gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:16:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 129
Total: 129

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clay on GMA!! **Discussion & Screencaps inside!**  (Read 7984 times)
ILClaymate
« on: February 01, 2007, 06:23:00 AM »

Did you see Clay on GMA??  What did you think?  Share your thoughts (and screencaps!) here.

ILClaymate
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 06:34:21 AM »

Here's some caps courtesy of gerwhisp @ CB.  Larger versions are located in our PHOTO GALLERY.

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 07:29:51 AM »

CLAY CAME OUT AND VISITED WITH THE CROWD, TALKED TO SOME CHILDREN. THEN HE WENT OUTSIDE (WITHOUT HIS COAT!!!) AND SPOKE TO THE CROWD OUT THERE.

A WHILE LATER IT WAS HIS TURN. DIANE SHOWED HIS AI AUDITION AND ASKED HIM A QUESTION. HE SPOKE VERY BRIEFLY ABOUT UNICEF. THEN SHE BROUGHT UP JENNIFER HUDSON AND HE COMMENTED ON THAT. THEN SHE SHOWED THE CLIP OF THE OLDER MAN SINGING LAST NIGHT ON AI - CLAY HUMMED ALONG A LITTLE

AND THAT WAS IT!!
NO QUESTIONS THAT WERE ASKED TO BE SUBMITTED- NO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE- IF HE WAS ON A TOTAL OF 5 MINUTES IN THE INTERVIEW I WOULD BE VERY SURPRISED

DISAPPOINTING!! BUT WE GOT TO SEE CLAY AND HE WAS CUTE!!

I DONT KNOW WHY THEY SHOWED THE CLIP OF THE MAN AGAIN- THEY HAD ALREADY SHOWED IT EARLIER. I DONT UNDERSTAND THE THINKING OF GMA.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
suz
Claylicious

Clay = Hottie

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 07:34:16 AM »

Huh?!

then why did they ask the people to send in video and stuffs? kinda ridiculous. Woah, his hair..is longg~ im really excited to see this video!

For more information, visit: http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Home/
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007, 07:38:41 AM »

I thought it was rude of Diane to show that AI clip (AGAIN) when she was supposed to be interviewning Clay.  He, however, looked HOT! Thud!

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
suz
Claylicious

Clay = Hottie

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2007, 08:23:39 AM »

his hair looks straighter than the Christmas shows he did last Dec.
but i must say, he looks really hot!

For more information, visit: http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Home/
ILClaymate
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007, 08:35:05 AM »

You can now download it HERE!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2007, 08:57:07 AM »

The video questions weren't necessarily for airing on GMA - but for ABC News Now online.

Go to ABCNews and scroll down to "Be Seen, Be Heard" and click on Clay's link there for instructions.

Thanks for the caps - it was brief, yet satisfying.  Smile
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2007, 09:12:54 AM »

The video questions weren't necessarily for airing on GMA - but for ABC News Now online.

Go to ABCNews and scroll down to "Be Seen, Be Heard" and click on Clay's link there for instructions.

Thanks for the caps - it was brief, yet satisfying.  Smile

YEP I AGREE PAMELA AND HE ALWAYS LEAVES US WANTING FOR MORE. Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2007, 09:46:23 AM »

Has Diane Sawyer lost her ability as a journalist? She wasted 3/4 of an interview on a topic the producers felt was important enough to cover, by gushing over American Idol.

I think Clay was generous in his responses to her irrelevant questions. He went along with her, joked, and laughed at himself. He was much more professional than Diane was, for sure.

I think GMA wasted his time and the time of its viewers, who could have become more informed of the important work being done by UNICEF--and how to help, if they desired.

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2007, 09:51:36 AM »

I am very disappointed in the way Diane conducted that interview. She completely lost sight of the real reason Clay was there. Poor, poor interviewing on her part. I like American Idol, but it just seems like everything else ceases to exist when the show starts. Sheesh!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2007, 09:52:20 AM »

Has Diane Sawyer lost her ability as a journalist? She wasted 3/4 of an interview on a topic the producers felt was important enough to cover, by gushing over American Idol.

I think Clay was generous in his responses to her irrelevant questions. He went along with her, joked, and laughed at himself. He was much more professional than Diane was, for sure.

I think GMA wasted his time and the time of its viewers, who could have become more informed of the important work being done by UNICEF--and how to help, if they desired.

Clapping Clapping Clapping

Pam, I agree with everything you said.   I wonder if the interview would have went differently if Robin had interview him.   

Yes, WV, it was disappointing.

MICKI  

clay_enthusiast
Clayamateur

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2007, 10:28:00 AM »

Coming out of lurkdom to say my 2cents worth.  What kind of interview was that?   I kept thinking there was more.  Why so much talk about Idol?  So much of his time was about 

other people too.        It seemed like a last minute deal rather than a planned visit.  GMA I am surprised at this interview.   Clay looked great and happy.   
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2007, 10:58:08 AM »

If Diane wanted to talk (gush) about American Idol, she should have interviewed one of the three stooges.  The lead-in said Clay was there to talk about Unicef.  Apparently, someone failed to tell Diane that.    She used Clay's time to re-show that AI audition clip from last night.  What was that all about?     I am sooooo disappointed in Good Morning America.   

MICKI  

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2007, 11:05:41 AM »

America is obsessed with American Idol.  And that includes Diane.

Pop culture overshadows everything these days, and there's your perfect example.  ABC featuring, no, showcasing, a competing network's highest rated show - WTH?

But, all the networks do it, as well as media outlets, Internet sites, etc.  It's everywhere, and it's all that free publicity that makes the show the phenomenon and money maker it is.  FREE publicity from your own competitors....wow, what a racket!

Sad, but true.
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2007, 11:12:36 AM »

I was disappointed in the interview too, Micki.

And embarrassed for Diane Sawyer. What the heck... ??

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2007, 12:33:01 PM »

EXCEPT FOR SEEING OUR HONEY AND HOW GORGEOUS HE LOOKED, THE INTERVIEW SUCKED.  (SORRY) I FELT BAD FOR CLAY AS THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE HIS TIME AND NOT ABOUT AI.  AFTER THE LAST INTERVIEW DIANE DID WITH CLAY I WAS A LITTLE LEARY.  I GUESS MY SUSPICIONS WERE RIGHT.

HUGS
RAINEY 
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2007, 12:47:55 PM »

HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU ALL.  I JUST GOT HOME AND SAW IT.  VERY ANNOYING.  DIANE USED TO BE A PROFESSIONAL.  A VERY GOOD JOURNALIST.  NOW---SHE IS NO DIFFERENT THAN MARY HART OR RICKI LAKE.  WHAT HAPPENED TO HER BRAIN?  

THE BEST PART---UNDER CLAY'S NAME IT SAID UNICEF AMBASSADOR  NOT SINGER.  NOT AI RUNNER UP.  NOT ENTERTAINER.  BUT AMBASSADOR.  I LIKED THAT A LOT.

GMA HAS JUST SUNK TO A NEW LOW.  AND CLAY STOOD OUT AS A PRO.

GWENN

PS--HE LOOKED DAMN GOOD ALSO.   Thud!  WISH I COULD LOSE WEIGHT THAT FAST. bigsmile

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2007, 12:52:36 PM »

I haven't seen the interview but from what I read, it does sound disappointing. And why is the only thing people can seem to talk to him about is AI? He is so much more than that. Martha Stewart did that too. Diane Sawyer is an experienced journalist who should have been more prepared to discuss a serious topic. I would expect more from her. I have stopped watching GMA and the other morning shows. They try to be serious but turn in to fluff. And now we will have a 4th hour of the Today Show. Why?

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
ILClaymate
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2007, 02:22:50 PM »

More new "candid" GMA pics have been uploaded in the gallery....check them out!  gish

CLAY AT GMA TODAY!
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx