gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:09:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 360
Total: 360

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Talking about pets....  (Read 1795 times)
libbycp
« on: February 12, 2007, 10:50:28 AM »

This is meant to go into "Introduce Your Pets" but couldn't figure out how.  Anyway, I have two white cats, sisters, one longhair named Ari and one shorthair named Weena.  My husband, a sci-fi nut, took those names from "Planet of the Apes" and "The Time Machine".  The kitties are almost 5 years old.  They are terribly shy, especially Ari.  Whenever anyone comes to the house they used to both hide under the bed or in the kitchen cabinets (they can pull them open real quick.)  Now Weena doesn't hide everytime but rarely will she allow anyone to approach her. 

I love dogs but for a number of reasons I can't manage that.  I would love to take a dog walking and jogging with me.  Just yesterday I noticed a dog in the neighborhood wagging its tail at me so I went to pet it and met the owner.  Both dog and owner are super friendly and the owner said I can take "Gypsy",  a pit bull, yes a SWEET pit bull, walking sometimes!! Clapping

Libbycp
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 11:09:28 AM »

Hey girl!!!!

that is soo awesome that you get to walk the neighbors dog!!!!

well i did have 2 pets when my mom was married to my stepdad but one passed away and one we had to put down because it was getting old and he was in pain!!! There names were Rusty and Cinnomon aka Sis.....sis was our guard dog i think she was part german shepard and part right righler (missed spelled) and rusty was a long hair weiner docahond...i miss them!!!

Love ya
Kitty Kat Huggles Kiss!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 12:25:37 PM »

Libbycp - just click on the Pets' thread, then click on the "Reply" button to write your post - after you are finished, just click on "Post' and your post will appear in the thread.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx