gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 06:41:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 173
Total: 173

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 112  (Read 174418 times)
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #1940 on: February 26, 2007, 01:27:39 PM »

Just checking in to see what is going on and then I am going to get back off of here and eat dinner. I have cried my eyes out for the last hour. Stuart Damon  (Alan Quartemaine) died this afternoon on General Hospital. I sure would like to get my hands on the idiot that fired him from the show. He has been on it for 30 years. I hope the ones that fired him are proud of themselves. Too bad they don't get fired.
Well I will be back after I eat dinner. I don't know what I am going to eat yet but I will find something easy to fix.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1941 on: February 26, 2007, 03:17:45 PM »

TAMMY: I HOPE EVERYTHING TURNS OUT OKAY! I'VE BEEN IN A FEW ACCIDENTS BUT NOTHING THAT WOULD INVOLVE THE INSURANCE COMPANY. I'VE DRIVEN INTO DITCHES BEFORE BUT LUCKILY HAD SOMEONE DRIVE ALONG AND PULL ME OUT OF THEM...AND I'D GO ABOUT MY BUSINESS WITHOUT MESSING WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY. SOMETIMES I'D CALL SOMEONE AND HAVE THEM COME GET ME HOPING THE POLICE WOULDN'T COME ALONG BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT THE INSURANCE COMPANY GETTING INVOLVED. Huggles Huggles

JANET: A SIMILAR THING HAPPENED ON GUIDING LIGHT AWHILE AGO...THE CHARACTER ROSS MARLER {Jerry ver Dorn} WAS KILLED OFF THE SHOW HAVING DIED IN AN AIRPLANE CRASH THAT WAS BURNED BEYOND RECOGNITION. THAT CHARACTER and THE ACTOR WHO PLAYED THE ROLE WAS THE LAST REMAINING "LINK" TO THE SHOW's BEST DAYS...THE ACTOR HAD PLAYED THE ROLE NON-STOP SINCE 1979, WRITTEN INTO THE SHOW AS THE LAWYER DEFENDING ROGER THORPE IN THE RAPE TRIAL, AND IN 2009, HAD ver DORN REMAINED THERE, WOULD HAVE HAD 30 CONSECUTIVE YEARS ON THE SHOW...BUT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. AS IS THE CASE, ROSS MARLER's STAY ON THE SHOW LASTED FROM 1979-2005...AND THE CHARACTER WAS KILLED OFF IN 2006. I THINK AFTER LEAVING GUIDING LIGHT HE WENT OVER TO "ONE LIFE TO LIVE" PLAYING A CHARACTER NAMED CLINT?

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #1942 on: February 26, 2007, 03:19:42 PM »

Just checking in to see what is going on and then I am going to get back off of here and eat dinner. I have cried my eyes out for the last hour. Stuart Damon  (Alan Quartemaine) died this afternoon on General Hospital. I sure would like to get my hands on the idiot that fired him from the show. He has been on it for 30 years. I hope the ones that fired him are proud of themselves. Too bad they don't get fired.
Well I will be back after I eat dinner. I don't know what I am going to eat yet but I will find something easy to fix.

I WAS WATCHING IT TOO....BUT I AM THINKING THAT ALAN WAS READY TO RETIRE IN REAL LIFE AND THAT THEY WROTE THE STORY THIS WAY FOR HIM MAYBE.......HE HASN'T BEEN ON MUCH LATELY.....
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #1943 on: February 26, 2007, 03:38:36 PM »

I WAS WATCHING IT TOO....BUT I AM THINKING THAT ALAN WAS READY TO RETIRE IN REAL LIFE AND THAT THEY WROTE THE STORY THIS WAY FOR HIM MAYBE.......HE HASN'T BEEN ON MUCH LATELY.....

I think that was part of it, dudley.  Stuart Damon has had some debilitating back problems and he and his wife raise their young grandson, so I think that even though he was still happy on GH, it might not have been as devastating to him as it could have been.  Don't get me wrong, I know a lot of people who are upset he is gone, many of his co-stars included. 

I hope everyone is doing well this evening.  I had a good day at work and I actually feel like I accomplished several things.  Those days are always good ones!

I also got some really great news from Debbie this afternoon!  The country radio station in Raleigh is doing a series of free concerts with some of countrys up and coming stars, but the catch is the only way to get in is to win tickets through the radio station.  We have been trying for a couple weeks now to win tickets to go see Jason Aldean. I called this morning and was caller 5 instead of caller 9, but then Debbie called this afternoon and WON 4 TICKETS!!!!!!!!!  We are both really, really excited! 

Jerry:  You're right, Jerry ver Dorn plays Clint Buchanan on OLTL now.

Tammy:  S*rry to hear about Christopher's accident.  I'm just glad he wasn't hurt.

Frankie:  S*rry to hear that your mom had a rough day. 

wave Hello to anyone else that is around!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #1944 on: February 26, 2007, 03:45:16 PM »

DUDLEY, After the show was over today I Googled "Stuart Damon fired from GH" and there are tons of pages about it and I read several of them and they all said that he didn't want to leave and was very upset when he was fired. I just really hated to see him leave, and I was really hoping Jason would get there before he died.
JERRY, If that guy that you are talking about is the one playing Clint Buchanan now, I really like him.

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1945 on: February 26, 2007, 04:32:11 PM »

Good evening everyone.  Katkat and Jamie are gone and I just got through picking up.  I am pretty tired since I have been up since 5:00 and shoveling but I have to keep awake for "24".

Janet - In my days of watching GH, I always liked Alan.  I always thought he was very handsome.  You would think all of these years they would just let him continue.  God I miss Clay.

Heather - congratulations on winning those tickets.  Now if we could only win tickets when Clay comes out in concert.  Now that is one big win.

Jerry -  wave wave wave wave wave  Hope your day wasn't too bad.  Guess what, it is snowing again.   just let me fine that darn groundhog.

Apparently Simon called Jennifer Hudson and wished her well. Puke Puke Puke Puke Puke  sorry but I would have hug up on him.

Hugs
Rainey
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1946 on: February 26, 2007, 04:37:34 PM »

WELL EVENING JUST GOT IN AND YOU ALL KNOW THE REST DON'T YOU LORRAINE lmao lmao

I GOT A REPLY TO MY E-MAIL I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK THERE ARE NO UNDIES IN AMERICA WORTH 58.00 ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO I TOLD THE PERSON THAT THEY SAID THE WHOLE PLACE JUST ROARED. I AM SO HAPPY THEY FIND ME FUNNY, (SNARK) Laughing Laughing Laughing

HAD A SPLENDID DAY NO TROUBLE AT ALL EVERYTHING IS HUNKY DOREY. WILL BE BACK.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1947 on: February 26, 2007, 04:41:25 PM »

wave Janet, Heather, and anyone else around!!!

I've been home for awhile getting a few things done, and then I realized that one of my earrings that my daughter gave me for my birthday was NOT in my ear!!!      I have been searching for the last hour.  It has french wires and I am always worried about losing on of them.  I don't think there is anything more I can do here tonight.  I'm just going to hope it is at school, or it turns up somewhere.  They are really nice earrings, too.   Cry!  Maybe I should check in Lindsay's laundry or Linda's closet.   shrug

Janet - I about had a heart attack when I read your post!!!  I thought Stuart Damon had died in real life.   Naughty  OMG....though I don't watch that show anymore, I had ALWAYS liked him.  He was about the most entertaining person on the show.  How sad that they always let the favorites go.

Heather - Congrats on the tickets!!!   Woohoo!  I'm sure you will have so much fun. Glad you had a good day.

It was icy this morning, but it warmed up enough that most of it melted, but I am sure it is re-freezing tonight.  The weatherman said we would get another round of the same thing Wed. to Thurs.     Maybe I should move south.

I had a good day at school.  Got a lot done, and the kids were pretty good. 

So how are all of you???  I better go check...
Woodstock X112

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1948 on: February 26, 2007, 04:45:06 PM »

wave lorraine and Glory!!!   Huggles Huggles

Lorraine - More snow???  Oh nooooooooo....I hope you don't get much.  Yes, Jennifer Hudson sure doesn't need Simon anymore.  He should be asking her for favors.   Wink

Glory - Glad all is well.   Huggles
Woodstock X112

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1949 on: February 26, 2007, 04:54:32 PM »

HEY WOODY DID YOU CATCH MY EARLIER POSTS. bigsmile

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1950 on: February 26, 2007, 05:00:53 PM »

Glory - I just read back.  TOO funny about the undies.   lmao  Glad you found a website to chat with others that can give you advice.  You are lucky you missed the bulk of this bad weather.  It could be worse here.  There are many, many people out of electricity in towns west of us.  And they say it may be days before they get it back.
Woodstock X112

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1951 on: February 26, 2007, 05:01:16 PM »

Hi everyone - just a quick check in. I've baked some cookies today and then did some laundry. Today it's cookie lady, tomorrow it's pizza lady Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm just going to relax now and watch deal or no deal. Talk to you all tomorrow.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1952 on: February 26, 2007, 05:02:36 PM »

JANET: Yes! AS YOU SAW FROM HEATHER's POST...IT IS THE SAME MAN! THE REASON ver DORN WAS LET GO WAS STRICTLY FOR MONEY REASONS. HE WAS TAKEN OFF CONTRACT IN 2005 AND BECAME A RECURRING CHARACTER AND APPARENTLY FROM THERE, ver DORN's PEOPLE GOT HIM OFF GL AND ONTO OLTL.

THAT's ROSS AND CARRIE TODD WHEN THEY GOT MARRIED IN 1982 ON GUDING LIGHT...HIS HAIR HAS CHANGED BUT HE PRETTY MUCH LOOKS THE SAME AS HE ALWAYS HAS...

HELLO WOODSTOCK, GLORY AND LORRAINE...

I'M GONNA HEAD OFF FOR THE NIGHT...I LEAVE FOR WORK AROUND 9:15 TONIGHT.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1953 on: February 26, 2007, 05:03:57 PM »

Glory - I have my jammies on and it is going to be a close call for me to stay up until 9:00 to watch my "24"  I am yawning like crazy.  I knew getting up at 5:00 and doing all that shoveling would do me in.  Hey I bet I know a pair of undies worth $58.00   Maybe they are not undies but boxers.

Woody - sure hope you find your earring.  I have lost a few good ones and to this day I still have kept them just in case it ever shows up.  I am ready to move South with you.  I am so sick of winter.

Well I am going to watch "Prisonbreak" and maybe break out of this winter prison I feel like I am in. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hugs
Rainey
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1954 on: February 26, 2007, 05:05:31 PM »

wave Evelyn!!!

I am watching Deal or No Deal, too.  I like that show!!!    Glad you had a day off from the pizza shop.

wave AC!!!

WOW, you are always so quick with information!!!  Have a good night at work.
Woodstock X112

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #1955 on: February 26, 2007, 05:10:41 PM »

Hi everyone. 

I haven't had a chance to stop by for a bit.  Hope that eveyone is doing good.
I haven't read back yet to see what is going on.  Have I missed anything?

Off to read...

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1956 on: February 26, 2007, 05:14:48 PM »

Lorraine - According to the weatherman, we are still in for some bad weather the rest of the week and weekend.     I'm sick of it, too.

I saw the fox in my yard earlier this evening.  They better leave before the summer, as I like to spend a lot of time in my backyard, and I am NOT sharing it with that fox.....at least not that one.   Wink

Dudley, Frankie, and Kirsta - I love hearing about all the good weather you are having. Watch out, or I may show up at one of your doorsteps!!!  Naughty

Tammy - Carla posted a picture of herself the other day and it looked a lot like the picture in her avie.  Correct me if I am wrong, Carla.  I'm s*rry the damage to Christopher's car looks so bad... Huggles  I hope you can get it fixed.

Linda - S*rry Mom's appointment had to be postponed, but I am sure you couldn't have taken her out today.  I hope it all works out.   Huggles

Frankie - S*rry your mom is having a bad day.  I am sure the therapy is exhausting sometimes.  Hopefully it will make her stronger soon.  I don't live close to my mom either, and it can be very hard sometimes.   

Thanks for all your  for my son!!!  I'm going to go call him now.  Daughter said I better hurry....don't want to call him too late on his 21st b'day.   Wink

I am going to watch my tape of Grease from last night.  I will be back to start a new session sometime.  If I fall asleep, it may be in the middle of the night.   Laughing
Woodstock X112

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1957 on: February 26, 2007, 05:35:50 PM »

LORRAINE CLAY CAN AFFORD 58.00 FOR BOXES I CAN'T BUT I WOULD PAY THAT AND MORE JUST TO SEE HIM IN A PAIR. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1958 on: February 26, 2007, 05:43:39 PM »

Maybe I should check in Lindsay's laundry or Linda's closet.   shrug

It may have fallen out in your classroom! I hope it's waiting for you when you get to school tomorrow. Huggles

So, I worked my calves a little too hard at the gym on Saturday. I could barely walk after exercising today ... I probably should've taken today off, but didn't. I bought some Icy Hot this evening and just put some on ... and then washed my hands. I now have tingly hands and calves. lmao

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #1959 on: February 26, 2007, 05:51:22 PM »

Woody - Oh by gosh!  I hope you find your earring!  Did you wear a scarf today?  Maybe it got caught in it?
Hope that the roads weren't slippery.  I was wondering the same thing my self on our roads, but they were pretty good.

Frankie - Congrats on doing the posting on the ANN thread.  I know that you will be great at it. 

Before I sign off to watch 24, I wanted to post this picture of our wonderful visit with Cindy when she came up the last time.
Of course, we had to stop at a Starbucks   bigsmile

Hopefully she will be able to come back up in May again for another visit.   

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx