gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:35:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 485
Total: 485

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA 21 (Rated R)  (Read 214644 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2007, 06:52:55 PM »

Well, I'm off for the night, that meeting made my head spin, sheesh, we are trying to slow traffic on our increasingly busy street, and what we want and what's been budgeted by the city don't quite jive
SWET dreams to all and to all a goodnight Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Clay dreaming

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2007, 07:02:21 PM »

Well, I'm off for the night, that meeting made my head spin, sheesh, we are trying to slow traffic on our increasingly busy street, and what we want and what's been budgeted by the city don't quite jive
SWET dreams to all and to all a goodnight Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Clay dreaming

Nite Sharon, I think I'm headed to bed early tonight myself. And to think, Fabians soccer game is just starting 

wave Beth and Philly ~~~ Nite Beth and Philly. Huggles bigsmile

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2007, 07:15:19 PM »

Just so you know - Thea - It wasn't Emily and me going to see Dreamgirls - it was cl4clay.  I want to see it, but I need to preview a PG13 movie before Emily can see it (she is 10).  Just wanted to clarify.  My mom never took me to a movie that I can remember. 

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2007, 08:33:18 PM »

Hellooooooooo........

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2007, 08:41:26 PM »

Hi Carolyn.....just stopping in quickly to check on  everyone!!!!!!!
caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2007, 08:45:29 PM »

Good night, Debi dear.  Sleep well and know that you are loved by many, many people.

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2007, 08:57:12 PM »

Good night everybody  wave  Baby Dust off to bed Clay dreaming

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
ILClaymate
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2007, 09:31:21 PM »

Thea ~ praying your radiation treatment will go well tomorrow and with little discomfort.    Stay strong!  Huggles

I always toot CLANDY's horn when I can.  Clandy has always helped me even when I have not asked, she will just offer.  When I first came here three years ago she offered to help me with my avie and she has been there ever since.  This last one we decided on as Clay has his chef's apron on and since I am Clay's chef it was only appropriate that he should be my new avie.  CLANDY gives us such beautiful banners and is always watching and offering to help with anything.  Besides she has a beautiful son named Nick!  Thanks for all you do Miss CLANDY!!!

Shirley ~ Thanks for tooting my horn and for your sweet words.  Huggles  I'm always glad to help whereever and whomever I can.  Sorry I didn't see your post earlier.  I'm just now getting caught up.  And as a bonus here's a couple more hot GR pics!

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2007, 10:46:55 PM »

Just so you know - Thea - It wasn't Emily and me going to see Dreamgirls - it was cl4clay.  I want to see it, but I need to preview a PG13 movie before Emily can see it (she is 10).  Just wanted to clarify.  My mom never took me to a movie that I can remember. 

Carolyn, same here. My mom never took me to a movie either.

Ann, all packed and ready to go take care of the girls. Hope i hear the alarm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"talk" with you all tomorrow night.

Good luck tomorrow, Thea.

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2007, 04:26:26 AM »

Good morning Northern Neighbors and Friends!!!

Thea - Frankie suggested we do a group prayer for you over on the OCD for smooth sailing with your first radiation treatment today.  So I thought I would let you know you are in all of our prayers today.   
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2007, 04:58:08 AM »

Ann - I'm not sure, but it's probably a lot since the game has all it's pieces and I haven't seen a lot of them. Roy and Pepsi are just fine. Spoiled, but doing well. I have been teaching off and on at church.

Thea - My prayers are with you!
  Huggles

Good morning everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day. Love ya!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2007, 05:26:16 AM »

Meesa - I expect you to spoil the cats. You should check the game out on e-bay or something. You might have something there.

Thea - Got the CD ready to go.  Huggles Huggles Huggles

Evelyn - Must be something about THAT movie! Maybe 3rd time will be a charm.

So, AI the worst of the worst - I think we've seen enough of that last night. Nice that they gave that young girl a second chance, but she really did have some distracting facial expressions - remind anyone of what Simon said about OMC? And now he does have some expressions bigsmile

Philly -  wave I know that movie! How's your Mom doing these days?

Becky - Hope you heard the alarm - I'm sure you did. Have a wonderful time with the girls. I know you will. Huggles

Sharon - Silly government - Hope the compromise is acceptable.

Debi - I'll have to go back & make that pic bigger - Looked right to me
Did I mention that I love your new avie!

Carolyn - Just wait. Matt goes to R rated movies - 

Beth - GWTW - That's a great movie & lucky to see it at the Fox - what a venue!

Well, off to work.  :bangIt's another  cold one; so, have a great day & stay warm out there.
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2007, 05:44:08 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!  HERE IS YOUR HOT    and those of you at work morning coffee

DEBI, Hope all is well with you this freezing morning.  Do you think if we all thought about spring at the same time that it would change this weather?  Hope you are feeling well today!

THEA, we will wrap you in are arms today so if you feel a little squeeze about 1:30 it is us  Big Hug! .

EVELYN, I don't believe it!!  Maybe you should just wait till the movie comes out on DVD and go watch it on your grandson's big screen TV that you bought him. 

MARY, hope you are feeling well today.

SPIKEE, how is your cold?  Hope Happy's back is feeling better.

BARB, I am having a pork roast, baked potatoes and a corn casserole with hot bread for dinner, I will send you a cyber meal tonight so you don't have to cook.

Off to get myself dressed and fix some breakfast.  Ham and cheese omelets and hot biscuits today.  Hubby will hate spring to come as I don't cook those big breakfasts than as I am out the door first thing in the morning in my yard.  Hope everyone has a great day!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2007, 06:25:50 AM »

Morning Mafia House,

Just a quick drive -by, have swimming lessons this morning and then volunteering in the classroom in the afternoon.

Just wanted to get in here to wish Thea a great day and to let you know we are all thinking of you. You have the WHOLE BOARD behind you !!!!  Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Love to you today !!!!

Pepe, thanks for the coffee !!! bigsmile

Have a great day !

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
claydevotee
« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2007, 06:39:26 AM »

To all of my Claymaniacs friends:  Thank you so much for or your kind words and prayers.    I know this will be OK once I get back in the groove...A few burns on the old boob isn't going to get this old broad down!!!   Laughing

As CHRISIE's t-shirt says:     SAVE THE TA-TA's!!!!!!   Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

Love,
Thea

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2007, 06:48:25 AM »

Morning, All!!

Going back to last night's conversation about movies......my parents took me to see South Pacific when I was maybe 9 years old.  It was HUGE for me because we hardly ever went to the movies, other than the drive-in (5 kids in my family, mom didn't work!).

South Pacific.....what can I say, I LOVED it, but cried my eyes out about the Lieutenant (sp?).  I remember Dad bought the soundtrack, and after dinner I would be dancing to it in the dark living room, when nobody else was around.  My dancing style was kind of a jazzy ballet?  Whatever, it felt wonderful.   I think dancing in the dark, with no one watching, is very cathartic!

Thea, when you get home (if you feel like it) you should put on some nice music (Everything I Have) and dance in the dark!!!  I'll be thinking of you today, friend!!!
Huggles

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2007, 06:52:11 AM »

As CHRISIE's t-shirt says:     SAVE THE TA-TA's!!!!!!   Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

I never saw that t-shirt!!!  Love it, Chrisie!!!! Wink

Evelyn, so sorry you didn't get to see the movie....again!!  At least you and your daughter were able to laugh about it!!

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2007, 06:57:07 AM »

Morning, All!!

Going back to last night's conversation about movies......my parents took me to see South Pacific when I was maybe 9 years old.  It was HUGE for me because we hardly ever went to the movies, other than the drive-in (5 kids in my family, mom didn't work!).

South Pacific.....what can I say, I LOVED it, but cried my eyes out about the Lieutenant (sp?).  I remember Dad bought the soundtrack, and after dinner I would be dancing to it in the dark living room, when nobody else was around.  My dancing style was kind of a jazzy ballet?  Whatever, it felt wonderful.   I think dancing in the dark, with no one watching, is very cathartic!

Thea, when you get home (if you feel like it) you should put on some nice music (Everything I Have) and dance in the dark!!!  I'll be thinking of you today, friend!!!
Huggles

Karen, I saw South Pacific with Robert Goulet at the Fisher Theatre.  Very Good!  Yes!

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2007, 06:58:17 AM »

Thea, You are in my thoughts and prayers that everything goes well today!  Huggles

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2007, 07:00:14 AM »

Beth, on my mom and dad's 50th wedding anniversary, they took all of us kids and spouses to a dinner theater in Dayton to see South Pacific!  It was nice to see again, but my heart belongs to Mitzi Gaynor and Rossano Brazzi (the original stars in the movie). 

So did you cry too?

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx