gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:24:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 345
Total: 345

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA 21 (Rated R)  (Read 214639 times)
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2007, 07:14:40 AM »

Beth, on my mom and dad's 50th wedding anniversary, they took all of us kids and spouses to a dinner theater in Dayton to see South Pacific!  It was nice to see again, but my heart belongs to Mitzi Gaynor and Rossano Brazzi (the original stars in the movie). 

So did you cry too?

Yes! 

I love going to the theatre to see musicals or watching a musical in movie format.  The other musical that I can think of that I saw was Sweet Charity with Georgia Engel, and Annie with Andrea McArdle.  I'm sure that there are others, but those are the two that come to mind.  Smile

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2007, 07:30:56 AM »

Good Morning All!

Thea, that a girl.  I wish I could help you out, maybe I would lose a few inches off of my boobs!!! Laughing   God, how do I buckle them in!?!??!!? bigsmile   We are always here for you, Thea.  You know that.

Barb, take up Pepe's offer on the food and you won't have to cook for a month.   Hope you are well.

Spikee, you have a cold?   Happy's back is out!  Who is going to baby you?   I will if you can get here.   Wink

Pepe, loving my lovely cardinals everyday.   They just sit there and look around kind of like a romantic spot or someothing.

Debi,  I will get back to you about mom.   Right now, I am on my down there.  It is nice to talk to someone that works in that field.   Huggles

Okay, all of you chickees have a good day.    See you when I see you.   Rachael Ray says that.   I wish I made her money while she is saying it though. Laughing

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2007, 07:31:50 AM »

Beth, I love musicals.   Why do they have to be so darn expensive?   Well, I guess you have to pay for the great talent.  I need to start saving more pennies.

Bye.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2007, 07:57:03 AM »

Good morning all wave slow start today for me bigsmile I've been pricing inventory that arrived at 8am this morning
Thea, holding you close today Huggles we're all here for you sweetie
Beth~~~I love seeing musicals in the theatre!!!  My business partner and I have seen so many amazing shows in the last 20 years, some a couple of times Clapping Clapping I always regret not seeing something if it's here for a short time, like RENT and WICKED missed both, and Chrisie even offered for me to come with her group .
Linda, so nice to see your posts here in the RTM Huggles hope your Mom is OK.  You are an amazing daughter Linda, I can tell Clapping Clapping
Love to all, going to "picnic" with Woody again today, he just called and wants a Tim Horton's today, he says he needs a good cup of coffee Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2007, 08:17:46 AM »

Just stopping in quick to say Hi to everyone  wave

Thea - Thinking of you today!  Huggles
Hopefully the 'boobs' won't be to sore.   

ann - Huggles for you too.  You always remember to ask about me.  I'm doing OK.  Still trying to get over this cold.  The cough and runny nose are lingering.   
I still have those cookies to make.  I have not had the time with all the babysitting and just not feeling good.  I'm sure that they will be worth the wait. 

Linda - Huggles  Are still trying to get us to come and visit you again?  ha ha
I wish we could.  It would be so nice to come for another visit with everyone again.  Maybe we could actually spend more time  Blah blah blah with each other.  Never enough time when visiting with other Claymaniacs. 

Pepe - Thanks, Dick's back just takes time to get back in place. 
My cold is getting better, just the lingering after effects.   

Sharon - Have a GREAT visit with Woody.  Hope he is continuing to do good.  Keep us posted on a May get together. 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2007, 08:24:02 AM »

Good morning all, late day for me, didn't wake up until 10:00 this morning - good grief!   Will be working until 8:00 tonight at this rate.

Just wanted to pop in and say, Thea, I will be sending you hugs and healing thoughts as well.  You have come a long way, baby -- you can do this, too!  As always, the RTMers have your back (and anything you need us to cover for you).

Sharon, give Woody a big hug for me (and Al, too).  You have a great talent for picking big warm and funny teddy bears to share your life -- how lucky are you? (and so obviously deserving).  Your picnics sound like so much fun!

Schools are open today (it's only -17 degrees with the wind chill today - makes sense to me?!)  Anyway, all of you please keep safe and warm - can't wait for summer!!!!!!!!!  (not just for the warmth - Clay tour coming up).

Hi and luv to all - gotta run, work calls!

Brenda

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2007, 09:32:20 AM »

Hi everyone

Linda - good to see you here. I love the people here, they are so warm and friendly.

Thea - My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Spikee - take care of happy for us.

Sharon - When you have a business , you're always busy , aren't you?

Hi Brenda - I'm glad you signed you name because I forgot it!!!!!

I have to tell everyone what happened last night.  It was a water line break, frozen pipes, that happened at the Mall, and when they got there there was also a strong gas odor so that's why the evacuation. Anyhow, I guess the gas odor was coming from the water pipes. At least, that's what the news today said.  Debbie and I are still going to try to
see this movie, but I don't know when yet. 

Spikee - i've decided to keep the mattress - so if you come down and stay over again, I'll get the ladder ready so that you can climb in the bed.  ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO  It's just that it is so comfortable that I hate to exchange it, so I've decided that I can live with it even though it is high.

Pepe - I haven't seen you this morning yet, but I'm thinking of you.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2007, 12:07:36 PM »

Well, back from lunch and picking up my inventory.  North of the city I live in is all country, and that's where my clothing supplier is.  I just drove thru whiteouts to pick up this merchandise Jaw drop!.  It was like a curtain of snow opening as soon as I hit the city limits, yowsa, this has been quite the week of weather Paranoid I am grateful to have this company so close though, sure saves shipping costs to me, and I can add on as necessary if I happen to have a runaway best seller

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2007, 12:44:24 PM »

Redneck Time Out

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2007, 12:51:51 PM »

Well, back from lunch and picking up my inventory.  North of the city I live in is all country, and that's where my clothing supplier is.  I just drove thru whiteouts to pick up this merchandise Jaw drop!.  It was like a curtain of snow opening as soon as I hit the city limits, yowsa, this has been quite the week of weather Paranoid I am grateful to have this company so close though, sure saves shipping costs to me, and I can add on as necessary if I happen to have a runaway best seller

Wow, Sharon, some pretty scary driving conditions!  Did you have someone with you?  That would've made me feel a little better!  Glad you are home, safe and sound!  Did Woody enjoy his Tim Horton's?

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2007, 12:58:16 PM »

Redneck Time Out

I guess everything reminds me of CLAY!!!  Laughing Laughing

[attachment deleted by admin]

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2007, 01:01:43 PM »

I have to counterract that picture of Clay with something PRETTIER!!!  QUICK!!

How's this??!!
Thud! Thud!

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2007, 01:06:58 PM »

BRENDA, hey your body probably needed all that sleep.  Pepe my Papillion won't let me sleep in, he sits there and cries till I get up and that means let me out or you will be sorry. 

EVELYN, I was here this morning, I brought coffee for everyone.  Sure glad that nothing bad happened with that gas leak.  What are you doing today?

SHARON, glad your trip was a safe one.  These white out conditions and slick roads are causing tons of pile ups.

BETH, loved that Redneck baby.    Super Happy!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2007, 01:18:09 PM »

Karen, That was priceless!  Laughing ROFLMAO lmao ROFLMAO Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #94 on: February 07, 2007, 01:45:15 PM »

Beth you beat me to it!!!!!  I'll 2nd that response~~~~  Karen, I thought of that picture right away Clapping Clapping Clapping

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2007, 01:51:20 PM »

Almost forgot to post this in our new RTM home lmao lmao
Evelyn, Shirley and Jan~~~~~~  there are other ways to wear a RED THONG  bigsmile bigsmile Wink

should I name the two sweethearts in this picture?????  OK I will, our sweet smiling Anita and in the RED THONG~~~~~Becky!!! ladies that was the first time we all met Becky~~she drove herself to the concert to meet all of us for the 1st time, do you think we fell in love with her right away??? Huggles Huggles

ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #96 on: February 07, 2007, 01:55:14 PM »

wave

Again, another drive-by post, hoping to hear something about Thea.

Karen, the t-shirt my team is wearing this year for the Breast Cancer walk  Says " Save the Ta's Ta's "  on the front of it. We ordered them off the internet. Love them. I'll take a pic and post it sometime.

Sharon, I have 2 Tim's today  Hope Woody enjoyed it.

Ok, gotta get some dinner going and get Taylor to Brownies tonight.

See ya all later  wave

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2007, 02:01:56 PM »

Hey My Chrisie wave he loved his Tim's even got him a Boston Creme to go with

claydevotee
« Reply #98 on: February 07, 2007, 02:58:31 PM »

Again, another drive-by post, hoping to hear something about Thea.

Hi CHRISIE, SHARON and everybody!  I'm back.  1 down, 31 to go!   Laughing  I had to lie face down in another contortionist position for about 1/2 hour so that they could do x-rays and then I got my first official zapping!  WOOOT  Purple Banana And then I got my 3 little tattoos, so I'm all set to go.  The techs told me that the subsequents radiation sessions should be much, much easier and shorter.  Here's hoping! 

Thanks for all of your love and support this afternoon.  I felt so many arms around me I could barely breathe.  What a great feeling.  I love and appreciate all of you, dear ladies!   

SHIRLEY, Thanks for playing "Everything I Have" at 1:30 today.  Huggles I heard it all the way in Barrington, Illinois!  And I meant to tell you how proud I am of you for starting on your new exercise bike.   Clapping  Our new treadmill was delivered today, and I'm so looking forward to getting on it later on this evening and tomorrow morning.  Finally I'm starting to feel in control of my body once again, and it feels good!!!
KAREN, I'll try the "dancing in the dark" later this evening, too!   Wink

Going to take a very brief power nap, then start supper. I've had chicken stewing in a pot all day today, so I'll be making egg-lemon soup again for supper.  Phil really likes it and it's good for a couple of meals.  I really like that!!!

KAREN, I'm lovin' that photo.  Eyes-closed Clay is very, very hawt.     Flame  Haven't seen that one before (I don't think???). 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Baby Dust

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #99 on: February 07, 2007, 03:12:16 PM »

THEA, I played the song three times one right after the other.  Hubby said "you must really like that song"  I told him who I was playing it for.  I am so glad you got thru the first treatment.  Did you say 31 more treatments?  Wished I was living near you I would have had your supper all ready for you and your hubby.  Glad you felt all the 

SHARON, thanks so much for posting that picture and posting the names of the gals.  Looks like a fun time.  I am still trying to get names straight. 

Just finished dinner and now need to go clean up the kitchen.  Help!  I need the Claymaid to help me!!

[color]

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx