say that I loved every single minute of my Kimmel day. Also I am thoroughly amused that the Great Teeth Debate of Aught 7 has begun.

Hair was absolutely gorgeous in person. The way it falls over his forehead on the side is to die for. He looks younger and so very very happy. I didn't think it was that short and no where near the Kenny hair. He looked hawt. I noticed the hightlights when he turned and I loved them. He does not have a bleach blotch- there were several gorgeous highlights.

He and Gabby were very gabby/close/ touchy. He has an adorable smile.

I love him.

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx