gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:57:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 341
Total: 341

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 112  (Read 174713 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1900 on: February 26, 2007, 04:17:51 AM »

CHRISTOPHER IS OUT SHOVELING THE DRIVEWAY. I DO MY SHARE BY MAKING HIM HOT CHOCOLATE!! Laughing
BUT IT SURE IS NASTY OUT THERE, AND I HAVE TO DRIVE HIM TO WORK, GO TO THE MOTOR VEHICLE BUREAU FOR MY BOSS, AND THEN DRIVE HOME. I DEFINITELY AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

LORRAINE- YOU DRIVE CAREFULLY!! SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND Huggles Huggles

HAPPY I SURE HOPE YOUR BACK FEELS BETTER SOON- YOU TAKE CARE OF IT- NO SHOVELING FOR YOU!!
TAMMY- YAY FOR NO SCHOOL!!!

ANGELA- SORRY THAT TONY WON'T GET TO PLOW, BUT THINK OF ALL THE DRIVERS THAT ARE HAPPY!!

EVERYONE ELSE HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND BE CAREFUL WHEREVER YOU ARE.  Huggles Huggles Huggles

CATCH YOU ALL LATER

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1901 on: February 26, 2007, 04:24:08 AM »

MARILYN - JAMIE WOULDN'T HAVE SHOVELED FOR ME BUT I WAIT FOR NO MAN.  I DID IT MYSELF AND I WILL BE CAREFUL.  YOU TOO. ON DAYS LIKE THIS NORTH CAROLINA SOUNDS SO VERY GOOD.  HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY I HATE WINTER.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1902 on: February 26, 2007, 04:25:04 AM »

WOODY - WHERE ARE YOU THIS MORNING.  I BET YOU HAVE NO SCHOOL AND YOU ARE SLEEPING IN.  SURE HOPE YOU DIDN'T LOSE YOUR INTERNET AGAIN.

TAMMYKINS - I DID MY EXERCISE OUTSIDE SHOVELING ALL THAT SNOW.  I WILL TRY AND TALK TO YOU FROM WORK.
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1903 on: February 26, 2007, 04:35:22 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

wave happy hubby, Jayne, ANGELA, lorraine, Tammy, Marilyn, late night Tiffany, Glory, AC, and Frankie, and ALL the rest of the gang as you wander in!!!

NO snow day for me.   No!  The snow didn't amount to much, as predicted, but it does look like everything froze up overnight, and the winds are blowing.     I wouldn't want to drive a school bus on these icy roads, but I guess they will be out and about today.  Only one neighboring school district is closed, and they come over to our high school, so I wonder if those kids have to come here today.   

My son finally did call last night.     They were settling in.  He said they didn't run into any bad weather on the way down, thank goodness.  So I'm glad for that.  They will be there for 3 months.   Cry!  By the time he gets back, I will be out of school for the summer.

Today is young son's birthday.  He is 21.  We have gifts for him, but I am not sure when we will see him.  Cry!  I'll call him tonight, if he isn't out partying... Naughty

I watched the Oscars, too.  I fell asleep the last half hour and missed the big awards.  But I was SO happy to see Jennifer Hudson win.   Clapping

happy - I may need ice skates to get to work today.   Laughing  But since the  pick me have to go to school, I guess I better get there, too.

ANGELA - I'm with you.   Puke

lorraine - PLEASE be careful as you head out to work today.   Huggles

Tammy - Enjoy your snow day!!!   confetti2  I really wish we were having one.  Better yet....let's get winter over with.  BTW, that is Carla in her avie.

Tiffany - I taped Grease and will watch it tonight.

Frankie - WOW!!!  You were up late.  Thanks so much for helping with the news.   Huggles  You are doing a great job!!!  Clapping

Marilyn - You be careful driving, too.   Huggles  I enjoyed watching Clay dancing.  He's just always so cute!!!  wheee

BTW, when I watched the YouTube, there were some montages (I assume) listed under it that you could click on and one was by our own Kimmy!!!  I will go back and find out the name of it.

Be careful, everyone, wherever you have to go today.
Woodstock X112

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1904 on: February 26, 2007, 04:36:50 AM »

Lorraine - Here I am!!!    Just running a bit late...as usual...  Yep, school for me.   
Woodstock X112

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1905 on: February 26, 2007, 04:42:19 AM »

Happy - I think the winds are finally dying down. Now it is supposed to start warming back up.  Thanks for the Clayberry juice.   Huggles

Good morning everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day. Love ya!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1906 on: February 26, 2007, 04:43:22 AM »

New session tonight, everyone!!!!!

After you watch the YouTube that Marilyn posted last night, they show other things that you can click on and watch. 
Kimmy has a montage called Fell in Love in the First Place.  I'll have to watch it tonight.

I better get ready....I have outdoor duty this morning.     Triple layers of everything this morning!!!  cold
Woodstock X112

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1907 on: February 26, 2007, 04:44:45 AM »

Meesa - Glad you didn't blow away.   Huggles  Have a good day.
Woodstock X112

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1908 on: February 26, 2007, 04:50:28 AM »

You too, WoodyHuggles

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1909 on: February 26, 2007, 05:01:59 AM »

My son just called on  his way to work and told me he hit a guard rail on the highway driving to work.. He got caught up in some snow and slush and ice.. I'm waiting to hear back from him.. He just got a new car and he is also on our insurance..    Thank God he is okay..

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1910 on: February 26, 2007, 05:02:43 AM »

MEESA - HAVE A GOOD DAY.  MAYBE THOSE WINDS COULD HAVE BLOWN YOU ALL THE WAY TO NORTH CAROLINA.

WOODY - THERE YOU ARE.  I AM STILL GETTING DRESSED.  NO STOPPED BUT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT FREEZING DRIZZEL LATER SO BE CAREFUL DRIVING YOURSELF.  I AM SO READY FOR SPRING AND CLAY.  WELL CLAY FIRST THEN SPRING.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR SON.   OH TO BE 21 AGAIN AND KNOW WHAT I KNOW NOW.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1911 on: February 26, 2007, 05:03:39 AM »

My son just called on  his way to work and told me he hit a guard rail on the highway driving to work.. He got caught up in some snow and slush and ice.. I'm waiting to hear back from him.. He just got a new car and he is also on our insurance..    Thank God he is okay..
TAMMY THANKS GOD HE IS OKAY BUT IT WAS SLICK OUT THERE THIS MORNING.  PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW HE MAKES OUT.  ONE ACCIDENT SHOULDN'T HURT YOUR INSURANCE. Huggles
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1912 on: February 26, 2007, 05:09:06 AM »

Christopher just called back.. He is on the road again and I told him to call me once he got to work.. He said one head light is smashed and the bumper is a little messed up.. If he can fix it out of his pocket I am not calling the insurance company.. I told him to drive extra slow this morning..

Lorraine
I'm sorry to hear about your classmate.. Huggles

I'm going to get off the computer and try to keep my mind off of things and get some things done around here..

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1913 on: February 26, 2007, 05:41:03 AM »

Tammy - Poor Christopher.     Hope he will be OK the rest of the way.  Darn this weather!!! 

Hubby is helping me get the ice off my car.  Time to    I'll be glad when this day is over. 

Have a good day, everyone. 
Woodstock X112

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1914 on: February 26, 2007, 05:43:52 AM »

TAMMYKINS - IT NEVER FAILS DOES IT.  I WILL CALL YOU LATER FROM WORK.

WOODY - BE CAREFUL YOURSELF.  I AM HEADING OUT.  THANK GOD FOR MY CAR STARTER.

KATKAT AND JAMIE ARE MAKING BREAKFAST AND GRANDMA IS GOING TO WORK.

WILL CHECK IN LATER WHEN I GET THERE.

HUGS
RAINEY
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1915 on: February 26, 2007, 06:38:23 AM »

Good morning everyone - Tammy - if your state is like Ohio - the cost of the guardrail is overwhelming. I know from working for the state that they figure the cost of the guardrail, the manpower to fix it, the trucks used, how many, etc. Quite costly on your insurance.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #1916 on: February 26, 2007, 06:47:43 AM »

My back is about the same this morning. Not completely gone but much better.
Have you guys heard about that girl that has had the hiccups since sometime in January. I feel so sorry for her. They think they may have to do surgery on her to stop them.
Congratulations to Jennifer Hudson last night. I laid down about 11:15 and of course I promptly went to sleep so I missed the big awards. I wanted to see Forrest Whittaker and Martin Scorcese win but  was just to tired to sit up and so I crashed.
I hope the Bahamanian Court orders a DNA test for that baby today but it sounds like they might not. What a mess.
There was a school bus wreck this morning in Mississippi I think it was.  They haven't said how many kids were on it or how bad they were hurt. It just happened about 7:45.
RAINEY, Be careful going to work. I worry about you having to drive in that mess.
WOODY, I hope your roads aren't in too bad shape. You be careful too.
LOLITA, Is it about time for your company to leave or not. Just hang in there. Maybe they will be gone before long.
TAMMY, I'm glad you have another day off. Enjoy it.
Well I am going to surf a little. Will be back later.

CLAY, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1917 on: February 26, 2007, 06:52:43 AM »

Good Morning!

Just a quick hello and I am off to quartet practice;  orchestra rehearsal this evening! :violin

Happy,
The sandstorm was really something and only lasted through Saturday afternoon.  The sky was brown and visibility was about one mile.  We have not seen anything like that for years!  Thanks for the Clayberry juice.

Some of your are snowed in and have a snowday!  Enjoy!

We are expecting temps around 74 degrees today.  Our nights have been cool; in the 40's

Everyone have a great day.  I'll check in later!
Hugs,
Prissy

PS:  I watched the OSCARS all the way through.  I had actually seen three of the movies in some of the categories. eek!
THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA, DREAMGIRLS,  and SUPERMAN RETURNS. (or whatever the title!)  I was very happy for Jennifer Hudson.

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1918 on: February 26, 2007, 07:00:54 AM »

PHILLY WAVES..

PEEKS HER HEAD IN...

I COME BEARING GIFTS!

THIS IS MY NEWEST MONTAGE.

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT.

THE NEARNESS OF YOU

IT'S ALSO AT IDEAL IDOL TO DOWNLOAD.

LOVE YA

PHILLY
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1919 on: February 26, 2007, 07:06:46 AM »

WELL MORNING I HAVE BEEN UP A WHILE TALKING TO A FRIEND ON THE PHONE.I HAVE ADJUSTMENT THIS A.M DON'T REALLY WANT TO GO. THEN WORK SAME OLD , BUT ITS PAYDAY SO I WILL NOT FUSS

NO  BAD WEATHER TODAY JUST A TAD COLD I AM GLAD I AM TIRED OF STAYING AT MY BOSSES

I HAVE BEEN SPENDING TIME ON MY COLOSTOMY SITE  THEY ARE A GREAT BUNCH AND HELPED ME A LOT AND SO FUNNY LIFTS MY DAY WHEN I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THIS.AND I CAN GET IT ANSWERED. THEY GAVE ME SOME LINKS TO FINDING CLOTHES ALSO I AM THINKING OF JUST GETTING SCRUBS TO WEAR TO WORK

I GUESS IT IS ONE OF THOSE THINGS UNLESS YOU BEEN THERE DONE THAT DOES NO GOOD TO TRY AND EXPLAIN IT TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT HAD THIS DONE.

WELL I AM OFF TO TACKLE ANOTHER DAY.LIFE IS GOOD.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx