gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:33:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 177
Total: 177

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA 21 (Rated R)  (Read 214357 times)
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #2020 on: March 15, 2007, 06:10:05 AM »

OH MY GOSH Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana What a way to start my day. MEADOWBROOK Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana
And did I hear someone telling me goodnight last night?? I could swear I heard a "good night, Mary Ellen"
As far as concerts go, I am willing to go anywhere just to be with you all. And if my traveling partners are traveling so will I be. I am so excited. It is pretty sad but these concerts are the absolute highlight of my otherwise very boring life. Darn, I am just too excited, I really gotta calm down.
Oh yeah, by the way Good Morning blush

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #2021 on: March 15, 2007, 06:35:06 AM »

MARY, did you get your cup of coffee?  How are you feeling?  Better I hope.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #2022 on: March 15, 2007, 07:47:01 AM »

OH MY GOSH Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana What a way to start my day. MEADOWBROOK Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana
And did I hear someone telling me goodnight last night?? I could swear I heard a "good night, Mary Ellen"
As far as concerts go, I am willing to go anywhere just to be with you all. And if my traveling partners are traveling so will I be. I am so excited. It is pretty sad but these concerts are the absolute highlight of my otherwise very boring life. Darn, I am just too excited, I really gotta calm down.
Oh yeah, by the way Good Morning blush

Mary - I don't really want to be the one to burst your bubble,     but this is for New Hampshire, not Michigan.  Cry!

Meadowbrook Musical Arts Center · P O Box 7296 · 72 Meadowbrook Lane · Gilford · NH · 03247-7296  · (603)293-4700

TheaHug  Keep hanging in there.  It's almost over with.

Pepe - wave 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #2023 on: March 15, 2007, 08:09:42 AM »

What a way to start the day - BIG buildup and even bigger let down.  I, too, thought it was Meadowbrook in Rochester but, indeed, Peggy is right.  We still have nothing in Michigan.    I feel like I have already been through a whole day now with the up and down news. 

Aw, Mary, we will get to one or another of the performances, no matter what.   Your traveling buddies are ready, willing and able and we will do it!  Perhaps Columbus - we will decide.  There is still a chance he will make it to Michigan.  We can still hope.

Debi, get some rest and remember that this, too, shall pass.

Anyway, really late to work - last day of pay period so must be off.  Catch ya later,

Brenda

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2024 on: March 15, 2007, 09:41:52 AM »

Well hello all, finally got online, very busy morning wave
Shirley thanks for the pm and the coffee, it smells delicious Huggles
I made sure I checked Muffy's post about Meadowbrook, she probably thought it was good news for us
We will soon be in a new home ladies, so get ready to decorate again wheee wheee wheee yay
Debi, glad to here Aisalynn wanted you get some rest Missy, that's an order!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #2025 on: March 15, 2007, 11:51:33 AM »

Hi THere RTMs wave wave

Real life is just getting in my way lately so have not been able to keep up with you all (I once lived in Ga. hence the "you all"  bigsmile

MRS.C
Since I have not been on here for awhile, your post about "Barbara counting freckles again in the back seat" sounded somewhat provacative??????? Naughty

DEBI
So sorry about Aisalynn, hopefully she is getting better and better. I know how helpless you can feel when a small child is ill. Hang in there, she will be ok. Too many vibes out there praying for her.

SHIRLEY
Thanks for the hot cocoa AND the Chocolate doughnut. A little late for me but , what the heck!!!!!
 I will eat it anyway. Did you make the kind with NO calories???

MARY
Calm down girl. Clay will be coming near you, I predict it.
I am the lucky one as he will be in Palm Beach and it is only 2 and a half hours away. Son and I will be going. Hate to fight the ticket masters, but it will be worth it.

I am liking Jordin in A! better and better. I think she would make a good American Idol. Too bad they selected Brandon instead of ' Curly top" to go home.

THEA
You have reached the end of those treatments, a light at the end of the tunnel. And you have done so with so much dignity and a positive attitude. Kudos for you girl. Clapping Clapping Clapping

Stuff awaiting me, have to go.

Hi to; CHRISIE, BISI, KAREN, ANN, ANITA, PHILLY, BARBARA, MEESA, EVELYN, BECKY, CAROLE, SPIKEE, M.CRAIG and BETH. and any one else I forgot. oooopps and PHILLY

Love and Hugs Huggles Huggles
JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #2026 on: March 15, 2007, 12:27:17 PM »

JAN, so good to see you, have been missing your wonderful posts!!   Huggles

MARY, I was also disappointed when I saw Meadowbrook, I of course thought it was here in Michigan than I had the big letdown.  But those New England gals are really happy!!!!  I think a lot of people are watching their dollars this year, inflation has taken its toll on all of us.

SHARON, glad you got your coffee while it was hot!! 

THEA, I believe its only five more days now after today.  Rub that cream on good honey!!!!!!! 

Need to check the map and see how far Columbus, Oh is from here.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2027 on: March 15, 2007, 12:38:56 PM »

From JustJared.com:

Clay Aiken is camera shy
American Idol Season 2 runner-up Clay Aiken wears his trusty Burberry bucket hat to hide from paparazzi as he arrives at LAX airport.

Clay, 28, traveled with his pet pooch(es) Raleigh and/or Durham (both Border Terriers), in a shoulder bag dog carrier.
Pictures are dated from today

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #2028 on: March 15, 2007, 12:41:29 PM »

Only one more day until it's the "end of the week," girls!  That is when we've been promised the rest of the tour dates. Hope nobody is disappointed!

Oh my, look at the beard!  Wonder when this was taken??!! "Pictures are dated today," I see.  Wonder what Clay is up to?!??!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2029 on: March 15, 2007, 01:37:22 PM »

Damn, that's a lot of fur goin' on Clay ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #2030 on: March 15, 2007, 02:03:46 PM »

AWWWWW MAN blush Cry! Cry! Cry! now I feel like I wanna Puke and  and and  eek! and and explode and bawl and  because I just had such a big  brainfart this morning. Well for once I am glad I was too busy to visit during the day, at least I got to be all warm and fuzzy for the most part of this day. Who in the heck within the powers that be had the gall to name 2 venues Meadowbrook. Pollacks like me get really confused real easily

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2031 on: March 15, 2007, 02:05:11 PM »

AWWWWW MAN blush Cry! Cry! Cry! now I feel like I wanna Puke and  and and  eek! and and explode and bawl and  because I just had such a big  brainfart this morning. Well for once I am glad I was too busy to visit during the day, at least I got to be all warm and fuzzy for the most part of this day. Who in the heck within the powers that be had the gall to name 2 venues Meadowbrook. Pollacks like me get really confused real easily

Mary honey, I love you Huggles

ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #2032 on: March 15, 2007, 02:05:13 PM »

Well, I'm still holding out for Michigan, but both NY concerts are only 3 1/2 hours away as well, and they are back to back nights. Have you Michiganers thought about that one ??? Not sure how far of a drive that wold be for you guys.

Very scruffy and very  Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #2033 on: March 15, 2007, 02:06:05 PM »

I feel the same way Mary !!! Huggles Huggles Huggles

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #2034 on: March 15, 2007, 02:24:22 PM »

*sigh*

Chrisie...it's almost 6 hours to Rochester, NY for us from my house.  Since that's the first concert of the two in NY, we'd be going there first.  Long drive for us'n older folks.

Right now, if no concert happens closer, it looks like Columbus for us.  What would be nice would be to go to THREE in California!   Wink

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2035 on: March 15, 2007, 02:45:08 PM »

We are going to get Michigan, we are going to get Michigan

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #2036 on: March 15, 2007, 02:51:07 PM »

Marilyn, did you try Chautauqua?  It's 5 hrs; Rochester is 6 from you.  5 hours is a lot, but I do almost that going to Clio!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2037 on: March 15, 2007, 02:54:21 PM »

We have to get Michigan, come on Clay Meadowbrook is calling you!!!!

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #2038 on: March 15, 2007, 02:55:54 PM »

I just did Mapquest for Chillicothe to NY - 7hr11min for Rochester, 5hr20min for Chautauqua. Cry! Cry!

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #2039 on: March 15, 2007, 02:58:47 PM »

Marilyn my travelin buddy, how the heck are you???

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx