gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:10:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 306
Total: 306

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 112  (Read 174703 times)
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #1920 on: February 26, 2007, 07:11:18 AM »

morning lotsa coffee

HAD A VERY VERY GOOD WEEKEND.....IT STOPPED RAINING BY NOON SAT AND TURNED SUNNY....WAS 75 DEGREES AND SUNNY SAT AND SUN SO I STAYED OUTSIDE AND WORKED BOTH DAYS....FELT SOOOO GOOD AND NOW I HAVE MUSCLES HURTING THAT I FORGOT I EVEN HAD ....SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE UPPER 70'S ALL WEEK...HAVE STAYED OFF THE COMPUTER SO DON'T KNOW WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING BUT......EVERYONE STAY SAFE AND HAVE A GOOD MONDAY....
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1921 on: February 26, 2007, 08:30:01 AM »

wave

I've been up sine 7:30, just haven't had time to get here.

Angela, Lorriane, and Woody - thanks for the comments on the ANN. At first I really hesitated to volunteer, (I am one person who NEVER went on line looking for Clay news - I just got it all here), but now I'm really having fun with it (thanks for suggesting that I do that, Woody). I sat here last night laughing my fool head off at the Broads "Goodbye Crooky Toof" - good thing Lewis was asleep - he would have sent me away!  ROFLMAO

Happy - thanks for the Juice. We had slight damage (repaired it all yesterday). There were torndoes in the Shreveport/Bossier area, and 41 people were injured - thank God no one was killed.

Lorraine - I'm happy that KatKat like her beads. Saturday I talked to son Lewis, who said that Wild Baby had on all of her beads that she caught at their childrens' parade - he said she had so many on that he didn't know how she walked!  Laughing

Tammy - congratulations on the day off. You hve been a good influence this morning - I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes (went to the track last night, too). I also joined the "Best Life Possible" program that Oprah started last week with her trainer (an on line program). I just need somebody to push me every day - even if it is only on line. I will post what I eat and how much exercise I get every day, and will get suggestions as to what else I should be doing. Thank goodness Chistopher wasn't hurt - cars can be replaced - sons can't.

Woody - Happy Birthday to young son! 

Philly - I watched your Montage last night/this morning  Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping

Glory -  Huggles I hope you have a great day.

dudley - after a trip to the post office and grocery store, I'm headed back outside - I may even stop by the plant store to see what has come in since last week. If nothing else, I'm planting onions today.

Have some fun today, everybody!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1922 on: February 26, 2007, 08:33:54 AM »

JUST CHECKING IN FROM WORK.  I HAD NO TROUBLE WHATSOVER AND GOT HERE AROUND 9:30.  THE HIGHWAYS WERE BEAUTIFUL BUT DID MANAGE TO RUN INTO A FEW CRAZY PEOPLE.

JANET - YOUR SO SWEET.  I AM SAFE AND SOUND FOR NOW.  SEE YOU WORRY ABOUT ME AND I WORRY ABOUT YOU AND WE BOTH WORRY ABOUT CLAY. Huggles

PRISSY - I CAN'T WAIT TO FEEL 74 DEGREES AGAIN.  HAVE A GOOD DAY.

GLORY - I AM VERY FAMILIAR WITH A COLOSOTOMY.  MY MOM HAD ONE AND WAS REALLY UPSET WITH IT.  BUT I AM SO GLAD TO SEE YOU HAVE SOMEONE TO TALK WITH AND FIND ABOUT A LOT OF INFO. 

TAMMYKINS - I WILL TRY AND CALL YOU IN A FEW.  I HOPE YOU ARE OKAY.

DUDLEY - I CANNOT WAIT TO START WORKING OUTSIDE AND FEEL THOSE NICE TEMPS AGAIN.  HAVE A GOOD DAY YOURSELF.

WELL GOT TO RUN.

HUGS
RAINEY
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #1923 on: February 26, 2007, 08:37:31 AM »

It's still morning, so I can be with the morning crew.   Purple Banana

Dudley,  glad you had a good weekend.   We can't wait for Spring, but we have been pretty lucky so far.  Spring is coming in like a lion instead of a lamb.   This is why I am always backwards.  See, there is a reason.  Wink

Lorraine, I didn't think you would go to work.  Bravo!  you are getting braver as you get older.   I had to change the appointment for another week.   It will be like another year waiting.   It is so nice that KatKat keeps the house lively.
I can't wait to be a grandmother.   But, we will see what happens.  By the way, I did make chicken soup last night.   It's easier to spread around, right.  Hey, our Dunkin Donuts has quite a few males going in and out.  You may want to visit it sometime. Laughing

Tammy, what a morning, huh.   Never a dull moment in our homes.   Like I said the other day, these are supposed to be the more calming years.   Those recipes sound so good.   I will have to try them.   The dogs sounded so funny with their snoring.   Laughing  Good luck the rest of the day.  I hope the parts on the car will be fixed easily.  Huggles

Woody, happy birthday to 21 yr. old!   Would you want to be 21 again?  I would if I was way back in the year that I actually turned 21; today,  I don't think so.  I would like to go back at least 10 years though.   Keep warm. 

Happy, the land of ice and snow, huh!?  Please be careful in all of that mess.  My hubby, Dick, just went back to work today.  I hope he keeps his feet on the ground! 

Prissy, 74 degrees!!!  Oh, man, I am so jealous!  I saw The Departed, Dream Girls and The Devil Wears Prada and Little Miss Sunshine.   I think I liked Dream Girls the best.  Barbara Walters was kind of surprised that Alan Arkin got the Oscar instead of Eddie Murhpy.  I was too.  He had a small part.  There was a lot of hype with Little Miss Sunshine.  It wasn't oscar worthy in my opinion.   That's just me. 

Marilyn, I loved the YouTube.   I wish I were dancing with him.  I wish I had those white teeth too. Wink   He looked so comfortable with Juliet.  I hope they have him on again soon.

Philly, I downloaded your montage.  I will view it in a few minutes.  You always do such good work! 

Jayne, I didn't get a chance to send my congratulations for Katie. Purple Banana  I keep missing you.   That's not good!

Angela, sorry about no plowing for Tony.   It wasn't a good year here either.   You never know what's in store yet though.
Who said early spring??  Did you hear Simon Cowel's remarks about Jennifer H.  "Well, now we have a problem because whoever we kick off will think they are going to get an oscar."     Did he ever say anything good about her.   I didn't hear if if he did.  He needs therapy! bigsmile

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1924 on: February 26, 2007, 08:42:19 AM »

AC, I see you are just going to lay low today.  Have a good day.

Janet, glad to see your back is somewhat better.  I hope it keeps up.

Glory, I am so happy you have found some support and can talk to some people.   A  colostomy isn't easy to deal with and it takes a lot of guts.  You have them, Glory.  You have always been one of our role models here.  My aunt has had one for over 40 years.  Have a good day.  Oh, did you get that elephant out of those PJ's??? Laughing

Pepe, what's happening at your house today?  I bet you have a lot of snow and ice going on too.   Be careful.

Evelyn,  are you baking little snowmen??    lmao

Frankie, I hope you are safe and sound with lots of warmth surrounding you.   I couldn't get mom to the wound center today.  I am upset about it, but we will just have to wait another week.   A lot can happen in a week, but I will keep my fingers crossed; no, everything crossed.   Do you have any little ones with you today?

Lolita, where are you?  There must be someone there that is keeping you mighty busy.  I hope there is some fun involved.

Ok, I have to go and tend to my cooking before I burn something (again.)

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1925 on: February 26, 2007, 08:43:59 AM »

LORRAINE I AM NOT UPSET WITH IT AT ALL, HECK IF IT WASN'T FOR THIS I WOULD BE PUSHING UP DAISES. Laughing Laughing Laughing I JUST HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS EVERY NOW AND THEN. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO THEY TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING UNDER THE SON. IT IS A SITE FROM THE UK THEY DO NOT LIKE SIMON EITHER. lmao lmao lmao

WELL I CANCELLED MY ADJUSTMEN TODAY JUST DID NOT FEEL LIKE GOING. MADE ONE FOR THURSDAY.
WELL BETTER REALLY GET GOING NOW HAVE A GOOD ONE.LOVE YOU ALL.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1926 on: February 26, 2007, 08:47:09 AM »

LINDA NO THE ELEPHANT IS NOW TRYING TO ZIP HER JEANS  lmao, YEAH THEY ARE A GREAT BUNCH ALL HAVE HAD SIMILAR THINGS DONE TO THEM. LIFE IS GOOD.

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1927 on: February 26, 2007, 09:29:02 AM »

BOY AM I MAD I ORERED TWO PR OF SPECIAL UNDIES LAST NIGHT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE 25.00 THEY CHARGED ME 58.00 IT WAS FROM THE UK. IF THEY ARE NOT MADE OF GOLD THEY WILL GO BACK I GUESS IT WAS SHIPPING, WHAT A RACKET.

CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1928 on: February 26, 2007, 09:40:23 AM »

BOY AM I MAD I ORERED TWO PR OF SPECIAL UNDIES LAST NIGHT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE 25.00 THEY CHARGED ME 58.00 IT WAS FROM THE UK. IF THEY ARE NOT MADE OF GOLD THEY WILL GO BACK I GUESS IT WAS SHIPPING, WHAT A RACKET.

Sounds like $25.00 each plus shipping, tax.    Your tushy is worth it's weight in gold!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1929 on: February 26, 2007, 09:54:30 AM »

Philly, very nice!  I would love to dance with him to that song, The Nearness of You!  Beautiful pictures of him.  Another winner!

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1930 on: February 26, 2007, 10:19:11 AM »

I have been watching TV, exercising and lazying around with my girls on the couch.. I love it!  I haven't seen Chris's car yet... I hope its not that bad!

Glory
Its amazing all of the support and help sites one can find on the internet.. I'm glad that site is helpful to you.. You are too funny talking about your underwear order.. Laughing

Marilyn
Thats wonderful Chris shoveled the driveway for you..

Lorraine
How is it back to work today?  I hope you didnt hurt your back shoveling.

Woody
Happy Birthday to your son.   Sean turned 21 last year. I don't know where the time went.. Cry!  That doesn't look like Carla in her Avie.. shock

Evelyn
There were no police involved in Chris's accident... He got back in the car and drove to work.. There was no damage to the guardrail but there supposedly is damage to his car..   I have hit a guard rail years and years ago but I was never charged to fix it..

Janet
I don't know why they haven't ordered a blood test in the Anna Nicole case either.. I think they should do it and find out who the dad is..

Prissy
Enjoy your rehearsals tonight.. The 70's are my favorite temperatures.  Enjoy your weather..

Philly
Thanks for the montage.. Ill check it out after dinner..

Linda
Would you believe I forgot to buy breadcrumbs for my chicken..    I'm going to make my own.  The food processor comes in handy.. Wink  Did you look for any crock pot recipes yet?

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1931 on: February 26, 2007, 10:46:58 AM »

I ACTUALLY RAN OUT TO THE BANK AT LUNCH IT FELT PRETTY NICE OUTSIDE.  IT ISN'T TOO BAD FOR A BLUE MONDAY.

LINDA - I HAD A FEELING YOU WOULDN'T BE TAKING MOM.  EARLIER THIS MORNING IT WAS PRETTY BAD OUT.  YEP I AM GETTING TO BE A BIG GIRL NOW AND DRIVING IN THE SNOW. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO  MUST CHECK OUT THAT DUNKIN DONUTS.  I STILL NEED TO GO BACK TO CHILI'S WHERE I MET JEFF. Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

GLORY - I TELL YOU I JUST LOVE YOUR OUTLOOK ON LIFE.  YOU MAKE ME LAUGH AND "LIFE IS GOOD" REALLY HELPS US ALL.

TAMMYKINS - IT REALLY WASN'T TOO BAD COMING BACK TO WORK.  NOT REALLY MUCH OF A CHOICE IN THE MATTER THOUGH.  SURE HOPE THE CAR ISN'T TOO BAD BUT EVEN THE SMALLEST BUMP CAN REALLY COST.

FRANKIE - SHE WANTED TO WEAR THEM TO BED WITH HER BUT I THOUGHT SHE WOULD CHOKE HERSELF.  SHE IS SUCH A JOY AND A VERY AFFECTIONATE LITTLE GIRL.  HEY JUST LIKE GRANDMA.  SURE HOPE HER GRANDPA CLAY WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH HER AS WELL.

WELL BACK TO THE GRIND.

HUGS
RAINEY
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1932 on: February 26, 2007, 11:12:09 AM »

Hi.  wave I had a nice weekend. I watched Kris' 2 boys for a few hours on Saturday. That was fun. And I watched the Oscars last night. Overall it was a good show. The only movie of the Best Picture nominees I saw was the Departed and it was really good so I was happy with that. I'm proud of Jennifer and I loved the Dreamgirls medley of songs. That was the highlight to me.

The weather is beautiful here. It was scary on Saturday with the very strong winds but yesterday was great. The highs all week are supposed to be in the 70s and 80s.

Woody, happy birthday to your son.

Hi Rainey, Glory, Tammy, Linda, Frankie and Prissy.  wave I hope everyone is having a great day.

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1933 on: February 26, 2007, 11:46:22 AM »

HI KRISTA - wave wave wave  GLAD TO SEE YOU HAD A GOOD WEEKEND.  I DID TOO.  EXCEPT FOR THE SNOW TODAY WHICH IS ALREADY MELTING IT WASN'T TOO BAD OF A BLUE MONDAY.
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1934 on: February 26, 2007, 12:12:19 PM »

wave

I'm back from running errands - I've changed into a pair of old shorts (thank God nobody can see through their computer screen!  Clapping ), and I'm going to wash my car - it is sunny and beautiful outside (except that the wind is blowing again). The Clay maid really needs to come, because I am not in the mood to do anything in the house - glad you can't see that, either!

Linda - Sorry the appointment had to be rescheduled - I know you are disappointed. I hope that the new treatment will be something that will help her. My sister just called - Mother is having a bad day - theraphy just exhausted her - she says because she didn't sleep well last night. Sister, SIL, and Brother keep telling me to wait to come up until she is home, but I don't know - it's hard to sit here without really knowing what is going on - even though I talk Mom at least twice a day.

Glory - you have a great attitude - and I doubt that "Elephant" thing! 

Hello, Krista!

Hope all of you up north are staying warm, and that your electricity stays on - I see a lot of places have lost power.

Have a good afternoon!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1935 on: February 26, 2007, 12:21:15 PM »

Chris came home and his car is not looking very good.. I'm pretty depressed about it.. I'm waiting for Joe to come home so we can make some decisions since he is on our insurance policy..  I wish i was rich.. Cry! 

Frankie
I forgot to mention how proud I am that you are taking care of yourself by exercising.. It makes me happy to know that  I could help in motivating you.. Lorraine and I motivate each other.. I think everyone needs a motivational buddy.. Huggles  They are talking about people that are doing well that have been on Idol on The Tv Guide Channel.. They will be talking about Elliot soon..

Hello Fantasy.. wave

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1936 on: February 26, 2007, 12:29:16 PM »

Huggles Tammy - I wish I was rich, too - I'd send you some money. We really need to win that lottery! (I can see it now - a Claymaniacs house built in a certain neighborhood in Raleigh!)  As I keep telling Woody - I remember the days when both kids were in college at the same time, and they both had cars that we had to insure - hold on - they really will be grown some day.  Clapping Things like this just happen - but he wasn't hurt, so "this too shall pass".

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1937 on: February 26, 2007, 12:57:25 PM »

Tammykins - it never ends does it.  No matter what ages they are.  Hang in there and hopefully something can be done through the insurance. Huggles

Frankie - you are making me jealous with shorts on.  That's enough. Laughing Laughing Laughing  My mom use to worry so much about her bills but would say "I was born broke and will die broke" and yep it did happen that way.  I don't want to be rich but not living from one paycheck to another.   soapbox soapbox soapbox soapbox soapbox soapbox
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1938 on: February 26, 2007, 12:59:21 PM »

Frankie - sorry your mom didn't have a good day.  Darn it is so hard isn't it.  Somedays I feel like I am being pulled in different directions as I am sure you do sometimes as well.  I would say dear Lord enough is enough.  But he knew how much I could handle.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1939 on: February 26, 2007, 01:17:00 PM »

WELL LESS THAN FIFTEEN MINUTES TO GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE.  I JUST SHOWED MY BOSS IN THE OFFICE PICS OF MY CLAY SHRINE.  YEP    IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BUT I AM JUST SO PROUD.

SEE EVERYONE LATER, MAYBE.

I HAVE TO STAY UP FOR "24" AND THAT IS GOING TO REALLY BE PUSHING IT.

HUGS
RAINEY
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx