gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:13:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 248
Total: 248

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA 21 (Rated R)  (Read 214623 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2007, 03:00:47 PM »

Just a quickie before I go ~~~schhhwiiinngggggg!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2007, 03:02:20 PM »

My Chrisie~~~~~for you Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2007, 03:04:11 PM »

Have we figured out who they are yet???

claydevotee
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2007, 04:16:54 PM »

THEA, I have been thinking about you and your treatment tomorrow.  Hope all goes well for you my dear!  What song would you like me to play of Clay's for you during treatment time?  I will blast it loud so maybe you can hear it in Chicago land.   

Thanks, SHIRLEY.   Huggles  My current favorite is "Everything I Have", so blast away tomorrow between 1:30 and 2:15!!!  Laughing
SHARON, have fun (???) at your neighborhood meeting.  hypnotic

CAROLYN, hope you and Emily enjoy "Dreamgirls".  One of my best memories from my childhood was when my mother and I went to see "The Sound of Music"  together (I guess that dates me, doesn't it?  Wink).  Make a happy memory this evening!!! 

BTW, I'm so ticked off at Target.  I was snooping in the CD section and noticed that there was absolutely no section for Clay's CD's on the rack.  Then I noticed that the "Love CD's" rack had "Measure of a Man" included but NOT "ATDW".  What on earth????   I then tracked down the dept. manager and asked why they weren't stocking ATDW and also why Clay no longer had a section on the CD rack.  He called his manager and received the answer that "It's Corporate's decision".  I then looked at him and said, "Well, obviously 'Corporate" isn't aware of what women like, and that they should reconsider....otherwise I will never purchase a CD from Target ever again".  I then walked to the checkout stand,  paid for my trash bags, etc. and walked out.
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!   
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2007, 04:35:37 PM »

Thea.... 

It's time these store people realize that hell hath no fury like a Clay fan scorned!   Wink

Hope your chemo tomorrow goes "easily" for you...and BTW...that's one of my favorite songs of his too!  So soft...so sweet...very pretty song and he does it so well!

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2007, 04:40:05 PM »

THEA, how upsetting about Target stores.  What in the world are they thinking not to have Clay's own display.  Boy that really upsets and bothers me. 

EVELYN, have fun at the show tonight, can't wait to hear your review of the movie.  I know you and Debbie will have fun!

SHARON, I loved that last picture you posted of CLAY!!!  I loved his hair shorter and that was a good color.  It is to long and to dark right now for me.   

CLAY, OH CLAY, OOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh CLAY where are you??????????????????????????    Gads I know I have lost it!!!

Well I went bike riding in my house, I think I am going to like that stationary bike, I will like it better if I lose some weight.

Off to take a shower and get ready for AI, I hope they aren't still auditioning, I am tired of that.  See all of you later.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2007, 04:42:41 PM »

MCCRAIG2, do you think the Claymaniacs should come down and picket that Target store    ?

THEA, you got it I will have that song playing over and over again between 1:30 and 2:15.   Huggles

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2007, 04:44:42 PM »

Well, if it's a "corporate" decision, I doubt it's just Thea's store that's involved!  I'm betting ALL Target stores are doing the same thing....ugh!

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2007, 04:57:14 PM »

Pepe - One more audition night.

Thea - I'll be playing it for you. One of my favs from ATDW!

Debi - Did I mention how adorable Aisalynn is? What cute pics & I'm pretty sure the hat was on the right way.

Chrisie - So sorry that Taylor is not feeling well. Hope hubby got all the puters running smoothly.

Spikee - So glad that you got a chance at your computer!  Huggles When I saw that group pic, I was thinking about how old Kaylee is now!
We do have the cutest grandkids here!

Brenda - Glad to got to spend some alone time with Caity & Cristien! Yeah, kids grow up too fast.

Becky - When are you and Jim spending time w/ the girls?

Sharon - Becky & I offered to take all of you to GR!!! Remember????

Becky - does this look familiar? lookie

Mary - Sorry about Brandon's game, I'm sure he'll get them at the Joe.

Carolyn - I think I'm going to have a chance to try your pie this weekend! BTW: That was sweet of Emily to make that drawing for you. Awww.

Evelyn - Have a great time at Dreamgirls. You will love it.

Meesa - Wow. I wonder how much that game is worth? How are Pepsi & Roy these days? Have you started teaching?

I think Sharon was saying something about no tie, jeans and a jacket:

and for those who have indicated a preference for the "old" look

wave Marilyn -
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2007, 04:59:30 PM »

Someone wants the computer & I'm off to "watch" AI. wave
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2007, 05:10:50 PM »

wow...a new home......it's so well clean and new...and the decorations are really making LOOK like home!!!!!!

We sure did have a good laugh last night.  I sure know I sat back and giggled quiet a few times....I love when a party isn't planned and it just happens!!!!

all of you who missed it I sure hope you catch it the next time!!!!

hugs to all....debi

Debi - Did I mention how adorable Aisalynn is? What cute pics & I'm pretty sure the hat was on the right way.

Ann did you click on the picture to make it bigger that is when it's noticeable that it it definetly on wrong!!!!!!! but it did keep her lips warm...LOL
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2007, 05:28:39 PM »

You gals won't believe this.  This is the second time my daughter and I have tried to see Dreamgirls.

OK - here is what happened.

My daughter called -said it was snowing but she was going to come over anyway and for me to get ready to go to the movies. So - we go over to the Mall and there are all kinds of firetrucks over there. I said: looks like there might be a small fire in that restaurant". Now the movie theatres are toward the back so we go back, park, get our tickets, get a box of popcorn and settle down to watch the movie. Debbie said" I'm so glad we finally made it. I love this music". Now it's right at the beginning and Effie is just ready to go on stage (at the beginning) and the movie manager comes in and says: "There is a gas leak in the mall and there might be an explosion so we all have to leave". So , here we are , getting our refund and hurrying out of the theatre. We get to the car and started laughing. Debbie said: Mom - we are going to try this again - what day do you want to try for now?"  Well, we are both laughing so hard, we came back to my house and had a cup of tea. She didn't stay because it is still snowing and I didn't want her to have a hard time going home.

Anyway, we will give it one more try. After that, you gals better just tell me what that movie is about.

I'm taking off my clothes, going to relax and watch AI - See you all later,   

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2007, 06:12:23 PM »

wave

Ann, how do you do it...... summarize for everybody ???  Clapping Clapping Clapping

cl4clay, glad you got out in time and you and didn't blow up    but seriously, that is pretty scary. Have you heard anyting on the news about it ?

Thea, you know I'll be thinking about you tomorrow Huggles I think radiation will be a piece of cake compared to everything else you have been through. You have Clay in your ears, and all of us praying for you, you can't go wrong !! Kiss! Big Hug! Stay strong sweetie.

Hey Debi, how are you ? And I too forgot to say how cute those pics were. Time sure does fly 

Sharon, thanks for the pics. It is still one of my favs.

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2007, 06:19:38 PM »

cl4clay, do you always watch AI in the nude ???    rofl

UNCONDITIONAL
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2007, 06:21:25 PM »

cl4clay

do you always do that before AI????? sorry you didn't get to see dreamgirls......maybe the next time.....

Thea...... Huggles

Oh my gosh Chrisie...I was saying the same thing.......LOL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2007, 06:25:02 PM »

cl4clay

do you always do that before AI????? sorry you didn't get to see dreamgirls......maybe the next time.....

Thea...... Huggles

Oh my gosh Chrisie...I was saying the same thing.......LOL

lmao great minds think alike debi !!

UNCONDITIONAL
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2007, 06:26:24 PM »

Good evening everybody  wave

I finally get to sit down and it's almost time to get the kids ready for bed! I've accomplished a lot today  Super Happy!!!.

Thea wrote:
One of my best memories from my childhood was when my mother and I went to see "The Sound of Music"  together (I guess that dates me, doesn't it?

Thea, my mom and I did that once except it was to see Gone With The Wind.  I told my mom that I had never seen it on tv or rented it.  She told me that since I had never seen it before that the first time that I need to experience it should be on the Big Screen.  So, we went downtown to the Fox Theatre to see it  bigsmile.

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2007, 06:44:30 PM »

Good evening everybody  wave

I finally get to sit down and it's almost time to get the kids ready for bed! I've accomplished a lot today  Super Happy!!!.

Thea wrote:
One of my best memories from my childhood was when my mother and I went to see "The Sound of Music"  together (I guess that dates me, doesn't it?

Thea, my mom and I did that once except it was to see Gone With The Wind.  I told my mom that I had never seen it on tv or rented it.  She told me that since I had never seen it before that the first time that I need to experience it should be on the Big Screen.  So, we went downtown to the Fox Theatre to see it  bigsmile.

AND MY MOM TOOK ME TO SEE "THE TROUBLE WITH ANGELS"  IT IS STILL MY FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME...gish
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2007, 06:48:02 PM »

cl4clay, do you always watch AI in the nude ???    rofl

Clapping Clapping Clapping lmao lmao Laughing Laughing Naughty ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2007, 06:50:00 PM »

Evelyn, I have this picture of you and your daughter laughing so hard trying to see this dang movie ROFLMAO ROFLMAO third time lucky Fingers Crossed Yes! Popcorn!

gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx