gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:34:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 349
Total: 349

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA 21 (Rated R)  (Read 214633 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2007, 03:32:44 PM »

Thea!!! Glad numero uno is done!!!!! Huggles Huggles Huggles get those power naps in they do help!!! Glad the treadmill arrived and you'll promise to take it slow right????
Shirley, having the cold in common leaves us summer and a tour to look forward to!!! Purple Banana Woohoo! Woohoo! Yes! confetti2 confetti2 yay
Just had huge julienne salads for dinner, lots of goodies in them, so tasty see everyone a bit later wave

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #101 on: February 07, 2007, 06:01:22 PM »

HI EVERYBODY! wave

Busy day  . . . . lots more to do!  I'm taking a time-out to watch AI!  I hope we see some of the very good singers tonight.  It's a compilation from the various audition sites! 

BETH -  Laughed right out loud at the Redneck Time-Out picture! Too cute!  Clapping

KAREN - Good come-back with the duct tape picture of our boyfriend!  ROFLMAO

THEA -  Good start         . . . .  lots of hugs to cover the 31 to go!  Huggles

EVERYBODY -  I eventually will get caught up with "life" and intend to actually get involved in RTM conversations  . . .   Sometimes, I get "out of sync"  (like right now) ! Paranoid

Stay safe  . . .

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #102 on: February 07, 2007, 06:03:05 PM »

wave Sharon and Shirley---and I like the idea about the claymaid 

Thea. wow 31 treatments  glad all went well and Moe wanted me to give you a hug  Huggles Huggles Huggles

Did you all watch LOST !!!   Purple Banana Purple Banana So glad it is back.

Now onto IDOL !!!

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #103 on: February 07, 2007, 06:11:18 PM »

well I missed you all here today...I'm sure some of you will be back our come out of lurkdom sometime later....so in the meantime....

Sharon....crazy weather...but it doesn't  seem to stop you !!!!

Pepe...your early morning post always makes me hungry...I think breakfast is my favorite meal!!!!!  It sure has been cold ...this weekend is supose to be a warm up...maybe 20/degrees,,,heat wave!!!!

Thea Huggles  one treatment at a time....I sure hope those ta ta's are ok!!!!! I love ya girl!!!!

Evelyn ...so when is the next attempt to see dreamgirls??????? I'm sure it will be worth it!!!!!!!

Chrisie..."SAVE THE TA TAS." I love it...maybe we should all wear one too on the day you do the walk!!!!!!! I think it would be a great way to support the cause....by the way when do you start your fundraising?????? please let us know ok......

Karen I love the purty picture!!!!  Beth the redneck time out cracked me up

seeing how you ladies sent out the search party when I was not around....where the heck is Anita and Mary.....

Linda...anytime...it's great seeing you hear....

Carolyn....hello how life????

Barbara....you still here?????? Huggles I sure know what you mean about getting   "out of sync"....

Ok I am sure i forgot someone....not on purpose this old brain just doesn't work as well as it used too..... Laughing
claydevotee
« Reply #104 on: February 07, 2007, 06:40:10 PM »

Thea. wow 31 treatments   glad all went well and Moe wanted me to give you a hug   

CHRISIE,  give Moe a "backatcha" hug from me!  Huggles And tell her that this is one h#$$ of a way to get a suntan on the ole' ta-tas!   eek!

DEBI, I love ya too!   Huggles  And I'm so glad to see you back here postin' away!    BTW, how is your foot feeling these days???

EVERYBODY -  I eventually will get caught up with "life" and intend to actually get involved in RTM conversations  . . .   Sometimes, I get "out of sync"  (like right now) !

BARBARA, you're always the "belle of the ball" here on the RTM even if you're "out of sync" in RL.   Huggles

SHARON, SHIRLEY, EVELYN,  everybody..... wave Huggles

Going to finish watching AI, then go upstairs to read, then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. 

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #105 on: February 07, 2007, 06:46:52 PM »

wave

Sneaking over to the Red Thong to check on Thea - I see is is feeling well enough to post!!!  Purple Banana

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
claydevotee
« Reply #106 on: February 07, 2007, 06:54:15 PM »

Sneaking over to the Red Thong to check on Thea - I see is is feeling well enough to post!!! 

FRANKIE, you are such a sweetheart.   Huggles Huggles Huggles  Thanks for always caring about others.
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #107 on: February 07, 2007, 06:59:44 PM »

Thea.... Huggles..lit's always good to hear from you!!!!! I'm glad the Ta tas are ok....love ya you know that don't ya

Frankie.....you don't have to sneak ....do you??? I posted to you on ocd to let you see Thea's post because you were asking!!!  but I'm glad you decided to stop in!!!!!
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2007, 07:14:28 PM »

Thea, I will see Moe tomorrow and let her know ! Huggles

Here is the t-shirt our team will be wearing and no, this isn't me   lmao

Debi, my fundraising has begun, I just haven't posted it b/c it just seems like yesterday I was begging for money. I was going to post another plea later in the summer. Thanks for asking.

UNCONDITIONAL
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #109 on: February 07, 2007, 07:15:36 PM »

Well, not here to stay gonna go to read the paper and visit with my hubby  Huggles hope you all stay warm and cozy and have SWET dreams tonight Baby Dust Baby Dust
Debi, so glad you're out of lurkdom Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #110 on: February 07, 2007, 07:16:43 PM »

Thea, I will see Moe tomorrow and let her know ! Huggles

Here is the t-shirt our team will be wearing and no, this isn't me   lmao

Debi, my fundraising has begun, I just haven't posted it b/c it just seems like yesterday I was begging for money. I was going to post another plea later in the summer. Thanks for asking.

Too cute Chrisie!!!!

ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #111 on: February 07, 2007, 07:18:47 PM »

Debi, here is the link if you were interested in getting shirts. They have ALOT of them in all different styles. but I warn you , they run SMALL !!! and they even have baby clothes and shirts for men. I LOVE IT !!! bigsmile

http://savethetatas.com/

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #112 on: February 07, 2007, 07:23:25 PM »

Well ladies, I think for once I'm headed to bed early ---- to try and get to sleep before 11:30 would be great !!! Purple Banana 

Soooo, good night to all of you, SWET dreams 

UNCONDITIONAL
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #113 on: February 07, 2007, 07:48:55 PM »

Chrisie....thanks for the link and good night!!!!!! Huggles love the ta tas shirts!!!!!! I think Thea needs one.....

Thea...you asked about my foot....it's not healing very good....the Dr. is giving it another month if i stll have pain he will change directions...might re cast and keep me off it, use a bone stimulator( eeekkk that sounds bad here) or possibly surgery...but I will say one thing....there will be no surgery without a second opinion...don't know if I want to go that direction.....but other then that ....it's ok.....LOL...

caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #114 on: February 07, 2007, 08:09:04 PM »

Debbie - bone stimulator - that is FUNNY!

Life is good and LOST is back!  What a great episode!  Whoo Hoo!

I am sorry about your foot not healing.  I would be frustrated and upset.  It is hard when our bodies don't respond the way we expect. You are in my prayers.

THEA!  What a great role model!  I am sure you are "shining his light" to those around you.

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #115 on: February 07, 2007, 09:28:44 PM »

It was a good day in the RTM mansion. Thea did well and Peggy is feeling better, but poor debi and her ankle.  Huggles debi!!!

I'm not staying long; would you believe this old grandma is super tired. It was a good day with the girls. Jim sat staring at me and smiling this evening after DIL and the girls went to bed. I was watching bball and folding little girl clothes. Made chicken noodle soup for dinner with rye rolls and fresh pineapple. It went over well.

Have to tell about my stop at Meijer today. The cashier saw Clay on my keychain and said she loves Clay, but her mom is crazy about him. I asked if either of them was on the boards. She asked what a good website was. Guess what I told her. Then I told her if she hadn't gotten her mom a Valentine's Day gift yet that Clay has a new cd out. She was really excited and said she'd have to get her sister one, too. Maybe three more CDs sold!!!!! The woman waiting in line behind me wasn't too thrilled about our giddiness, tho.  Laughing

Hope you are all sleeping soundly and dreaming swetly.  lmao lmao lmao

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #116 on: February 08, 2007, 04:53:25 AM »

Good morning everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day. Love ya!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #117 on: February 08, 2007, 06:18:13 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!  Here is your  lotsa coffee

DEBI, this morning it is going to be French toast and sausage links.  Breakfast is my favorite meal too.  I guess that is why I had to go buy an exercise bike!!!!!!!!!

BARB, hope you get back in sync soon, so we see more of you. 

MARY, where are you?  Hope you are feeling well!

JAN, I am missing your delightful posts and hope you get back here soon.  Hope the art showing was a big success!

THEA, are you on your treadmill this morning?  I was on my exercise bike for about three minutes yesterday morning and last night and my bones are sore this morning.  The book says to start out slow.     The funny thing is my hubby said he had all the resistance off the bike so today I will turn the resistance up a notch.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.  The sun is shinning here, the squirrels are having a ball playing tag,  the birds are eating, you would think it was a nice spring day, but the snow on the ground and the temp at 11 degrees tells you different

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #118 on: February 08, 2007, 06:50:57 AM »

Morning everyone !!!

Pepe, I love how you bring us coffee everyone morning. And the way you described the morning seems like it should be summer    Soon I hope !! Purple Banana

Debi, sorry about the ankle Huggles and yes, bone stimulator  Hope all goes well for you. That would really be a pain the arse to have to go through all of that. Huggles

Morning Meesa !! Thanks for the eye candy.

Thea, how are your Ta's Ta's this morning ??  bigsmile Huggles

Off to do some Cinderella chores  wave

Have a good day ladies. Huggles

UNCONDITIONAL
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #119 on: February 08, 2007, 07:41:22 AM »

Hi Kids.  I am busy at work but never too busy to stop in and see what you all are up to!

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx